X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been and Voted
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry for Spamming im just wondering if anyone is Looking forward to Remnants at all?
      Spoiler:
      as if i remember right isnt this the Episode where some more Of Teyla's abilities are shown im just wondering if those Gifts have something to do with Finding John i hope so
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Linda Great Teyla sig

Donna Those sigs of that scene from The Prodigal was also great ones
        Thanks

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Sorry for Spamming im just wondering if anyone is Looking forward to Remnants at all?
        Spoiler:
        as if i remember right isnt this the Episode where some more Of Teyla's abilities are shown im just wondering if those Gifts have something to do with Finding John i hope so
        Not really...I didn't hear anything about that..I think
        Spoiler:
        this whole thing has been scrapped...I mean she doesn't use her abilities in The Queen, she somehow lost her abilities in Outsiders and she didn't use them either in The Prodigal....There's been plenty of opportunities for her to use her abilities but we've had nothing so I don't think we'll see them now!
        sigpic

Comment

Well I never left my review for The Prodigal so I guess I'll leave it now...if anyone is even intrested
          Spoiler:

It was a really good epi... solid ensamble piece as it should be...
          Poor Teyla almost getting run over by some toy cars *lol* even though John is like a big kid sometimes Rodney is just simply way more childish

Ronon not writing up mission report... well that was a shocker *not* and I loved that mission report he did give at the end..haha so Ronon...

John showing his military side full on..heading off the strike team..and was almost at his way to go on a suicide mission.. the things that guy would do and sacrifice..

Great of Teyla not to give up herself or Torren even when faced with the self destruct of the city..

I had to laugh at the scene where Rodney and John is running up how many floors..when they stopped the first time what where they on floor 35 or something.. and when they reached the top I think Rodney got his workout to last him a lifetime.. haha how tired he was and sweaty and John wasn't even fazed by it.. haha atleast he is in shape

Ouch for Ronon being tossed down from that level but I am actually glad he wasn't the one to end Michael's life.. but it was good to see that several got to go at Michael haha..he messed with the wrong crowd

I really like Amelia.. she seems to have been eased into the show in the epis she has been in way better then how they have been throwing Keller down my throat.. odd that she wasn't there but hey I rather have the rest of the shine then her being the one to suddenly beat something that she isn't supposed to stick her nose into.. I felt that Amelia didn't take anything away from anyone in the scenes she was there..she even completed the scene with Ronon actually showing she is kick a** as well and not just a girl pushing buttons

Really well done with the fight scene.. loved the score used for this scene as well...even though I pretty much knew John wasn't going to be able to fight him off easily ,,he would have had to have played dirty to get the upper hand.. guess Michael thought John would be easy to deal with ,,haha guess he didn't really realize how good John is with climbing and stuff so he would be able to get up from where he was hanging.. I liked seeing John in a hand to hand combat.. but ouch getting his head struck down on the steal or stone or whatever that was..ouch anyway and then Teyla came to the rescue.. and I loved the fact that even though she hit Michael..John made darn sure to hit him as well for good messure ... the look John was giving Teyla when she kicked off on of Michael's hands,, and then she just kicked his second hand making him fall...just that they had then the shot of both John and Teyla.. and also how Teyla looked back at John with kind of a pained look..but when she turned back it was more steal in the expression ..maybe telling herself it needed to be done..

And then she was back to all smiles when she was in the hallway with John and Rodney and their cars again.. *lol* and how cute is John really.. telling Teyla that Torren he will be fine since he have supermom looking out for him...and then when he bend down and picked at Torren telling him if he wanted to see him kicking Rodney's a**...

Now what find so darn irritating..not with the epi..but how one thing has been handled..Kanaan...the guy is non existant... he is never there..and how convenient that he is never there when she is going through something hard.. she needed to decide to become a queen.. where was he...uhm nowhere...John was by her side the whole time.. did he visit Teyla after she became herself again..not that we know off.. or not even told that he was..let me see who was there ..oh yes John.. and Atlantis is pretty much under attack and getting blown up by the Stargate.. did she go find Kanaan..noooooooo she stayed by John's side and wanted to be right there with him until the end.. and then we have both her and Torren in danger... and where is he ...oh right off somewhere.. and who is one more time right there.. oh yes you know John..so I ask why do they even keep Kanaan around..he is of no use..he is never there when something happens with Teyla or his son.. and seems to always be off somewhere when anything happens... I just find that pathetic..if you can't have him being there and especially in time of need..then chuck the worthless character out an airlock for all I care..since all they do is show John being there every single time something happens to Teyla...hell he seems to even more of a father to Torren.. what he has gone through for him as well.. I hardly think that would be anything to tell Torren..oh yes all the times you and your mother has been in danger your father was no where to be seen... the only one standing and coming to them when they are in danger is always John... great signals to a boy about his father.. I would almost feel he would be a coward.. then again I've seen mostly as a coward so I'm hardly surprised by how he seems to ever be by her side anyway... so what I can't see isn't there for me at all... John is always there so no matter what ever crap they do...JT is the way to go and will always be for me..I can't ship or believe something that is never there anyway..especially when one part of that relationship is like it doesn't even exist.. just be done with it already..it should have never been started anyway since it's been done so pathetic.. it would have been way better if they had done the pregnancy with something mytical..since this was just the biggest fattest pathetic joke ever to take...enough said...

