Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Thanks Tj is Twilight Okay as well?
      Of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        It is....Don't blame me, It's Yappi's fault
        No problem...just clarifying

Comment

Great artwork everyone...loving all the great things that have been posted in here...as well as the fics and the RR ...great work everybody

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          I haven't been here in a while. college, CSI: NY and the X-Files are to blame.

Any new good J/T news? or have we put our hopes in the movie instead of the rest of the season?
          HEY *waves*...long time it's been since I saw you around here..glad you were able to stop by... blaming college..yes yes that you can do...but uhm what are you drowning in CSI NY epis or what??
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
            Of course!
            Okay Ill see what i can do
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Yeah I guess I did *grumbles*
              So... where's the next part??

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              No it's not.

Nup.

(give me the details of you bday alert so I can try and distract myself from my rare pairing story... erm write you a story )
              Well, you just told me it's not. So why would you want to write me something?

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Mayra, Donna, Nina, MrsB, TF, Cazz, Sci, and Linda: Thank you so much!! I absolutely LOVE all of your beautiful presents. Thank you!! *group hug*
              Aww... glad you like it WP! Have a wonderful day sweetheart!!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
              For WP Enjoy:
              Spoiler:

LOL! I so love your MP's.

Here you Go this is the proper one as well io made for you
              http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Birthday-1.jpg
              Great sig Donna!
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post

Aww... glad you like it WP! Have a wonderful day sweetheart!!

LOL! I so love your MP's.

Great sig Donna!
                Thanks TeylaFan
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Y'all got any Oreos?

Elfie wants an Oreo! Just kiddin'!

Just lettin' y'all know that I'm still alive and kickin'. I will try be on more Friday or Saturday. We will see how everything goes after surgery Monday how I'm going to figure how to gimp around without putting any weight on feet. That should be really interesting: considering it's hard for me to be still and not walk around!

I'll get to SGA Friday, so at least, I will be able to watch while mobile. I will have to rig up a way to watch it after that, since the only DVR is in the living room! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now, I've got an official mission! Ya think the team will help me with this particular one?

You tell me! I want a synopsis of it, baby! I know that you can do it too! Y'alls be talented!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

No one else has done it after me so get writing TF

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    Y'all got any Oreos?

Elfie wants an Oreo! Just kiddin'!

Just lettin' y'all know that I'm still alive and kickin'. I will try be on more Friday or Saturday. We will see how everything goes after surgery Monday how I'm going to figure how to gimp around without putting any weight on feet. That should be really interesting: considering it's hard for me to be still and not walk around!

I'll get to SGA Friday, so at least, I will be able to watch while mobile. I will have to rig up a way to watch it after that, since the only DVR is in the living room! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! Now, I've got an official mission! Ya think the team will help me with this particular one?

You tell me! I want a synopsis of it, baby! I know that you can do it too! Y'alls be talented!
                    No I don't like Oreos *hides behind TF*

Oh i'm sure we'll all put up a synopsis for you to read when the other eps have been shown Anything for our favourite whumper

Oh and good luck on Monday Elfie, in case I don't see ya before then

Now i'll be back in a sec...Gotta go get an icepack for my back
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to be spammin'!

Besides, I need to have some really good readin' material while recoupin'!

So, don't let me down! Give me a synopsis on how the team and of course JT can help me accomplish my mission!

You all know what I like.... So, if any of you feel like throwin' in some whump for a certain Lt. Colonel, I so would not mind!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

No one else has done it after me so get writing TF

No I don't like Oreos *hides behind TF*

Oh i'm sure we'll all put up a synopsis for you to read when the other eps have been shown Anything for our favourite whumper

Oh and good luck on Monday Elfie, in case I don't see ya before then

Now i'll be back in a sec...Gotta go get an icepack for my back
                        *sends Shep, Ronon, and Beckett to care for NINJA's back for her*
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          OK, I'm gonna do a rant, so i need some help, Jack wants to write, I want to rant, then after seeing what I want to rant about Jack agrees to let me rant about my day thus far.

