John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    I do hope it is good news! And I do hope you are taking care of your aliments?
    I hope so too......I need a holiday
    Last edited by Linda06; 26 November 2008, 03:09 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Thanx asgard

Wow, I love the red I've wanted a red sig for a while because United play in red And this is great! Thanks asgard

Thanks Mayra! And nope, it hasn't been snagged

It has now! LOL! thanks Cazz!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      OT
      Spoiler:
      Well lets put it this way...JT were in the lead for most of the time and it went on for about 2 and a half days I think and just when SW sneaked into the lead the voted got called closed so I leave you to draw your own conclusions!

Ah, interesting. I just went to check the game and yeah, can't help but say that it does look bad.
      Spoiler:
      It's interesting because i would see people still announcing the game and i had voted a while back so the fact that it stayed on so long and that J/W berely passed JT and then the game was closed...yeah, doesn't look good. Hopefully it wasn't done purposely but it sure looks that way.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Ah, interesting. I just went to check the game and yeah, can't help but say that it does look bad.
        Spoiler:
        It's interesting because i would see people still announcing the game and i had voted a while back so the fact that it stayed on so long and that J/W berely passed JT and then the game was closed...yeah, doesn't look good. Hopefully it wasn't done purposely but it sure looks that way.
        Spoiler:
        Well for me personally, I have decided not to compete in any games that Shweir shippers are in charge off any more!

Well I gotta get to bed now so sweet JT dreams
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Cazz

S&R sig
          Spoiler:
          Ok i'm struggling with the text...I just can't seem to get it right...I don't like it So i'll post the untexted version too...Oh and thanks to sci for helping me with what to write on it and Nina for checking the sig out for me

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...rthdayJPEG.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...thdayJPEG2.jpg
          Hey, nice sigs! Great work.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          They are awesome I partcularly love the 2nd one
          Thanks!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAZZ !
          Enjoy your birthday
          I hope you'll like it
          Way cool!!! That is great Asgard.

Oh....heh...I couldn't remember if I said anything about your sig

Me..nm....heh the RR...No i'm not worried
          I love your smiles!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Alright as I said I would post a link to the game just because...

JT has been given a second chance..
          John/Teyla vs John/Elizabeth
          John/Teyla vs Teyla/Carson
          Teyla/Carson vs John/Elizabeth..

The deal here is to chose one from each.. it's a 24 hour window from Reiko's last game post..after that no votes will be counted..

I'm not gonna bully anyone to vote..it's your own choice how you feel and stand after what happened in the last elimination round.. just that if they win against JT in this round and there are snide remarks about "see we won anyway, JT lost just as before so what was the use" well then those kinds of remarks have to flow off you like water.. I'm just saying..

So now it's up to you and what you feel you want to do.. it's your choice and your choice alone.. Vote or not to vote.. it's your call..
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=48
          Voted.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
          *sneaks in*

*posts a link to her Teyla video that was a winner at the Burbank con*

Teyla Emmagan Superwoman

(sorry about the low quality, having issues with higher res at the moment)

*sneaks out again, hoping nobody hits her for being absent so long*

*sneaks back in, realizing she forgot to post some pics as well*

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/IMG_1353.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/IMG_2015.jpg

(more pics after Thanksgiving, need editing time)

*sneaks out again*
          EG! So they did love the video! I told you I thought you did an awesome job! Congrats!!! I am happy for you! Thanks for the pics!

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Thanks!!

Indeed. My mom somewhat doesn't care (and she's the former nun!!), but my dad has *descretely* threatened to disown me if I change religions. Part of me thinks that part of their thinking has do with the fact that my family has been Catholic for the past 400 years. phft. whatever.

Thanks!!! I'll give updates on them. They should be opening their eyes next week.
          The whole thing is weird. Good luck hun!

I hope so too......I need a holiday S
          Me too! My last one was in June! Well I am off. You guys have a good night!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans' JTers. And to all of the other JTers have a wonderful day or night!!
          sigpic
          Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
          Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
          WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks!

I love your smiles!!

Voted.

EG! So they did love the video! I told you did an awesome job! I am happy for you! Thanks for the pics!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans' JTers. And to all of the other JTers have a wonderful day or night!!
            Thanks Hope...Now I am off too.,...Me, bed
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats EG!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I'm gonna need it.

Bunny update:
                Spoiler:
                Just finished feeding the runt. I don't want to call him that, but he is!!! Poor baby is so small!!! Couldn't even drink a full ounce of formula!! But he's so cute!!!!!!!
                Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 26 November 2008, 06:01 PM.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

So instead of doing the right thing and catching up on yesterdays post im looking at youtube videos

I found these on the recent convention with jason.rachel and david. And all of them Maybe they where posted already but what the heck
                  sig by Cazzblade

Comment

An older pic fic, but one that is fitting for those celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Home Cookin'
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      An older pic fic, but one that is fitting for those celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Home Cookin'
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Home Cookin'
                        Just as funny the second time around

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Is it okay if i have my RR part tomorrow? Promise you guys will have it by tomorrow.
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

OT QUESTION...... ~~~
                          Spoiler:
                          Who here is in a sig making mood??? I ma in a sig needage mood Simply put I have a picture all ready to go, just need to actually have it made into a siggie, any takers?? It is a OT siggie though, two of my three favorite characters from a TVT Serie on HBOAsia that I watch on youtube daily. I have the picture ready to link so let me know if there are any takers!

