X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Great added chapter

Spoiler:
    Poor John...what have they done to him..and what are they going to do with Teyla taking her away from John... can't wait to see what the next one will write
    Thanks!!

Spoiler:
    LOL, me too. Well, one of the two was going to be imprisoned as a leverage so that the other one was forced to marry. So, I guess you can already know who's gonna be happily married.
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      It is. JM said so yesterday.
      Can you post it for us?

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
      I love the quote on this, it fits perfectly.

Priceless!
      Oh thank hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Sorry, it took longer than I said but believe me, you didn't want me writing yesterday, I'd have whumped them all to death. Literally

RR Part 4
      Spoiler:

The woman took a step forward towards Sheppard.

John hopped backwards and stuck out a placating hand. “Look there is something seriously wrong here, you’ve got me mistaken with someone else. I’m not betrothed to anyone.” He looked round for support from his teammates but just saw his own bewilderment reflected in them.

The woman’s eyes dropped and pain filled her beautiful face, yet she remained silent.

The Elder stepped in front of Sheppard, determination simmering in his eyes. “You are the chosen, I have studied the prophecy all my life,” he gritted his teeth, “I know I am not mistaken and the chosen is to marry the Governor’s most beautiful daughter and rule by her side when the time comes.”

Sheppard opened his mouth to argue some more but McKay jumped in for him. “For the love of…” Sheppard could feel McKay’s eyes rolling.

The Elder cut him off, waving a hand dismissively towards the scientist. His eyes burning into Sheppard’s, “I shall prove it to you!”

Sheppard felt strong hands grab him by the upper arms and yelped at a sharp prick in his skin. He looked down to see a needle embedded into his arm. He whipped his head around and caught the pained eyes of Teyla.

The Elder saw the exchange between the teammates. No, he thought to himself, it is not possible! But the look was unmistakable. The chosen could not be in love with another woman!

Regarding the RR
      Spoiler:
      You do not know how tempted I was for Rodney's line to be: "He is not the chosen, he's a very naughty boy!

Wonderful update Cazz!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Loved it!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      RR Part 5!

I hope it's any good! LOL. Sorry, un-beta'd.

Spoiler:
      Nothing could – would come in between the Chosen one and his rightful betrothed. The high council would not let such a thing happen.
      The Elder pressed his lips together in a tight line, facing the chosen one. “If you will not accept your faith as it is said in the prophecy, then you leave us no choice but to make you see.”

Sheppard tried to free himself, yanking on his arms, but only resulting in making the hands holding him tighten their already iron grip on him. Wincing, he turned his head again, not meeting Teyla’s eyes this time, as she was being held as well now.
      Rodney yelled something to the elders, his eyes wide, and his hands moving frantically in the air. He wasn’t sure where Ronon was, but he could hear someone grunting behind him. And it didn’t sound like Ronon.

Blinking, Sheppard narrowed his eyes, trying to see properly. Teyla’s face had become a little blurry, and was swaying from side to side.

“John?”

Teyla was calling his name, fighting the guards restraining her. They were starting to drag her away from him, out of the room in the temple. He tried to call her name, unsuccessfully trying to escape, but he could only hear a whimper escaping his throat.

Trying to get to Teyla, he tripped over his feet dragging over the floor, the hands holding him preventing him from hitting the floor.
      His head felt even lighter now that he was bend over, and the little vision that he had faded away quickly, blackness taking over.
      Wooohooo!! Another awesome update!!

Great summaries guys for Prodical. I still haven't seen it so, I'll post my POV later.

Spoiler:
      I do have to say that I'm totally bummed about JT. Why jerk us with the Dream in S&R if they already planned to not go any farthter.

I hate to say this, but now... I'm looking forward to the end of the show. I hate being this negative. Sorry

Comment

Thanks!!

