John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Teyla-Rising-2-sig.jpg[/IMG]

OOh very Nice Cazz
    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Thanx Sci!

Fatastic update TF!!

Here you go:
      Spoiler:

Their relationship doesn't make it to the screen, doesn't say anything about what happens off-screen

Yeah I read that...
      Spoiler:
      however I don't take anything that guy says as the ultimate thing.. it's not like he would ever say anything straight out.. yes it very well could be for this show..who knows with the movie..or who knows what exactly is going on off screen... it's like pulling teeth really...same with CSI NY.. where writers basically go in and tell what is going on with a couple in interviews..and it's not on screen..you go WTH and then you get confirmation from the writers what they are thinking and what is really going on..they isn't just showing it which is actually pissing me off..I don't want it explained to me in writing I want it on screen even if it's for 2 minutes.. I fear epi 9 of CSI NY since if nothing happens and is shown in the coming 2 epis everyone who doesn't follow intervews or forums will go WTH where did that come from..when did this happen..and the reviews and feedback for that epi will be hell.... and it feels SGA is the same.. only difference there is that these writers doesn't even tell you what they are thinking..they love just to mess with our heads...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

John/Teyla is up against Daniel/Vala so support our favorite couple...
        All Time Favorite Stargate Pairing
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=24

Vote for your top 4 of the favorite couples.
        Stargate Atlantis Pairing Tournament
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=37
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi guys cant chat for long but...
          Prodigal
          Spoiler:
          I'm seeing mixed review but oh well. I guess JT really is dead huh. Expected some good jt moments*sigh* I guess ill watch prodigal when i get around to it. I actually never wanted michael dead but we never get what we want.

Hope you guys have a nice weekend. *goes back and crawls under bed*
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thanx Sci!

Fatastic update TF!!

Here you go:
            Spoiler:

Their relationship doesn't make it to the screen, doesn't say anything about what happens off-screen

JM blog/JT
            Spoiler:

I'm angrier at myself than anyone. For getting caught up in their false leads.
            WTH was the scene in S&R for? Just to get us to hang on through the season and not bail on them? This has such a bad taste of the Sam & Jack debacle of several years ago....next month when school is over and I have time, I'm gonna check the S&J ship thread archives...if they're still around. I'm almost positive it was JM who came into the thread and started posting a bunch of crap around the time of the Pete thing....urging us not to give up on our couple and that he had all the behind the scenes knowledge and that everything would work out. Well, you all know how that went.
            So, he's up to his same ole tricks and stupid me fell for it again.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
            Voted

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
            After what JM said in his blog and seeing this episdoe, i've finally decided not too hope for JT anymore and i've just come to the realization that it's just not going to happen. It's been like this since last season and little by little i've come to except it but i've always had that hope that maybe towards the end of the show or in the movie but now i know that isn't going to happen . Even had some vids in mind to do but honestly, can bring myself to make any.

Now looking at this episode without my shippy glasses which i'm going to do from now on, it wasn't a bad episode. I loved the Ronon scene's especially fighting Micheal, John was awesome as always and Teyla was great except i was dissapointed that for most of the episode she was just in the room holding torren. Whatever happened to the kick ass Teyla from episodes passed. But i was happy to see her get her revenge on Micheal in the end!!!. That made up for the beginning lol. Oh and i was laughing with Ronons mission report!!! that was hilarious. Not the best ep. but it was okay.

Unfortunately, John was focused on getting the city back and very little concern for Teyla in my opinion. Teyla was back to calling John colonel and someone mentioned this, that look between them that we loved so much from the first few seasons, heck even from DG is pretty much gone. It just feels different.
            Prodigal
            Spoiler:

There was no connection between John and Teyla. We didn't see him react when seeing her and Torren in a room with Michael of all people. Like someone else said, he was more concerned about Ronon than her. And he had no clue where she was for a big part of the ep.
            I'm just depressed by all this.
            TPTB have backtracked so many times on JT....

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Signatures/Teyla-Rising-2-sig.jpg

Beautiful sig, Cazz.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              JM blog/JT
              Spoiler:

I'm angrier at myself than anyone. For getting caught up in their false leads.
              WTH was the scene in S&R for? Just to get us to hang on through the season and not bail on them? This has such a bad taste of the Sam & Jack debacle of several years ago....next month when school is over and I have time, I'm gonna check the S&J ship thread archives...if they're still around. I'm almost positive it was JM who came into the thread and started posting a bunch of crap around the time of the Pete thing....urging us not to give up on our couple and that he had all the behind the scenes knowledge and that everything would work out. Well, you all know how that went.
              So, he's up to his same ole tricks and stupid me fell for it again.

Prodigal
              Spoiler:

There was no connection between John and Teyla. We didn't see him react when seeing her and Torren in a room with Michael of all people. Like someone else said, he was more concerned about Ronon than her. And he had no clue where she was for a big part of the ep.
              I'm just depressed by all this.
              TPTB have backtracked so many times on JT....

Beautiful sig, Cazz.
              Agree with all you said hun. That man has done nothing but bring our hopes up and then stomp all over them. I guees JT will only happen in our minds. There isnt much hope of meaningful JT interaction in the remaining eps. *goes of to relive JT moments in earlier seasons*
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I see a problem w/ Michael dead....
                Spoiler:
                who's the bad guy now???

