Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TF!! *throws confetti and streamers*

So, you know that fic I was writing for your birthday? Well, I haven't quite gotten it finished...however, I shall post the first half now, and hopefully I'll be able to get the second half done soon. Here you go!

(Oh, sorry about all the stuff at the beginning--it was supposed to be a serious Teyla fic, but I seem to be addicted to writing McKay snark. )

A Light in the Darkness
    Spoiler:

As the team was returning to the jumper from a simple recon mission, McKay's ever-present LSD began to emit a soft beeping noise.

“What's up?” Sheppard asked as the scientist began excitedly pressing buttons.

“I'm picking up a faint power signature in our area,” McKay said. “It looks like it's coming from over there.” he said, pointing to what appeared to be a vine-covered wall a few meters to their left.

Ronon looked at McKay. “It's a wall,” he said bluntly.

“Well, then it must be a very odd wall if it's giving off an energy signature!” McKay said exasperatedly. “Look, it's probably some cave or something, grown over from years of neglect.”

He walked over to the wall and started to move some vines aside. As soon as he did so, a batlike creature burst from the foliage and landed clumsily in his hair. McKay dropped the vines with a girlish shriek started brushing his head in panic.

“Get it off! Get it off! Get it OFF!” he screamed.

Ronon rolled his eyes and grabbed the man's collar with one hand, gently removing the creature with the other. He released the scientist and cradled the animal to his chest.

“What is that thing??” McKay asked Ronon from a safe distance. Ronon unclasped his hand to reveal a furry little creature that looked like a cute, miniature squirrel with wings.

“It's a markut,” Ronon said. “I had one when I was a kid. They're completely harmless.” As if to emphasize the point, the markut started to lick Ronon's finger.

McKay made such an embarrassed and uncomfortable face that Sheppard didn't even try to hide his amused chuckle. Teyla had to take a deep breath and look away in a diplomatic attempt to stifle her grin.

“Yes, well, if we're all done making fun of the attack victim, could we get back to the energy signature please?” McKay asked.

Ronon looked at Sheppard, who nodded in conformation. Ronon gently placed the markut to the side, unsheathed his sword, and slashed at the vines, soon revealing a small opening in the rock face.

“So, looks like I was right. As usual... Shall we?”

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

It was soon made apparent that the cave was, in fact, the entrance to a very large network of catacombs. Quite a while later, the team was still wandering around the caves, searching for the source of the energy signal.

“Rodney?” Teyla asked.

What?” the scientist snapped irritably.

“Where are we going?”

“To find this energy signature, of course! Where else?!”

“Well, I thought that it may be more effective to go directly toward the signature, instead of weaving about the cave. I believe a well-known fact among your people is that 'a straight line is the shortest distance between two points'?”

“Oh, how funny. Yes, I am heartily amused. In case you hadn't noticed, these caves don't seem to have the most efficient layout—I feel like a rat in a maze. If you think you can do any better, then, by all means,” —he handed her the detection device— “be my guest.”

She gave him a reproving look. “Rodney, I was not serious. I am sure that you—”

“No no, I think that's a good idea,” John broke in. “you can take point for a while, Teyla. Give McKay a little time to come back here and cool down for a little while,” he continued with a pointed look at the irked scientist.

“Hey, what are you—”

“Just come here, McKay. You know Teyla's more than capable with those things. She's been taking lessons from Zelenka for months now.”

With a loud huff, McKay stepped back. “Fine,” he said. “But if something odd comes on the screen...”

“...I will hand it to you, of course,” Teyla finished with a small smile. “Thank you.”

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

They hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards before they came to a large room. As soon as they stepped across the threshold, two things happened: One, the detector in Teyla's hand started beeping like crazy. Two, the entire cave began to heave and toss like a puppy being shaken by an black bear. A very, very angry black bear.

“Fall back!” John shouted over the sound of shifting earth and falling rock. He grabbed McKay by the back of the vest and practically threw him into the safer corridor from which they had just come, and was about to do the same with Teyla when a large part of the ceiling crashed down between them. John jumped back, swearing, and Teyla fell to her hands and knees from the sudden concussion caused by the cave-in. Just as she lurched to her feet again, the rest of the cave fell down on top of her. She was briefly aware of John screaming her name, then... nothing.

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

Black. Everything was a constant, inky shade of utter darkness. It was remarkably pleasant here, wherever here was. No pain, no worries, no discomfort, no sounds of any kind... wait. There was something. A voice? Yes, a voice. But where could it be coming from? She slipped through the blackness, searching for its origin. It slowly became louder, then faded. Then it came back, louder and longer than before. The third time was the loudest, and it didn't stop. The voice latched onto her, pulling her unwillingly out of oblivion. The sound was worried, aggravated... and also slightly familiar. She could faintly discern words now.

