Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    Day 6...only 6 more to go.

Desperate Times...
    Good one...

Ruby, woot woot! Awesome update!

The next part of the RR:

Spoiler:
    Woolsey and the technician exchanged a glance as they watched the video feed of the threee men talking about Rodney’s plan. While it seemed the issue of including earth into the simulation was no longer valid, another issue pressed in Woolsey’s mind.

“If that McKay gets Janus’ machine to work…” he trailed off, hoping the tech would pick up his line of thinking.

The technician turned to him with a frown. “Nothing will happen to us,” he finished firmly. “Remember, none of this is real except to the colonel.”

Woolsey let out a sigh of relief. Though he disagreed strongly with the experiment he had to oversee, he was relieved that its effects would not extend past the unlucky colonel. “I suppose I have no choice but then to let this proceed,” he said stiffly.

The technician turned to him with a false smile. “You are correct, Mr. Woolsey.”

Sorry it's so short, but I am super busy at the moment. Snowy, you're next.

Thanks for the up date...
    sigpic

Comment

How is everyone in here? Staying warm I hope.

Gater, I'm still working on my Secret Santa gift. Things have been crazy at home so I haven't had the time I thought I would.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Desperate Times...
        aww poor Ronon

The next part of the RR:

Spoiler:
        Woolsey and the technician exchanged a glance as they watched the video feed of the threee men talking about Rodney’s plan. While it seemed the issue of including earth into the simulation was no longer valid, another issue pressed in Woolsey’s mind.

“If that McKay gets Janus’ machine to work…” he trailed off, hoping the tech would pick up his line of thinking.

The technician turned to him with a frown. “Nothing will happen to us,” he finished firmly. “Remember, none of this is real except to the colonel.”

Woolsey let out a sigh of relief. Though he disagreed strongly with the experiment he had to oversee, he was relieved that its effects would not extend past the unlucky colonel. “I suppose I have no choice but then to let this proceed,” he said stiffly.

The technician turned to him with a false smile. “You are correct, Mr. Woolsey.”

Is that it
        Spoiler:
        heehee jk....Awesome update....Ooh I winder what'll happen when John finds out...Oh who's next!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        How is everyone in here? Staying warm I hope.

Gater, I'm still working on my Secret Santa gift. Things have been crazy at home so I haven't had the time I thought I would.
        PADME.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          aww poor Ronon

Is that it
          Spoiler:
          heehee jk....Awesome update....Ooh I winder what'll happen when John finds out...Oh who's next!
          Too. Much. To. Do. AHHHHH!!!

At least I got my secret santa fic done. And (gasp!) it's overtly shippy! *dies*
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

The next part of the RR:

Spoiler:

Awesomeness
            Spoiler:
            Usually I have my own ideas about where things are going to go, sometimes they go that way sometimes they don't This time, I haven't got a clue

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
              Haven't done one in awhile, but a Sheppard and Teyla sig....also posted in the galleria...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...shepteysig.png
              Beautiful!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Very nice Donna!
              sigpic
              Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Too. Much. To. Do. AHHHHH!!!

At least I got my secret santa fic done. And (gasp!) it's overtly shippy! *dies*
                but.......but.......You don't do overtly shippy

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Awesomeness
                Spoiler:
                Usually I have my own ideas about where things are going to go, sometimes they go that way sometimes they don't This time, I haven't got a clue

Is it your turn in the RR cazz?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Awesomeness
                  Spoiler:

Well, WP so kindly threw us a curveball earlier...I wanted to use that to my advantage.

but.......but.......You don't do overtly shippy

Is it your turn in the RR cazz?
                  I know. It terrified me. My next fic will have to be full of snark--oh wait, that's all my pic fics are. ROFL

Nope. Snowball is up.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well, WP so kindly threw us a curveball earlier...I wanted to use that to my advantage.

I know. It terrified me. My next fic will have to be full of snark--oh wait, that's all my pic fics are. ROFL

Nope. Snowball is up.
                    Oh right.....So where is she, huh huh
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Can I suggest, next December, that we choose a cheerier topic for our RR? I was in a festive mood until I had to write this!!!

December Round Robin Part... Me.

Spoiler:

Rodney stared at Ronon in shock, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. He kind of felt like doing both.

“Are you serious?”

“Why not?” Asked Ronon, shrugging.

Rodney closed the laptop in front of him and stood up, standing on the other side of the large steel table in the middle of his lab. “You want me to help you kidnap Sheppard?” He repeated.

