John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice sif TJ4ever

So you guys want some of this rain we've got....I've never seen so much water
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      I have, we referred to it as a flood though

Take care of yourselves Camy and MrsB!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I have, we referred to it as a flood though

Take care of yourselves Camy and MrsB!

I'm lucky...My house is on a hill
        sigpic

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
          No thanks. I already thanked Laura earlier this week for sending your *warm* weather our way. It was 6 degrees as a high on Wed and puring buckets of rain I'll take my sunshine and 25 degree weather back now.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            OT:

Spoiler:
            No thanks. I already thanked Laura earlier this week for sending your *warm* weather our way. It was 6 degrees as a high on Wed and puring buckets of rain I'll take my sunshine and 25 degree weather back now.
            Spoiler:
            aww poor you Well now you know what we have to put up with till May

Oh and btw, we don't have your sunshine

I spy with my little eye.......WL LURKING
            sigpic

Comment

PADME.....
              Thanks for the hug Linda! (((hugs)))

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...cret-Santa.jpg

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

12 hours to go!

RULES:
              TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
              Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
              uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
              Spoiler:
              DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
              IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
              IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
              IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
              Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
              SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
              For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected] AND [email protected]

Can you put the following header at the top of your PM/EMails to me?
              Recipient:
              Prompts:
              Title:
              Summary:
              Rating:

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
              Sci
              Asgard30
              MrsB
              Linda
              TeylaJohn4ever
              Pandora's Box
              AlbinoMonkeyC
              YappiChick

Note the absence of my name?
              Working on it now!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Laura!!! I have it but I didn't like it so I"m working on another one...Mrs. B ad I will be covered in snow in just a couple of hours so I"m home today getting some deserved rest! Woohoo!! BRB!!!

Hugs everyone!
              Camy! (((hugs)))
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                aww poor you Well now you know what we have to put up with till May

Oh and btw, we don't have your sunshine

I spy with my little eye.......WL LURKING
                Don't get me wrong, it's sunny, but still like totally cold. Like -2 right now. I've got my heater set to 23 so all is good right now.
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You
                  sigpic

Comment

*cough* So does anyone have a JT wallie just sitting on their desktop needing a home? I'm trying to get the JT 2008 Goodie Fest done, but I need a header. Since a stick figure is the most artistic I get, I thought I would turn to y'all for help.

The only thing I ask is that it not be a wallie that you have already sent to me for the 08 Goodie Fest! (BTW, I still need stuff from some of you )

Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't get me wrong, it's sunny, but still like totally cold. Like -2 right now. I've got my heater set to 23 so all is good right now.
                      -2? In LA???

Another day, another pic fic:

The Joke's on You
                      Typical Rodney
                      sigpic

Comment

-2? In LA???
                        Yes...well, I'm about 80 miles southeast from there, but we're having a real cold snap down here. It's suppose to warm up to 16 today so I guess that's a good thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone how are all of you been? keeping well i hope?

As for me well I'm good
                          Spoiler:
                          i would of stopped by sooner but there's been a lot of construction work around where i live (they're building a motorway).

Of all the places to build it why near me!

Anyway the construction has been interfering with every-one's broadband connection for some reason which really doesn't bother me much as i only go on-line to post here but there's a whole town of people that need to use it!

Anyway enough about the motorway I'll move on to some happier things my sister Sandra got married a few weeks ago.

I unfortunately wasn't able to go but my sister's Laura & Joanne and my Brother Thomas were able to go they said it was a small wedding but my sister was happy so that's all that really matters.

Well i think that's enough about me I'll move on to something that's actually On-topic.

I was to busy to watch Atlantis these past few weeks but luckily a friend of mine recorded the episodes off of Sky one for me (Prodigal to Identity) so i had a little Atlantis marathon yesterday.

Now i won't go into to much detail about the episode's as i don't have a lot of time to use this computer

Prodigal
                          Spoiler:
                          Great episode one of my favorite this season right up with S&R and The Queen i really loved the Teyla/Michael scenes and the Ronon/Michael fight scenes were great too.

I had a feeling that Michael was going to die in this Ep which is a shame as i really liked that Character.

Though i was surprised that Teyla was the one to kill him i knew she would have a hand in his death but i didn't see her being the one who killed him i thought it would of been John that did it.

Brain Storm
                          Spoiler:
                          I won't talk much about this ep as i know a lot of people in this thread didn't really like it so I'll just say that i really enjoyed it (probably not surprising as I'm pro McKeller)

Now all the writers have to do is get rid of Kanaan and get John & Teyla together then I'll be a very happy shipper...hey i can dream can't i.