“Teyla, dang it! Answer your stupid radio!”

John! This realization was enough to finally snap her out of her stupor. She opened her eyes, an action which she immediately regretted. The dim light in the room pierced her aching head like a lance.

“Teyla!”

“Maybe she's still unconscious,” she heard Ronon say.

“She hasn't answered her radio for over 3 hours,” McKay's voice sounded odd, concerned. “As much as it pains me to say, we might have to consider the possibility that she's—”

“NO!”

John's voice startled her, causing her to move her head slightly. The motion sent tendrils of fire wrapping their way around her skull and snaking down her neck, eliciting an involuntary groan of pain as her world grew momentarily darker.

“. . . Teyla?” John's voice was tentative, quiet—almost disbelieving, yet full of hope. “Teyla, was that you?”

She opened her eyes again and muscled her way past the pain, forcing out an answer.

“Yes,” she whispered. Oh, great. Like he'd be able to hear that. Louder, Teyla!

“Yes,” she said more loudly. “I am here.”

“Oh, thank God!” John's relief was almost palpable. She heard Rodney's deep sigh of relief, and detected a smile in Ronon's “Good to hear it.” Apparently, they had been quite worried for her—which made her want to supply them with some reassuring words, but right now she was just so tired...

“Teyla, are you alright?” There was that worry again. She replied as quickly as she could.

“I am—” Wait...actually, she didn't know. “I do not know,” she amended. “I have only just awakened.”

“Okay then, how's your head? You were unconscious for over three hours.”

She sighed, knitting up her forehead and closing her eyes.“I feel as though I have drunk a barrel of Athosian wine.”

That drew a soft chuckle. “I suppose that would have to be a given. What about the rest of you? Can you move?”

Huh. Moving. There was a thought. She tried to move her right leg, but for some reason it wouldn't budge. When she tried the same with her left leg, she was greeted with a stab of pain halfway between her knee and her ankle. She raised her head slightly to look, fighting back an unpleasant wave of nausea. Her right leg was buried under a small mound of rubble, but her left leg was mostly free—except for the sharp fragment of wood than had embedded itself in her calf. That looked painful.

“I am unable to move at the moment,” she replied. “one of my legs is covered in rock, but I believe it is all right. My other has been pierced by a piece of wood.”

“Wood? Where on earth would that come from? We're in the middle of a cave, for pete's sake!”

“Be quiet, Rodney. Teyla, do you know where it came from?”

Silence.

“Teyla?”

“Are you still there? Teyla!”

“Yes.”

She heard him blow out a breath. “Don't do that!” he said in a reproving tone.

“I am sorry... I am having difficulty staying awake.” Her voice was soft, almost inaudible to her own ears.

“Well, stay with us. We can't have you falling asleep on a head injury.”

“I know, John.”

“Right. This wood fragment, do you know where it came from?”

There was another long pause as she glanced around the room, trying to move her head as little as possible. She caught sight of a large, heavy wooden shelf about a meter away from her, its flimsy supports shattered into a hundred little pieces.

“This room was once inhabited,” she said. “There was a shelf on one side of the wall, above my head. It broke apart in the cave-in and part of it must have punctured my leg.”

This brought two voices to life simultaneously. “How badly are you bleeding?” John asked, closely followed by Rodney's “Wait wait, inhabited? As in intelligent life? Ask her if there's any advanced technology in that room!”

“I have not lost much blood,” she said. “I think I am all right.” It was becoming harder and harder to focus. “As for the technology...There is... something... in the corner of this room, but... it has been buried in rubble,” she said, her words broken by her struggle to fend off the encroaching darkness. “I... John, my head... I don't think I can...”

“Yes, you can!” she heard him say, his voice taught with concern. “We're coming for you... stay with me...”

His voice faded, and darkness enveloped her once more.

I'll be back with Mayra's sig in a little while!
    DUDE!!!!! This fic rocks the house. I love the Rodney snark. So, when do you expect the next part? *is glad today is TF's birthday* LOL
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks guys for letting me know. Well, since i really don't know the reason, hopefully it was just a computer glitch so i'm going to re-post the pic.

Mods, if it was deleted, please before deleting it again, let me know the reason why. I know it can't be because its spoilerish because these are pics from the actual "Michael" episode from season 2. Unless i made it too scary???.

