John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    I made another sig!! I thought that the first one i did for the Rachel/Thread looked like crap and teyla deserves so much better so i made another one Personally i think this one is much better
    Spoiler:
    Lovely Snowball!!! your really good!.

Well im off for the night but i leave you guys with three behind the scenes pictures that i really like personally
    Spoiler:

Thanks for these, i hadn't seen the last two pics before!. Is that her real son in the last one?. Has to be because
    Spoiler:
    the baby they use on the show isn't that big yet is he? LOL!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Never had Irn Bru

It's the best soft drink on the planet
      sigpic

Comment

wohoo im Happy Virgin is getting all the Sky Channels Back on wohoo that means ill Finally get Sky one
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          wohoo im Happy Virgin is getting all the Sky Channels Back on wohoo that means ill Finally get Sky one
          That's awesome Donna
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            That's awesome Donna
            Yep I know lol
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Prodigal pic of Teyla:
              Spoiler:

My bets it's early on in the ep or right in the thick of it.
              On MGM's site (I presume that's where it comes from), the pics either side suggest where it comes.
              Pic before it (Image 17 on the site for reference if you wanna look it up): Teyla holding Torren while looking over her shoulder. There's one of those cars that we saw a pic earlier in this year from the same ep that John & Rod were racing- it's just near her feet a bit back in shot. You can see Rodney in blurred background. I SWEAR I CAN SEE JOHN'S ARM (look between Rod & Tey's head, & you can see him). All the stuff in the background (setting, John, Rodney & the toy car) seem to make it out that she's come to find John (& Rodney- but me think (being a J/T shipper of course) she really went for John ).
              Pic after the new one: is the pic of Tey talking to John & Rodney- one we saw in the first lot of pics from Prodigal. Same backdrop & those toy cars are there. Same scene????

Now, you've got to wonder if there's a reason for the order of the group of pics (I'm referring to ALL Prodigal pics)- could they be hinting at the order of what happens?
              First Row: pic 1 is of Rodney- can't quite get what's going on but he's def looking at something like there's a problem (his face says it all); pic 2 is a shot of Rod & John cars in hand (oooo! John's got the red one!) in dark looking up- Rod has that terrified "We're gonna be dead" look, John's is more "huh? what the?" look; pic 3 is of the light back on, & J & R are looking at each other- clearly pics 2 & 3 are connected (maybe Michael flicked the switch on the lights??? cunning guy!); pic 4 I've nicknamed "boys will be boys" cos Rod & John are racing their cars (& my god! Rod's in the lead! *faints*). If I'm correct, Pic 17 should be the next one in the order & then 19. 18 I think looks more like a bts pic- where's Torren?????

BTS Prodigal pics:
              Spoiler:

Love them. Especially the one of Rachel & Caden.
              And it looks like we're in for some ground level shots of the cars- there's a few pics of a camera on a remote controlled thingy that's following the toy cars.

Must go- got lots of Tafe work to do!
              Catch ya!
              Laura
              PS:
              Forgot to say:
              Spoiler:

YAY FOR OBAMA!!!!!! (I knew he'd win- picked it up a few days back. There was a VERY SLIM CHANCE McCain could make a come back)
              I heard on the radio that apparently he'll be bringing the US troops out of Iraq within the next year & a half- with talks going on to sort the issues out. It's about damn time that it gets resolved- & Bush wasn't going to be the one doing it!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Congrats Donna, Gator and Ninja on your milestones!
                Last edited by MrsB108; 05 November 2008, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Congrats Donna and Ninja on your milestones!
                  heh, I didn't even notice there
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll see if I can find them Edit: Do you use Photoshop, cos the tutorials I used are for PS, I'm not sure how transferable they are to other programme

Beautiful!

Thanx Sci!

Woohoo!

Welcome back Elfie!!

Enjoy yourself in France Laura!
                    You're welcome hun.

Well stop saying your artwork isn't that good and I won't need to hit you

WOW....That is fab

Thanks sci!

Because some of us have gotta get some beauty sleep

aww darn, did I miss you before you went hehe they won't know what hit them when they taste Irn-bru for the first time
                    You're welcome Linda.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Congrats Donna!!!

Congrats Laura, Linda and Donna on Milestones!!!!!!

Comment

I'll see if I can find them Edit: Do you use Photoshop, cos the tutorials I used are for PS, I'm not sure how transferable they are to other programme

Beautiful!

Thanx Sci!

Woohoo!

Welcome back Elfie!!

Enjoy yourself in France Laura! )
                      I actually use Gimp
                      Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Prodical:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sorry you don't like it. I think another thing is that alot of ther clothes are loose. It seems to me that she's thinner now then before her pregnancy. I can see her bones showing. Or is it my imagination?

