No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laura, you're going to have to wait for your pic fic. Apparently LJ is down for the next few hours. And I'll probablly lose my draft. *sobs*
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Laura, you're going to have to wait for your pic fic. Apparently LJ is down for the next few hours. And I'll probablly lose my draft. *sobs*
      Yeah, they're switching servers. It'll take awhile and when they reboot, they'll be starting things back up slowly.

Suck about the draft though.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        I knew your love for me would corrupt you some day, Cazz.

Ha! Not even that could turn me to the dark side
        Spoiler:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Ha! Not even that could turn me to the dark side
          Spoiler:

Are you challenging me to a duel? I warn you, I've already fought Linda and won.

The McKeller is strong in me!

sigpic

Comment

Not until June 4th. Still a ways to go 'till then.
            Oh good. A little break.

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
            hi guys hows it going? havent been around for a while due to problems with my net, and then its taking me ages to catch up with everything i need to do online!!
            Hey Perkins!!!
            Nice to see you. Sorry about your net.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Oh!! That sucks!!!!

Pandora and Cazz!!! You guys are cracking me up!!!!

Comment

Are you challenging me to a duel? I warn you, I've already fought Linda and won.

The McKeller is strong in me!

I shall not succumb to the power of the Dark side!

You can't win, Pandora [Darth ]. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Comment

I shall not succumb to the power of the Dark side!

You can't win, Pandora [Darth ]. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

I've been waiting for you, Cazz. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting for you, Cazz. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

*narrows eyes* You haven't scared me off but I need to leave work or I'm going to miss my tram I'll be back... damn, wrong film

Comment

*narrows eyes* You haven't scared me off but I need to leave work or I'm going to miss my tram I'll be back... damn, wrong film

I declare myself the winner.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      I have no idea either it's just that it makes me think of one scene of Shep where I reall find him hot and it was in Suspicion it's why I proposed it but I have no idea either
                      LLOL, I see... That's ok, I guess since it's my icon - I ought to know!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Awesome sig Lea! I love it.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Makes me glad im not in high school anymore

RR Pt. 12
                      Well here goes nothing
                      Spoiler:
                      Making his way to the infirmary, John couldn’t help the spring in his step and the ridiculous smile that came to his face, in reminiscence of the previous day events.

It had taken him, a forced engagement, the imminent threat of death, and almost losing Teyla to muster the courage to tell her how he felt. But now that all of that was over, they had the rest of there lives to catch up on all the lost time.

Rounding a corner he instantly came to a halt when his body collided with someone much smaller than himself. As he looked down into the smiling face of his Athosian Goddess he instantly forgot his displeasure at having his feet stepped on and immediately embraced her in a bone crushing embrace.

Remembering her injuries he instantly let go her body and muttered a sheepish apology.

“Do not worry John,” she replied, “Carson assures me that the majority of my injuries are superficial, and that I am perfectly capable of returning to my normal day activities.”

“Well do those normal day activities include having lunch with a certain team leader slash boyfriend?” He asked while leaning closer to her petite frame and studying her face intently trying to gauge her reaction at the term boyfriend.

Smiling at his words she took a hold of his collar and brought his lips down to her own. He was sure he had never tasted anything sweeter than Teyla Emmagan’s lips, but sadly the need for air was slightly stronger than his desire to kiss her forever.

Coming up for air he stated, “I guess I shall take that as a yes then.”

“No.” She replied with a serious expression on her lovely face.

“No.” He repeated, with a puzzled with her answer.

“No, I am going to go down to the mess hall and have lunch with the love of my life.” She whispered into his ear.

“Same here” He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her and held her against him, “Same here.”

Food long forgotten, he was content just standing there holding the woman of his dreams tightly in his arms, the place in where she truly belonged.

The most precious possession that ever comes
                      To a man in this world
                      is a woman's heart.
                      ~ Josiah G. Holland ~

Fin
                      Fabulous ending Snowball, well done!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                      Hey everyone. Thanks for the well wishes I'm actually feeling fine; I feel like I shouldn't be feeling fine but I do!

Has everyone gotten their prompts for the Secret Santa? TeylaFan almost got two! Lol.

I'll be back in a bit to post the rules of the Secret Santa
                      Woohoo!! Two huh? Well, that'd be a bit too much. *bounces* I can't wait to get started!
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I declare myself the winner.
                        You two are a riot!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                        LLOL, I see... That's ok, I guess since it's my icon - I ought to know!

Awesome sig Lea! I love it.

Fabulous ending Snowball, well done!

Woohoo!! Two huh? Well, that'd be a bit too much. *bounces* I can't wait to get started!

Thanks hun. I've been experimenting with brushes, but some times they don't seem to come out right.

You have GIMP, right?
                        When you download brushes and go to use them, do the have those flashing dotted lines. I hope you know what I mean.
                        It's different, for me, then when using any of the original brushes.

Comment

I'm so happy it turned out the way I wanted to...I need to post it here as well.
                          It's snurchable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thanks hun. I've been experimenting with brushes, but some times they don't seem to come out right.

You have GIMP, right?
                            When you download brushes and go to use them, do the have those flashing dotted lines. I hope you know what I mean.
                            It's different, for me, then when using any of the original brushes.
                            Really? Huh. I think you're doing fab with the sigs.

Yep! I've never used brushes actually... How do you download them? Maybe I could try it to see if I have the same problem?

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                            I'm so happy it turned out the way I wanted to...I need to post it here as well.
                            It's snurchable.

http://img19.myimg.de/SheylaThoughtsOfYou0ef96.gif
                            Awesome sig Luciana, wonderful job!
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              It's snurchable.

http://img19.myimg.de/SheylaThoughtsOfYou0ef96.gif
                              Squeeee!!!
                              That is incredible hun.
                              I better wait and let someone else snurch. I've been doing alot.
                              Has anyone snagged the Shep snow sig???

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                              Really? Huh. I think you're doing fab with the sigs.

Yep! I've never used brushes actually... How do you download them? Maybe I could try it to see if I have the same problem?

Awesome sig Luciana, wonderful job!

O thanks hun. *blush*

Oh, I thought you did.

I went to devineart and look for brushes in there.Downloaded to my PC.
                              Went and searched Gimp on PC to open brushes file, open the file from devineart and then clicked and dragged into PC gimp. I hope I said that right. Luci is better explaining them me.

Good luck hun.

Comment

Thanks sci!

Couple of thunkers have snagged it already. You can do it, too.
                                But I'm going to do one two or three more...so you could have one of those.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X