Anyway, hope you like it TF! if not, i can always make another one. Happy Birthday!
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
        Hi everybody !
        How are you ?
        Sadly I can't stay too long but I have hope to see you all tomorrow. I miss you so much
        I'll catch later but I saw so awesome artwork and thank you so much to all of you for your support you're so awesome
        OT
        Spoiler:
        My mom left hospital and apparently she's good enough so it's really great

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEYLAFAN !
        I hope you'll like it
        Spoiler:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYRA !
        I hope too you'll like it

Spoiler:

I really hope you don't find them too bad and that you have or had a nice day HUGS
        See you soon
        Thank you so much Asgard! i love it!. Definitely going to be adding all the wonderful sigs to my rotation! thank you!.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Mayra, I can't see the post. I saw it earlier. I thought it looked great. Love the Michael-ness...maybe that's why it was deleted? Maybe you should label it as OT?

Oh, BTW, if you do anymore experimenting and you do a sig for a certain Scotish doctor, I would love to steal use it.
        You got it!...any particular Carson episode you like?.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Here is a little gift for TeylaFan
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Excellent WP!!!

Comment

And here is a little something for Mayra
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Beautiful sig Linda!
                I think it looks good with the text, too. Though if you don't, you could try some different styles.
                I tried different styles and that's the only one that looked good

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                Thanx Sci!

Those a gorgeous! Especially the Instinct and Hot Zone ones

NP Linda, it's great

Very nice!

Beautiful!

That's hilarious!!!

Thanks Cazz...You're a life saver

Oh and YC, lovin the pic fic..

Snowy, Love the MP's hehe...

Cazz, Love the siggies!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Hi, good morning, or good evening, or good nigh to everyone
                  I came to drop these off for TF and Mayra I hope you guys like them:

TF:
                  Spoiler:

Ha!! Love them!!! Thanks a bunch!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                  TF, I'm sooo glad you liked it!

And now...Happy Birthday Marya!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Male Bonding
                  I did, very much!! Thanks again!

LOL! Loved that one, too!! You're too good at this...

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Mayra! :

Spoiler:

Awesome sigs Cazzie!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEYLAFAN ! :
                  I hope you'll like it :
                  Spoiler:

I really hope you don't find them too bad and that you have or had a nice day HUGS :
                  See you soon :
                  Great sig Asgard! Thank you!!!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Here is a little gift for TeylaFan
                  [IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k132/johnteylafan/Games/samp86143ee8eba94a1f.jpg[/IMG
                  Aw, thanks Nina!!

So, you know that fic I was writing for your birthday? Well, I haven't quite gotten it finished...however, I shall post the first half now, and hopefully I'll be able to get the second half done soon. Here you go!

(Oh, sorry about all the stuff at the beginning--it was supposed to be a serious Teyla fic, but I seem to be addicted to writing McKay snark. )

A Light in the Darkness
                  Spoiler:

It was soon made apparent that the cave was, in fact, the entrance to a very large network of catacombs. Quite a while later, the team was still wandering around the caves, searching for the source of the energy signal.

“Rodney?” Teyla asked.

“Where are we going?”

“Well, I thought that it may be more effective to go directly toward the signature, instead of weaving about the cave. I believe a well-known fact among your people is that 'a straight line is the shortest distance between two points'?”

“Oh, how funny. Yes, I am heartily amused. In case you hadn't noticed, these caves don't seem to have the most efficient layout—I feel like a rat in a maze. If you think you can do any better, then, by all means,” —he handed her the detection device— “be my guest.”

“No no, I think that's a good idea,” John broke in. “you can take point for a while, Teyla. Give McKay a little time to come back here and cool down for a little while,” he continued with a pointed look at the irked scientist.

“Hey, what are you—”

“Just come here, McKay. You know Teyla's more than capable with those things. She's been taking lessons from Zelenka for months now.”

With a loud huff, McKay stepped back. “Fine,” he said. “But if something odd comes on the screen...”

“...I will hand it to you, of course,” Teyla finished with a small smile. “Thank you.”

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

They hadn't gone more than a few hundred yards before they came to a large room. As soon as they stepped across the threshold, two things happened: One, the detector in Teyla's hand started beeping like crazy. Two, the entire cave began to heave and toss like a puppy being shaken by an black bear. A very, very angry black bear.

“Fall back!” John shouted over the sound of shifting earth and falling rock. He grabbed McKay by the back of the vest and practically threw him into the safer corridor from which they had just come, and was about to do the same with Teyla when a large part of the ceiling crashed down between them. John jumped back, swearing, and Teyla fell to her hands and knees from the sudden concussion caused by the cave-in. Just as she lurched to her feet again, the rest of the cave fell down on top of her. She was briefly aware of John screaming her name, then... nothing.

