John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh PHEW.....I thought I killed you....I don't know what I'd do without you I need you to help me with birthday sigs But hopefully no more till November
    November's not so far away! It is the bestest month of them all

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      November's not so far away! It is the bestest month of them all

Oh darn, neither it is

Have we had any birthday alerts for November yet?
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome....Well no rush cause I'll be going to bed soon
        Major Oucho
        Spoiler:
        in the sense of both Sheppy and Xiao getting their butts kicked from Canoe the first time they fight him(remember it is all building up to a final fight to get the city (and Teyla) back from Michael.... again) The second time they fight him more of the characters from TWHM series come to Atlantis, a place that had recently left for Earth during the Wraith War in their relaity

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh darn, neither it is

Spec's is on the 1st I believe and I think asgard's is this month but not had an alert for it yet Few weeks to go for mine

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*sigh* Have you been taking lessons from YC or something

But I ain't doing a fic It takes me to write part of the RR

Oh ok, Um I need time to think what to put down on your request sheet thingy Um if you don't get a PM from me in the next few day please remind me cause my memorys like mince Cazz has to remind me to vote in the icon thing sometimes
            I will be sure to

I have FINISHED my rare pairing story! Woo!
            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

And again....Pressie for Elfie isn't enough warning for ya
              Uh No.

I finished uploading the caps for Outsiders
              It's about time.

Oh darn, neither it is

Yep. I think Lordy is the 1st.

Spec's is on the 1st I believe and I think asgard's is this month but not had an alert for it yet Few weeks to go for mine

That's right. I forgot you said Spec is coming. What does Spec like? Do you know. Or Flo???

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Major Oucho
                Spoiler:
                in the sense of both Sheppy and Xiao getting their butts kicked from Canoe the first time they fight him(remember it is all building up to a final fight to get the city (and Teyla) back from Michael.... again) The second time they fight him more of the characters from TWHM series come to Atlantis, a place that had recently left for Earth during the Wraith War in their relaity
                ohhhh *iz getting really excited*

I can't remember there being an alert for Spec's

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I will be sure to

You'll probably need to

WOOHOO...So when are we allowed to read it again? Hey I told you i've got a bad meomory

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Uh No.

It's about time.

Yep. I think Lordy is the 1st.
                Well it should be

Just be glad they're nice big honking caps

I thought WL#s is the 28th

Ok I decided to play around with the sig so which one do you guys like best for Elfie

Warning: Shep whump alert

Is that warning enough for ya's
                Spoiler:
                This is the one I done earlier

These are the one's I changed slightly

So do uya think I should just stick with the original sig I done for her?
                Last edited by Linda06; 23 October 2008, 05:17 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

So am I (even though I'm writing the thing) only thing being Jack just took a vacation from me to Maui (Can you say "dangit" kids? very good!)Jack did leave a note though, "Have gone in search of myself, if I should return before I get back, have a pen and paper handy....".... this spells trouble for me I just know it.

Also am going on a minie vacation, this time only to the other side of the state, (with Li) for the heckuvit, mostly for Wu Dang training though. Li was with mom and dad this morning picking out a "camping spot" for the pair of us, so.... fri-sat and I think sunday I'm going to be gone

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    So am I (even though I'm writing the thing) only thing being Jack just took a vacation from me to Maui (Can you say "dangit" kids? very good!)Jack did leave a note though, "Have gone in search of myself, if I should return before I get back, have a pen and paper handy....".... this spells trouble for me I just know it.

Also am going on a minie vacation, this time only to the other side of the state, (with Li) for the heckuvit, mostly for Wu Dang training though. Li was with mom and dad this morning picking out a "camping spot" for the pair of us, so.... fri-sat and I think sunday I'm going to be gone
                    awww I'll miss my favourite feline Hurry back then And when Jack gets back tell him to get his finger oot his butt

Ok well I'm going to bed now cause it's almost half 2 in the morning here
                    sigpic

Comment

awww I'll miss my favourite feline Hurry back then And when Jack gets back tell him to get his finger oot his butt

Ok well I'm going to bed now cause it's almost half 2 in the morning here
                      Will, I hope to be back on sunday evening, but then Jack does not come home until monday sometime (possibly during the night from sunday into monday via my dreamscapes (which tend to get really bloody with Jack around)) Heck I'm starting to want to see some blood on Xiao more then blood on John, is this bad?? This might be Jack talking.....

Comment

Okay, so I was thinking about doing a Secret Santa for the thread.

If you want to sign up use this form

Spoiler:
                        What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
                        What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
                        Rating:
                        Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
                        Four Prompt words: All prompts must be holiday related.

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
                        PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
                        SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER

What do you mean by rating? And what kind of prompt words? I was thinking about a video or art but I don't know what I want to do right now

Comment

I can't remember there being an alert for Spec's

You'll probably need to

WOOHOO...So when are we allowed to read it again? Hey I told you i've got a bad meomory

Well it should be

Just be glad they're nice big honking caps

I thought WL#s is the 28th

Ok I decided to play around with the sig so which one do you guys like best for Elfie

Warning: Shep whump alert

Is that warning enough for ya's

So do uya think I should just stick with the original sig I done for her?
                          Nope, you're right. I was thinking it was the first of Nov. There are just too many all at once.

Great fair warning. I love the addition of the building. I think the 2nd is my favorite.

Awesome job!!!!!

Comment

New Banners..watch out

Spoiler:

Last edited by TeylaJohn4ever; 23 October 2008, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I will be sure to

Yes!! *looks around questionably* Where's the linkey?
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Wonderful artwork guys!

And thank you for the compliments.

Happy Birthday TF and Mayra!!!! Have a glorious day you guys.

Dropping off TF presents now will drop off Mayra's presents later.

For TF! I hope you like...

Sig - Michael

Teyla's icons - Instinct

JT's icon - Duet

Have a good day at school sweetie!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                                Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                                WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X