John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    And you couldn't post these last week when ya know..........I WAS ON HOLIDAY
    Sorry I just heard back from Camy this weekend.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Sorry I just heard back from Camy this weekend.
      Ok...Well after November I don't want anybody to have any birthdays for at least 3 months
      sigpic

Comment

Oh oh......YAY for blooooooooooood....YAY for Jack
        A little OT convo between myself and Linda
        Spoiler:
        Now, two new characters enter the story about four pages into it actually. This totals three characters from the TVT Serie Legend of The White Hair Maiden, (total characters from the serie is going to be four). The pairs arrival sends Jack (as a Full Bird Colonel) and Cam (as a one winged duck Lt Col). To Shanghai China to meet up with the two new arrivals.

The fourth and last actually arrives within Michaels ship..... somehow....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Hahahaha..I'd definitely agree with this!

LOL, never. Remember, I'm getting addresses for Christmas cards and we put up our tree (Ahhh, the beauty of fake Christmas trees) last week, LOL.
          You. put. up. your. tree. last. week?

You're one of those people aren't you?

I bet you've got lights and santas and christmas carols and everything! LOL

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

I work in retail myself..and I'm going nuts with seeing everything about Christmas already in the shops...I feel it actually makes me sick and tired of it when December rolls around.. *lol* and to be honest I think customers looses their minds when this holiday rolls around..I don't think there is anytime of the year I get to handle customers that are that rude.. it's like this holiday actually brings the worst out of people when they shop..hysteria.. and I'm like..whatever take a chill pill...it's the same every year..
          OT~

Spoiler:
          Ah yes. Now why does this sound so familiar?

I also work in retail and we've had christmas cards out since August. I also totally agree with you about the customers too. At this time of year, they're extremely rude, ungrateful and downright annoying!
          sigpic
          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            A little OT convo between myself and Linda
            Spoiler:
            Now, two new characters enter the story about four pages into it actually. This totals three characters from the TVT Serie Legend of The White Hair Maiden, (total characters from the serie is going to be four). The pairs arrival sends Jack (as a Full Bird Colonel) and Cam (as a one winged duck Lt Col). To Shanghai China to meet up with the two new arrivals.

The fourth and last actually arrives within Michaels ship..... somehow....
            Spoiler:
            Michael??? How in gods name did that happen
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Michael??? How in gods name did that happen
              Spoiler:
              Ask Jack not me, He's the one that I allowed to pull out all the stops for this story! Jack has this all worked out in his head, bext I an figure, Ole Mike gets Teyla, BUT at the same time, Luo Sha "arrives" and all but demolishes part of the ship due to her arrival. She then meets Teyla and trhre pair fight Michael and then flee, only thing is..... no better tell, Jack'll kill me in my sleep if I do. I'd best leave it a surprize

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Spoiler:
                Ask Jack not me, He's the one that I allowed to pull out all the stops for this story! Jack has this all worked out in his head, bext I an figure, Ole Mike gets Teyla, BUT at the same time, Luo Sha "arrives" and all but demolishes part of the ship due to her arrival. She then meets Teyla and trhre pair fight Michael and then flee, only thing is..... no better tell, Jack'll kill me in my sleep if I do. I'd best leave it a surprize
                Spoiler:
                Oh ok then..We can't have Jack killing you for spiling the beans!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4;9137644
                  [COLOR="blue"
                  You. put. up. your. tree. last. week?

You're one of those people aren't you?

I bet you've got lights and santas and christmas carols and everything! LOL[/COLOR]
                  Close...Snowmen, not Santas.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Oh ok then..We can't have Jack killing you for spiling the beans!
                    Spoiler:
                    hehehe you know me, ha;lf a gallon of VD6M and BAM Jack is in bed, Anyhow must get back to writing

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                      You. put. up. your. tree. last. week? You're one of those people aren't you? I bet you've got lights and santas and christmas carols and everything! LOL
                      No santas or anytthing just the tree, lightsless, never took it down from five years ago....

Comment

Wow. It's been awhile.

Here are a few icons made by me for Mayra at her request. She wanted something similar to a McKeller sig I made. Tried my best and went a little overboard.

Mayra, hun? PM'ed you and you of course get first crack at the lot of them.

Enjoy.

sigpic

Comment

Very nice icons
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            :O!
                            Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            :
                            *putting fingers in ears*

La la la la!!!! It's not Christmas time yet!!! I can't hear you!!!

Shouldn't we know what the story is about first????
                            Hahaha, unfortunately it is

I don't even know yet!
                            Woohoo! OT
                            Spoiler:
                            My cousin has finally got engaged!!! I honestly never thought it would happen cos her new fiance was married before in his early twenties and had said he didn't want to do it again But he had a ring specially made and proposed at the Grand Canyon!

Wooooot!

Pandora, interested in partaking in the Secret Santa?
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Very nice icons
                              Thanks!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Could be. Can I do a fic and art?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                *Waves*

Well as I'm sure we all suspected...John took a landslide victory in the Character Tournament... BUT I got to say...I am so happy Teyla made it up until there was just these two characters left standing... so wohooo for Teyla

So any ideas what we can do to keep us busy while we wait for The Prodigal next week... ???
                                Maybe we can make a JT playlist or a 100 list of why Teyla/Sheppard are the best ship, Were doing that over there at the anti Keller thread.
                                Ha! Victory is mine!

Hahaha. It's not... it's just Scots v the world

It's posted but it's not visible yet I'll post the link once it's up (There's two)

Knew that would get you going my love It's the commentaries with the McFadden goal that get me... Clyde1's is legendary!

Ooohhhh! Have fun!
                                Wonderful! Cant wait

So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
                                writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
                                He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
                                Love it.

*does dance*
                                Spoiler:
                                Go Teyla. Go Teyla.
                                *imitates gater* Aha, go teyla
                                It be perfect if Rachel went.

Woohoo! OT
                                Spoiler:
                                My cousin has finally got engaged!!! I honestly never thought it would happen cos her new fiance was married before in his early twenties and had said he didn't want to do it again But he had a ring specially made and proposed at the Grand Canyon!

Tell her congratulations! From one future blushing bride to another.

:O!

Hahaha, unfortunately it is

I don't even know yet!

Wooooot!

I see someone is recruiting people
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X