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

Black. Everything was a constant, inky shade of utter darkness. It was remarkably pleasant here, wherever here was. No pain, no worries, no discomfort, no sounds of any kind... wait. There was something. A voice? Yes, a voice. But where could it be coming from? She slipped through the blackness, searching for its origin. It slowly became louder, then faded. Then it came back, louder and longer than before. The third time was the loudest, and it didn't stop. The voice latched onto her, pulling her unwillingly out of oblivion. The sound was worried, aggravated... and also slightly familiar. She could faintly discern words now.

John! This realization was enough to finally snap her out of her stupor. She opened her eyes, an action which she immediately regretted. The dim light in the room pierced her aching head like a lance.

“Teyla!”

“She hasn't answered her radio for over 3 hours,” McKay's voice sounded odd, concerned. “As much as it pains me to say, we might have to consider the possibility that she's—”

“NO!”

John's voice startled her, causing her to move her head slightly. The motion sent tendrils of fire wrapping their way around her skull and snaking down her neck, eliciting an involuntary groan of pain as her world grew momentarily darker.

“. . . Teyla?” John's voice was tentative, quiet—almost disbelieving, yet full of hope. “Teyla, was that you?”

She opened her eyes again and muscled her way past the pain, forcing out an answer.

“Oh, thank God!” John's relief was almost palpable. She heard Rodney's deep sigh of relief, and detected a smile in Ronon's “Good to hear it.” Apparently, they had been quite worried for her—which made her want to supply them with some reassuring words, but right now she was just so tired...

“Teyla, are you alright?” There was that worry again. She replied as quickly as she could.

“I am—” Wait...actually, she didn't know. “I do not know,” she amended. “I have only just awakened.”

She sighed, knitting up her forehead and closing her eyes.“I feel as though I have drunk a barrel of Athosian wine.”

That drew a soft chuckle. “I suppose that would have to be a given. What about the rest of you? Can you move?”

Huh. Moving. There was a thought. She tried to move her right leg, but for some reason it wouldn't budge. When she tried the same with her left leg, she was greeted with a stab of pain halfway between her knee and her ankle. She raised her head slightly to look, fighting back an unpleasant wave of nausea. Her right leg was buried under a small mound of rubble, but her left leg was mostly free—except for the sharp fragment of wood than had embedded itself in her calf. That looked painful.

“I am unable to move at the moment,” she replied. “one of my legs is covered in rock, but I believe it is all right. My other has been pierced by a piece of wood.”

“Wood? Where on earth would that come from? We're in the middle of a cave, for pete's sake!”

Silence.

“Teyla?”

“Yes.”

“I am sorry... I am having difficulty staying awake.” Her voice was soft, almost inaudible to her own ears.

“I know, John.”

There was another long pause as she glanced around the room, trying to move her head as little as possible. She caught sight of a large, heavy wooden shelf about a meter away from her, its flimsy supports shattered into a hundred little pieces.

“This room was once inhabited,” she said. “There was a shelf on one side of the wall, above my head. It broke apart in the cave-in and part of it must have punctured my leg.”

This brought two voices to life simultaneously. “How badly are you bleeding?” John asked, closely followed by Rodney's “Wait wait, inhabited? As in intelligent life? Ask her if there's any advanced technology in that room!”

“I have not lost much blood,” she said. “I think I am all right.” It was becoming harder and harder to focus. “As for the technology...There is... something... in the corner of this room, but... it has been buried in rubble,” she said, her words broken by her struggle to fend off the encroaching darkness. “I... John, my head... I don't think I can...”

“Yes, you can!” she heard him say, his voice taught with concern. “We're coming for you... stay with me...”

I'll be back with Mayra's sig in a little while! :
                  Waaaah!! *bounces* That was suberb!! I so loved the whump, sarcasm, everything!! *hugs* Thank you so much! It's fab!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Thanks guys for letting me know. Well, since i really don't know the reason, hopefully it was just a computer glitch so i'm going to re-post the pic.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...Fansigcopy.jpg

Mods, if it was deleted, please before deleting it again, let me know the reason why. I know it can't be because its spoilerish because these are pics from the actual "Michael" episode from season 2. Unless i made it too scary???.

Anyway, hope you like it TF! if not, i can always make another one. Happy Birthday!
                  Love, love, love it! Thank you Mayra!! *hugs*

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I tried different styles and that's the only one that looked good ;
                  Oh well, don't mind me then.

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg!

