X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Sorry Cazz. When's your Bday again?
    27th Should be easy for you American's to remember

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      Sci - Glad there was no immediate danger....

So tell me: Does everyone feel JT has a chance of appearing in the movie(s) or do most people just think after JM's comments that that's an idea that will never come to pass?

I think JT has as much chance of being shown on screen as Ronon/Teyla. I just can't see how, if Kanaan is still around, how in a two hour timeframe, they can convince the audience that Teyla would leave Kanaan for John after being with him for over two years and that John would welcome that with open arms.

There's my pessimistic POV.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Oh Duh!!! That's right. I could I forget.

Comment

Hi everybody !
          OT I thought this was worth the read from JM BLOG two days ago regarding Prodigal:
          Spoiler:

Thanks for the update I'm glad you posted it it was really interesting
          Round Robin Part 7:

I hope it's ok.
          Oh I love it I love it it's too interesting i want to know what happen lol

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh be quiet you

Voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

OT
          Spoiler:
          YIKES....Well good luck

Now go show it to childish twit

Thanks Spec....I downloaded some plugins fro PSP and i've got a batch of new stuff to play with

Yes Donna, You've voted in this round

So anyone who "hasn't" voted go vote oh and psst...Daniel/Sha're/Amaunet could use some lovin

THAT SCENE SCI....Did you hear me that time

sci, you're never a pain...Well excpet for when you pretend you don't hear me right

Anywho I've put the cap in my PB if you wanna go check Should be the last page

Thanks asgard!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          The quiet one's are the worse

I haven't *runs away from angry Shep mob* heehee
          LOL
          Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I know I told the Thunkers, but I might have missed you guys. I blame the pain meds and the anesthesia, but I had a dream that Sheppard was one of my nurses. I think it was Joe and not Shep though. He was doing some sort of community service/volunteer thing.
          LOl hey aneasthesia is better for you than for me LOL it was a pretty dream i suppose
          Hope you're okay
          [QUOTE=scifan;9209261]We're back!!!
          Pete OT:
          Spoiler:
          Ok. Let's see if I can get this all right.

Pete's heart is still out of rhythm, but unlike before his heart rate is not high and out of control. The meds are keeping it a regular, reasonable rate.

Dec 2nd, we will be going to a hospital, that's an hr away, to get a test done to check his arteries and stuff. We have to be there about 6:15am.

After that, we'll know if what we should do. If it's a clog somewhere, then they'll deal with right there. If they feel that he needs a difibulator then we will talk it about it there too.

It might even be as simple as changing his meds later. Who knows.

Thanks hun.

Thanks for sharing that awesome story Padme.

Thank you MrsB.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

NP

Voted.
          Thank you so much Nina.

Yes, so far.
          Thanks hun.

Sorry hun. Yes, It's Yappi.

Thanks guys!!! You're Awesome!!

Oh ok OT
          Spoiler:
          sorry the wait is the worst but apparently doctor are okay ? I hope all will go well and you find your answer quickly HUGS

Yeah ITA the people in this thread are all so awesome
          Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          Yup, she is a very pretty lady and sci and myself had talked about it the day before prodigal aired oh and speaking of prodigal
          Spoiler:
          I am so glad that i was weong about the shirt, once i saw the episode i though she looked absolutely stunning in the ep even if she did carry torren for a large part

Thanks Linda

JT Rant
          Spoiler:
          I haven't given up complete hope on them yet but im starting to prepare myself for when the moment comes. The thing that kills me the most about this is that they had so much potential, from their fist meeting up to the fourth season hope was alive. All of that changed in the fifth season. They managed to kill off one of the most logical and pefect couple that i have ever perceived in a tv show. They managed to take away all of that in a matter of few episodes. Sure im aware of the fact that the main cast almost to never gets together but in this case just like with sam and Jack, they gave us so much hope to crush it all. From conversion, to the sparring, to his reaction of her pregnancy. I also feel that it is slightly unjust how keller and mackay get to be together. I adore rodney and i am glad that he gets the girl but we have managed to see his romance blossom in just a season and a half while teyla and john have been playing cat and mouse since the first season. I do not blame Kanaan or torren because frankly i prefer that than them taking rachel off the show. I blame whoever decided that it just shouldn't happen and all i have to say is that SGA is over and just give them their damn happy ending already

Im sorry for going off and everything but i had a crappy day and needed to get this out of my system
          Yeah it's my opinion too
          Spoiler:
          and the hardest part for me is the McKeller in what it was possible for them to make it ? They play double standart I mean one they put Keller everywhere even when not needed and made her a regular
          2 it's as if they didn't consider her as regular I mean yeah if you count on her screentime and all but no becvause why did they make the McKeller and all they suffer as much risk to disgust the Ronon Keller and why us JT who are here from the beggining can't ?
          sigpic
          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Well said all the way around Snow!!!

