A couple of fic recs:

Forever & Always by Nika Dixon
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632609/1/

In the Light of Day by Wedjati
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4550395/...e_Light_Of_Day

Enjoy
      I've been reading In the light of day Ain't it great

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      I've been experimenting with Gimp and heres what i made. I dont think its that good though
      Not good Do you want me to smack your sore leg

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Rare pairing stories are up!

Here's my two efforts.

Title: Of Three
      Author: azure_horizon / gater101
      Rating: K+ - T (PG-PG-13)
      Warnings/Spoilers: None at all.
      Written For: Tielan
      Prompt: Teyla/Lorne “an offhand comment taken seriously by the others, action/drama, season four or later.”

--

Title: The Unerring Complexities of the Human Psyche: Survival
      Written For: Tielan
      Author: azure_horizon / gater101
      Rating: PG-13
      Warnings/Spoilers: The occasional swear word.
      Season: Three
      Prompt: Teyla/Lorne “an offhand comment taken seriously by the others, action/drama, season four or later.”
      Word Count: ~12,150

Part 1a, Part 1b + Interludes, Part 2.
      YAY.,...Off to read after I catch up

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Happy birthday Camy!

Have a pic fic!

Special Delivery

(There are spoilers from "First Contact" for those who haven't seen it yet. )
      hehe..Oh poor Teyla

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
      Thank you so much Donna I hope
      as for Prodigal ITA with you
      Spoiler:
      I really hope that Teyla will fight Michael it's to her to do it not Ronon, sorry for saying this if I offend someone but I really hope it's the turn of Teyla. I miss her fighting skills and in order to protect her son she will do anything it's time to show it and make Teyla beautiful and stronger than she is
      Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Yeah it's gotta be Teyla's turn to shine surely If Michael does die in this ep it so better be Teyla that kills him

But saying that I don't think he'll die, I think he'll escape again!

Happy birthday Camy

Thank you sci for coming up with the text and thank you Cazz for choosing what you thought was best

Oh and loving all the artwork guys
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
        Beautiful! Love the golden tinge around the Teyla text

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Happy birthday Camy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...thdayJPEG2.jpg

Thank you sci for coming up with the text and thank you Cazz for choosing what you thought was best
        Fanastic! and NP

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Thanks Cazz. It's an outer glow to make the text more visible.
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely sig Cazz.... swoons ...

Thanks to everyone for supporting JT in the Fav Pairing game... the're only 1 vote behind now so if anyone hasn't voted yet ... let's try and keep them in with a fighting chance..
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=27

I'm really looking forward to the Prodigal and let's hope we get some JT angst.
            Spoiler:
            and maybe even the end of Kanaan.... Can't really see the ptb keeping him around indefinitley as the invisible baby sitter...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Lovely sig Cazz.... swoons ...

Thanks to everyone for supporting JT in the Fav Pairing game... the're only 1 vote behind now so if anyone hasn't voted yet ... let's try and keep them in with a fighting chance..
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=27

I'm really looking forward to the Prodigal and let's hope we get some JT angst.
              Spoiler:
              and maybe even the end of Kanaan.... Can't really see the ptb keeping him around indefinitley as the invisible baby sitter...
              I already voted Come on guys...Who hasn't voted yet, get to it

Prodigal
              Spoiler:
              I'm really struggling to get excited about the ep.....I've got this horrible feeling again that Teyla will be holding bambino for most of the ep and that she won't get to fight Michael or any of the others and that the guys will be doing the rescuing That will totally suck!
              sigpic

Comment

I already voted Come on guys...Who hasn't voted yet, get to it

Prodigal
                Spoiler:
                I'm really struggling to get excited about the ep.....I've got this horrible feeling again that Teyla will be holding bambino for most of the ep and that she won't get to fight Michael or any of the others and that the guys will be doing the rescuing That will totally suck!
                Have you seen that pic of her in the Teyla thread from Prodigal.

Spoiler:
                No baby and she looks like a lean mean fighting machine..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Have you seen that pic of her in the Teyla thread from Prodigal.

Spoiler:
                  No baby and she looks like a lean mean fighting machine..
                  Yep I did
                  Spoiler:
                  But we've been disappointed so many times in the past that it's hard to keep getting our hopes up just to have them dashed again So i'm trying a new strategy...I'm not gonna get my hopes up this time and maybe we'll actually get pleasantly surprised for once I'll let ya know you that works out
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Well we can only hope

I've been reading In the light of day Ain't it great

Not good Do you want me to smack your sore leg

YAY.,...Off to read after I catch up

hehe..Oh poor Teyla

Prodigal
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah it's gotta be Teyla's turn to shine surely If Michael does die in this ep it so better be Teyla that kills him

But saying that I don't think he'll die, I think he'll escape again!

Happy birthday Camy

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/TeylaSuspicionCamysbirthdayJPEG2.jpg[/IMG]

Oh and loving all the artwork guys
                    Awesome Art you Guys
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Yep I did
                      Spoiler:
                      But we've been disappointed so many times in the past that it's hard to keep getting our hopes up just to have them dashed again So i'm trying a new strategy...I'm not gonna get my hopes up this time and maybe we'll actually get pleasantly surprised for once I'll let ya know you that works out
                      Ita with you Linda everytime we get our Hopes up that we will see Teyla get a decent Part of the Action we are Disappointed but im hoping this weeks episode will at least change some of that
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Yep I did
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe the key is to have no expectation really when epis air... since it never tends to be what you truly truly want anyway...writers and our views are so anyway...

Prodigal
                        Spoiler:
                        I do hope we get to see more of Teyla then just running around with Torren.. since well let's face it ..might be better to either stash him somewhere or have someone else hide somewhere safe then for Torren to be in danger if Michael catches Teyla.. what's the point then

Would also love to see John lose control again when it comes to showing his emotions since well that seems to be the common thing when Teyla is concerned

I was sitting and thinking about what in the world I've heard about the epi..I can't even hardly remember then things I read from the beginning,,but am I so darn off that I might not have read about something..that John might get angsty when he realizes he can't find Teyla and he can't get into the control room due to a force field... guess I'll know when the weekend rolls around..
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Ita with you Linda everytime we get our Hopes up that we will see Teyla get a decent Part of the Action we are Disappointed but im hoping this weeks episode will at least change some of that
                          Well like I said, I'm trying a new strategy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Maybe the key is to have no expectation really when epis air... since it never tends to be what you truly truly want anyway...writers and our views are so anyway...

Prodigal
                            Spoiler:
                            I do hope we get to see more of Teyla then just running around with Torren.. since well let's face it ..might be better to either stash him somewhere or have someone else hide somewhere safe then for Torren to be in danger if Michael catches Teyla.. what's the point then

Would also love to see John lose control again when it comes to showing his emotions since well that seems to be the common thing when Teyla is concerned

I was sitting and thinking about what in the world I've heard about the epi..I can't even hardly remember then things I read from the beginning,,but am I so darn off that I might not have read about something..that John might get angsty when he realizes he can't find Teyla and he can't get into the control room due to a force field... guess I'll know when the weekend rolls around..
                            That's my new strategy...Fear the worse then maybe I won't be so disappointed when it comes true Hey what did you expect from a devout pessimist
                            sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMY!!!!

sigpic
                              Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

*splutter* Oh yeah thanks, I almost spat my tea all over my monitor
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X