John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh boy. Well, I hope you get to do both. I haven't see Dark Knight yet. I heard it's awesome though.

I usually stay up and read Everlovin's play by play on Ronon and Keller thread, but I might not tonight. I know a certain spoiler and I want to read reaction until after I see it.
    I have't seen it yet either. But seeing as the first showing already started, and I dont' think I could stay up for the one at 10, I'll wait.

An hour and a half to go!
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Loved it Thanks for the link

Hope ya feel better

Yup

Voted

hmmmmmmmm. dunno if i have time When is the last day?
      Thanks

I snagged it from someone's LJ. I decided i'd give it a go You don't have to though, lol. It's not a challenge for you guys if you don't want it. I just did it and posted the results
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Oh boy. Well, I hope you get to do both. I haven't see Dark Knight yet. I heard it's awesome though.

I usually stay up and read Everlovin's play by play on Ronon and Keller thread, but I might not tonight. I know a certain spoiler and I want to read reaction until after I see it.
        Now you have me very nervous/curious! Do I want to know ahead of time? I stay away from spoilers ordinarily.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Spill!!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I have't seen it yet either. But seeing as the first showing already started, and I dont' think I could stay up for the one at 10, I'll wait.

Hiya Padme
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Challenge:

1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like.
            2. Turn your music player on and turn it on random/shuffle.
            3. Write a drabblet/ ficlet related to each song that plays. You only have the time frame of the song to finish the drabble; you start when the song starts, and stop when it’s over. No lingering afterwards!
            4. Do ten of these, then post them.

The fandom I chose is Stargate Atlantis. Here's my attempt. Most are JT - I think there's one Carson story in it.

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/65585.html
            I won't be able to read tonight. Sorry hun. It sounds like a good idea, but no way can I do ten.

You are a super fic machine woman.

Thanks for the post hun.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

Well, enjoy it when you get too.

Wooohooo. Enjoy the show hun.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Now you have me very nervous/curious! Do I want to know ahead of time? I stay away from spoilers ordinarily.
            Just sent you a PM.

Spill!!!

Hiya Padme
            Are you sure?????
            You might regret it

Comment

So Far before the theme music
              Spoiler:
              Teyla and Ronan were in the mess hall talking to McKay and then briefly to Woosley.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

So Far:
                Spoiler:
                No more Teyla and Ronan but that doesn't mean they would appear another time before the end of the episode.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Spill!!!

Hiya Padme
                  Hiya!

I
                  Well, enjoy it when you get too.

Wooohooo. Enjoy the show hun.

I will.

As for the ep...
                  Spoiler:
                  OMG! Woolsey is nuts, Kolya is a pshychopath, and poor Shep. I was not expecting that.

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys! I just had an idea for a fic. Does anybody have a link to the last fight scene in Prodigal? I need to see it for the mood.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sorry, I can't help ya.

The ep...
                      Spoiler:
                      A hallucination? You have got to be kidding me. At least he didn't really loose his hand. But still. I was hoping Woolsey was crazy.

sigpic

Comment

The end:
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla and Ronan appeared one more time in the very last scene and weren't used much other then that. I guess JM and PM couldn't think of anything better to do with them.

At the very least Keller was only in one scene and I would call this episode way better then Tracker.

Next week's episode looks like it will be one worth watching only once since it's Earth based and no Teyla and Ronan from the looks of the preview. If the latter is true then I guess Martin Gero couldn't think of anything better to do with them but I hope there's B plot.

Comment

Hope you feel better gater. ((hugs))

Remnants
                          Spoiler:

Eventhough I loved the ep. The only time our couple was in the same room was at the end.
                          I've resigned myself to this at this point, with only a handful of eps left.

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Orchadork: Anybody who has played in an Orchestra or has played a stringed instrament. Orchadorks tend to be crazy for LIFE.

Speaking of which I have an Orchadork lock-in tonight, so I'll be off about 9 and not be on till tomorrow.......
                          Oh OK, consider me an orchadork then. I played, mainly the violin but also the viola, cello, flute and french horn, in my various school orchestras for about 9 years
                          sigpic

Comment

Wrote this in the whump thread: Remnants
                            Spoiler:
                            Gotta say coming out of it I'm a little dissapointed. Yeah, the whump was great and I did love the scene with Shep torturing himself yadayada, but it was just exactly what I expected, the whole ep was. I should totally have stuck with my spoilerfreeness But then actually seeing those pics was possibly more enjoyable than the ep .

The only bit that did catch me off guard was Zelenka being a hallucination, I clogged on just before Rodney so it was fun watching him figure it out

And I wasn't keen on the beginning.

Once again, such underuse of Teyla and Ronon, it's almost not worth being a fan of those characters, you get let down in so many episodes. Not that there was room for them though, I agree with what others have said, the editing felt choppy.