Infection
                          Spoiler:
                          Goop Ep it's great to see the whole team there (including Keller ) and Todd.

The visual effects were great as well especially the Hive Breaking in half...that's all i can think of to say about this Ep.

Identity
                          Spoiler:
                          An alright episode I'm not a big fan of these types of Eps the only thing that saved it from being a bad ep is Keller *ducks* IMO but then I'm ultra pro-Keller so i could be a little biased when it comes to her.

Overall i enjoyed these Ep though I've noticed a severe lack of
                          Spoiler:
                          Hopefully we'll get something in Vegas or Eatg or perhaps the Movie... I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest it's getting a bit hard.

Oh and Nina i heard about your Father I'm sorry for your loss * gives a big hug* i hope you and your family are keeping strong.

Well I've got to go I'm using a computer that belongs to a friend of mine but she only has dial-up and it cost's nearly a arm and a leg to use it just for a small amount of time.

But before i go i wanted to say that i hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll try to stop by sometime in January. *disappears into thin air*

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            Hi everyone how are all of you been? keeping well i hope?

As for me well I'm good
                            Spoiler:
                            i would of stopped by sooner but there's been a lot of construction work around where i live (they're building a motorway).

Of all the places to build it why near me!

Anyway the construction has been interfering with every-one's broadband connection for some reason which really doesn't bother me much as i only go on-line to post here but there's a whole town of people that need to use it!

Anyway enough about the motorway I'll move on to some happier things my sister Sandra got married a few weeks ago.

I unfortunately wasn't able to go but my sister's Laura & Joanne and my Brother Thomas were able to go they said it was a small wedding but my sister was happy so that's all that really matters.

Well i think that's enough about me I'll move on to something that's actually On-topic.

I was to busy to watch Atlantis these past few weeks but luckily a friend of mine recorded the episodes off of Sky one for me (Prodigal to Identity) so i had a little Atlantis marathon yesterday.

Now i won't go into to much detail about the episode's as i don't have a lot of time to use this computer

Prodigal
                            Spoiler:
                            Great episode one of my favorite this season right up with S&R and The Queen i really loved the Teyla/Michael scenes and the Ronon/Michael fight scenes were great too.

I had a feeling that Michael was going to die in this Ep which is a shame as i really liked that Character.

Though i was surprised that Teyla was the one to kill him i knew she would have a hand in his death but i didn't see her being the one who killed him i thought it would of been John that did it.

Brain Storm
                            Spoiler:
                            I won't talk much about this ep as i know a lot of people in this thread didn't really like it so I'll just say that i really enjoyed it (probably not surprising as I'm pro McKeller)

Now all the writers have to do is get rid of Kanaan and get John & Teyla together then I'll be a very happy shipper...hey i can dream can't i.

Infection
                            Spoiler:
                            Goop Ep it's great to see the whole team there (including Keller ) and Todd.

The visual effects were great as well especially the Hive Breaking in half...that's all i can think of to say about this Ep.

Identity
                            Spoiler:
                            An alright episode I'm not a big fan of these types of Eps the only thing that saved it from being a bad ep is Keller *ducks* IMO but then I'm ultra pro-Keller so i could be a little biased when it comes to her.

Overall i enjoyed these Ep though I've noticed a severe lack of
                            Spoiler:
                            Hopefully we'll get something in Vegas or Eatg or perhaps the Movie... I'm trying to stay positive but to be honest it's getting a bit hard.

Oh and Nina i heard about your Father I'm sorry for your loss * gives a big hug* i hope you and your family are keeping strong.

Well I've got to go I'm using a computer that belongs to a friend of mine but she only has dial-up and it cost's nearly a arm and a leg to use it just for a small amount of time.

But before i go i wanted to say that i hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll try to stop by sometime in January. *disappears into thin air*
                            Hi WL.....Short but sweet reviews there

Bye WL Drop by again soon
                            sigpic

Comment

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

5.5 hours to go!

RULES:
                              TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR EQUAL SHARE WE MUST HAVE A COUPLE OF GROUND RULES.