so that was my review... hope you liked it..
          Last edited by NinaM; 09 November 2008, 02:40 PM.
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Awesome review as always Nina
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Awesome review as always Nina
              Thanks
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Well, Cazz always does an awesome job.

Awesome job Cazz!!
                Thanx Sci

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Those are fantastic!

Okay i made these though im not too pleased with them
                Love the second one

That would be a big fat yes!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Done another sig for Rising 2 ep for the Teyla/Rachel challenge

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...sing2JPEG2.jpg
                  Nice job Linda.
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    Nice job Linda.
                    Thanks..Now i'm off to bed
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      I think that last pic of Teyla standing on the Pier is one of the most stunning pics I have ever seen of her. Though did anyone else think that Rachel looked like she had lost weight. I thought she looked a bit thinner in the face in this ep.... she has the most amazing defined arms ..
                      I have to agree, Blue.
                      Yes, I mentioned that the other day.
                      Spoiler:
                      In one of the stills for this ep, you can see the bones in her chest more then usual. I'm sure it's because of motherhood and the long hrs of working.

Wooohoooo!!! Thanks Linda!!!

Sci Great Teyla sigs... I love that shot after that fight..the wind blowing in her hair and all that.. I just thought the whole scene was great.. and I sure liked the touch that atleast JT were in that scene together..
                      Thanks Nina.

I loved it too.
                      It kinda reminded me of Dark Angel.

See sci...Are you listening...That was the scene I was talking about as being my new fave
                      What!!!
                      The one with TJ??? Did I hear that right?

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                      The writer of CSI:NY have been nice to us as far as I'm concerned.....

amen!!!

thanks!!!!

I has suspicion/conspiracy theory:
                      Spoiler:
                      K is only saying that he's the father because Teyla asked him to, while infact, John is the father.......idk, that's how it works out in my mind....
                      Still crossing fingers.

Prodigal: ITA

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                      I love these
                      Thanks TJ

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                      Awesome
                      Thanks again.

Done another sig for Rising 2 ep for the Teyla/Rachel challenge

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...sing2JPEG2.jpg
                      Awesome job Linda!!

Amazing Hun
                      Thanks hun.

Great job hun.

The next round is up for All time fave stargate pairing so go vote JT and there's a certain other one up too

And you can vote again Donna
                      Just voted

Comment

JT are up for elimination so vote to save them

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I'm not sure.

Thanks

Not really...I didn't hear anything about that..I think
                          Spoiler:
                          this whole thing has been scrapped...I mean she doesn't use her abilities in The Queen, she somehow lost her abilities in Outsiders and she didn't use them either in The Prodigal....There's been plenty of opportunities for her to use her abilities but we've had nothing so I don't think we'll see them now!
                          NP

Yes, but.....
                          Spoiler:
                          She's been pretty good with finding John when he needs help.
                          TLT: Maria was closer to John, but Teyla was the one that heard and found him
                          and
                          Prodigal: She was up there with John in no time. How did she know where he was???

Well I never left my review for The Prodigal so I guess I'll leave it now...if anyone is even intrested
                          Spoiler:

It was a really good epi... solid ensamble piece as it should be...
                          Poor Teyla almost getting run over by some toy cars *lol* even though John is like a big kid sometimes Rodney is just simply way more childish

Ronon not writing up mission report... well that was a shocker *not* and I loved that mission report he did give at the end..haha so Ronon...

John showing his military side full on..heading off the strike team..and was almost at his way to go on a suicide mission.. the things that guy would do and sacrifice..

Great of Teyla not to give up herself or Torren even when faced with the self destruct of the city..

