X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Ok
    Sent, now to find a good font for it

Oh and would the rest of you guys like to see it?? The Poem that I just sent to Linda I mean?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Sent, now to find a good font for it

Oh and would the rest of you guys like to see it?? The Poem that I just sent to Linda I mean?
      Got it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Great news!

Prodigal
        Spoiler:
        I want to see Shep in a hand to hand fight and I want to see Teyla in at least one hand to hand fight! Maybe Teyla rescuing John after he gets beat up during his fight

Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

Lordy!!!

LOL! will do! ... Linda, tell me your secret, i see you've reached 13,000 plus posts!!! WOW!

Lovely sig Cazz!!! and i totally agree with your hope for Prodiga!!!
        Spoiler:
        I'd love to see Teyla kick some ass!. She hasn't done that much hand to hand combat this season!. And what ever happened to that supposed sparring match with Ronon???...did that get cut out?.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Very Nice Cazz im just working on something for Wl Now but ion the ,eantime this is for Tj as Promised
        Happy birthday WL
        Lovely Donna!!! those came out great!.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        I think that's on almost everyones Dream list.

Prodical:
        Spoiler:
        I'm hoping to see Teyla kick butt too, but I'm worried that that won't happen. Unless she finds a extremely safe place and leaves TJ with someone, she'll be holding him the whole time.

Awesome job Cazz!!!

Great job on the sigs hun.

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

More great artwork! love them both but i especially like the carter one!
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

AIEEEEEEE!!!!
          Spoiler:
          My parents got in a cra crash last night, thankfully the TTen is only minor body damage and easy to repair, but Mom is still in the hospita until tomrrow, the doctors want to be sure she is OK, Dad just got home from his stay over there just now. I'm worried for Mom though. In fact i was about to ask for some JT love, in fact could someone post that scene from Return Part 1 of Shep and Teyla when Shep is leaving Atlantis to go to Earth please? THANKS!
          Sorry to hear about your parents hun, I hope that all get well soon and I'm glad it wasn't too serious.

I'm sorry you didn't catch me in time sci

Oh that's great...Well tell her we're asking for her!

Prodigal
          Spoiler:
          Well I wanna see my ass kicking Athosian back I swear if she just stands there waiting to be rescued I will be so pissed I'll end up like Sylar and end up going nuclear

I'm hoping she gets cornered because we know what could happen when a mother gets cornered, right

I wanna see my Teyla in some serious fighting action .Is that too mucdh to ask for

Indeedlidooda

hmm, let's see...I do have a tendancy to ramble on and I have got a rather short attention span at times so I do tend to veer off topic occasionally

We'll I passed my test years ago and the roads weren't nearly as busy as the are now So it wasn't as hard

Donna, Caz, sci...Lovin the artwork guys
          That's ok hun.

Spoiler:
          Prodical

Spoiler:
          Well, good thing I'm far away from Scotland. (runs and hides)
          I guess I'm trying to prepare for the worse and hoping for the best.
          I'm hoping for protective mom to come out too.

Thanks hun.

WOW!! Awesome hun

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Ha ha ha!!!!!
          Glad you liked that.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
          Those are always so cute.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          Here's another batch of JT icons. For Mayra...again.

(I snip because of laziness)
          Enjoy!
          Awesome... as usual Pandora!!!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
          Hello *waves*

So glad Elfie is doing well. Thanks for telling us.

I love it! Keep going!

*shrugs* Don't know what this is for, but

"What it means to be."
          Hey hun!!

You're welcome hun. NP

Very nice Pandora!

Ok i've got some predictions I thinks gonna happen (involving Teyla) in the remaining eps for S5...I wanna see how many I get right
          Spoiler:
          Firstly in The prodigal I don't think Teyla will get to fight, I think she'll be holding bambino most of the way through and the guys will rescue her as per usual...

Remnants she'll be there but won't say or do that much...

BS (hehe, I love the shortened version of this ) She won't be in it at all...

Infection she might be there but the most she'll get to do is
          Spoiler:
          fly the hive ship

Identity she'll be a bit part player...

Vegas she won't be in it and if she is she''l be a bit part player...

EatG, well if they're at the SGC that means Teyla will be left behind on Atlantis and if they're on the space ship who knows if Teyla will be with them....If Woolsey goes then Teyla will more than likely be left to babysit again...

hmmm I wonder how many i'll get right!
          By George, I think she's got it!!!
          That's probably the sum up of Teyla's part for S5

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          I think I'm looking forward to Vegas even more than Remnants.... Hopefully we'll get a good Shep ep.....

I'm trying to be optimistic that we may even get some good John and Teyla moments in Prodigal....
          Hey Blue!!!