HERE WE GO

FIC
                              Spoiler:

THE STORY HAS TO BE MORE THAN 600 WORDS, AND IF IT'S LESS DO TWO. IF IT'S MORE, EXCELLENT
                              uNFORTUNATELY, NO PIC FICS

ART
                              Spoiler:
                              DO A SET (ICON, BANNER/SIG, WALLPAPER)
                              IF YOU JUST DO ICONS, MAKE A BATCH (SIX OR MORE)
                              IF YOU JUST TO SIGNATURES/BANNERS DO THREE
                              IF YOU DO WALLPAPERS, DO 2

VIDEO
                              Spoiler:

CAN'T REALLY PUT RESTRICTIONS ON VIDEO, CAN I? LOL. NOTHING LESS THAN THREE MINUTES

DATES
                              SUBMISSIONS TO BE PRIVATE MAILED (GW OR LJ) TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                              For Fics and Videos, email me at [email protected] AND [email protected]

Can you put the following header at the top of your PM/EMails to me?
                              Recipient:
                              Prompts:
                              Title:
                              Summary:
                              Rating:

I have received submissions from:

Spoiler:
                              Sci
                              Asgard30
                              MrsB
                              Linda
                              TeylaJohn4ever
                              Pandora's Box
                              AlbinoMonkeyC
                              YappiChick
                              Camy

Still waiting on submissions from

Spoiler:
                              Me
                              Cazz
                              TeylaFan
                              Wedjatqi
                              Pandora's Box
                              Donna
                              Padme
                              Ruby
                              Last edited by gater101; 19 December 2008, 09:57 AM.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hi everyone !
                                How are you ? i'm so sorry that I coudn't come but I'm pretty sick and everytime I came from work I was going to bed.
                                I took time to read what you wrote (I took some time at work but I can't post lol but I've read really interestingthing I like too to think that we're canon after the scene of S&R is a real proof no
                                Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Awww. Thanks Flo!
                                I'm glad you liked both the sig and story
                                Warning though, super angst coming for next chapter and maybe some fluff.. maybe

Oh!! And I got your Christmas Card!!!! Squeeee. It's so wonderful! Thank you. I'm really enjoying my Christmas Cards around the world.

Thanks MrsB.
                                I've struggling with her and Ronon's gift for awhile now. I'm glad it worked out ok.
                                How couldn't have loved them they are so fantastic
                                I'm glad you received it I really enjoy too
                                Not Just an Ordinary Birthday: Final Chapter

Spoiler:
                                The End
                                Wow I love it it's so great beautiful ending and really stressful you were right
                                Spoiler:
                                I had to laugh with the 'dirty old man' because sometimes I find this disturbing the other day I watched Entrapment because I'm a fan of Sean Connery and I find Catherine Zeta Jones awesome but I was totally with heir couple LOL

Forgot to post these last week:
                                I love all the icons great aspect for the first one and the Ronon one but I love the kiss one
                                Another day, another pic fic...

Hail to the Chief
                                LOL so fun when I tell a story to my sister with actors that play in Stargate I say to her I use their Stargate names LOL
                                Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                Linda what have you been keeping from us !!

Spoiler:
                                And she said she hates babies....

LOL I don't know if I find t totally crazy or disturbing LOL
                                That would be sooooo funny if he meant Sam instead of Weir!!!

Who's gonna ask him at the Con???

Gotta go catch up now.

I was doing my present for Donna today. I'm making her a calendar. I've never done it before. I only got up to June. Some are OT so here the link.
                                Wçow they are awesome really fantastic even if I'm not a fan of this character (I prefer Matt in Heroes but I've missed the 4th last eps of S2 and I'm sure I missed things particularly for her) all of this to say that I really love this one
                                Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                LOLOL!! Hilarious one!

Alright...I couldn't resist...

Now that's just scary.
                                totally scary (but well done)
                                Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'm posting the pic fic early. The topic should sound vaguely familiar.

The Other Woman
                                LOL ok I find it an horrible ship but this is totally personal you know how much I love JT
                                OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah they exploration to other planets is what made stargate so great......SGA has somewhat lost that too this season!

I dunno, you'd have to ask gater

Oh no...I can't do a fic by myself
                                OT SG1
                                Spoiler:
                                I followed you conversation it's so true but this line is so so right but I rewatch all of S1 and i have to say that you have pretty Sam Jack eps. The 1st ep that I watched was Solitudes I didn't knew what it was and I didn't knew the characters only this ep and of course during the ep I was totally for the Sam Jack less after I think if they had let ambiguity for Sam Jack and Daniel sam I would have been Daniel Sam but at least in SG1 they had the cojones to make one ship canon

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Can I suggest, next December, that we choose a cheerier topic for our RR? I was in a festive mood until I had to write this!!!

December Round Robin Part... Me.

Spoiler:

Next!

Sorry it took me so long to post
                                I find it a great idea too It's so fun how you make me so like Ronon in your writings it makes me so see how they wasted his potential
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Working...
                                X