• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    NP hun. And Yeah!! Another Pic Fic.
    *claps hands*

How's the ep so far???
    Haven't seen it. Babe and I watch it at 9 our time...
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Sci, Great Twiligh sig for TJ. She'll love it.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So Far in the episode:

Spoiler:
        Teyla has been the episode and Sheppard has gone on trial. The episode so far seem like some new footage and some clips from old epiosdes.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Happy birthday WP!!!!!

I know it's a bit early, but I hope you have an excellent day! Here is your present!

All Is Fair...
          I love it when Teyla is evil like that!!!

LOL!!!
          Abby's funny.
          yes she is.
          She's one of the main reasons I watch NCIS...

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
          Happy Birthday to all Oct. people! My birthday is Saturday
          *gets to work on ficcy that has been bugging her since yesterday....*

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          cute!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          OK, I'm gonna do a rant, so i need some help, Jack wants to write, I want to rant, then after seeing what I want to rant about Jack agrees to let me rant about my day thus far.

NOTE, 'tis long-ish
          Spoiler:
          When the frak are people going to learn?! I warned the guy three times that I do not want to fight in the game we are intogether, yet he keeps pushing me. poushing and pushing, I wanred him I don't want to snap, but he is still pushing me, I want tobe in a good mood today compaired to yesterday afternoon which went downhill faster then a skiier during an avlelanche. I want to work on Lindas story, only thing is this guy wants me to be in a bad mood today. I'm worried of what I'll do if I snap.

HELP!!!
          calm down girl!! take deep breaths. try to meditate. it will work! trust me!!!
          Spoiler:
          Theres an annoying fishie in Orchestra who I really want to....hurt. I've told Da Rocha (teacher) this, and now that he's aware of the situation, it's all good.
          Spoiler:
          My creative writing teacher made some comment about me being a serial killer after I let out a long rant about my brother getting up late and causing me to be late and the above incident. HE HE!!!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          Spoiler:
          Well, he found that he can't win so what did he do? he went, deleted the thread, and renamed it with a new name, what the frak is with that? he is just digging himself in deeper, I have a quick temper too, but I'm trying to keep a handle on it, but this guy is trying to push it over the edge.
          Become Zen.
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          I haven't been here in a while. college, CSI: NY and the X-Files are to blame.

Any new good J/T news? or have we put our hopes in the movie instead of the rest of the season?
          You've got the X-Files, I've got Homework and CSI: LV to blame for it!! he he!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
          For WP Enjoy:
          Spoiler:

That's not it (I wrote this, while not paying attention to a class so please don't be cruel, (its a au drabble)
          Spoiler:
          John sipped bitterly at his drink and stood sulking behind a nicely decorated table. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel out of place and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sweaty his forehead got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, John knew very well why he was at the party: to see Teyla.

Ah, Teyla. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her beautiful face made John's heart beat out of control.

But tonight everyone was masked. John peered questionably through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Teyla. There, he thought, the woman over by the spring, the enigmatic one with the kitten mask. It had to be Teyla. No one else could look so mysterious, even in a kitten mask.

She began to walk John's way and John started to panic. What if she actually talked to him?

Teyla came right up to him and John thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Teyla said smoothly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the wonderful decorations," John said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so incoherent.

Just then, a loud voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

John's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Teyla might ...

"Happy New Year!"

With a teasing smile, Teyla wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a soul-searching kiss.

John could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out gracefully and pulled Teyla's mask off her face. It was Teyla! "I knew it was you," John said and took his own mask off.

"I also knew that was you," she replied. “Now, must we wait another year to kiss, or do you get hint, Mr. Sheppard."

Smiling at her words and pulling her body against his own he declared, “I understand were you are getting at, and I can do nothing but comply.”

Covering her lips with his own, he couldn’t help thinking he was damn glad he came to this party.
          nice snow!!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
          Okay, so I was thinking about doing a Secret Santa for the thread.

If you want to sign up use this form

Spoiler:
          What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
          What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
          Rating:
          Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
          Four Prompt words: All prompts must be holiday related.

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
          PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
          SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
          thanks!!!

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Spoiler:
          Right.

I noticed. As of right now....16 years and around 3 and a half hours.
          YAY!!! I'm NOT the youngest one on the site!!!! I am 16 years, one month and 5 days!!!

the eyebrow one is funny!!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          TF!!! Happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a most awesome day! Here's your present!

Camping Fun

I'll be back in a little while with Mayra's present!
          where do you get this stuff???
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            YAY!!! I'm NOT the youngest one on the site!!!! I am 16 years, one month and 5 days!!!
            Seriously?! LOL! I could have sworn you were older than that!
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Seriously?! LOL! I could have sworn you were older than that!
              *shrugs* last year the Seniors took me for a Softmore and were utterly suprised when they found out that I was a fishie!!! This year however, I think that's been reversed .

How'd you think I was older???

Comment

I dunno...you just seemed like it.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I dunno...you just seemed like it.
                  0o0o0o0o0o0

ok!

