No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YC - No worries dude. I'll start it. Gimme a few minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT - Yup I talked to TF yesterday. She's fine but busy!!!
      Oh good. I'm glad she's ok, but sorry she's busy.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Everywhere

There actually was a real fire not far from where I work yesterday, it was late at night, probably some idiots not setting off fireworks properly

Oh that's not cool. I hope everyone is ok.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      All right, so for the RR so far I have Cazz, MrsB, Sci and me. If there is anyone else who is interested, let me know.

The prompt: (John or Teyla) is forced to marry while the other is imprisoned as leverage.

Anyone want to go first?
      Hmmmm. Sounds cool.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Did you miss me? I've been so swamped with school that I haven't had time to be on here!
      Yes whe did.

Comment

Yeah!!!!

*phew*

Comment

Dude, you're awesome!

All right, then the posting list will be:

MrsB
          Lea
          Me
          Cazz

Plus, if any others want to join in (HINT HINT HINT) LOL
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

RR November

Spoiler:
            Sheppard and his team walked confidently across the beautiful open landscape of Baldon, the city of the Baldonians. The grass was very green and the sky was very blue, much reminding Sheppard and McKay of being back on Earth in some vast empty field.

“So remind me again,” Ronon said as they trudged onward. “What type of people are these?”

McKay consulted his portable computer, tapping twice gently on the keyboard. “Farmers mostly I guess; harvest, animals, the regular sort. Nothing remotely exciting whatsoever. Oh but there is a note here about some sort of wacky religion being a ‘thing’ here, but its not very specific. In fact, its frighteningly un-specific.”

Teyla looked towards Rodney and commented, “I am sure whichever religion they practice here, that peace is an important part of it, as it is in most kinds.”

They continued to walk and soon neared a drop-off ahead in the endless green. As they peered downward they saw the entirety of a beautiful city nestled deep below the grassy pastures. The buildings were tall and shined with the early morning sun and the dirt roads between them were clustered with the bustling people of Baldon.

In the center of the town one building in particular stood out far differently from the rest. Undoubtedly it appeared a building for religious practices adorned with strange symbols and flashy icons and the most noticeably, the thickest of crowds.

Sheppard looked down and whispered, “Hallelujah.”

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Oh that's not cool. I hope everyone is ok.
              As far as I know nobody was hurt . Just meant our post was late cos they closed off the road

Yay! For the RR

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                Gorgeous...I can never get over that first scene, that first innocence, that genuine feel! Thanks!
                No problem! I hope you had a wonderful birthday

Comment

What are ya'll doing today?

Comment

You posted it already! Fabulous job MrsB!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Cazz!

Comment

RR November

Spoiler:
                        Sheppard and his team walked confidently across the beautiful open landscape of Baldon, the city of the Baldonians. The grass was very green and the sky was very blue, much reminding Sheppard and McKay of being back on Earth in some vast empty field.

“So remind me again,” Ronon said as they trudged onward. “What type of people are these?”

McKay consulted his portable computer, tapping twice gently on the keyboard. “Farmers mostly I guess; harvest, animals, the regular sort. Nothing remotely exciting whatsoever. Oh but there is a note here about some sort of wacky religion being a ‘thing’ here, but its not very specific. In fact, its frighteningly un-specific.”

Teyla looked towards Rodney and commented, “I am sure whichever religion they practice here, that peace is an important part of it, as it is in most kinds.”

They continued to walk and soon neared a drop-off ahead in the endless green. As they peered downward they saw the entirety of a beautiful city nestled deep below the grassy pastures. The buildings were tall and shined with the early morning sun and the dirt roads between them were clustered with the bustling people of Baldon.

In the center of the town one building in particular stood out far differently from the rest. Undoubtedly it appeared a building for religious practices adorned with strange symbols and flashy icons and the most noticeably, the thickest of crowds.

Sheppard looked down and whispered, “Hallelujah.”
                        Ooooo. Awesome start MrsB.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                        As far as I know nobody was hurt . Just meant our post was late cos they closed off the road

Yay! For the RR

Ooooohhhhhh.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                        What are ya'll doing today?
                        Getting ready to take Midget to school bus.

Comment

Thanks Sci! You're next!

Comment

MrsB That was an awesome start to the RR
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks Nina!! OT Are you feeling better?

Comment

Thanks Sci! You're next!
                                I was afraid you would say that.

Give me a bit to think of something.

Comment

Working...
                                X