Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly OT:

Spoiler:
    For those of you who haven't given me your address for an AWESOME Christmas card from me...Drop them off here:
    http://yappichick.livejournal.com/26466.html

The comments are screened which means no one can see them but me. I'm going to try to write them all out this weekend, so post those addresses, people!

And a BIG thanks to those of you who have! Woot to Christmas Cheer!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Spoiler:
      I'm not sure the first name, but John called her Bates in TLT
      Spoiler:
      oh i guess thats what you meant Sorry hun thought you meant bates,bates
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Slightly OT:

Spoiler:
        For those of you who haven't given me your address for an AWESOME Christmas card from me...Drop them off here:
        http://yappichick.livejournal.com/26466.html

The comments are screened which means no one can see them but me. I'm going to try to write them all out this weekend, so post those addresses, people!

And a BIG thanks to those of you who have! Woot to Christmas Cheer!
        You should already have mine Right?

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Spoiler:
        oh i guess thats what you meant Sorry hun thought you meant bates,bates

OOhhhh. Sorry. Banks. Not Bates

Comment

OOhhhh. Sorry. Banks. Not Bates
          No worries hun, we all make mistakes, i think Linda calls them brain farts
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I'll have to look again. I don't see him. Does anyone see??
            It was on TV when I saw the preview, for all we know inthe actual episode there might just be mention of him, nothing more. I also meant to say PREVIEW but instead said picture

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yup.
              Spoiler:
              Got yours from last year...Did I ever send you my new one? I swear, I get blonder by the day.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yup.
                Spoiler:
                Got yours from last year...Did I ever send you my new one? I swear, I get blonder by the day.
                Thats why i died my hair brown. In an attempt to salvage the last of my logical thinking. But i dont thik its working all that well
                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thats why i died my hair brown. In an attempt to salvage the last of my logical thinking. But i dont thik its working all that well
                  OT:

Spoiler:
                  I did too! About two months ago. It doesn't work...I think the blondeness comes out more in my thinking since it can't show itself on the outside anymore. ROFL
                  sigpic

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                    I did too! About two months ago. It doesn't work...I think the blondeness comes out more in my thinking since it can't show itself on the outside anymore. ROFL
                    Its not just a hair color.... Its a way of life
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Alright finally MGM has gotten the promo up,...took them long enough sheez...oh well here is a full link to the promos for tomorrows episode...

*NEW*05x14 The Prodigal

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Prodigal airing November 7.
                      MGM Promo
                      http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=175
                      SciFi promo
                      http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=785702#videoid=785681

Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                      Alright it's time to chose your top 4 this time...so get those votes in.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=22

All time Favorite Stargate Pairing
                      Alright new round.. and freaking heck JT is up against the outmost boring one ever..Teyla/Kanaan ..the dead squid ship..it's not an option is it to loose against that..
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=33
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm in the mood of a good Sheyla fic. Anyone got any in mind.
                        Spoiler:
                        I have read all and i mean all of tielan's fics so any other ones beside those would be great
                        sig by Cazzblade

Comment

No worries hun, we all make mistakes, i think Linda calls them brain farts
                          Yeah. I say the same thing.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          It was on TV when I saw the preview, for all we know inthe actual episode there might just be mention of him, nothing more. I also meant to say PREVIEW but instead said picture
                          Oh. Ok hun.
                          These old eyes ya know.

23 hrs to go!!!!

Yup.
                          Spoiler:
                          Yes, I'm almost positive that you did.
                          And it's not the hair color that does it. I get it too.

OT
                          Here you go hun.
                          Spoiler:

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Alright finally MGM has gotten the promo up,...took them long enough sheez...oh well here is a full link to the promos for tomorrows episode...

*NEW*05x14 The Prodigal

Watch a preview on the new episode called The Prodigal airing November 7.
                          MGM Promo
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=175
                          SciFi promo
                          http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=785702#videoid=785681

Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                          Alright it's time to chose your top 4 this time...so get those votes in.
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=22

All time Favorite Stargate Pairing
                          Alright new round.. and freaking heck JT is up against the outmost boring one ever..Teyla/Kanaan ..the dead squid ship..it's not an option is it to loose against that..
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=33
                          Thanks Nina. I already voted.
                          They made it this long.... You guys gotta help!!!!

I'm in the mood of a good Sheyla fic. Anyone got any in mind.
                          Spoiler:
                          I have read all and i mean all of tielan's fics so any other ones beside those would be great
                          OOooo. Sorry hun. Been very bad on the fic reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Hey guys, JT could do with some support in the All time favourite stargate pairing game....Teyla/Kannan are beating Teyla/John That can't happen
                            Voted, thanks for letting us know, they definitely can't loose to Kanaan!
                            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

OT
                              Here you go hun.
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/Gift%20sigs%20and%20icons/Jess-PC-1.jpg
                              You. Are. Awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dont know if ill be able to log on during the weekend or tomorrow for that matter so im posting my contribution for rising pt.2 today (for the rahel?teyla thing going on). hope that you guys like it. Take a look see Except Linda cause shes mean to me. JK
                                Spoiler:

Well thats that, ill keep my fingers crossed and hope i can make it on the thread. i cant wait until Prodigal! (posted the exact same thing on the Teyla/Rachel thread so dont think your seeing double.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X