Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Isn't TF still doing RR?
    LOL. Sure I am! Why, you don't want me to?

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Oh!! That is so awesome. If no one else wants it, can I snag???
    Really?? Thanks!! Sure thing.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Love it! You should post it in the whump thread, you'd kill Listy!
    LLOL. Could you post it for me? Or do you have a linkie? -- And thanks!
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Hey, I'm a generally happy person!!

OT~ Made a siggie...

Spoiler:
      Thats awesome Tf
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry it took me a while...

Round Robin Part 9

Spoiler:
        Teyla frowned, her eyes following Ronon’s pacing from the corners of her eyes. Rodney muttered something unintelligible, fidgeting with his hands.
        Ronon kicked the table with the bowl of fruit on it in his frustration, and it clattered on the floor loudly, making Rodney jump and glare at him.

Footsteps echoing down the hall outside of their room drew their attention, and Teyla sprung up from her chair, coming to stand partially behind Ronon, close to the door.
        She could hear Rodney walk toward them as well, though most likely staying behind some distance away from the door. The lock was being opened from the outside, and Ronon tensed, preparing to attack any guards coming in.

The door slammed open faster than she had expected, and hit Ronon’s shoulder, pushing him backwards against her. Stumbling, she tried to right herself grabbing hold of the bed.
        Looking up, she found that this time it was not the young man from earlier entering, instead there were three bulky guards coming for them.

The first one busied himself with Ronon, and before she could make a move to help him, the second guard grabbed her arm, dragging her along. Kicking him into his calf, she yanked on her arm, successfully freeing herself. The guard recovered smoothly, but didn’t make a move for her.
        Frowning, she stepped back, balling her fists.

The blow to her head caught her by surprise, coming from behind. Her vision went black, and her body limp. She was lifted slightly, and then swung forward. Something poked in her stomach, and a door slammed shut. All went silent after that.

--

Thanks Donna!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Birthday Alert

We've got another birthday in the house, y'all!

Cherish4's birthday is on the 20th!

Her favorite character is John.

Her favorite episodes/scenes are anything JT related (the Conversion kiss, and the hugs) and Duet.

Her favorite kind of fic is angsty or romantic.

She likes any kind of artwork.

So let's get out there and celebrate!

Other November birthdays:

asgard--19th
          CazzBlade--27th
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Awesome addition TF!!!!

Comment

Most excellent part, TF! Woot! Woot!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post

JT Rant
                Spoiler:
                I haven't given up complete hope on them yet but im starting to prepare myself for when the moment comes. The thing that kills me the most about this is that they had so much potential, from their fist meeting up to the fourth season hope was alive. All of that changed in the fifth season. They managed to kill off one of the most logical and pefect couple that i have ever perceived in a tv show. They managed to take away all of that in a matter of few episodes. Sure im aware of the fact that the main cast almost to never gets together but in this case just like with sam and Jack, they gave us so much hope to crush it all. From conversion, to the sparring, to his reaction of her pregnancy. I also feel that it is slightly unjust how keller and mackay get to be together. I adore rodney and i am glad that he gets the girl but we have managed to see his romance blossom in just a season and a half while teyla and john have been playing cat and mouse since the first season. I do not blame Kanaan or torren because frankly i prefer that than them taking rachel off the show. I blame whoever decided that it just shouldn't happen and all i have to say is that SGA is over and just give them their damn happy ending already

Im sorry for going off and everything but i had a crappy day and needed to get this out of my system
                Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thanks hun, but im far from returning to be that optimistic sheyla fan. I still appreciate those suble moments but im not fooling myself again. Guess you can say ive been hanging around to much with Linda
                Yes blame Linda when she's not here
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Awesome addition TF!!!!
                  Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Most excellent part, TF! Woot! Woot!
                  Thanks guys. And for the birthday reminders too Jess!

--

Okay... totally OT question. What do you think of when I say Belgium? Tip; Food related.

And yes, that's a serious question.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Round Robin Part 9

Spoiler:
                    Teyla frowned, her eyes following Ronon’s pacing from the corners of her eyes. Rodney muttered something unintelligible, fidgeting with his hands.
                    Ronon kicked the table with the bowl of fruit on it in his frustration, and it clattered on the floor loudly, making Rodney jump and glare at him.

Footsteps echoing down the hall outside of their room drew their attention, and Teyla sprung up from her chair, coming to stand partially behind Ronon, close to the door.
                    She could hear Rodney walk toward them as well, though most likely staying behind some distance away from the door. The lock was being opened from the outside, and Ronon tensed, preparing to attack any guards coming in.

The door slammed open faster than she had expected, and hit Ronon’s shoulder, pushing him backwards against her. Stumbling, she tried to right herself grabbing hold of the bed.
                    Looking up, she found that this time it was not the young man from earlier entering, instead there were three bulky guards coming for them.

