Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Love the art and the idea...

We need to keep the love going.. and even if there is dark times there is no reason for us to stop loving or stop giving support to our favorite couple... if other fans of other ships can support their ships even KNOWING it will never happen.. if they can be loyal..then we sure as heck can be too.. and the bottom line is JT haven't gotten an official confirmation that it will never happen..and as long as there isn't then there is always something called hope.. and it shouldn't stop us from being loyal if others can be loyal to their ships that they know will never happen and gotten that confirmation.

And again..love the art idea.. there have been lots of moments between them...so let's enjoy them and celebrate them.. and who knows about the future..so far nothing is really set in stone..
    Well said Nina.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful hun!!

We need to keep the love going.. and even if there is dark times there is no reason for us to stop loving or stop giving support to our favorite couple... if other fans of other ships can support their ships even KNOWING it will never happen.. if they can be loyal..then we sure as heck can be too.. and the bottom line is JT haven't gotten an official confirmation that it will never happen..and as long as there isn't then there is always something called hope.. and it shouldn't stop us from being loyal if others can be loyal to their ships that they know will never happen and gotten that confirmation.

And again..love the art idea.. there have been lots of moments between them...so let's enjoy them and celebrate them.. and who knows about the future..so far nothing is really set in stone..
      Very well said Nina!!! ITA

Do you have any vids you can share with us?
      They don't have to have Rising in it.

BBL: Waiting for Brother-in-law and great niece to show up.

Comment

Hi everybody !
        Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Thanks Asgard and that Banner is Beautiful teylafan

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yep
        Spoiler:
        They gave us hope and then......WHAM they rip our hearts out of our chest right through our ribcage

Oh man, La Femme Nikita *shudders* damn writers suck bigtime*

Well I am coming to terms with the fact that JT will never happen as long as JM is in charge!
        I don't want to depress you but I disagree with the fact of who was in charge. When Weir left JM said that it was PM ? that like a lot her character and introduced her so much in the story (while, and I assure you i liked Weir, for me she was Hammond and the focus should have been on the team) it's why I think they tried to introduce the Shweir. Even if I don't believe in it the authors saw that it was popular and they tried this road (this is why there were 2 kisses and parallel between both). Just to say that I thjink JM love Keller (and even perhaps the actress (you understand me he is a fan I mean)) but I thnk he did a lot more for Teyla than certain authors for other eps.
        Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        Aw, thanks asgard. I'm glad you like it!!!

Thank you!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Just dropping this Off before i go to bed .....Thanks Lea for Help with the Text
        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Dreams2jpg.jpg
        Wow Donna it's beautiful great use of the pics this is great
        Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Hi guys...Remnants was such a disappointing episode.
        Spoiler:
        Teyla and Ronon were in it for what, two minutes? the whump for Sheppard...I don't know about the whumpers but I thought there was more John whump both physically and emotionally in Search and Rescue and in First Contact than in this episode. And maybe I blinked and missed it but am I to believe that Koyla is John's worst fear? Geezz...and I agree with Nina, that first scene with John chasing that girl...the man is desperate, we saw that in The Last Tribe with his stupid comments about Larrin. This was just another failed attempt. When the scientist turned him down to join him in the puddle jumper, that was as much as he was going to think about that girl. And he told them to both shut up. That shows you how much emotions he was putting in that little relationship. LOL ...Poor John, the man needs a hug, better yet, he needs a woman and by what he said to Koyla, a wife! LOL and what happened to Teyla's new powers, or the fact that she was going to go through some emotional heartache? Didn't I read that somewhere?

But that seems to be the trend for me lately with Atlantis.

Anywho, I'm dropping off a fic recommendation: So needed lately too,
        it's from one of my favoriter writers, Wedj...enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4656983/...uestioning_Way
        Thanks for the link as for Remnant i haven't seen it yet
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey everyone!!!

I know I have a few pages to catch up on, but I wanted to post my thoughts on Remnant while it's still fresh.

Ok: Don't yell at me, but I kinda liked the ep. I guess after reading how disappointed it was to most I prepared myself.

Remnant:
        Spoiler:

I actually laughed a little in the beginning. As soon as Rodney asked where Sheppard was, Teyla started rolling her eyes, Ronon was smirking and Rodney was so clueless.

I wasn't bothered by John trying to flirt with the scientist. I mean come on!! He looked like he was trying way too hard. They totally didn't have anything in common and he was shot down fairly quick.

(Sorry and beware Anti-McKellers)
        To be realistic he think that Teyla is unavailable and he is not a kind of guy that would force is way in the middle of that. *pouts* Also, another thing, two of his teammates are "involve", possibly a 3rd ship on it's way.
        That's gotta bother the guy.

I'm wondering if that is one of the issue that Sheppard it running away from. Commitment. The last time he had anything really serious was with Nancy, and it failed big time. And since he's been in the PG, he's only been with Chaya(kinda) and Teer.