Spoiler:
        LOL, me too. Well, one of the two was going to be imprisoned as a leverage so that the other one was forced to marry. So, I guess you can already know who's gonna be happily married.
        *lol* Yeah I went back and read that ,, seems that slipped my mind at the time..

Spoiler:
        Well I'm sure they don't even know who the heck they are messing with.. since well duhhhh he hardly would be happily married while the women he is in love with is being held as leverage over him to get married...sorry you stupid elders and that whatever girl they are pushing at him.. sure wont be able to keep him anyway..he will find a way or they will realize in the end that he wasn't the chosen one as he has been saying all along and that stupid marriage will end anyway *lol*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Really? Huh. Took me a lot longer that I would've liked. But thanks!! Hey, why don't you join us??
          Um....I can't get my head in the JT game

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Great summaries guys for Prodical. I still haven't seen it so, I'll post my POV later.

Spoiler:
          I do have to say that I'm totally bummed about JT. Why jerk us with the Dream in S&R if they already planned to not go any farthter.

I hate to say this, but now... I'm looking forward to the end of the show. I hate being this negative. Sorry
          Spoiler:
          I've been feeling that way half the season I'm so glad I got one last great ep with Teyla that I can enjoy because now for the rest of the season we'll get practically zilch from her.....GO PRODIGAL

But I agree...Why give us that romantic dinner and longing look between them in S&R when they knew they weren't gonna go anywhere with them....Is that just the childish twit having one last shot at messing with our heads
          sigpic

Comment

Hey...Anybody that wants to, ya know go vote in the All time favourite stargate pairing who hasn't already voted in this round can do so at linkie
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gater101
              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Snowball

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
              PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-May)

Round Robin June: Parts 1-12

Round Robin October:
              Prompt words

So For:

Round Robin November: Part 1-3 Part 4, Part 5

JT Fire Prompt fics:
              MrsB's Burn
              YappiChick's Burned

Doxymom:
              Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
              Kissing is Better
              After Thalen

Gater101
              Poets of the Fall

Hope24:
              No Easy Decisions

JT4Life:
              A Promise

LandJrule:
              The Cupboard of Love
              Covered In Mud

MrsB:
              A Stargate Halloween(Reprised)

Padme:
              (Untitled Scifi fiction Chapter 1

Renisanz:
              Parallax
              Side by Side, The Both Get Bright

Seldear:
              The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory

Silly Sally:
              In Atlantis

Snowball: Silly Drabble (Mature Readers Only)
              Another Silly Drabble(Mature Readers)

StargateHero:
              Sweet!

Teal'c:
              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
              He Is Mine

Tielan:
              Nexus

YappiChick:
              (Untitled WIP: AU fic from Inquisition Part 1

Fanfic Chapter Updates

AlbinoMonkeyC:
              The Bones in the City Chapter 5

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 20

Camy
              The Naked Truth Chapter 6 (Mature Readers Only Cold Shower Alert )

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
              Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
              Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
              The Journal Chapter 5

Gater:
              Tainted Survival Part 9

LandJrule:
              Betrayal

MrsB:
              Dark Planet Chapter 8

Padme:Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue Chapter 2

Planet tv:
              Teyla Snatchers(updated 11-4-08)
              A Wish Yet to Come(updated 11-1-08)

Ruby:
              RubyCaspar:
              Aftermath: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4

Snowball:
              You're Just What I Need Chapters 1-5

Teal'c2006:
              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
              Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
              Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
              Chapter 6

WingedPegasus:
              A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2
              Perceptions Chapter 2

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gater:
              Of Three (Rare pairing fic) Parts 1-3

JT4Life:
              I'm In The Way

Ruby:
              Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
              Will This Be On Your Charge Card?

Shep Whump Round Robin
              Parts(1-6)

November Birthdays

Camy's Gift
              From Gater101: Heist Chapter 3(Mature Readers Only!!, Cold Shower Alert!!)
              From YappiChick: Special Delivery

Majortrip's Gift
              From YappiChick: This Should Come With a Warning Label

Fic Rec

From Linda: Author Wedjatqi In The Light of Day
              From Jtjaforever: Author Nika Dixon Forever and Always

If I missed anyone Please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                *lol* Yeah I went back and read that ,, seems that slipped my mind at the time..

