John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Short, but ohhhhh so powerful and sweet. Thanks hun.
    Originally posted by Snowball View Post

That was incredible Great job hun

Thanks guys!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Spoiler:
      It seemed like a quiet day in here huh, more than usual. I'm here dude. About to watch Terminator and then Heroes. How are ya?
      Yup, seems very quiet Hope you enjoy the tv shows your gonna watch Well im off to write the final part of the RR cause if not, Yappi will have my head
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC
        Yo shippers!!! How'z it going???

X-Mass Card Challange for Anti-Keller PPLS not on the Anti-Keller Thread
        Spoiler:
        ATTENTION ANTI-KELLER PEOPLE!!! (coughYOUcough)

I'm making a Christmass Treasure Chest for the little kids I babysit for. Their dad is a Keller LOVER. My plan is to NOT include who it's from (moi), but to put an Anti-Keller card in the very top in an envelope with a note that says "Open to find out who it's from". Their dad KNOWS how much I despise Keller, so the card is a perfect idea. Your challange: Create me a card!!
        Guidelines:

1. MUST BE PG AT MOST!!!!!. Kids are gonna see this!!!
        2. Can include any of the other characters.
        3. NO SHIPPYNESS!!!! (while I am a die-hard shipper, shippness will not be tolerated in the card!!)
        4. Be creative!!

All cards are due by December 18, 2008. If yours is selected, it will be printed out on cardstock and given to said Keller lover. You will recieve credit for it.

You may PM me the card or send it to [email protected]. Just be sure to put something along the lines of "Anti-Keller Card" in the subject line.

You in??
        Wow, you managed to post this on three different threads in less than a minute, wow You sure must want to do this
        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Wow, you managed to post this on three different threads in less than a minute, wow You sure must want to do this
          *ROTFLMAO*

Oh yeah!!! Copying and pasting helps. Oh, and having several pages up at once does some good too.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            *ROTFLMAO*

Oh yeah!!! Copying and pasting helps. Oh, and having several pages up at once does some good too.
            lol, thread sure is dead tonight huh, Good thing i have to finish my part for RR cause then i would be bored to death
            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

lol, thread sure is dead tonight huh, Good thing i have to finish my part for RR cause then i would be bored to death
              and I have a 700 word essay to write and a chapter to finish.

Comment

and I have a 700 word essay to write and a chapter to finish.
                Oy Have fun
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Oy Have fun
                  yep, loads of fun.

Comment

yep, loads of fun.
                    Makes me glad im not in high school anymore

RR Pt. 12
                    Well here goes nothing
                    Spoiler:
                    Making his way to the infirmary, John couldn’t help the spring in his step and the ridiculous smile that came to his face, in reminiscence of the previous day events.

It had taken him, a forced engagement, the imminent threat of death, and almost losing Teyla to muster the courage to tell her how he felt. But now that all of that was over, they had the rest of there lives to catch up on all the lost time.

Rounding a corner he instantly came to a halt when his body collided with someone much smaller than himself. As he looked down into the smiling face of his Athosian Goddess he instantly forgot his displeasure at having his feet stepped on and immediately embraced her in a bone crushing embrace.

Remembering her injuries he instantly let go her body and muttered a sheepish apology.

“Do not worry John,” she replied, “Carson assures me that the majority of my injuries are superficial, and that I am perfectly capable of returning to my normal day activities.”

“Well do those normal day activities include having lunch with a certain team leader slash boyfriend?” He asked while leaning closer to her petite frame and studying her face intently trying to gauge her reaction at the term boyfriend.

Smiling at his words she took a hold of his collar and brought his lips down to her own. He was sure he had never tasted anything sweeter than Teyla Emmagan’s lips, but sadly the need for air was slightly stronger than his desire to kiss her forever.

Coming up for air he stated, “I guess I shall take that as a yes then.”

“No.” She replied with a serious expression on her lovely face.

“No.” He repeated, with a puzzled with her answer.

“No, I am going to go down to the mess hall and have lunch with the love of my life.” She whispered into his ear.

“Same here” He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her and held her against him, “Same here.”

Food long forgotten, he was content just standing there holding the woman of his dreams tightly in his arms, the place in where she truly belonged.