I do wish that the writes went in deeper with John, but I am also not surprised. I think that it was a big hint (IMHO) that some of his demons reals with realtionships.
        Why else have him poorly flirt with the scientists? Oh!! That brings me to another point. It's not like he has alot of choices. He can't date any military personel, which kinda leaves the brainiacs.
        OR Teyla.

Kolya was ok. I was surprised to hear him call him Johnny boy.

Story with Woolsey was ok. Glad to see him staying.

Loved how the AI(Radek) played McKay to bring the device up.
        Best part!! Rodney got his ego deflated.

BRB to catch up.
        I love your thoughts.
        Spoiler:
        You brighten the mood I think we are depressed but things didn't changed so much but the problem is that they didn't changed I mean in Prodigal did you see a difference between John reaction and the one he had in The Ark I mean the angst was the same with not real angst for Teyla he didn't say it but it's what we thought in The Ark and it was the same in Prodigal. When she comes and they play did you see how John screamed 'you're okay?' while it wasn't a big deal. The Ark is my fav ep while in fact it wasn't so romantic not more than in the end while John plays with her boy and Torren is so happy. The problem is that it was once again played so subtle that it's hard to follow whenyou interpret it you can consider than finally off screen they still friends and see each others and all but there isn't 4 team scenes anymore. It's odd.

*phew* That makes me feel so much better.

Awesome job as alway Cazz!!

Ooooo. Awesome

Of course I did.
        What? What did I say?

Oh good. I'm glad you had a great time at the concert.

Awww. Thanks Flo

Like! Like! How can you not.

Absolutely wonderful hun.

Hey Camy: Sorry you were bummed with the ep.
        Remnant/ S5 spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        I guess I was numb and excepted the worse that I saw things a bit different. Ok. I'm different any way, but that's besides the point.

I personally think it shows how lonely he really is and maybe a bit desperate.

As for Teyla. Yeah! I thought I read that too. I don't see anything either.

Thanks for the link. Wedj. is awesome with showing JT love!

Great POVs. Sorry most were disappointed.
        HUGS
        Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        ahem.....

Spoiler:
        I WON NANOWRIMO!!!! My current word total is 54,983 words, the total is 50,001 words before the end of the month, my new target is a actual ready to print novel! Also (Linda'll love this!) TEYLA SCENES + BLOOD + WORRIED SHEP = Happy muse!!
        Hey CONGRATULATIONS
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          FELLOW ORCHADORK!!!!! *hugs*

IDK, did we? JK!!!

So I guess no kiddies in the future?

Both of you has point. JM must be fired!!!

Spoiler:
          If you're a Danny/Lindsay fan, your fandom is canon! Danny and Lindsay are having a baby together (due to actresses pregnancy)

Pretty!

Ok, so. Little rant, mostly conserning you peoples.
          Spoiler:
          You've depressing for the past couple of weeks. My gosh. THE SHWEIR PEOPLE HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SHIP THAN YOU!!!! AND SHEWEIRS LIKE, DEAD!!!!!
          LOL yeah but if I can say something
          Spoiler:
          and I ASSURE YOU I DON'T START A WAR SHIP I HATE THIS I LOVED WEIR CHARACTER AND ALL THIS IS ADMIRATION AND CONSTATATION FROM MY PART but the shweir people were really believing in things that I didn't even imagined like I said the first time I came on a forum was for SGA and for knowing what was this with the shweir a scene seemed forced for me by the authors and I feared for JT so I wanted to see what people thought. I was totally on the a** (did we say this ?) to see that more people seemed to enjoy shweir it was crazy for me. And in season 3 wen they came again with JT more than shweir people saw things that I couldn't believe they find it crazy I even asked myself if Sheyla people as me where so much dreaming.
          All of this to say that I admire them to stay connected but they have nothing else to say. Us luckily has things to discuss and it's what we do I hink if we had a clear confirmation of an end we will be more optimistic LOL

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
          RR PART 11
          Sorry for length- got carried away!

Spoiler:

Great part this was so romantic
          Hey hun. It's still a fresh wound, but I do understand what you mean and I think that the sadness is getting to everyone.

How about we do this: JT pics, gifs and/or art (old or new) Starting with Rising!!

Old sig:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...dt/Amazed3.jpg

Super long, but totally awesome hun!! Squeeee.

Snow!!! You're next

Hee hee. So true.

How have you been?

I agree. We are being realistic, but we can still dream in art and fics.
          You have a great idea and thanks for the awesome caps and work
          I never work on Rising because for me it wasn't a real ep for JT I mean I didn't know things on SGA when I started watching it and I was sure to hate it. What really catch me to the show was Teyla and the fact that I wanted to know if she stays on the how or was the first love conquest for Shep so their relationship deepened and I always considered it not a real thing for JT you see what I mean. I was so happy to see Teyla stay and tey relationship and the growth of this one was really one of the reason of the show particularly after the turn of season 2. The only things that I did were for birthdays or the Teyla challenge
          After searching I find this
          Spoiler:

Yeah I remember it and the S&R one is beautiful
          I remember some but not all they are beautiful
          Wow great ones too

sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

I agree. We are being realistic, but we can still dream in art and fics.
            Yes there is still fanfics JM can't take that away from us

Fixed it hun. Thanks

Awesome job hun. Woohoo!!

