Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    I made this earlier as well
    Beautiful!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Thanks everyone

'nother sig

You know, we should bombard Mallozzi with all this artwork from this cap....*evil laugh*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I'm sure there is great artwork...I'm at work at the moment and can't see them...have to check them when I get on a comp at home... see ya

don't forget to support JT in the Shep multishipping pic game which is held by Nebulan.. and if you are up to it..also JT in the Battle of the ships game that is held by Killdeer
        I need links to these...
        sigpic

Comment

wow!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          WOW!! That's awesome!! Can I snurch it?
          Thanks cc

Yup As long as you don't mind sharing with me

May I join in the sharing??

another great one! I so love this pic of them!
          Can I snurch?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            You know, we should bombard Mallozzi with all this artwork from this cap....*evil laugh*
            LOL That is a great idea!

sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

A peak at what I'm working on atm....a John and Teyla tribute!
              Spoiler:

I'll post the set in the galleria momentarily....
              This is georgous! You know, I must tell y'all that I am such a geek! I got my Santa gift Monday night ( a really snazzy digital camera). I was playing around with it and your tribute banner is my background on my camera! It so rocks! I've JTed my camera! LOL!

Vegas sig, too spoilery to use though
              Spoiler:

So few words can describe this for me....
              Spoiler:

[SPOILERS]Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee![/SPOILERS]
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Hello!!.... Is anybody outthere?... I didn't mean to scare all of ya off!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Dang! Now, there is going to be hell to pay for me! I did! I did scare all of you off!

*ducks and runs for cover for fear of Camy's bat making contact with my head!*
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Hi Elf.. great to see you...

I'm just popping in and out admiring all the beautiful artwork..

Looking forward to FEB and seeing JF again... and meeting up with more JT fans...
                    sigpic

Comment

Dang! Now, there is going to be hell to pay for me! I did! I did scare all of you off!

*ducks and runs for cover for fear of Camy's bat making contact with my head!*
                      You scaring everyone off...naaaahhh I don't think so ..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

Looking forward to FEB and seeing JF again... and meeting up with more JT fans...
                        Yeah it sure has been awsome artwork that has come out from this wonderful cap of JF and RL....

Well I do hope you will have a great time meeting JF again..and the other JT fans you might meet up with...due to everything that has happened I have chosen not to go to Bedford...I do hope though I will get the chance to see some of you at some point...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yeah it sure has been awsome artwork that has come out from this wonderful cap of JF and RL....

Well I do hope you will have a great time meeting JF again..and the other JT fans you might meet up with...due to everything that has happened I have chosen not to go to Bedford...I do hope though I will get the chance to see some of you at some point...
                          It's a shame you won't be coming and I hope we can meet up again some other time. I'm sure JF will do more cons and hopefully we can meet up again sometime in the future.

Yep that pic of JF and RL just sums up what a spark these 2 have together and instead of using it the tpb just stamped it out.. such wasted potential but I am relying on our wonderful fanfic writers to keep them alive and take them on the journey that the ptb should have taken them.

I am eagerly waiting on Wedjatqi update of LOST.. another awesome JT fic.. and it's hot as well..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post

That is pretty much I am also doing. I'm looking forward to Feb.! Especially meeting all of you!

Spoiler:
                            It's official! And, massively mind blowing! I've lost a supermodel! Or, like 8 1/3 dress sizes! It's unbelievable! I really thought that I might have gained some weight, but not so. If I lose anymore before my trip, the amount will be a fat supermodel!

You scaring everyone off...naaaahhh I don't think so ..
                            Well, at least, I know in the event that if I do get whacked with the bat! I can so take it like the true Whumper I am and chalk it up to character development...LOL!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                              omg! what brushes did you use for the background??? i love them
                              and i love the sig of course!
                              Beautiful!
                              Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                              wow!!

another great one! I so love this pic of them!
                              Can I snurch?
                              Aww Thanks Guys
                              and of course you can Snurch it sheppaddictedfangirl
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thats awesome Donna

Dang, that's beautiful Czzie!
                                Thanks Camy

Totally

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                                Aye

So few words can describe this for me....
                                Spoiler:

[SPOILERS]Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee![/SPOILERS]

That is pretty much I am also doing. I'm looking forward to Feb.! Especially meeting all of you!

Spoiler:
                                It's official! And, massively mind blowing! I've lost a supermodel! Or, like 8 1/3 dress sizes! It's unbelievable! I really thought that I might have gained some weight, but not so. If I lose anymore before my trip, the amount will be a fat supermodel!
                                Thats amazing! Well done Elfie

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X