Vegas and Remnants
          Spoiler:
          That's hard for me to choose. I love the whump... and Kolya, but I also think John looks awesome in civvies. It's not hard to please me.

Thanx cc!

You mean these: Vegas? Nope, not seen them at all!
          *flails*
          AHHHHHHH!!!!
          Warning please!!
          Thunk!!!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Thanks so much for the presents Cazz, DONNA, lea, Linda & Nina i absolutely love them . *hugs*

Awesome!!!!! Congrats everyone.

Bungie jumping Rodney is so going to love that thanks for the great pic-fic Yappi i loved it.

Pandora - I quoted your post but than it disappeared anyway great icons.

Well i hope you all have been ok as for me well
          Spoiler:
          I've been busy, busy oh and busy except for today which is great it's been a bit of a quiet day for me my mum & dad got me Lost Season 4 and Battlestar Galactica Season 4 on dvd

I've been spending most of my day watching themand my 3 sisters Laura , Sandra & Joanne sent me a text saying happy birthday and my brother Thomas sent one too.

Which I'm quite surprised by as he doesn't usually remember my birthday!

That's my day so far i think I'll go and finish up with Lost and than start Battlestar Galactica I'll try and stop by again in a few days.

Again thank you for the presents i love you all...did i just say that out loud? *runs away*
          Glad you like your presents Lordy.

RL is being a pain and keeping you away... and it better stop. We miss you.

Glad you had a good day though.

Thunk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
            I think I'm looking forward to Vegas even more than Remnants.... Hopefully we'll get a good Shep ep.....

I'm trying to be optimistic that we may even get some good John and Teyla moments in Prodigal....
            Same here!...i know it's bad to put your hope into one episode but honestly, i don't see much JT happening in these last episodes except for Prodigal. Who knows, maybe i'll get a nice surprise in the finale lol!. But yeah, i'll be crossing my fingers next Friday!

Thanx cc!

*flails*

DROOLS!!!!...wow Cazz! HOT SHEP!!! YAY!

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post

Pandora - I quoted your post but than it disappeared anyway great icons.
            Hmmm, so it happened to you too?. Two of my posts have disappeared in these last few days...maybe somethings wrong with GW?.

Here's another batch of JT icons. For Mayra...again.

Enjoy!
            I PM'd you but just wanted to say once again Thank you!!! they are awesome!!!!.
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Great news!

Prodigal
              Spoiler:
              I want to see Shep in a hand to hand fight and I want to see Teyla in at least one hand to hand fight! Maybe Teyla rescuing John after he gets beat up during his fight

Ask Linda Just after I joined the forum I remember congratulating her on 4,000 posts!

Ditto

Very Nice Cazz im just working on something for Wl Now but ion the ,eantime this is for Tj as Promised
              Happy birthday WL
              Love it

I think that's on almost everyones Dream list.

Prodical:
              Spoiler:
              I'm hoping to see Teyla kick butt too, but I'm worried that that won't happen. Unless she finds a extremely safe place and leaves TJ with someone, she'll be holding him the whole time.

Awesome job Cazz!!!

Great job on the sigs hun.

Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Wonderful sigs

Happy birthday wraithlord! I hope today is full of wonderful awesomeness!!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall
              Hilarious
              Very nice Pandora!

Ok i've got some predictions I thinks gonna happen (involving Teyla) in the remaining eps for S5...I wanna see how many I get right
              Spoiler:
              Firstly in The prodigal I don't think Teyla will get to fight, I think she'll be holding bambino most of the way through and the guys will rescue her as per usual...

Spoiler:
              fly the hive ship

EatG, well if they're at the SGC that means Teyla will be left behind on Atlantis and if they're on the space ship who knows if Teyla will be with them....If Woolsey goes then Teyla will more than likely be left to babysit again...

Most likely all of them
              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wraithlord!!

Loving the arts. And the pic fic was hilarious as usual, Jess...LOL
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Happy birthday wraithlord! I hope today is full of wonderful awesomeness!!

Have a pic fic!

Freefall
                  LOL!!!! another good one YC! LOL!...Poor Mckay!

Very nice Pandora!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  fly the hive ship

Great predictions Linda and the way this season is going, i wouldn't doubt it if it turns out that way!.
                  sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Ooops forgot to to post these for WL Hope you like them.
                    Spoiler:

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

sciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....You there? I need help with text for a sig
                      I sent you a PM hun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      All time Favorite Stargate Character John Sheppard is up for his round
                      Qualify rounds are over and the real tournament has started..8 pairs up so far against eachother, vote once of each pairing on one day, and the one at the end with most
                      votes will go forward to the next round. Seems that there will be new pairs to be voted on each day so remember to check it out.
                      Vote once in each round
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59056&page=31

