John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    LOL guess you have to make me watch the movie before you and tell you if it's safe
    Yep But I have spies everywhere But you can't have too many opinions
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to watch Remnants this week when i get a chance
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        I love it it's beautiful I love how you brighten it and the efects darker, I love too the text and all really it's awesome
        Aw, thanks asgard. I'm glad you like it!!!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        That Banner is Beautiful teylafan
        Thank you!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
          Aw, thanks asgard. I'm glad you like it!!!

Thank you!
          Np

Comment

Just dropping this Off before i go to bed .....Thanks Lea for Help with the Text

Comment

Just dropping this Off before i go to bed .....Thanks Lea for Help with the Text
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Dreams2jpg.jpg
              Cute
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Great sig, Donna.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys...Remnants was such a disappointing episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla and Ronon were in it for what, two minutes? the whump for Sheppard...I don't know about the whumpers but I thought there was more John whump both physically and emotionally in Search and Rescue and in First Contact than in this episode. And maybe I blinked and missed it but am I to believe that Koyla is John's worst fear? Geezz...and I agree with Nina, that first scene with John chasing that girl...the man is desperate, we saw that in The Last Tribe with his stupid comments about Larrin. This was just another failed attempt. When the scientist turned him down to join him in the puddle jumper, that was as much as he was going to think about that girl. And he told them to both shut up. That shows you how much emotions he was putting in that little relationship. LOL ...Poor John, the man needs a hug, better yet, he needs a woman and by what he said to Koyla, a wife! LOL and what happened to Teyla's new powers, or the fact that she was going to go through some emotional heartache? Didn't I read that somewhere?

But that seems to be the trend for me lately with Atlantis.

Anywho, I'm dropping off a fic recommendation: So needed lately too,
                  it's from one of my favoriter writers, Wedj...enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4656983/...uestioning_Way
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla and Ronon were in it for what, two minutes? the whump for Sheppard...I don't know about the whumpers but I thought there was more John whump both physically and emotionally in Search and Rescue and in First Contact than in this episode. And maybe I blinked and missed it but am I to believe that Koyla is John's worst fear? Geezz...and I agree with Nina, that first scene with John chasing that girl...the man is desperate, we saw that in The Last Tribe with his stupid comments about Larrin. This was just another failed attempt. When the scientist turned him down to join him in the puddle jumper, that was as much as he was going to think about that girl. And he told them to both shut up. That shows you how much emotions he was putting in that little relationship. LOL ...Poor John, the man needs a hug, better yet, he needs a woman and by what he said to Koyla, a wife! LOL and what happened to Teyla's new powers, or the fact that she was going to go through some emotional heartache? Didn't I read that somewhere?

Hiya. Thanks for the link.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!!!

I know I have a few pages to catch up on, but I wanted to post my thoughts on Remnant while it's still fresh.

Ok: Don't yell at me, but I kinda liked the ep. I guess after reading how disappointed it was to most I prepared myself.

Remnant:
                      Spoiler:

I actually laughed a little in the beginning. As soon as Rodney asked where Sheppard was, Teyla started rolling her eyes, Ronon was smirking and Rodney was so clueless.

I wasn't bothered by John trying to flirt with the scientist. I mean come on!! He looked like he was trying way too hard. They totally didn't have anything in common and he was shot down fairly quick.

(Sorry and beware Anti-McKellers)
                      To be realistic he think that Teyla is unavailable and he is not a kind of guy that would force is way in the middle of that. *pouts* Also, another thing, two of his teammates are "involve", possibly a 3rd ship on it's way.
                      That's gotta bother the guy.

I'm wondering if that is one of the issue that Sheppard it running away from. Commitment. The last time he had anything really serious was with Nancy, and it failed big time. And since he's been in the PG, he's only been with Chaya(kinda) and Teer.

I do wish that the writes went in deeper with John, but I am also not surprised. I think that it was a big hint (IMHO) that some of his demons reals with realtionships.
                      Why else have him poorly flirt with the scientists? Oh!! That brings me to another point. It's not like he has alot of choices. He can't date any military personel, which kinda leaves the brainiacs.
                      OR Teyla.

Kolya was ok. I was surprised to hear him call him Johnny boy.

Story with Woolsey was ok. Glad to see him staying.

Loved how the AI(Radek) played McKay to bring the device up.
                      Best part!! Rodney got his ego deflated.

BRB to catch up.

Comment

LLOL. Don't worry, I always cheat, too.
                        *phew* That makes me feel so much better.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        Thanx TF!

LandJ is up next

Sheppy icon:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ntest-TLTb.jpg
                        Awesome job as alway Cazz!!

i came to post these i made i finally found out how to use the Patterns On Gimp
                        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...5446931617.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...helBanner2.jpg
                        Ooooo. Awesome

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        *clears throat* I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.....So did y'all miss me

Thanks sci And I did have fun
                        Of course I did.
                        What? What did I say?

