*JT Thread Secret Santa*

If you want to sign up use this form

Spoiler:
    What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
    What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
    Rating:
    Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
    Four Prompt words:

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
    PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
    SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

So far, these people have signed up.
    Spoiler:
    Me
    Asgard
    TeylaJohn4ever
    Sci
    Cazz
    Snowball

The rest of you get your bum's in gear

Ummmm...I did too. I know you really didn't mean to forget about me. Right?

Right?

Helloooooooooooo?

And you might drop profile messages for the people who don't normally come in here...
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      I can sign up again if you want? I'm sure I could do a mean impression of Linda

Edit: *ponders* Have I already congratulated you? Hmm...

Congrats on 3,000 posts Laura!
      Haha, please do

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Ummmm...I did too. I know you really didn't mean to forget about me. Right?

Right?

Helloooooooooooo?

And you might drop profile messages for the people who don't normally come in here...

I didn't. It's just that I get so many emails from you, I didn't think I'd need to put your name down

I've just written your (and Cazz's) Christmas card out

Oh, speaking of which, Lea, who should I address your card too? :O
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Haha, please do

I didn't. It's just that I get so many emails from you, I didn't think I'd need to put your name down

I've just written your (and Cazz's) Christmas card out

Oh, speaking of which, Lea, who should I address your card too? :O
        ROFL, hey hey....you like my chatter. LOL

See? You're a good woman, I'm planning on writing them out on November 1st.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Good luck on your driving lesson. Where do you live again?
          Thanks!! Ha, ha! Very funny....

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          Hmm... best post something then... but what to post...

Stay off the roads!!! TF is driving! It's doesn't matter if you're in another country, stay away!!
          You people are hilarious.

Ooohhhh! Have fun!
          Thank you!!! -- See, Cazz, Lea - this is what you're supposed to say!

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

Spoiler:
          Rating:
          Four Prompt words:

DATES

Spoiler:
          Me
          Asgard
          TeylaJohn4ever
          Sci
          Cazz
          Snowball

All those difficult words... How much time will I have to write or do something after I hear who I have??
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

ROFL, hey hey....you like my chatter. LOL

See? You're a good woman, I'm planning on writing them out on November 1st.
            I definitely do!

Haha. So I beat you?? *wonders when is too early to send them*
            Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Thank you!!! -- See, Cazz, Lea - this is what you're supposed to say!

All those difficult words... How much time will I have to write or do something after I hear who I have??

I had my first lesson not so long ago... they were not so nice to me either Don't worry about it, lol.

You'll have from Nov 14th to Dec 19th to write/make something. Plenty of time!!

Comment

Oh and Jess?

Spoiler:
              I just wrapped my mum's christmas present up

Comment

I had my first lesson not so long ago... they were not so nice to me either Don't worry about it, lol.

You'll have from Nov 14th to Dec 19th to write/make something. Plenty of time!!
                Aww... *hugs* I would sit in the car with you!! So, do you have your permit already?

Ah.. I see. Well, sign me up boss! I'll pm you the stuff you need to know.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Oh and Jess?

Spoiler:
                  I just wrapped my mum's christmas present up
                  See?
                  Spoiler:
                  Even half a world away, my Christmas-ness has affected you. LOL That's ok...my family started their shopping last week so the UPS chick has been dropping packages off practically every day (because Amazon likes to break up their orders so much )

Keira has all the wrapping paper ready to go. Now I just gotta go to Target and get some Scotch tape. LOL

And I don't think it's too early. I'm just waiting a week to send my Christmas cards out a week because my sister is sending out her wedding announcements today--I would hate to rain on her parade. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Aww... *hugs* I would sit in the car with you!! So, do you have your permit already?

Ah.. I see. Well, sign me up boss! I'll pm you the stuff you need to know.
                    Nope. Only on my fifth lesson! Haha. It's scary when they take you out to busy roads man. I was mincing it

Good good. Send away!!
                    See?
                    Spoiler:
                    Even half a world away, my Christmas-ness has affected you. LOL That's ok...my family started their shopping last week so the UPS chick has been dropping packages off practically every day (because Amazon likes to break up their orders so much )

Keira has all the wrapping paper ready to go. Now I just gotta go to Target and get some Scotch tape. LOL

And I don't think it's too early. I'm just waiting a week to send my Christmas cards out a week because my sister is sending out her wedding announcements today--I would hate to rain on her parade. LOL
                    Hahaha. You're too nice I'll send mine half way through the month

Comment

Nope. Only on my fifth lesson! Haha. It's scary when they take you out to busy roads man. I was mincing it

Good good. Send away!
                      Really? Ooh. Cool! Yeah I bet! I was on the roads already too, but not the major ones... Phew.

--

Congrats on *all* the milestones! (Jess, Cazz, MrsB, Linda - and any others.. )

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Title: What It Means To Be
                        Spoiler:
                        A shipper.

TBC

Comment

So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
                          writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
                          He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
                          sigpic

Comment

*JT Thread Secret Santa*

Spoiler:
                            Rating:
                            Four Prompt words:

DATES

Spoiler:
                            Me
                            Asgard
                            TeylaJohn4ever
                            Sci
                            Cazz
                            Snowball

Did the Boss Die and leave you in charge? I'm busy as it is, I'm planning on having my story for Linda finished and omnline at ff.net by the 1st on next month, because it is NANOWRIMO!!!! I wanna be ready ready ready!!! So I gotta get working on Linda's fic before the 1st gets here otherwise it goes to the back burner for 30 days

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So, I'm using cc_mac's great fic idea of (Spoilers for Inquisition)

Spoiler:
                              writing an AU fic when Woolsey never came and the team were found guilty.

It's totally 100% a WIP. I'll try to update regularly. Remember, *try* So, here we go...

Spoiler:
                              He failed them.

As John walked into the cell with his friends, his family, guilt weighed him down. Not the guilt the elders of the coalition spoke against him and the Atlantis expedition, but the guilt of knowing that his people trusted him and he couldn’t protect them from a cruel punishment.

The door to the cell opened, the guard roughly pushing him inside. Three pairs of hopeful eyes looked at him.

Unable to speak, he shook his head slowly.

Teyla gasped, Ronon grunted and Rodney started babbling. “How could you not convince them, Sheppard? Did you forget what was at stake? Like our freedom?”

“Rodney,” Teyla interrupted, her voice more terse than normal. “I have no doubt John did all he could to defend the actions of Atlantis.” She took a deep breath. “I must speak to them. Perhaps with my connection to the Athosians, they will change their mind.”

John looked up in disbelief. “Don’t waste your time. They already had a verdict before they captured us.”

“Still,” she said, forcing her voice to stay strong, “I cannot allow for them to take me away from my son without a fight.”

John closed his eyes slowly, unwilling to see the pain on Teyla’s face. Damn, he thought, I should have fought harder, if only for her sake.

She walked to the cell door, her powerful steps portraying none of the fear she felt inside. “Allow me to speak to the council,” she said firmly to the closest guard.

Several seconds passed silently. The tension filled the cell, making it uncomfortable to watch the stand-off at the door: condemned versus freed. Finally, the man relented. “Very well,” he said stiffly. “But I would not expect for them to be pleased to see you.”

Quickly, he unlocked the door. Teyla turned back to the men. “I will return shortly. Hopefully, with more promising news.”

With a loud snap, the door shut. Rodney began pacing. “So, now what do we do?”

“We wait,” John answered simply.
                              *does dance*
                              Spoiler:
                              Go Teyla. Go Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Did the Boss Die and leave you in charge?
                                She was just less organised than I was

Comment

Working...
                                X