Thanks you hun. I sent you a PM.

*blushes* Thanks Snow.

Ok. Can I throw in some weird Shippy like thoughts???

Prodigal:
            Spoiler:
            Did you see how Teyla and John were at the end? I watched over a couple of times to make sure.

After John called her SuperMom she gives him an Awwww look. I thought it was so cute and she was so happy too.
            And how does he know that Torren slept all night. Hmmmmm??

And they best thing for me is the fight scene with John, Mike and Teyla.
            John is seriously getting Whumped and Teyla comes his totally POd!!! How did she know where John and Mike where and boy did she get up there real quick?
            Also the fact that John gets in at least one shot in between Teyla's blow to help her out.

You can see the sad look in his eyes. It was liked it pained him that she had to do what had to be done and she looked back to look at him.
            They didn't really say much and he might have seem kinda cold, but doesn't he act that way when he tries to keep himself in check with her??

Ok, end of crazy rant.
            Shippy thoughts in Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            You know for me JT was the same as ever as before I mean there was no more and no less in this ep than in the Ark. When the cars run in Teyla and she screamed 'you're okay' Yeah she's okay she fights the wraith it's just a little car. At the end it's the same. My problem is that there was nothing new. My problem is that during sometimes we had nothing at all between them and as if nothing happened we start to 0.
            Finally my problem is where is Kanaan ? When I asked JM about Kanaan and their relationship he answered me that it was established that Kanaan was the father at home. Ok but what of his relationship with Teyla where was Kanaan and if he keeps Torren at the camp Michael as lucky to come just the day where kanaan didn't have Torren and Teyla keep him in Atlantis with her team not the father of her child ?

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            I was a bit bored so i went online and lookeD for a bunch of Rachel Pics. Here they are and seriously they are a must see, cause shes so pretty *jealous thoughts*
            Spoiler:
            [G]
            Spoiler:
            I think she looks really pretty in the pc with short hair with david and joe oh and i love the pics of her in the brown jacket

And heres the link to a bunch that i couldnt snag RL Pics
            This is really awesome pics thanks for sharing

So tell me: Does everyone feel JT has a chance of appearing in the movie(s) or do most people just think after JM's comments that that's an idea that will never come to pass?
            I don't know anymore
            Spoiler:
            I mean the other ship that I watch only for the ship is Eric and Calleig in CSI Miami and we had to wait 2 seasons and even more because they are cannon but not together. I can't believe after all of what we had that JT disappeared and I will be honnest without Teyla or JT not sure I will catch DVD it will really depend on the end watch McKeller and separated team or second characters that I don't care for instead of my team no.
            On the other hand they really seem to have abandon it makes a lot of eps with nothing at all it's a lot. Besides they focused a lot on McKeller so I don't think they will officially shut us down as they won't confirm us either. So it serves to nothing at all.
            But I really don't understand why for them JT isn't possible and McKeller yeah particularly because she's a regular no ? so why this double aspect they really do what they want to forget the continuity I really find this sad.

I agree And Jess

*stamps foot like a petulent child!* I went in to uni last week and found out that they were sorting stuff out for semesta two (nice of them to tell me ), they're having this pitching session and a few days later a marketplace where everyone will sort their crews out. I was never told cos I'm on internship (I'm going to be there in semesta two though ) so they didn't expect me to be able to make it to the meetings. Howevre, I started my internship early so I'll be done my the week of the meetings, so I said I'd like to go. Just got the dates through and the market place is on my birthday I've never had a day off on my bd before (other than sat or sun ) so I was really looking forward to spending it with my parents for the the first time in a few years but now I'm going to have to be in another city to them ([/grumpy rant]
            I'm really sorry for you Hope you'll be okay
            Meh, my milestones nothing compared to yours...