Some more old art:
            Lovin the old artwork..I can't remember some of them..Have I seen them before?

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Hey, I'm still optomistic.

And my artwork.
            And again lovin the art Yeah i'mm too lazy to change the IMG's to URL's so.....

Two words....Joseph Mallozzi Hey did you expect anything less from me

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
            I don't want to depress you but I disagree with the fact of who was in charge. When Weir left JM said that it was PM ? that like a lot her character and introduced her so much in the story (while, and I assure you i liked Weir, for me she was Hammond and the focus should have been on the team) it's why I think they tried to introduce the Shweir. Even if I don't believe in it the authors saw that it was popular and they tried this road (this is why there were 2 kisses and parallel between both). Just to say that I thjink JM love Keller (and even perhaps the actress (you understand me he is a fan I mean)) but I thnk he did a lot more for Teyla than certain authors for other eps.
            Hey it's ok to disagree...We're not gonna agree on everything I just can't stand JM and sometimes (ok a lot of the times ) it shows
            sigpic

Comment

How are you doing Lauren?
              Not been too well actually this week unfortunately, lots of migraines and some sort of stomach bug. Still had to work though so not been much fun at all.
              sigpic
              Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Yes there is still fanfics JM can't take that away from us

Lovin the old artwork..I can't remember some of them..Have I seen them before?

And again lovin the art Yeah i'mm too lazy to change the IMG's to URL's so.....

Two words....Joseph Mallozzi Hey did you expect anything less from me

Hey it's ok to disagree...We're not gonna agree on everything I just can't stand JM and sometimes (ok a lot of the times ) it shows
                LOL you're the best and yeah it's what I thought about JM as i said I find him charming it's a real italian but I ask myself until where it goes LOL but I have to agree that I'm angry at JM I often agree with him and not anymore so i think it's because of this LOL
                Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                Not been too well actually this week unfortunately, lots of migraines and some sort of stomach bug. Still had to work though so not been much fun at all.
                Oh no sorry Lauren I hope this isn't the winter sickness. HUGS Hope you feel beter soon
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Oh that is beautiful Donna!

I can't see it happening now...I think Teyla's season is over now!

Not a chance in hell

Can't disagree with that

Ah but at least we're not deluding ourselves
                  Fixed it hun. Thanks

Awesome job hun. Woohoo!!

Some more old art:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Mothtoflame2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/memento6.jpg[/IMG]

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/ReturnJT.jpg[/IMG]
                  Hi everybody !

Wow Donna it's beautiful great use of the pics this is great

Thanks for the link as for Remnant i haven't seen it yet

I love your thoughts.
                  Spoiler:
                  You brighten the mood I think we are depressed but things didn't changed so much but the problem is that they didn't changed I mean in Prodigal did you see a difference between John reaction and the one he had in The Ark I mean the angst was the same with not real angst for Teyla he didn't say it but it's what we thought in The Ark and it was the same in Prodigal. When she comes and they play did you see how John screamed 'you're okay?' while it wasn't a big deal. The Ark is my fav ep while in fact it wasn't so romantic not more than in the end while John plays with her boy and Torren is so happy. The problem is that it was once again played so subtle that it's hard to follow whenyou interpret it you can consider than finally off screen they still friends and see each others and all but there isn't 4 team scenes anymore. It's odd.

HUGS

Hey CONGRATULATIONS
                  Thanks asgard and Linda awesome art Lea and others
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hee hee. So true.

How have you been?
                    Hehe, we see eye-to-eye. That's the correct saying, right?

Pretty good! All in all pretty busy, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. You??

--

Fabulous artwork everyone!

Rising stuff from me...

I'm not really sure if this one is from Rising, but I think so.

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by donna booth View Post
                      thanks asgard and linda awesome art lea and others

TF I really love the sig and the effct of the icon he is so good on this one but I ask myself if the icon is not frm suspicion ?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Beautiful hun!!

Very well said Nina!!! ITA

Do you have any vids you can share with us?
                        They don't have to have Rising in it.

I have no new videos as of yet...I don't seem to be able to get started on a new one.. it's always something getting in the way... so there is only the ones I've already done .. and the link is under my sig if needed
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Asgaurd, Linda, Sci, thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                          I know the feeling. ((hugs)) Get better.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

TF I really love the sig and the effct of the icon he is so good on this one but I ask myself if the icon is not frm suspicion ?
                            Thank you, asgard! LLOL, I honestly have no idea! I thought it might be from Rising, but you could be right as well....

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

If anyone hasn't already voted in the Het Atlantis pairings tournament please do so..JT are up for elimination!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey gator - whats up with the prompts dude?

Comment

Working...
                                X