ATTENTION CSI:NY DANNY/LINDSAY SHIPPERS!!!!!!! (beware O spoilers!!)
                Spoiler:
                Due to Anna Belknaps second pregnancy, Danny and Lindsay are going to have a baby together!!!!! (wikipedia.com)
                Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 08 November 2008, 07:15 PM.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

I'll try to catch up with thread tomorrow, but I wanted to post my thoughts on Prodical.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoyed this ep
                  Spoiler:
                  I know it doesn't really have any JT moments, but there other great scenes with the rest of the cast.

Loved the "Stun bubble" bit with Rodney and Radek.
                  The convo with John and Rodney in the jumper and then Rodney shaking John's hand.... just in case.
                  Ronon kicking *** for a bit with Michael. I gasp that when he feel.
                  Shep Whump!! And Teyla coming to his rescue!!!!

Ok. I know lots didn't like Teyla holding TJ for the majority of the time, but come on. Would you expect to leave him unattended? I wouldn't care for that either. As soon as she could... she had Amelia take him and Save John.

To me, being blind and wearing shippy glasses, I saw her saving her man and getting rid a major threat to her, her son and Atlantis.
                  I loved how she called them, "her people."
                  I know she called him Col. Sheppard, wasn't happy with that either, but the time she said it to Michael I could except.

The sad look on John's face when he watched Teyla deal with Michael. I think, and I could be wrong, but I think that he was sad for all she went through and that she was the one that had to do it. (does that make sense?)

I loved him talking it TJ and him calling Teyla "SuperMom".

Did you see that John helped a bit with Teyla when she was fighting Michael? It's quick, but I swear I saw it.

JM's blog from the other day:
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm wondering it that is a certain wording that JM meant.

I know, I'm grasping at straws, but it's the way I'm seeing it.
                  We already knew from MG's response at the Con that they weren't going to push JT this year, because of K. Maybe thing would be different if they had another year, I don't know, but what if JM doesn't count the movies and the same as "tv" time. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Like I said, I know I'm really reaching here, but I'm hoping we see some light somewhere. Look at Jack and Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Well done

Prodigal
                    Spoiler:
                    Yep that's pretty much how I feel about JT....I'm starting to realise there won't and never will be JT..So I guess we're supposed to believe we just imagined all the JT scenes in previous eps and seasons then DAMN YOU JM If they just siad that right from the start I could have saved myself from wasting so much time on this

I HATE JM childish freakin twit...

I get the impression from the actors that they're not enjoying it any more...Heck would you if you were Teyla and you were used as wallpaper or the invisible woman...Or Ronon who was following little missy around like a love sick puppy (no wonder JM wanted to leave)...Or even John who pretty much shouts at McKay to fix it all the time....The only one's who'll still be enjoying it are Rodney and little missy

It's not even stargate any more...I don't know what it is now
                    Prodigal/JT

Spoiler:
                    Yeah, at this point, JM pretty much crushed any hope i had of JT. But i've come to except it little by little these last couple of season...so it's getting easier but i'm still very dissapointed for the reasons you just mentioned. I guess we are supposed to believe that all the hinting in the begining and that great dream sequence was just a tease and nothing more.

I'm just going to try and enjoy the little that is left of the show but in a non shipper way since we are not getting anything. Wasn't Martin Gero a JT shipper? where is he lol...can he be in charge of the movie lol!
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

[/SPOILERS]

JM's blog from the other day:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm wondering it that is a certain wording that JM meant.

I know, I'm grasping at straws, but it's the way I'm seeing it.
                      We already knew from MG's response at the Con that they weren't going to push JT this year, because of K. Maybe thing would be different if they had another year, I don't know, but what if JM doesn't count the movies and the same as "tv" time. I hope I'm making myself clear.

Like I said, I know I'm really reaching here, but I'm hoping we see some light somewhere. Look at Jack and Sam.
                      I totally understand what you are saying.
                      Spoiler:
                      I also read it like that too but with JM....i don't know. Then with Prodigal and not one hint of JT only Teyla and Kanaan...i just don't know what to think anymore. I'd be sooo happy if he has something planned for the movie between JT but JM definitely has let me down.
                      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                        LOL! Thank you!!

It's beautiful Donna!! Thanks!!

LOL! Yay for MP's! Thank you!

Thanks Mayra!

I LOVE it! Thanks Cazz!!! Now to get my rotating sig back up and working...

THANK YOU everyone for the birthday wishes!!! Life is keeping me away from my GW home more than I want. I'm off to the galleria to check out all the art I missed! Thank you everyone!!!
                        Thanks Spec i hope you had a Nice Birthday
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

It's down to the last 4 now in the Het Pairing game, so pop along and support JT....
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            I need plenty time to come up with something..I'm not like you guys and come up with something quick Plus i'm doing this episode challenge thingy in the Rachel/Teyla thread and I gotta get capping the next ep to use and then make artwork...And I think i'm going to Crieff tomorrow UGH there's not enough hours in the day
                            Well, nobody said you had to post something within the hour. Cazzie was busy, so it took her over a day. Which is fine.

Awesome sig Cazzie!! Love your new style.
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

What was actually said on JM's blog ?
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                What was actually said on JM's blog ?
                                This is what Cazz posted from what was written on JM's blog... even though I've taken anything that man has said as grain of salt and messing with us all the time..since he has never been staight forward in basically anything...but who the heck knows...
                                Spoiler:

A significant portion of these fan fics are romantic or sexual in nature, bringing together characters who were denied the opportunity to hook up on t.v. - like Sheppard and Teyla, or Sheppard and McKay, or Sheppard and the Ancient potted plant that was sitting in the gate room when the expedition first arrived on Atlantis.
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X