John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    heh...Um whoopsie Is it my home address you need?
    I see how it is. You'll give your addie to Sci, but not me.

*sobs uncontrollably*
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

*sobs uncontrollably*
      OT

Comment

*sobs uncontrollably*
        huh....Oh right....Yeah my heads else where the now So what's new

Is it my home addy or email....Wait you already have my email addy, haven't you? I guess it's my home addy then Um i'll PM you it the now if you still want it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Sure it was just first and last.

It's up to you. I'm game for either.
          Oh no no no. I can't write. I can barely read

Hey Gateraid!!! Sorry I missed you.
          Me too, if thats what you meant. This thread is always so positive and hopeful, makes me feel all warm inside

OK...so MrsB and Cazz are added to the list...

And it seems like the majority of folks want to go with the first one. (I appreciate your input, Gateraid.) I'll let people give their .02 until the end of the day and then get a final author list and prompt post going.

Also, Linda...drop me a PM with your ideas.
          See I am always wrong. Go with the opposite of what I say, and you'll come out with a pearler of a story. I was just thinking of logistics. It's quite hard to go back in time (one would assume). With my way, Ronon has a strong hint of gayness. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea. Although that would have to change the prompt to: Ronon develops an interest in Sheppard forcing Teyla to reveal her feelings........
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            See I am always wrong. Go with the opposite of what I say, and you'll come out with a pearler of a story. I was just thinking of logistics. It's quite hard to go back in time (one would assume). With my way, Ronon has a strong hint of gayness. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea. Although that would have to change the prompt to: Ronon develops an interest in Sheppard forcing Teyla to reveal her feelings........
            No no, not wrong... I think we have too many closet RT shippers in here...seeing Teyla turn down Ronon would be too much for them.

I'm sure Rodney will cook up something to get them back in time...but then again, it's not up to me.

Are you sure you don't want to join in??
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Me too, if thats what you meant. This thread is always so positive and hopeful, makes me feel all warm inside
              Not when i'm here The eternal pessimist at your service *bows*

Ooh I like this idea
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh, you should try! They've managed to got me writing too, and Linda! Both non-writers.

Gay? Heh, well... That would certainly make an interesting story....

No no, not wrong... I think we have too many closet RT shippers in here...seeing Teyla turn down Ronon would be too much for them.
                *hides*
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Ooh, you should try! They've managed to got me writing too, and Linda! Both non-writers.
                  Um TF.....Don't you remember....That was you that forced encouraged me to write
                  sigpic

Comment

Um TF.....Don't you remember....That was you that forced encouraged me to write
                    Yeah, well... Don't sulk. I'm a victim, too.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Yeah, well... Don't sulk. I'm a victim, too.

It's all YC's fault
                      sigpic

Comment

It's all YC's fault
                        *nods feverently*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

No, it would be something like:

Teyla and Shep get intoxicated, then they dun sex (of varying detail, depending on the rating), wake up, realise said feelings

Alcohol (or someother inhibition lowering drug). It's TPTW's secret ingedient for relationships. Not, you know, working on the storyline.

Gay? Heh, well... That would certainly make an interesting story....

Interesting is one word. TBH I can see it in one sense. R/J do seem to display a lot of interest in each other. Maybe a little bit bi perhaps. But not the 'power couple'. It would be like Shep/Kell hooking up (which to be completely honest I am surprised has not happened due to TPTW's favourotism of certain character)
                          sigpic

Comment

No, it would be something like:

Teyla and Shep get intoxicated, then they dun sex (of varying detail, depending on the rating), wake up, realise said feelings

Alcohol (or someother inhibition lowering drug). It's TPTW's secret ingedient for relationships. Not, you know, working on the storyline.

Interesting is one word. TBH I can see it in one sense. R/J do seem to display a lot of interest in each other. Maybe a little bit bi perhaps. But not the 'power couple'. It would be like Shep/Kell hooking up (which to be completely honest I am surprised has not happened due to TPTW's favourotism of certain character)
                            Heehee. Well you know, if you do ever just feel like giving it a try, I'm sure none of us will object! 'Sides, one of us could always help you.

Um... Well. I have to be honest, I cannot see that at all!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

LOL, nah that's ok! Like I told Jess - I'm waaay to far way. 'Sides, Chirstmas isn't that big over here. Though I very much appreciate your thoughtfulness! *hugs* You're a sweetheart!
                              Ok hun. NP.
                              Just so you know though. I'm sending one to Sangate too.

Oh sci is skating on thin ice

heh...Um whoopsie Is it my home address you need?

Okiley dokiley
                              Uh oh. I suck at skating.

Thanks hun. *hugs*

huh....Oh right....Yeah my heads else where the now So what's new

Is it my home addy or email....Wait you already have my email addy, haven't you? I guess it's my home addy then Um i'll PM you it the now if you still want it
                              Thanks again hun.

Well, if you change your mind. You're more then welcome to join.

Yes it is.
                              Aww. I'm glad we can make you feel that way.

Hmmmm. Never ever thought of him being interested in Shep.

I'm sure Rodney will cook up something to get them back in time...but then again, it's not up to me.

Are you sure you don't want to join in??

Oh, you're too funny.

It hard for me to imagine only because I see them as siblings, but I'm game if you guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                You guys left me here all alone so im posting new vids of the convention:

Rachel
                                : Who she enjoyed fighting in SGA.

Rachel: Relationship wise: Kanaan or Shep

Rachel
                                : Fave ep

Three of them
                                : Mooning David
                                Three of them: Carrying David in the Shrine
                                Thanks!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                You're right I like too to think she's a JT shipper after all it's what was said everywhere RL and JF were on screen they implied chemistry so perhaps they are JT shippers and yeah really happy Kanaan isn't there but with the eps staying it probably means not until EatG It's better than never lol

Came to get my SS, leaving in about an hour for the WHOLE WEEKEND!!! :mckaky:
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X