Congrats on 6,000 posts MrsB!!
            CONGRATULATIONS CAZZ and MrsB
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

First off, awesome parts everyone! This story is really shaping up well!

Secondly, I'll get the RR page updated soon. I promise.

And thirdly, Round Robin Part 8:

Spoiler:
              John's eyes searched wildly around the room, looking for some way, any way to escape.

Undaunted by the panic on his face, the woman stepped closer to him. "Greetings, Chosen One."

"Uh, hi," he said awkwardly. "I would shake your hand, but..." he held up his bound hand.

She laughed softly. "Once we know that you are willing to accept me as your Betrothed, I am sure the elders will release you."

John scrunched his face. "Yeah, about that...I really don't think I'm who you are looking for."

The woman caressed his face as he stiffened. "Of course you are. The prophesy has never been incorrect before." She leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. When she got no response from him, she stood up, enraged. "How dare you rebel against the words of the Holy Ones?”

Quickly, she spun around and left John alone. Outside the door, the elders waited for her report. “It is no use,” she said somberly. “He refuses to acknowledge his place.”

The chief elder frowned deeply, thinking about the look exchanged between the Chosen One and the female in his group. “It is because of the Temptress,” he proclaimed. He looked to one of the guards standing at the door. “Go. Take her away from the others.” The elder smiled grimly. “Nothing will stop the prophesy from being fulfilled. I will make sure of that myself.”
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks everyone for your congrats!

Alot of good points on the JT movie possibility, I'd say most of us are not going to be expecting it then which is probably most logical and like YC pointed out the whole Kanan issue is still in effect unless we hear otherwise. I wonder if the writers have started discussing movie stories..

Comment

Woot! Awesome update YC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post

Spoiler:
                    John's eyes searched wildly around the room, looking for some way, any way to escape.

Undaunted by the panic on his face, the woman stepped closer to him. "Greetings, Chosen One."

"Uh, hi," he said awkwardly. "I would shake your hand, but..." he held up his bound hand.

She laughed softly. "Once we know that you are willing to accept me as your Betrothed, I am sure the elders will release you."

John scrunched his face. "Yeah, about that...I really don't think I'm who you are looking for."

The woman caressed his face as he stiffened. "Of course you are. The prophesy has never been incorrect before." She leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. When she got no response from him, she stood up, enraged. "How dare you rebel against the words of the Holy Ones?”

Quickly, she spun around and left John alone. Outside the door, the elders waited for her report. “It is no use,” she said somberly. “He refuses to acknowledge his place.”

The chief elder frowned deeply, thinking about the look exchanged between the Chosen One and the female in his group. “It is because of the Temptress,” he proclaimed. He looked to one of the guards standing at the door. “Go. Take her away from the others.” The elder smiled grimly. “Nothing will stop the prophesy from being fulfilled. I will make sure of that myself.”
                    *bounces* Fabulous!!! Is it my turn yet??
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Thanks you guys!

Cazz is next...then you...then Laura (LandJ) joined it...then MrsB
                      sigpic

Comment

Why ? sorry is it a prticular date ?

Spoiler:
                        .”
                        Love it it's so intersting awesome

Alot of good points on the JT movie possibility, I'd say most of us are not going to be expecting it then which is probably most logical and like YC pointed out the whole Kanan issue is still in effect unless we hear otherwise. I wonder if the writers have started discussing movie stories..
                        Yeah Kanaan is a problem I said I wouldn't go in JM blog to be more ridiculous that I am but I thougt I had good question that he won't answer or breaks me once again but here what I wrote

Spoiler:
                        Hi Mr Mallozzi !
                        How are you ?
                        I write you as always to thank you. Thank you so much for this awesome ep and thanks too to Rachel Luttrell she's so amazing.
                        It was really an awesome ep and even if I was sad for Michael (just a little bit he was an awesome villain and really interesting for Atlantis) this end scene was just speechless. The music, the fight and the photography (?) Teyla in the wind like this it's one of the most beautiful pics of SGA

I have to say that after the cancellation and sad things in my life I had lost a little interest. Thank you for this awesome ep and for the team feeling and action and all.