ALSO!! OT~~
                          Spoiler:
                          I verified my wordcount on nano today... I WON!!! CWT: 112,808 words now to edit and make it into a actual book

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Well I've already voted... I think Reiko didn't have to take our complaints into account, she could have just carried on and ignored us so because of that I think it would be courteous of us to take part. Plus if we don't take part and Sparky wins then all any Sheyla would need to do if Sparky winning was ever brough up would be to say that they only won because we didn't vote out of protest. Which I think would just lead to more arguments and more issues that should be put behind us. Soo, like I said, I think we should take part because otherwise the game is pointless, despite the recent trouble Reiko has put a lot of time and effort into this game, as have we all by voting and campaigning, so I wouldn't want that to go to waste after a mishap that Reiko has been gracious enough to try and make up for.

Shep behind bars! *goes weak at the knees* Me loves it! Thank you

Ooo blood! They're great! Thanks Linda!
                            Spoiler:
                            I like the search and rescue text but I think the John Teyla text is too much So I'll keep the textless one Thankies

I voted as well. It would be a shame not to at this point. IMO.
                            But after this game, I'm not doing these anymore.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            You'll do great Ninja....you always do!!!
                            Ditto!!!!

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                            thanks, love those smileys

oh no, poor kids and poor you *** huggles***

I like it very much

Great siggy, I prefer the textless one too the pics are just yummy, they don´t really need any text

thanks, asgard

well done!!

thanks

weird indeed.

*offers Linda a drink* *and no pressure at all... * *nose grows from lying* Hehe.

Totally agree with this!
                            Thanks for the huggles hun.

I dunno yet.....They'vew not phoned about it yet...They'll probably phone tomorrow cause if it's gonna take more than a couple of days (which I think is highly likely) they'll have to organise a hired car for us cause it's only a courtesy car we've got the now....I want my car back I miss my car

hehe I wish
                            Sorry to hear that your car is still down. Hope you get it back soon.

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                            *sneaks in*

*posts a link to her Teyla video that was a winner at the Burbank con*

Teyla Emmagan Superwoman

(sorry about the low quality, having issues with higher res at the moment)

*sneaks out again, hoping nobody hits her for being absent so long*

*sneaks back in, realizing she forgot to post some pics as well*

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/IMG_1353.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...n/IMG_2015.jpg

(more pics after Thanksgiving, need editing time)

*sneaks out again*
                            Congrats EG!!!!
                            The vid and pics are awesome.

Miss you. Hope you see you around more.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            awesome Pics Of Rachel eg and lea said shell try to come on later on as she has a bad Headache and feels unwell get better soon Hun
                            Thanks hun and I do.

Originally posted by Sariana View Post
                            I'm sorry I have deleted it ^^
                            The vid and pics are awesome. Thanks for sharing hun.
                            You can post pic and art, but if the pic is in another person's post and you're responding, then you have to change the IMG to URL. I hope that makes sense hun.

Cazz, awesome icons!

Great Mrs. B!

Sci, awesome sigs and icons and awesome fic! Love both sigs! Wow!

NP. You have a wonderful birthday and a equally wonderful trip!

Thanks Sci!

Thanks sweetie!

LOL!

Love the update!

Voted even though I am clueless about what happen!

Thanks!

TF, it is fab!

Awwwwwwwwww!
                            Awww, Thanks hun and NP.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            We're now trying to save the rest of them and keep them warm. *hope it works*
                            Sorry about your loss. I hope the rest make it.
                            How about Midg(short for midget) or Minime

Thanks!

I love your smiles!!

Voted.

EG! So they did love the video! I told you I thought you did an awesome job! Congrats!!! I am happy for you! Thanks for the pics!

Thanks hun. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            Congrats EG!!!
                            Miss you Camy!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            So instead of doing the right thing and catching up on yesterdays post im looking at youtube videos

I found these on the recent convention with jason.rachel and david. And all of them Maybe they where posted already but what the heck
                            Thanks for the link hun.

Home Cookin'
                            Ahhhhh!!! I remember that picfic. LOL!!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Just as funny the second time around

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Is it okay if i have my RR part tomorrow? Promise you guys will have it by tomorrow.
                            I'm patient. Looking forward to it.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            OT QUESTION...... ~~~
                            Spoiler:
                            Who here is in a sig making mood??? I ma in a sig needage mood Simply put I have a picture all ready to go, just need to actually have it made into a siggie, any takers?? It is a OT siggie though, two of my three favorite characters from a TVT Serie on HBOAsia that I watch on youtube daily. I have the picture ready to link so let me know if there are any takers!

ALSO!! OT~~
                            Spoiler:
                            I verified my wordcount on nano today... I WON!!! CWT: 112,808 words now to edit and make it into a actual book
                            Sorry hun. Been crazy busy lately.

Comment

Happy thanksgiving all.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
                              Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
                              http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Gosh, hun. I hope the stronger meds help with the pain. Feel better!

Dude, are you fall apart on me or what! Eek as for the mouth and lips! That cold is doing a number on you.

That is nice! Very cool!

Okay...I hope it works out the way you want. Do you rest? LOL, it has been non stop with you. Hope you don't get a lot homework too. Really! You are?? That doesn't sound as if you are going of your free will. LOL
                                so do i as my mouth feels terrible at the Moment
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X