Comment

The end of the episode:
                    Spoiler:
                    At the end there was a scene with Sheppard and Woosley. They were smoking cigars and having a drink. The good thing is there was no Keller!! If a remember correctly Teyla didn't have may lines but every time they had a scene in the cell she was in it. Then again she could have had one line in each scene she was in each scene but I wasn't counting. This would one episode I would watch again more so then Tracker or Whispers.

The next episode preview:
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like Micheal wants Torren badly and Ronan tells Teyla to run. Darn I wish next week wasn't Halloween then The Ghost Hunters Live special would be on another day and Atlantis would be on instead.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Fab!

Inquisition
                      Spoiler:
                      Well the ep started off fantastically! Some great team interaction Teyla ruled! And Woolsey was great in the episode. But overall... it was a bit lame The clips were too long and I found myself not paying that much attention during them.

I think this ep would be more interesting for the casual viewer who doesn't remember the clips as well as we know them. I was hoping for a strong storyline like the had in LFP during the ep but it just felt like an excuse to show clips to me whereas LFP never felt like that.

And the end was one big anti-climax, I was hoping that maybe they would be found guilty on one charge or something so they'd decide to only send a couple of the team to this planet and they'd have to fight their way out or the Genii would turn up and put a spanner in the works but no... just not guilty... lets walk out of here

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

TJ!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Fav character game elimination round is between Teyla and Ronon.... Teyla could do with some support to keep her in the game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=45
                          sigpic

Comment

No, I like them that way too.

G'night hun. I just saw your background for you PB account. I just changed it on mine. That's a cool feature.
                            Ain't it cool on PB now

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                            I came up with this idea for a fan fic but I've already got 6 ideas for fan fics, one which I'm not going to bother writing anymore and two fan fics currently been written so maybe someone can use it or maybe it could be a future RR. I think it would be a good one to set in Season 5 maybe after The Prodigal
                            Spoiler:

with the way Sheppard has been concerned about Teyla this season. Here it is:

Sheppard’s team and the Carson Beckett clone are on a mission on a planet. The planet has race of people that are some what Celtic but there is a small group of about 220 people that broke off that are evil or bad in some way. They live some ways away from the village. In order to get there you have to go through this cave system and near the end of the system is some stairs that go down just before an exit to the cave. After the exit is a just a little bit of a forest then the 220 people’s village which consists of stone, brick and cave like buildings. In the village there are some secret passageways the people there don’t know about. The passageways lead somehow back to the cave system and can only be opened, the how it opens part similar to the passageway from the episode The Gift, by someone with the ancient gene On the other side of the secret passageways is a curved staircase of sorts that is between walls like something you might see in a castle in a movie. The last thing about the cave system is that there is path that will lead to the Stargate and fire lights on the walls like those on Abydos and I think in the cave of Athos in the episode Rising.

The mission for Sheppard’s team is to meet up with the good portion of the people. At some point Teyla is captured by a small group of the 220 people. The 220 people need women for something. My idea for Teyla’s capture is that in the current generation, for some reason, there’s shortage of women like a disease that affects only the women and because she doesn’t have whatever causes the disease in her system she is captured.

Sheppard at some point finds out that she is missing and get gets his team to help and along with the team is 20 year girl willing to help with a little hand held scanner that works like the Ancient’s hand scanner but looks likes the device that McKay had with him in the episode Tracker and maybe other episodes with one exception it can only distinguish the life signs between male and female.

When they do find Teyla, after quite a bit of searching because of the number of women the small group of the 220 people have captured via the Stargate or by other means, her injuries are pretty severe based on what Beckett can tell. All they have treat her injuries is whatever Beckett has in his backpack. When they get her into a secret passageway and the cave system Beckett does his best to treat her with what he has and then says that they should wait about 24 hours, because she would be stabilized enough to be moved by then, before they can get her back to Atlantis.

1 hour and 45 mintues until Inquisition and then 2 weeks until The Prodigal.
                            Oh I like this idea...Someone should definately write this

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Fav character game elimination round is between Teyla and Ronon.... Teyla could do with some support to keep her in the game...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=45
                            Already voted So anybody who hasn't voted go vote for our Athosian goddess

Inquisition
                            Spoiler:
                            Well I found this episode a little boring...I never felt they were really in any danger of being found guilty..Ronon,Teyla and Rodney were barely there at all..Like others I would have liked to see them questioned with them being Pegasus residents and to see what their POV is on the whole thing..

It was essentially at Sheppard/Woolsey ep...Although Woolsey was great in this ep...We get to see him play to his strength...Liked the reaction of Teyla and Ronon when I think it was McKay that said something about it not being their fault the wraith woke up..

Also I think there were just too many clips through it for my liking..

Oh and another thing I liked about the ep was no Keller anywhere to be seen and no mention of this romance from hell

But all in all a pretty disappointing ep *shrugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra
                              Thank you soooo much Donna!!! totally love it and you picked some of my fav. moments!!! thank you!
                              really Glad you like them
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Oh and Donna...Love the sigs
                              Thanks Linda
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Happy Birthday TF
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X