NOTE, 'tis long-ish
                          Spoiler:
                          When the frak are people going to learn?! I warned the guy three times that I do not want to fight in the game we are intogether, yet he keeps pushing me. poushing and pushing, I wanred him I don't want to snap, but he is still pushing me, I want tobe in a good mood today compaired to yesterday afternoon which went downhill faster then a skiier during an avlelanche. I want to work on Lindas story, only thing is this guy wants me to be in a bad mood today. I'm worried of what I'll do if I snap.

HELP!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Can you just not talk to him? Is it neccessary for you two to converse???

Otherwise. I have nothing.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Taking the initiative from Jess and Tielan, I'm setting up the list.

I would like to send you a Christmas card but in order to do so one needs your address.

Commento here at my LJ, or PM me, and I shall sendo and hopefully they will be with you before Hogmany

All comments are screened
                          I'll PM mine to you shortly hun.

Mayra, Donna, Nina, MrsB, TF, Cazz, Sci, and Linda: Thank you so much!! I absolutely LOVE all of your beautiful presents. Thank you!! *group hug*
                          I'm glad hun. I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                          I haven't been here in a while. college, CSI: NY and the X-Files are to blame.

Any new good J/T news? or have we put our hopes in the movie instead of the rest of the season?
                          GNB!!!!!
                          We miss you!!
                          How are you doing?

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                          For WP Enjoy

That's not it (I wrote this, while not paying attention to a class so please don't be cruel, (its a au drabble)
                          Spoiler:
                          John sipped bitterly at his drink and stood sulking behind a nicely decorated table. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel out of place and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sweaty his forehead got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, John knew very well why he was at the party: to see Teyla.

Ah, Teyla. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her beautiful face made John's heart beat out of control.

But tonight everyone was masked. John peered questionably through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Teyla. There, he thought, the woman over by the spring, the enigmatic one with the kitten mask. It had to be Teyla. No one else could look so mysterious, even in a kitten mask.

She began to walk John's way and John started to panic. What if she actually talked to him?

Teyla came right up to him and John thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Teyla said smoothly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the wonderful decorations," John said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so incoherent.

Just then, a loud voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

John's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Teyla might ...

"Happy New Year!"

With a teasing smile, Teyla wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a soul-searching kiss.

John could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out gracefully and pulled Teyla's mask off her face. It was Teyla! "I knew it was you," John said and took his own mask off.

"I also knew that was you," she replied. “Now, must we wait another year to kiss, or do you get hint, Mr. Sheppard."

Smiling at her words and pulling her body against his own he declared, “I understand were you are getting at, and I can do nothing but comply.”

Covering her lips with his own, he couldn’t help thinking he was damn glad he came to this party.
                          Awesome job on MP and ficlet.

Here you Go this is the proper one as well io made for you
                          http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...Birthday-1.jpg
                          Great job hun.

Thanks Linda Lea awesome artwork Lea,Linda Cazz and Everyone else and Tj will you tell me what you like pLease so i can make you something
                          Thanks hun.

No worries MrsB...The winged Pegasus horse is so beautiful

Oh and WP I think it was sci or YC that came up with the text for the burfday sig I made you, forgot to say that!
                          No worries Linda. You didn't have to say anything.

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                          My birthday is October 25th not the 26th
                          WOW!! 4 Bdays in 3 days.

Oh and nice Icon TF.

Comment

Okay, so I was thinking about doing a Secret Santa for the thread.

If you want to sign up use this form

Spoiler:
                            What you will do?: Art, Fic, Video
                            What you would like: Art, Fic, Video
                            Rating:
                            Type: Relationship/frienship/UST/AU/Canon etc
                            Four Prompt words: All prompts must be holiday related.

PM it to me and I will arrange everything.

DATES
                            PROMPTS DISTRIBUTED: 14TH NOVEMBER
                            SUBMISSIONS TO BE PM-ED TO ME BY: FRIDAY 19TH DECEMBER
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Good point
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Glad you like Winged!!!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/forJesssBirthday-1.jpg
                                Fab!

Thanks Linda Lea awesome artwork Lea,Linda Cazz and Everyone else and Tj will you tell me what you like pLease so i can make you something
                                Thanx Donna

Edit: Great idea Laura Oh and the link to your LJ wasn't working for me but I'll just go to it
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Working...
                                X