Spoiler:
                Well I'm sure they don't even know who the heck they are messing with.. since well duhhhh he hardly would be happily married while the women he is in love with is being held as leverage over him to get married...sorry you stupid elders and that whatever girl they are pushing at him.. sure wont be able to keep him anyway..he will find a way or they will realize in the end that he wasn't the chosen one as he has been saying all along and that stupid marriage will end anyway *lol*
                Heh.

Spoiler:
                Sure thing! But you don't know what was in the syringe... Maybe he's being brainwashed!! LOL. Either way, we'll see how it's progresses and what the others come up with!

Wooohooo!! Another awesome update!!
                Thanks Lea! And for the fic link too!!

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Well, writing usually helps with that... *angel smiley* Pleeeeaasee???
                *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey Ladies! Sorry I can't stay long, I have to go shopping with my mom. Anyway, I updated Attachment! (And The Colonel's Niece)

Sorry it took so long, trying to get out of high school and start college classes is hard! New Ancient Baby Maker should be out soon!

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                    Hey Ladies! Sorry I can't stay long, I have to go shopping with my mom. Anyway, I updated Attachment! (And The Colonel's Niece)

Sorry it took so long, trying to get out of high school and start college classes is hard! New Ancient Baby Maker should be out soon!
                    Yes I know I saw the email in my inbox
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I've been feeling that way half the season I'm so glad I got one last great ep with Teyla that I can enjoy because now for the rest of the season we'll get practically zilch from her.....GO PRODIGAL

But I agree...Why give us that romantic dinner and longing look between them in S&R when they knew they weren't gonna go anywhere with them....Is that just the childish twit having one last shot at messing with our heads
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, I am so happy that they finally did Teyla good. I'm still looking forward to the ep.

I think it is their way of torture. They did it to the Shweirs, Ronon/Teyla shippes and the Ronon/Keller shippers as well. We may not agree or see it, but they did.

And what about John. Is it me and my shippy glasses? I swear that I see him look at her differently then we did in any other season. We did get a couple of longing looks in S4 and what about Teyla in the early part of DG. Why do that??

Comment

Well I tried doing some JT sigs and that didn't work out as planned
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Well, I am so happy that they finally did Teyla good. I'm still looking forward to the ep.

I think it is their way of torture. They did it to the Shweirs, Ronon/Teyla shippes and the Ronon/Keller shippers as well. We may not agree or see it, but they did.

And what about John. Is it me and my shippy glasses? I swear that I see him look at her differently then we did in any other season. We did get a couple of longing looks in S4 and what about Teyla in the early part of DG. Why do that??
                          Spoiler:
                          Well you know what childish twit is like and his warped sense of humour...He probably thought it'd be funny Well we ain't laughing
                          sigpic

Comment

Heh.

Spoiler:
                            Sure thing! But you don't know what was in the syringe... Maybe he's being brainwashed!! LOL. Either way, we'll see how it's progresses and what the others come up with!

Thanks Lea! And for the fic link too!!

NP hun... for both.

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post

*Tackles Anlaria* ((HUGS TIGHT!!))

Have fun shopping!! And good luck with all your classes. We miss you.

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I know what I'll be reading later.

Comment

Well I tried doing some JT sigs and that didn't work out as planned
                              Well, show us any way.

Spoiler:
                              Well you know what childish twit is like and his warped sense of humour...He probably thought it'd be funny Well we ain't laughing
                              ITA and I believe his partner is in on it too.

Comment

Hey guys, notice something different about me?

Also, this eppy ROCKED Sci, you'll like it, trust me Sure
                                Spoiler:
                                there is not any JT moments, but there IS good Teyla action!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X