• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    LOL left a comment.
    Like I say, typical Jack moment, but there are far more to come

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OK so I have a dumb question because I am a bit computer illiterate.
      When voting such as in the Stargate Pairings contest, do you have to write everything
      over again or do you just copy it? Please don't think I am stupid for asking!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
      Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        OK
        Spoiler:
        to warn you though it is screened as some adult mentionings but nothing major. click the OK button you see and read the first post at the top I'll be posting again tomrrow, and yes the word BUCK jack actually said asking Wang about his soon to be wife alseep in another building. and that was word 8,000, I was able to get 8310 last night before bed (before midnight), then added another two thousand today.
        thanks!!!
        Spoiler:
        btw, I don't care about adult content. I (unlike SOME people) am mature enough to not laugh/go "ew" about stuff like that.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I personally use 600 x 175. Only because, this way I don't get in trouble with mod for the stuff under my sig and it taking too much room.

Sorry guys. Signing off early. Hubby and the men in this house have been p***ing me off all day and they keep saying it's because I'm the one with the attitude.(paraprased)

I'll catch you tomorrow.
        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmMmMMmmmmmmmMmmM. become calm.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
        I liked that book. Course I read it on my own. I find it ironic that it is one of the 100 most banned books according to the American Library Association.
        I know right!! But I find it bland and boring. I get the message, I just don't like it. We're supposed to be starting Julius Cesar for cryin' out loud!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

A couple of fic recs:

Forever & Always by Nika Dixon
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4632609/1/

In the Light of Day by Wedjati
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4550395/...e_Light_Of_Day

Enjoy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            thanks!!!
            Spoiler:
            btw, I don't care about adult content. I (unlike SOME people) am mature enough to not laugh/go "ew" about stuff like that.
            But what Jack said WAS to be funny. After all Jack has the top rank (50) ion Snarking people off with his wit and wisecracks.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I've been experimenting with Gimp and heres what i made. I dont think its that good though
              Spoiler:
              Last edited by Snowball; 02 November 2008, 07:01 PM.
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Camy's Birthday...sorry I meant to post this yesterday

Comment

Wanted to drop this off for TJ for a very late B-day present!.

Hope you like it TJ!

When is Camy's b-day?
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Teyla and John are up for there round in theStargate pairing tournament and they could do with the support
                    Voted but man, Daniel/Sha're is definitely hard competition.
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      Voted but man, Daniel/Sha're is definitely hard competition.
                      If anyone hasn't voted yet John/Teyla could do with some support or the're going to get eliminated. So go and support them... They need at least another 5 votes.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=27
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                        OK so I have a dumb question because I am a bit computer illiterate.
                        When voting such as in the Stargate Pairings contest, do you have to write everything
                        over again or do you just copy it? Please don't think I am stupid for asking!!!
                        You just click "quote" on the last post (that will copy it for you) and then add your vote to the parings you want to vote for.. You dont have to vote for all the pairings if you dont want to but its easier just to hightlight the posts you are voting for.

Hope that helps
                        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful sigs everyone!

Camy!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                            Camy's Birthday...sorry I meant to post this yesterday

Awesome banner Tj
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Wanted to drop this off for TJ for a very late B-day present!.

Hope you like it TJ!

When is Camy's b-day?
                              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Beautiful sigs everyone!

Camy!

These are very Nice Banners Guys

Comment

Happy Birthday Camy

I made this Quarantine one but it turned out Terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X