Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Little iddy biddy request!

I have the ending to Spoils Of War- from the "It's me John" "Teyla?" bit onwards.
    HOWEVER, the file has decided to mess with me- now it plays but flickers.
    This is annoying- cos I wanna use the last scene with John & Teyla on the balcony & she hugs him.

So if anyone can give me a download link to that scene- NO TORRENTS OR BITTORRENTS PLEASE- that would be VERY HELPFUL.
    I need it as part of my J/T video I'm doing (at the moment, I'm using the crazy flicky version just so I can do the rest of it in the mean time).

Thanks in advance!
    Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Quick question about the fav. pairings game. Does anyone know why Jack/Sam wasn't added to the game?. I would think they would be. Just wondering, it was something i noticed a while back but just forgot to ask lol.
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Lovely sigs Snowy! You've definately got blending down

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
        Quick question about the fav. pairings game. Does anyone know why Jack/Sam wasn't added to the game?. I would think they would be. Just wondering, it was something i noticed a while back but just forgot to ask lol.
        Depends which one you mean, one of them was all of Stargate whereas the other was just Atlantis.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I've been searching for a couple fics I sorta wanted to reread but I can't for the life of me remember the titles or the authors.

One takes place on Earth after Teyla's baby is born. She and the baby are living with Sheppard and I seem to recall a chapter that takes place at Jack's house for a BBQ....after his and Sam's wedding I think?

The other is a fic wherein a Sheppard and a little girl walk through the Stargate (apparently from the future). Teyla still pregnant in this one. The Sheppard from the future knows what's going and what will happen but he can't say anything.

Help?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            Dont know if ill be able to log on during the weekend or tomorrow for that matter so im posting my contribution for rising pt.2 today (for the rahel?teyla thing going on). hope that you guys like it. Take a look see Except Linda cause shes mean to me. JK
            Spoiler:

Well thats that, ill keep my fingers crossed and hope i can make it on the thread. i cant wait until Prodigal! (posted the exact same thing on the Teyla/Rachel thread so dont think your seeing double.
            Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Yeah. I say the same thing.

Oh. Ok hun.
            These old eyes ya know.

23 hrs to go!!!!

Yes, I'm almost positive that you did.
            And it's not the hair color that does it. I get it too.

OT
            Here you go hun.
            Spoiler:

Thanks Nina. I already voted.
            They made it this long.... You guys gotta help!!!!

OOooo. Sorry hun. Been very bad on the fic reading.
            Awesome Sigs Snow and Lea
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Just came to post this http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/1...rgatei_c.shtml
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                You. Are. Awesome.
                Glad you like it hun.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                Dont know if ill be able to log on during the weekend or tomorrow for that matter so im posting my contribution for rising pt.2 today (for the rahel?teyla thing going on). hope that you guys like it. Take a look see Except Linda cause shes mean to me. JK

Well thats that, ill keep my fingers crossed and hope i can make it on the thread. i cant wait until Prodigal! (posted the exact same thing on the Teyla/Rachel thread so dont think your seeing double.
                Great job hun of sigs.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                I've been searching for a couple fics I sorta wanted to reread but I can't for the life of me remember the titles or the authors.

One takes place on Earth after Teyla's baby is born. She and the baby are living with Sheppard and I seem to recall a chapter that takes place at Jack's house for a BBQ....after his and Sam's wedding I think?

The other is a fic wherein a Sheppard and a little girl walk through the Stargate (apparently from the future). Teyla still pregnant in this one. The Sheppard from the future knows what's going and what will happen but he can't say anything.

Help?
                Hmmmm. The last one sounds like Ruby's. Let me find it for you hun.

Edit: Glimpse by Rubycaspar

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Awesome Sigs Snow and Lea
                Thanks hun.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                Thank for the link Donna.

If you haven't voted this round, Please too. We are currently tied with Teyla/Kanaan
                All time favorite Stargate pairing

Comment

So where we at with the RR? Who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                    So where we at with the RR? Who's next?

I'm not sure.

I know Jess had tons to do yesterday and one of them was to do a site for the new fic.

I'm not sure if we are going in order.

Comment

Here's the Novemeber RR so far:

Part 1 by MrsB.

Part 2 by Scifan

Part 3 by YappiChick

Comment

I think Cazz or TF was gonna go next??

Comment

I think Cazz or TF was gonna go next??
                          That sounds about right.

Are you looking forward to tonight's ep???

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          What did you think of Smallville

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            That sounds about right.

Are you looking forward to tonight's ep???

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            What did you think of Smallville
                            Oh definitely. This episode more than any remaining one for sure!

I just PM'd you that! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Lovely sigs Snowy! You've definately got blending down

Depends which one you mean, one of them was all of Stargate whereas the other was just Atlantis.

The one that's called i think All time favorite Stargate pairing. The one that JT is up against Teyla and Kanaan.
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Oh definitely. This episode more than any remaining one for sure!

I just PM'd you that! LOL
                                Yes, definately. I'm looking forward to Remnant too.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                                The one that's called i think All time favorite Stargate pairing. The one that JT is up against Teyla and Kanaan.
                                I'm not sure how it works. I get confuse myself, which is not hard. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X