“Yeah,” said Ronon. “I just think he needs to get away from the city for a bit. I… I think we all do.” He looked away, but not before Rodney saw the sheen of tears in his eyes.

Rodney looked down at the table, his own eyes filling up. They seemed to be doing that a lot, lately. “You’re probably right,” he said. “But I don’t know if it’s something we can really force him into. Everyone deals with… you know, grief, in different ways.”

Rodney looked up again to find Ronon staring at him in disbelief. “What?” He asked.

Ronon shook his head. “Nothing,” he said. “You just didn’t sound like you for a minute then.” Rodney shrugged – Ronon didn’t have to know that he was repeating something Elizabeth had once told him.

“Alright,” said Ronon. “No kidnapping.” Rodney nodded, glad that he’d won the argument, but instead of leaving the lab like Rodney’d expected, Ronon sat down on one of the spare chairs. “So, what are working on?” He asked, making himself comfortable.

Rodney shrugged. “Nothing much,” he said. “I was just going through the Ancient database, looking for something to distract me.”

“Find anything?”

“Not really,” Rodney answered quickly. Perhaps too quickly. Ronon raised an eyebrow – yep, definitely too quickly.

“I was looking over Janus’ research,” Rodney reluctantly explained. “At his designs for the time machine he built. We know it works, because Elizabeth used it, and SG-1 found one back in the Milky Way…”

“You want to go back in time?” Ronon interrupted. “Why? What do you – wait. You want to save Teyla!”

“No!” Rodney said quickly, with more force than he’d intended. “That is to say that… well, yes, of course I want to save Teyla. But… but we can’t. We just can’t. I’m sorry, but it’s too dangerous. It was stupid, just a stupid thought I had. We can’t do it.”

“Why not?”

Both Rodney and Ronon spun around to face the door. John stood in the doorway, his eyes looking alive for the first time since Teyla had died.

“Sounds like a great idea to me,” he said grimly.

Next!

Sorry it took me so long to post
                      LLOL, good idea~! Fab part though.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Don't worry. You have about 2 days left to finish.

I AGREE!! She does better on fics then she give credit.
                      True... I know! Linda's much better than she thinks.

Haven't done one in awhile, but a Sheppard and Teyla sig....also posted in the galleria...

Awesome sig!

Cute banner, Donna!

The next part of the RR:

Spoiler:

Fabulous part Jess! I love it.

--

I finished it, I finished it! *bounces* Finally done with my Secret Santa thing!
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I made a banner
                        This is Off Topic i dont know if there is any Fans of Corin Nemec
                        Spoiler:
                        Well if then he has been cast in a Film called House of Bones along side Angel's Charisma Carpenter it will air sometime in 2009 on the Scifi Channel
                        Lovely banner, Donna, and thanks for the info

Desperate Times...
                        *Applauds* left a comment

As for that vision statement thingy I think it's a good thing, but it'll be hard to enforce, I should imagine. I know I've seen a few times people have been horribly shot down whenever they express an opinion (actually, if you look at the first page of this thread there was a lot of negativity/scorn!
                        sigpic

Both sigs made by the lovely Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                          LLOL, good idea~! Fab part though.

True... I know! Linda's much better than she thinks.

Awesome sig!

Cute banner, Donna!

Fabulous part Jess! I love it.

--

I finished it, I finished it! *bounces* Finally done with my Secret Santa thing!
                          Thanks TeylaFan and Hannora and Np about the Info
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Desperate Times...
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Since I won't be here tomorrow, I'm posting the pic fic early. The topic should sound vaguely familiar.

The Other Woman
                              Love it
                              Am I the only one who's not finished their Secret Santa thing yet?
                              Nope I havent
                              Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              snowball, did you upload that vid?
                              I'll probably end up posting it tomorrow hun , ive been busy driving my sis to her water polo games
                              Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                              Can I suggest, next December, that we choose a cheerier topic for our RR? I was in a festive mood until I had to write this!!!

December Round Robin Part... Me.

Great Update

Thats gorgeous

Love the texture and colors Great Job Donna

Desperate Times...

The next part of the RR:

Great job hun and oy im next probably have it by tomorrow

Oh right.....So where is she, huh huh
                              Ya know, here there and everywhere
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Am I the only one who's not finished their Secret Santa thing yet?
                                Nope. I'm still working on mine!! Probably would've worked on it more at school, but you can't log into GW from school comps. You can get here, just not log in. Nor can one send e-mail unless it's from a teachers comp.
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X