Oh good. I'm glad you had a great time at the concert.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Yeah I agree with the tone of talents and your work is totally awesome
                        Awww. Thanks Flo

Okay, I made a sig... but I really don't know whether to like it or really dislike it. So, help me out guys, whaddya think?

Like! Like! How can you not.

[url]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/Dreams2jpg.jpg[/Iurl]
                        Absolutely wonderful hun.

Spoiler:

Hey Camy: Sorry you were bummed with the ep.
                        Remnant/ S5 spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess I was numb and excepted the worse that I saw things a bit different. Ok. I'm different any way, but that's besides the point.

I personally think it shows how lonely he really is and maybe a bit desperate.

As for Teyla. Yeah! I thought I read that too. I don't see anything either.

Thanks for the link. Wedj. is awesome with showing JT love!

Great POVs. Sorry most were disappointed.

Comment

Sci..I Love reading your POV because you do see things in a different light.
                          Spoiler:
                          I do like what you wrote about John's fear of relationships and how that came into light. Very nice catch. I missed it altogether. I guess I wanted more emotional whump and Koyla was a bit off too. I sort of liked the Woosly side story better than the others. And I totally agree with the whole John...the man is desperate for some love, but he's looking in the wrong place, but like you wrote, he believes that Kanan and Teyla are indeed together. Heck, I think they are too. They just have a horrible relationships! LOL

Nicely worded Sci. Thanks!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sci..I Love reading your POV because you do see things in a different light.
                            Spoiler:
                            I do like what you wrote about John's fear of relationships and how that came into light. Very nice catch. I missed it altogether. I guess I wanted more emotional whump and Koyla was a bit off too. I sort of liked the Woosly side story better than the others. And I totally agree with the whole John...the man is desperate for some love, but he's looking in the wrong place, but like you wrote, he believes that Kanan and Teyla are indeed together. Heck, I think they are too. They just have a horrible relationships! LOL

Nicely worded Sci. Thanks!

Thanks Camy
                            Remnant
                            Spoiler:
                            I already knew the spoiler for Kolya, before it aired and I was more bummed about it when I first heard of it then when I watched it.
                            I do love my old Kolya and this one did disappoint me, but I understood why more at the end. (My dad was plesantly surprised and he's not a SGA fan. He likes Teyla though.)

Sorry, I digress.

I know that the AI's played into fears, but I also saw relationship issues in it.
                            Woolsey-being lonely
                            Rodney- wanting constant recognition, esp by Radek (great ego stroke by the way from AI )
                            John- Keeping Atlantis safe, deep issues with self. (Maybe about never wanting to fail with friends, job and love??? ) Just a guess.

Comment

ahem.....

Spoiler:
                              I WON NANOWRIMO!!!! My current word total is 54,983 words, the total is 50,001 words before the end of the month, my new target is a actual ready to print novel! Also (Linda'll love this!) TEYLA SCENES + BLOOD + WORRIED SHEP = Happy muse!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Hey everyone!!!
                                Remnant:
                                Spoiler:

I actually laughed a little in the beginning. As soon as Rodney asked where Sheppard was, Teyla started rolling her eyes, Ronon was smirking and Rodney was so clueless.

I wasn't bothered by John trying to flirt with the scientist. I mean come on!! He looked like he was trying way too hard. They totally didn't have anything in common and he was shot down fairly quick.

(Sorry and beware Anti-McKellers)
                                To be realistic he think that Teyla is unavailable and he is not a kind of guy that would force is way in the middle of that. *pouts* Also, another thing, two of his teammates are "involve", possibly a 3rd ship on it's way.
                                That's gotta bother the guy.

I'm wondering if that is one of the issue that Sheppard it running away from. Commitment. The last time he had anything really serious was with Nancy, and it failed big time. And since he's been in the PG, he's only been with Chaya(kinda) and Teer.

I do wish that the writes went in deeper with John, but I am also not surprised. I think that it was a big hint (IMHO) that some of his demons reals with realtionships.
                                Why else have him poorly flirt with the scientists? Oh!! That brings me to another point. It's not like he has alot of choices. He can't date any military personel, which kinda leaves the brainiacs.
                                OR Teyla.

Kolya was ok. I was surprised to hear him call him Johnny boy.

Story with Woolsey was ok. Glad to see him staying.

Loved how the AI(Radek) played McKay to bring the device up.
                                Best part!! Rodney got his ego deflated.

BRB to catch up.
                                Good Points.

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Hey Camy: Sorry you were bummed with the ep.
                                Remnant/ S5 spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess I was numb and excepted the worse that I saw things a bit different. Ok. I'm different any way, but that's besides the point.

I personally think it shows how lonely he really is and maybe a bit desperate.

As for Teyla. Yeah! I thought I read that too. I don't see anything either.

Thanks for the link. Wedj. is awesome with showing JT love!

Great POVs. Sorry most were disappointed.
                                I agree.
                                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X