Nevertheless I have questions. I know you will say I seek the little beast (it's a french expression did it exists in english ?) But once I asked you what was the relationship of Teyla with Kanaan and where was Kanaan ?
                        It seemed that you thought I was blonde because you answered me that it was established that Kanaan was a father at home. Until there I followed. It's here that you can call me blonde because the ep was at home ? So where was Kanaan ? If he keeps Torren at the camp Michael is lucky to come just the day where kanaan didn't have Torren and Teyla keep him in Atlantis with her team not the father of her child ?
                        So what is the relationship between Teyla and Kanaan ? Yeah I know you aren't blonde and you follow the link with your post of fanfics from the other day. As you see I don't write it's lucky for the readers LOL but I read fanfics fortunately because it seems that it will be the only way to see what I want to see

I have another question (please don't hurt me) but seriously if all the ships that you quoted weren't possible on screen (I agree it's possible that once again I was blonde and didn't understood correctly) why was it possible for some other ships (among the regular cast) ? You will say which one because officially there is none ? It's perhaps my poor interpretation of a MGM pic promo that I've seen ?

I stop here please excuse me for all the faults and thanks again for this awesome ep once again
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:

That rocks!

They've done the beat sheet for the movie I think

You can go next if you like don't know if I'll get time tonight, SGA is on at eight (even if it is just Inquisition ), might have to do the ironing if my mum's not up to it, my dad's great with housework but he sucks at ironing

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks you guys!

Cazz is next...then you...then Laura (LandJ) joined it...then MrsB
                            Hehe, I know. But, I want it to be my turn. Oh cool. Anyone else join?

Edit:

You can go next if you like don't know if I'll get time tonight, SGA is on at eight (even if it is just Inquisition ), might have to do the ironing if my mum's not up to it, my dad's great with housework but he sucks at ironing
                            Ooh really?? Woot! Thanks!! Goodluck with the ironing...
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hehe, I know. But, I want it to be my turn. Oh cool. Anyone else join?

Edit:

Ooh really?? Woot! Thanks!! Goodluck with the ironing...
                              it's good to see that you're so happy
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

There is always a possibility..

Spoiler:
                                There has always in some ways been hints to something.. and to be frank sometimes I feel it also depends on who is writing...

Then you have the comment at Comic Con where they said they would explore it..and just how much John has done for Teyla.. and that we would see where it would lead.. to be honest there has really never been a full blown confirmation that JT will never happen.. it would have been just as easy to say there will NO JT EVER.. just as they said with S/W.. they said fully on nothing would ever happen there..it came from writers and even JF that he never say it that way between those characters.. but no one has ever fully said there would never be JT at some point.. why toy with it..why not give the same full blown confirmation as others have gotten..

Besides Kanaan..sorry yes the guy is alive..yes he is the father to Torren.. but sorry I'm sure most of you might feel different...but I sure as heck haven't seen anything to even idicate a relationship...who is to say he really is even with Teyla .. we haven't had a confirmation on anything really other then yes he is the stay at home dad..that doesn't say they are actually even involved with eachother.. and he seems to be living on another place and not Atlantis.. since when "Weir" asked her she said Torren was not there but with her father on some other planet or where it was..sure it might have been for Michael but it feels just odd how he was able to get there just when Teyla had Torren on Atlantis.. I don't know.. but since I don't have a fully confirmation that Teyla and Kanaan is even truly a couple..I don't believe it since that feels even more far apart then JT is.. there is nothing..no mention really...no scenes.. it's like the guy doesn't even exist.. and John seems comfortable with Torren like they have spent time together.. I don't know... bottom line is that I still have hope for JT.. and still don't fully believe in Teyla/Kanaan.. I may not have any full expectations anymore like I do with another couple but I'll always love JT,,there wont be another ship on Atlantis for me..I don't see it with any others.. it's all JT for me and always will be no matter what.. and in the back of my mind and deep in my heart I'll always have some hope...

Spoiler:

Awesome...

Spoiler:
                                Oh what are they up to..and who really are they ..besides they seem to be more hostilte and anything else the way they treat John and the rest...
                                Great now they are going to use Teyla against him.. darn his weak point... can't wait to see what the next writer comes up with
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X