John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    thats Okay i thought i would just pop on to the Thread fior a while to try and take my Mind of my tooth
    Still in a lot of pain Believe me I can sympathise
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Coolie...I so gotta play with PB for a while...But not tonight..Can't be bothered tonight
      NP hun.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      It took me three posts to post my rare pairing story on LJ. Ooops, lol.

If more people don't sign up for the secret santa I'm afraid we'll have to call it off.

So the moral of the story is, SIGN UP
      That would suck!!!

thats Awesome Linda also Thanks Linda
      NP Donna.

Comment

Still in a lot of pain Believe me I can sympathise
        Yes I am
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Is everyone watching the ep tonight???

Let me know how it goes.

TJ: I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow, so I'll post it know before I go to bed.

I hope you dont' mine.

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) TJ!!!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...JsBday-SOW.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...y-twilight.jpg

Oh my! Beautiful
          Last edited by TeylaJohn4ever; 25 October 2008, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEE! Thank you

Comment

A little something for TJ

sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  Happy birthday TJ!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Have a pic fic!

Everyone's a Critic
                  ROFL...that was hilarious...although I don't see John ever sewing...I wonder who would patch up their clothes on Atlantis? Do they have a tailor and who does the laundry?

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                    Oh my! Beautiful
                    Glad you like them hun.
                    Hope you had a great day.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    That is so cool Nina!!!

Comment

Awesome update sci

Happy birthday TJ
                      http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...thdayJPEG2.jpg
                      Beautiful....I love all my presents so far

Comment

Alright review of Inquisition....

Spoiler:
                        Not much to say actually...not a favorite epi for this season..and most because it was way to much old clips and way to long as of them as well...

Some part were okay... I would have however wanted to see them all on trial and questioned.. not just John...yes he is the miliatry leader but someone like Teyla or Ronon could have spoken for in a way for the people since they are not earthlings or military for example.. but oh no... so they failed on that..

Got to say once again I liked Woolsey...I don't think I have had any problems with him what so ever this season...from me thinking this was a horrible move by placing him there has turned out to prove me wrong.. and I'm glad at that atleast...

So yeah not much to say...I'm looking forward now to the next epi..crap though we have to wait 2 weeks for it...*sigh*

So there you have it..short and sweet *lol* well there wasn't much to comment on *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yes I am
                          Man the NHS need to get their fingers oot their butts

Pretend your an asylum seeker...You'll get done straight away

hehe...Nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I'm having a great birthday...even received a phone call from my 6 year old niece singing Happy Birthday to me! My friend yesterday told our professor it was going to be my birthday and the entire class sang happy birthday to me

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Not much to say actually...not a favorite epi for this season..and most because it was way to much old clips and way to long as of them as well...

Some part were okay... I would have however wanted to see them all on trial and questioned.. not just John...yes he is the miliatry leader but someone like Teyla or Ronon could have spoken for in a way for the people since they are not earthlings or military for example.. but oh no... so they failed on that..

Got to say once again I liked Woolsey...I don't think I have had any problems with him what so ever this season...from me thinking this was a horrible move by placing him there has turned out to prove me wrong.. and I'm glad at that atleast...

So yeah not much to say...I'm looking forward now to the next epi..crap though we have to wait 2 weeks for it...*sigh*

So there you have it..short and sweet *lol* well there wasn't much to comment on *lol*
                              Yup, it's like you read my mind. That's exactly what I thought about the episode. Rated M for "meh".
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:

How is this possible....A teensy weensy review from Nina
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X