The first one busied himself with Ronon, and before she could make a move to help him, the second guard grabbed her arm, dragging her along. Kicking him into his calf, she yanked on her arm, successfully freeing herself. The guard recovered smoothly, but didn’t make a move for her.

The blow to her head caught her by surprise, coming from behind. Her vision went black, and her body limp. She was lifted slightly, and then swung forward. Something poked in her stomach, and a door slammed shut. All went silent after that.

--

Thanks Donna!
                    Awesome part...

Spoiler:
                    What are they going to do with Teyla... and how will John react to it when he gets to hear about it...

Wondering what is coming next
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I was a bit bored so i went online and lookeD for a bunch of Rachel Pics. Here they are and seriously they are a must see, cause shes so pretty *jealous thoughts*
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      I think she looks really pretty in the pc with short hair with david and joe oh and i love the pics of her in the brown jacket

And heres the link to a bunch that i couldnt snag RL Pics
                      Nice pics....pfft, I'm not jealous

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Sci - Glad there was no immediate danger....

So tell me: Does everyone feel JT has a chance of appearing in the movie(s) or do most people just think after JM's comments that that's an idea that will never come to pass?
                      If Brad was still showrunner then I'd say there was a slight chance but with childish twit as showrunner there's more chance being run down by a blind donkey in the middle of the Gobi desert!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                      I think it depends how the rest of the season goes.

I don't think they will ever shut the door on the possibility of it happening but whether it will ever actually become canon I'm not sure. The fact that JM even mentioned the ship means that he knows it exists At the moment I feel its like the Sam/Jack one, where everyone, even the writers, know it is there and acknowledge it being there but where it is ever confirmed is another matter.

Yeah the only reason childish twit doesn't close the door on it is to keep us tuning in!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Awesome part...

Spoiler:
                        What are they going to do with Teyla... and how will John react to it when he gets to hear about it...

Wondering what is coming next
                        Thanks!

Spoiler:
                        Well, we'll have to wait and see!

Just wondering, is it clear that the guard slung Teyla over his shoulder? I was worried that maybe it was too vague.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          Why ? sorry is it a prticular date ?

Love it it's so intersting awesome

Yeah Kanaan is a problem I said I wouldn't go in JM blog to be more ridiculous that I am but I thougt I had good question that he won't answer or breaks me once again but here what I wrote

Spoiler:
                          Hi Mr Mallozzi !
                          How are you ?
                          I write you as always to thank you. Thank you so much for this awesome ep and thanks too to Rachel Luttrell she's so amazing.
                          It was really an awesome ep and even if I was sad for Michael (just a little bit he was an awesome villain and really interesting for Atlantis) this end scene was just speechless. The music, the fight and the photography (?) Teyla in the wind like this it's one of the most beautiful pics of SGA

I have to say that after the cancellation and sad things in my life I had lost a little interest. Thank you for this awesome ep and for the team feeling and action and all.

Nevertheless I have questions. I know you will say I seek the little beast (it's a french expression did it exists in english ?) But once I asked you what was the relationship of Teyla with Kanaan and where was Kanaan ?
                          It seemed that you thought I was blonde because you answered me that it was established that Kanaan was a father at home. Until there I followed. It's here that you can call me blonde because the ep was at home ? So where was Kanaan ? If he keeps Torren at the camp Michael is lucky to come just the day where kanaan didn't have Torren and Teyla keep him in Atlantis with her team not the father of her child ?
                          So what is the relationship between Teyla and Kanaan ? Yeah I know you aren't blonde and you follow the link with your post of fanfics from the other day. As you see I don't write it's lucky for the readers LOL but I read fanfics fortunately because it seems that it will be the only way to see what I want to see

I have another question (please don't hurt me) but seriously if all the ships that you quoted weren't possible on screen (I agree it's possible that once again I was blonde and didn't understood correctly) why was it possible for some other ships (among the regular cast) ? You will say which one because officially there is none ? It's perhaps my poor interpretation of a MGM pic promo that I've seen ?

I stop here please excuse me for all the faults and thanks again for this awesome ep once again
                          Very nicely said!

Hey, I'm a generally happy person!!

OT~ Made a siggie...

Nice sig TF!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Which means plenty of McKeller, but no room for anything else.
                          Oh don't even joke about that

Okay... totally OT question. What do you think of when I say Belgium? Tip; Food related.

Chocolate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Nice sig TF!

Chocolate
                            Thanks!! Ooh, yum! Thanks.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Round Robin Part 9

Spoiler:

--

Thanks Donna!
                              Np Tf
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanks guys. And for the birthday reminders too Jess!

--

Waffles. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X