Spoiler:
                    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*passes out hits head upon desk, then, trash can by desk causing Rubbermaid to be imprinted upon forehead!!*
                    I'm sorry, did you say something

Originally posted by Mayra
                    Awesome sigs for TF Linda!!! i like them both!!!.

Thank you Linda!!!... Dang, we definitely have some talented people here!. I love it!.
                    No problem Mayra!

Originally posted by Mayra
                    Very nice Linda!...i like the both with or without the letters.
                    Thanks Well I'm not really 100% happy with the birthday sig I made you So you can have this if you want it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh well, don't mind me then.

I tried to use different styles and couldn't find any that looked right with the sig

A Light in the Darkness
                      Spoiler:

As the team was returning to the jumper from a simple recon mission, McKay's ever-present LSD began to emit a soft beeping noise.

“I'm picking up a faint power signature in our area,” McKay said. “It looks like it's coming from over there.” he said, pointing to what appeared to be a vine-covered wall a few meters to their left.

“Well, then it must be a very odd wall if it's giving off an energy signature!” McKay said exasperatedly. “Look, it's probably some cave or something, grown over from years of neglect.”

He walked over to the wall and started to move some vines aside. As soon as he did so, a batlike creature burst from the foliage and landed clumsily in his hair. McKay dropped the vines with a girlish shriek started brushing his head in panic.

Ronon rolled his eyes and grabbed the man's collar with one hand, gently removing the creature with the other. He released the scientist and cradled the animal to his chest.

“What is that thing??” McKay asked Ronon from a safe distance. Ronon unclasped his hand to reveal a furry little creature that looked like a cute, miniature squirrel with wings.

“It's a markut,” Ronon said. “I had one when I was a kid. They're completely harmless.” As if to emphasize the point, the markut started to lick Ronon's finger.

McKay made such an embarrassed and uncomfortable face that Sheppard didn't even try to hide his amused chuckle. Teyla had to take a deep breath and look away in a diplomatic attempt to stifle her grin.

“Yes, well, if we're all done making fun of the attack victim, could we get back to the energy signature please?” McKay asked.

Ronon looked at Sheppard, who nodded in conformation. Ronon gently placed the markut to the side, unsheathed his sword, and slashed at the vines, soon revealing a small opening in the rock face.

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

“Rodney?” Teyla asked.

“Where are we going?”

“Hey, what are you—”

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

“Teyla!”

“NO!”

Silence.

“Teyla?”

“Yes.”

“I know, John.”

When's the next part....I..NEED..THE..NEXT..PART..

Mayra, Beautiful sig

Nina, Lovin the birthday card thingy and access card
                      sigpic

Comment

(Oh, sorry about all the stuff at the beginning--it was supposed to be a serious Teyla fic, but I seem to be addicted to writing McKay snark.

A Light in the Darkness
                        Spoiler:

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

“Rodney?” Teyla asked.

“Where are we going?”

“Hey, what are you—”

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

o-O-o-O-o-O-o

“Teyla!”

“NO!”

Silence.

“Teyla?”

“Yes.”

“I know, John.”

I'll be back with Mayra's sig in a little while!
                        WOW!!! I can't wait for more. Awesome start WP!!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...Fansigcopy.jpg

That's incredible Mayra!!! Awesome job.

And here is a little something for Mayra
                        http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...677790c3de.jpg

Those are so cute Nina.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherish4
                          The master at work again!

Very nice!

Love them YC!

Ooooooh Nina, Can I have one of those too?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TF AND MAYRA!

HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE HAD A FAB DAY!
                          Thanks Cherish
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much Asgard! i love it!. Definitely going to be adding all the wonderful sigs to my rotation! thank you!.

You got it!...any particular Carson episode you like?.
                            Oooooh, goodie. Um, favorite Carson episodes...all of them? LOL

Seriously, "Critcal Mass", "Return 1", "Duet" or "Sateda". I'm sure there are others, so use whatever is easiest for you!
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              I tried to use different styles and couldn't find any that looked right with the sig

When's the next part....I..NEED..THE..NEXT..PART..
                              Well, how are these? I could go on for a bit.

Spoiler:

Ditto! We need the next part WP, asap!

I'm turning in, thanks once again everyone! You guys made my day that more wonderful. *hugs* Sweet dreams!
                              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Well, how are these? I could go on for a bit.

Ditto! We need the next part WP, asap!

I'm turning in, thanks once again everyone! You guys made my day that more wonderful. *hugs* Sweet dreams!
                                Ooh nice Well I kinda suck at the whole text thing Just ask Cazz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X