I had to laugh at the scene where Rodney and John is running up how many floors..when they stopped the first time what where they on floor 35 or something.. and when they reached the top I think Rodney got his workout to last him a lifetime.. haha how tired he was and sweaty and John wasn't even fazed by it.. haha atleast he is in shape

Ouch for Ronon being tossed down from that level but I am actually glad he wasn't the one to end Michael's life.. but it was good to see that several got to go at Michael haha..he messed with the wrong crowd

I really like Amelia.. she seems to have been eased into the show in the epis she has been in way better then how they have been throwing Keller down my throat.. odd that she wasn't there but hey I rather have the rest of the shine then her being the one to suddenly beat something that she isn't supposed to stick her nose into.. I felt that Amelia didn't take anything away from anyone in the scenes she was there..she even completed the scene with Ronon actually showing she is kick a** as well and not just a girl pushing buttons

Really well done with the fight scene.. loved the score used for this scene as well...even though I pretty much knew John wasn't going to be able to fight him off easily ,,he would have had to have played dirty to get the upper hand.. guess Michael thought John would be easy to deal with ,,haha guess he didn't really realize how good John is with climbing and stuff so he would be able to get up from where he was hanging.. I liked seeing John in a hand to hand combat.. but ouch getting his head struck down on the steal or stone or whatever that was..ouch anyway and then Teyla came to the rescue.. and I loved the fact that even though she hit Michael..John made darn sure to hit him as well for good messure ... the look John was giving Teyla when she kicked off on of Michael's hands,, and then she just kicked his second hand making him fall...just that they had then the shot of both John and Teyla.. and also how Teyla looked back at John with kind of a pained look..but when she turned back it was more steal in the expression ..maybe telling herself it needed to be done..

And then she was back to all smiles when she was in the hallway with John and Rodney and their cars again.. *lol* and how cute is John really.. telling Teyla that Torren he will be fine since he have supermom looking out for him...and then when he bend down and picked at Torren telling him if he wanted to see him kicking Rodney's a**...

Now what find so darn irritating..not with the epi..but how one thing has been handled..Kanaan...the guy is non existant... he is never there..and how convenient that he is never there when she is going through something hard.. she needed to decide to become a queen.. where was he...uhm nowhere...John was by her side the whole time.. did he visit Teyla after she became herself again..not that we know off.. or not even told that he was..let me see who was there ..oh yes John.. and Atlantis is pretty much under attack and getting blown up by the Stargate.. did she go find Kanaan..noooooooo she stayed by John's side and wanted to be right there with him until the end.. and then we have both her and Torren in danger... and where is he ...oh right off somewhere.. and who is one more time right there.. oh yes you know John..so I ask why do they even keep Kanaan around..he is of no use..he is never there when something happens with Teyla or his son.. and seems to always be off somewhere when anything happens... I just find that pathetic..if you can't have him being there and especially in time of need..then chuck the worthless character out an airlock for all I care..since all they do is show John being there every single time something happens to Teyla...hell he seems to even more of a father to Torren.. what he has gone through for him as well.. I hardly think that would be anything to tell Torren..oh yes all the times you and your mother has been in danger your father was no where to be seen... the only one standing and coming to them when they are in danger is always John... great signals to a boy about his father.. I would almost feel he would be a coward.. then again I've seen mostly as a coward so I'm hardly surprised by how he seems to ever be by her side anyway... so what I can't see isn't there for me at all... John is always there so no matter what ever crap they do...JT is the way to go and will always be for me..I can't ship or believe something that is never there anyway..especially when one part of that relationship is like it doesn't even exist.. just be done with it already..it should have never been started anyway since it's been done so pathetic.. it would have been way better if they had done the pregnancy with something mytical..since this was just the biggest fattest pathetic joke ever to take...enough said...

so that was my review... hope you liked it..
                          Awesome and dead on as usual. Love it!!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Thanx Sci

Those are fantastic!

Love the second one

That would be a big fat yes!

NP
                          Thanks hun.

Comment

Voted.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OT: Keep Pete in prayers

Spoiler:
                              Tomorrow is his appointment for his Cardiologist. We are going to see what our options are to put his heart back into rhythm.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                The writer of CSI:NY have been nice to us as far as I'm concerned.....

amen!!!

thanks!!!!

I has suspicion/conspiracy theory:
                                Spoiler:
                                K is only saying that he's the father because Teyla asked him to, while infact, John is the father.......idk, that's how it works out in my mind....
                                Ooh! About that! Maybe John was drunk and doesn't remember?! Hey! A girl can dream, can't she?
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X