• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    hmmmm.......Oh sorry....*releases Kitty*
    *iz ded* Good going linda *iz nao a ghost of Christmas past....* o_O

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      *iz ded* Good going linda *iz nao a ghost of Christmas past....* o_O
      *gives kitty the kiss of life*

*cough cough* Iz ok, just a furball
      sigpic

Comment

*gives kitty the kiss of life*

*cough cough* Iz ok, just a furball
        No good, I gotta stay this way until after New Years..... Or until I gat totally smashed at the family reunion..... whichever comes frist

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          No good, I gotta stay this way until after New Years..... Or until I gat totally smashed at the family reunion..... whichever comes frist
          I choose the second option
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Good! I'm this close to finishing my semester. Which means that I'm closer to finishing your very, very, very, very.....veryvery late birthday fic. I actually wrote two paragraphs last night. (I was falling asleep, though, so they probably stink. ) How about you??

Oh, Disney's beautiful at Christmastime. I've gone to Disney world around Christmas before, and the all the lights and decorations are lovely.
            I hate finals
            Oh yeah..So it is...I forgot about that ep!

It feels like their just going through the motions till the end and don't really care what they spout out anymore!

So we should get it maybe......In five years time then

Love the icons Cazz

So has anone else noticed the *GULP*
            Spoiler:
            Teyla/Keller thread Keller can have anybody she wants but hell will freeze over before I let her anywhere near Teyla

Pan told me....She wanted entertained....She is so evil
            I saw it and you already know what i think
            Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Voted
            Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
            Love the icons TF!!

I just wrote a little oneshot, as a present for you all - I hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4707929/1/Oh_Weary_Night
            Lovely as always
            Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Wow, I missed a couple of days here and the place went wild!
            Am still trying to read through everything. I too
            Spoiler:
            am soooo disappointed with the BLOG and that we basically have nothing to look forward too. I only hope that he is jerking us around again as usual and
            that maybe just maybe we may see some JT in the movie

I NEED SOME !!!!!

We all do hun, we all do
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Just a quick post. My friend and winterized some windows today and then I got a Massive headache that's trying not to go away.

Any way. Got tons of stuff to do tomorrow. So......

Happy Early Birthday Rockhound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                love the icons tf!!

I just wrote a little oneshot, as a present for you all - i hope you like it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4707929/1/oh_weary_night
                aw!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Just a quick post. My friend and winterized some windows today and then I got a Massive headache that's trying not to go away.

I hope you like them.

OMG! I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

I stopped watching The Bill when they turned it into a soap opera!

Nope, you're right.....She's not exactly happy with the way they done McKeller!
                    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    The Bill is one of the best British programmes around Doesn't say much

I was joking I've already heard how Pandora feels about it

Thanks guys, i was worried there for a minute and thought i would start a ship war or something LOL!. You got me good Cazz LOL!

Oh and LOL! on the smiley Cazz!!!...im so behind, i haven't done any artwork since November! AH!...i've probably gotten rusty at it already lol. I'll definitely try and participate in more icon challenges soon!.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                    It is the most awesomest, most beautifullest, greatest icon I have ever seen in my life.....

.....if I do say so myself.

I direct you here, here, and here. For just a hint as to what I feel about what TPTB have done with McKeller.

I will unleash my Wraith upon you.

That's right......you read that right....
                    LOL! i do love that icon!. On of my fav. JT pics!...and John looks HOT!

Cazz made me a lovely icon for Christmas so i'm using that one for the holidays. Thanks Cazz!

Also, thanks for the links, i'll definitely read your thoughts on the whole McKeller and tptb!.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Hey guys...

I might bid farewell on GW for a while...nothing to with you guys promise... it's from a personal tradegy..

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      My dad passed away last night so my family is going through some rough times now.. I've hardly slept, eaten or stoped crying.. I seem to only be able to stop crying when I keep my mind occoupied on something else.. or I'll just see the same horrible image infront of me..

I might pop in from time to time just to get my head on other thoughts but we'll see... I'll just post it in here.. I used to go pretty frequent on the shep whump thread as well but I don't have the strenght right now to tell them why they might not hear from me in even a longer while.. oh well...

I'll hope to come back to some sense at some point...right now I'm trying to stay so darn strong for my mom but it isn't easy and I'm scared since she isn't well either and I really don't know if she will be able to cope with this.. I don't think I'm strong enough to lose both in a short space of time.. and it gets even harder when my mom wishes it was her instead since she feels useless compared to my dad who did everything and took care of everthing..

I have to go now before I choke up even more so I don't see the screen anymore..

You all are a light in my life so I might pop in at some point just to say hi and how I'm coping with it all...

Take care and I'll see ya guys..
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Hey guys...

I might bid farewell on GW for a while...nothing to with you guys promise... it's from a personal tradegy..

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        My dad passed away last night so my family is going through some rough times now.. I've hardly slept, eaten or stoped crying.. I seem to only be able to stop crying when I keep my mind occoupied on something else.. or I'll just see the same horrible image infront of me..

I might pop in from time to time just to get my head on other thoughts but we'll see... I'll just post it in here.. I used to go pretty frequent on the shep whump thread as well but I don't have the strenght right now to tell them why they might not hear from me in even a longer while.. oh well...

I'll hope to come back to some sense at some point...right now I'm trying to stay so darn strong for my mom but it isn't easy and I'm scared since she isn't well either and I really don't know if she will be able to cope with this.. I don't think I'm strong enough to lose both in a short space of time.. and it gets even harder when my mom wishes it was her instead since she feels useless compared to my dad who did everything and took care of everthing..

I have to go now before I choke up even more so I don't see the screen anymore..

You all are a light in my life so I might pop in at some point just to say hi and how I'm coping with it all...

Oh Hun i so sorry to hear that My hopes and prayers are with you and your Family and My condolences i really am sorry Good Luck Nina
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

I hope you like them.

]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Gift%20sigs%20and%20icons/RockhoundBday-JS.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Gift%20sigs%20and%20icons/RockhoundBday-JT.jpg[/IMG]
                          Very Nice Hun im sorry i wasnt on for the past 2 days but ive been really ill
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hey guys...

OT
                            Spoiler:

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh I'm so sorry Nina You and your family have my deepest sympathies and are in my thoughts. I'll pass the message on to the whump thread if you'd like? Take care of yourself and see you soon.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey guys...

OT
                              Spoiler:

Oh Nina....

Spoiler:
                              I'm so sorry for your loss honey... take your time and if you need anything just pm and let me know. I'll keep you in my thougths and I wish you and your family love and strenght to get you through this very sad time.
                              Take care.
                              Lots of love.
                              Dee
                              xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys...

OT
                                Spoiler:

Oh NINA!!! *Comfort hug*

Spoiler:
                                I am so sorry about your dad. We will be here if you need us and I know you know that. Please send our condolences to your mom and family. Take your time, hun. We Love You!

That's ok Donna. I had a massive Migraine yesterday any way. Maybe tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X