All time Favorite Stargate Pairing John/Teyla is up for their round
                      Vote for you favorite Stargate pairing, either from SG1 or Atlantis, het or slash.. you chose.. Read the first post though so you will understand how this will be played out,
                      it's the same as the All time favorite Stargate character game. Vote once each round!!
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=19

Atlantis Pairing Tournament New round. Vote for top 7
                      This is a tournament game just like the Atlantis Character Tournament. You pick your selection of couples, your top 7 and the ones with not enough votes
                      gets to go up against eachother to see which pair will be able to go to the other round. If you think you arn't able to pick that many since well you may not ship so many then
                      just chose the ones you could think maybe that would be ok or something. Read the first post if things are unclear. Vote once in each round
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59932&page=14
                      Thanks for the links Nina. I'll finish voting after.

I was gonna ask the exact same thing, simply put I have a dark purple to white sig background, only thing being I am unsure of if the font is right, as it is the only one that actually LOOKS Chinese, sadly my machine wont type anything in Chinese characters Unless I download the font then set it as allowed in my machine somewhere. I do tough have arabic and Chinese Simplified. Only problem being that sometimes websites (like gateworld) don't allow Chinese characters...

Simply put I need to know what type of font to use for a poem called Hidden Inner Self, which is also sung by Li, Who is in fact trying to help me out here with this sudden road block. I'm getting back into GIMP though so go easy on me please
                      Hmmm. Well, you send it over and I can try to find something. Not sure if I'll do any good though.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                      LOL! will do! ... Linda, tell me your secret, i see you've reached 13,000 plus posts!!! WOW!

Spoiler:
                      I'd love to see Teyla kick some ass!. She hasn't done that much hand to hand combat this season!. And what ever happened to that supposed sparring match with Ronon???...did that get cut out?.

Thanks Mayra
                      And I think it must've because I haven't seen it.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      Ditto

Love it

Wonderful sigs

Hilarious

Most likely all of them
                      Thanks Snow.

Comment

Hmmm. Well, you send it over and I can try to find something. Not sure if I'll do any good though.
                        Rather then VM it to you I'll post it here, inda likes it, and it is also my personal favorite song that Li wrote herself, it is also her title song on her CD which is titled "mySELF" the peom/song itself is titled, "The Hidden Inner Self" and for a brief note here the song is orignally written in Chinese Simplified characters, and written top to bottem and right to left, I translated as best I could and Li filled in the missing letters.

Spoiler:

When finding the Hidden Self one looks within.
                        Yet it always is hidden, not seen
                        heard, but not sighted
                        Known, yet not met

Lost and not found
                        known yet not revealed.
                        The Hidden Self is only known by those without
                        Yet found by only one.
                        The one it is within.

The Hidden Self,
                        the True Inner Self
                        The Hidden Inner Self
                        Remains unseen
                        Unheard
                        unrevealed
                        Yet, known
                        loved,
                        and sought.

The Hidden Self
                        The True Inner Selfless Self
                        The true Inner Hidden Selfless Self
                        Within it resides, yet without it cannot go

If it does, of where can it hide if found?
                        Spotted?
                        Revealed?
                        Heard?
                        Seen?

The Hidden Self, the True Inner Self
                        Heard, yet not seen
                        Sought, yet not found
                        known by all, yet seen by none
                        The Hidden, Inner, Self.

Any ideas for a font type? I'm also making a wall paper (sort of) that uses this poem in it, I'm making it for Li actually, it is a collage of screenshots from her CD

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:

i wish i thought they did the Artwork ive done recently has been Terrible but Thanks anyway Mayra
                          Ditto

Love it

Wonderful sigs

Hilarious

Most likely all of them
                          Thanks Snowball
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I posted my secret in an earlier post

Prodical
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, good thing I'm far away from Scotland. (runs and hides)
                            I guess I'm trying to prepare for the worse and hoping for the best.
                            I'm hoping for protective mom to come out too.
                            Yep good thing you are

WOW!! Awesome hun
                            Thanks sci!

By George, I think she's got it!!!
                            That's probably the sum up of Teyla's part for S5
                            Well what can I say, it's getting rather predictable this season

Most likely all of them
                            Most likely...I hope i'm wrong but I doubt it

Great predictions Linda and the way this season is going, i wouldn't doubt it if it turns out that way!.
                            I really hope i'm proved wrong but the spoilers for the last few eps doesn't look promising
                            sigpic

Comment

Small question: Does anyone remember in which box set do we see Joe Flanigan Dancing? Is it in all the dvds or just in some? I've been busting my head trying to find it but i cant.
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I think she's still recuperating.
                                Hee hee.

*flails*

They're not the Vegas scenes!
                                Spoiler:
                                The ones frim MGM? (I think from there), where he's running down a corridor, whumped at the table?
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X