NP hun.

Loving you John and Teyla sigs.
                      Spoiler:
                      I actually do think shes a bit thinner i can sort of see her shest bones in the picture. But maybe as i said before its just the angle.

Well stop saying your artwork isn't that good and I won't need to hit you

WOW....That is fab

Thanks sci!

Because some of us have gotta get some beauty sleep

aww darn, did I miss you before you went hehe they won't know what hit them when they taste Irn-bru for the first time
                      Ah, beauty sleep :rooleyes:

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Lovely Snowball!!! your really good!.

Thanks for these, i hadn't seen the last two pics before!. Is that her real son in the last one?. Has to be because
                      Spoiler:
                      the baby they use on the show isn't that big yet is he? LOL!
                      Thanks hun

That's awesome Donna
                      Yup very much so
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        Great Also OT~~
                        Spoiler:
                        America has doomed the rest of the world to Armeggedon, but we still have 77 days to find Obamas "missing" birth certificate.... if nobody can find it, McCain gets the Whitye HOuse, but at least we do have a new leader, even those he'll fail, we do have a new leader, at least that is something to be happy about
                        I love how you speak, 'cause I'm pretty depressed over this.

POLITICAL RANT!!! (don't read if you don't want to)

Spoiler:
                        Screw me going to Japan, America is going to Latter-E-double-hockey-stick!!! Vancover here I come!! It's farthest away from DC you can get while A) still being on the US/Canada border and B) not in America!! There was this big fight is morning at school over who won, not to mention all the blacks (forgive me for sounding racist), were boasting and celebrating. UGH!! Oprah said she had no part in it.....PLEASE!!!! I can't wait till the 2012 elections so I can kick Obama out of office. *poed at all of the students in my school who DIDN'T vote, cause I can't and wish I could* And on the side note: Michelles dress made her look preggers....
                        Spoiler:
                        MCCAIN AND PALIN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        don't let that birth certificate be found!!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          I love how you speak, 'cause I'm pretty depressed over this.

POLITICAL RANT!!! (don't read if you don't want to)

Spoiler:
                          Screw me going to Japan, America is going to Latter-E-double-hockey-stick!!! Vancover here I come!! It's farthest away from DC you can get while A) still being on the US/Canada border and B) not in America!! There was this big fight is morning at school over who won, not to mention all the blacks (forgive me for sounding racist), were boasting and celebrating. UGH!! Oprah said she had no part in it.....PLEASE!!!! I can't wait till the 2012 elections so I can kick Obama out of office. *poed at all of the students in my school who DIDN'T vote, cause I can't and wish I could* And on the side note: Michelles dress made her look preggers....
                          Spoiler:
                          MCCAIN AND PALIN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          don't let that birth certificate be found!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          There is always hope for impeaching him, then either a) having Biden get shot before he does, or b) Obama AND Biden found dead from headshoyts in their beds inthe mroning
                          Spoiler:
                          It wont be because it does not exsist.
                          Spoiler:
                          and to help you through this, there is always the chance to go "I told you so" when Obama royally screws up
                          Spoiler:
                          China is better, in the sense of prettier

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I actually use Gimp
                            Then Sci is the best person to ask I'm sure there are a few LJ's that Gimp tutorials so I'll see what I can find for you. Or if you see some art that you like on here and ask the artist how they did it I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing a tutorial for you

Btw, your sig is too big, you can't have the gaps above and below it, the total height should be 200pxls

Here's my icons from the challenge this week:

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I actually use Gimp

Spoiler:
                              I actually do think shes a bit thinner i can sort of see her shest bones in the picture. But maybe as i said before its just the angle.

Ah, beauty sleep

Thanks hun

Yup very much so
                              How are you enjoying Gimp, Snow??

Prodical: RL pic
                              Spoiler:
                              I honestly think it's not the angle of the camera. You can see it in her face too. I think most likely it's the long hours and motherhood. Hopefully,since she's not working now that that will change.

Then Sci is the best person to ask I'm sure there are a few LJ's that Gimp tutorials so I'll see what I can find for you. Or if you see some art that you like on here and ask the artist how they did it I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing a tutorial for you

Btw, your sig is too big, you can't have the gaps above and below it, the total height should be 200pxls

Here's my icons from the challenge this week:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-23a.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...roup-ch-23.jpg http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...oup-ch-23c.jpg
                              Huh??? Did I miss a question???

Awesome icons Cazz!!!!

What happen yesterday?? We didn't move off of this page

Comment

Pics from JM's blog: EatG 1 and 2

Round Robin WIPs:

June RR
                                October RR
                                Last edited by scifan; 06 November 2008, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X