Overall, I enjoyed the whump and found the Woolsey bits intriguing but there just seemed no substance to it. Another dissapointing use of Kolya. The ep could and should have been better IMO

When is the next ep? And I'm not counting Brain Storm *shakes head* doesn't exist.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

NP hun. I cheated and went back a couple pages to see Jess's post. )
                              LLOL. Don't worry, I always cheat, too.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              RR... part something or other :
                              Spoiler:
                              A young lady, roughly the same age as the Governor’s daughter walked in with a pitcher of water. Sheppard watched as she placed it on the small table next to is bed. She glanced over at him and leaned towards his head.

“Do not fight back, it is not you they will hurt.” She whispered to him a sincerity shining in her eyes. He nodded slowly as she walked away.

She opened the door and his two guards stomped in, they roughly untied his hands and bound them back together in front of him before he dragging him off the bed and too his feet. He did as he was advised, he didn’t fight back but he didn’t help them out either.

The lady gave him a small smile before leaving through the open door.

The Elder barged into the room followed by two more guards holding a limp form in their arms. He tried not to let his concern show as he realised the form was Teyla.

He was so distracted by her that he almost missed the quiet entrance of his betrothed.

The Elder patted Teyla’s cheek until she started to come round.

He turned to face Sheppard with fire in his eyes. “You dare to reject your betrothed! I cannot believe the ancestor’s have done this to me, they finally send our people the gift of the chosen one only for him to be rebellious and defiant.”

Sheppard restrained from smirking; two of his more appealing qualities in his opinion.

“This is unacceptable,” the Elder continued, “you will marry your betrothed and you will accept her into your bed! Or you will face the consequences.”

With that he turned to a now fully conscious Teyla and slapped her across the face.

Sheppard lurched forward but was dragged back by his guards, he snarled at the older man but didn’t breathe a word.

Teyla licked the blood off of her lip and but prepared herself for a second blow. It came thudding into her gut, knocking the air out of her.

“Stop!” Sheppard cried. Teyla looked up, still panting deeply to get her breath back.

She stared into his eyes and could see what he was going to do. She wanted to argue with him that it wasn’t worth it, that she wasn’t worth it but she knew that would only put them in more danger.

Sheppard could see the pain in her eyes, he knew she didn’t want him to do this, heck he didn’t want him to do this. But he couldn’t let her get hurt when all he had to do was give himself up.

He shrugged off his guards and marched over to his betrothed, he cupped her chin in his bound hands and kissed her, it wasn’t a long kiss and it most definitely wasn’t a passionate one but it got his point across.

“Good.” The Elder said behind him. “Take her back to the dungeon.” He ordered before giving her one last backhand across the cheek. She stumbled from the force of it knocked her guard off balance. She launched herself forward and fell into John. Whispering in his ear; “She is not who they say she is… I love you.” She mouthed as they dragged her towards the door.

He nodded to her as she was pulled out of his sight.

“Let’s prepare for the wedding my lady.” The Elder said and with that they left.

------

The young lady from before returned to tend to John’s needs. He told her he didn’t need anything, which she said she already knew, but surely the company would be better than his silent guards. He smiled in defeat.

“I can take you to her.” She said.

“How?” He asked, not sure whether to let himself hope of seeing her again.

“I grew up with some of the guards, they will let you in if I say so.” She said with a cheeky grin.

She held out her hand for him to follow. As they left the room she informed the guards that they were going to the washroom. The guard bowed his head in approval.

They walked silently down a long corridor, but John could she her looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

“You are much more handsome than I was expecting.” She said with a hint of sadness, which quickly turned to guilt as her cheeks turned red.

John paused; he knew something was up here.

“It’s you isn’t it?” He asked.

She looked at him confused.

“You are the Governor’s daughter, you are the one the prophecy is written about.”

She looked down at the floor and that was all the confirmation he needed.

“What the hell is going on?” He demanded.

She drew her lips into a line a considered for a moment.

“Yes I am the governor’s daughter. My mother switched us when we were very young, she was afraid of me marrying a stranger even if it was what the ancestor’s had decreed.”

They heard a noise from back along the corridor.

“Quick, we must hurry.” She said.
                              Wow Cazzie, awesome job!!! I love it!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                              Congratulations! And I voted for that one.
                              Thank you!

Lovely icons Mayra!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Fries without hesitation

Yeah it's perfectly clear even I understood :

I would never have thought of waffles lol :
                              Ha!! THANK YOU! Finally someone who gets it. Me neither!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              I voted for your JT one :
                              Aw, thanks!

Fabulous icons Cazzie!!!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

OT~ What's up with the Round Robin?
                                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--