The most precious possession that ever comes
                    To a man in this world
                    is a woman's heart.
                    ~ Josiah G. Holland ~

Fin
                    Last edited by Snowball; 17 November 2008, 06:13 PM.
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

RR Pt. 12
                      Well here goes nothing
                      Spoiler:
                      Making his way to the infirmary, John couldn’t help the spring in his step and the ridiculous smile that came to his face, in reminiscence of the previous day events.

It had taken him, a forced engagement, the imminent threat of death, and almost losing Teyla to muster the courage to tell her how he felt. But now that all of that was over, they had the rest of there lives to catch up on all the lost time.

Rounding a corner he instantly came to a halt when his body collided with someone much smaller than himself. As he looked down into the smiling face of his Athosian Goddess he instantly forgot his displeasure at having his feet stepped on and immediately embraced her in a bone crushing embrace.

Remembering her injuries he instantly let go her body and muttered a sheepish apology.

“Do not worry John,” she replied, “Carson assures me that the majority of my injuries are superficial, and that I am perfectly capable of returning to my normal day activities.”

“Well do those normal day activities include having lunch with a certain team leader slash boyfriend?” He asked while leaning closer to her petite frame and studying her face intently trying to gauge her reaction at the term boyfriend.

Smiling at his words she took a hold of his collar and brought his lips down to her own. He was sure he had never tasted anything sweeter than Teyla Emmagan’s lips, but sadly the need for air was slightly stronger than his desire to kiss her forever.

“No.” He repeated, with a puzzled expression.

“No, I am going to go down to the mess hall and have lunch with the love of my life.” She whispered into his ear.

“Same here” He sighed, as he wrapped his arms around her and held her against him, “Same here.”

Food long forgotten, he was content just standing there holding the woman of his dreams tightly in his arms, the place in which she truly belonged.

To a man in this world
                      is a woman's heart.
                      ~ Josiah G. Holland ~

Fin

Love this...esp. the quote at the end.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                        Love this...esp. the quote at the end.
                        Thank you very much
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          It seemed like a quiet day in here huh, more than usual. I'm here dude. About to watch Terminator and then Heroes. How are ya?
                          Yeah, I know. I was hoping that us doing pics and stuff would help boost our shippy hearts

OT: Heroes
                          Spoiler:
                          Just watched Heroes!!!
                          What did I say about Sylar and Elle?

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Thanks guys!
                          NP hun.

Yup, seems very quiet Hope you enjoy the tv shows your gonna watch Well im off to write the final part of the RR cause if not, Yappi will have my head
                          Oh she would never do that.
                          Ruby never finished June's and I forget who was suppose to finish Oct.

RR Pt. 12
                          Well here goes nothing
                          Spoiler:

“No.” He repeated, with a puzzled with her answer.

Food long forgotten, he was content just standing there holding the woman of his dreams tightly in his arms, the place in where she truly belonged.

To a man in this world
                          is a woman's heart.
                          ~ Josiah G. Holland ~

Fin
                          Wonderful ending and I loved the quote too. Well done.
                          Last edited by scifan; 18 November 2008, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I wrote a story! Somebody's sig inspired it. It's more of a drabble, but here you go.

Goddess
                            Rated K
                            Spoiler for Prodigal
                            Spoiler:

Goddess
                            Disclaimer - I don’t own SGA. Sure wish I did though.

Spoilers/Episode - Prodigal 514

Pairing - Slight John/Teyla

Summary - John’s views of Teyla during her fight with Michael at the end of Prodigal.

A/N - This story came to me after seeing a few sigs the people at Gateworld have come up with. Hope you all like it.

John looked up at her with just a bit of apprehension. She looked like some kind of vengeful goddess as she looked down on Michael and passed judgement on him. John wiped the blood from his lip and looked up in time to see Teyla kick a hand off the ledge.

For half a heartbeat, John actually pitied Michael, for how could any mere mortal appease the goddess when she was angry. There could be no offerings other than blood.

John looked up at Teyla again. She was terrifying. Exhilarating. Beautiful. Her chest was heaving from the recent fight. She was angry. The creature hanging by the tips of his fingers had threatened her chid. Judgement was waiting. Teyla pulled her other foot back and kicked the last of the fingers off the ledge. And just like that, the goddess was appeased.

And I need to go post this at ff.net
                            There could be no offerings other than blood.

Love this line...Love this story.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                              There could be no offerings other than blood.

Love this line...Love this story.
                              Why thank you!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

FIC REC: SURFACE IMPRESSIONS INNER REALITIES by ShaViva

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4661056/...nner_Realities

Enjoy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X