No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'm gonna do a rant, so i need some help, Jack wants to write, I want to rant, then after seeing what I want to rant about Jack agrees to let me rant about my day thus far.

NOTE, 'tis long-ish
    Spoiler:
    When the frak are people going to learn?! I warned the guy three times that I do not want to fight in the game we are intogether, yet he keeps pushing me. poushing and pushing, I wanred him I don't want to snap, but he is still pushing me, I want tobe in a good mood today compaired to yesterday afternoon which went downhill faster then a skiier during an avlelanche. I want to work on Lindas story, only thing is this guy wants me to be in a bad mood today. I'm worried of what I'll do if I snap.

HELP!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Thanks TF and Tag! You're it!!!
      Ha! Maybe later.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      heehee.....

I thought I was off the hook after doing one part
      Thought wrong.

*Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Taking the initiative from Jess and Tielan, I'm setting up the list.

I would like to send you a Christmas card but in order to do so one needs your address.

Commento here at my LJ, or PM me, and I shall sendo and hopefully they will be with you before Hogmany

All comments are screened
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          OK, I'm gonna do a rant, so i need some help, Jack wants to write, I want to rant, then after seeing what I want to rant about Jack agrees to let me rant about my day thus far.

NOTE, 'tis long-ish
          Spoiler:
          When the frak are people going to learn?! I warned the guy three times that I do not want to fight in the game we are intogether, yet he keeps pushing me. poushing and pushing, I wanred him I don't want to snap, but he is still pushing me, I want tobe in a good mood today compaired to yesterday afternoon which went downhill faster then a skiier during an avlelanche. I want to work on Lindas story, only thing is this guy wants me to be in a bad mood today. I'm worried of what I'll do if I snap.

HELP!!!
          Spoiler:
          Um well, I'm probably not the best person to ask advice about this seeing as I tend to have a quick temper
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Ha! Maybe later.

Thought wrong.

Yeah I guess I did *grumbles*

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Taking the initiative from Jess and Tielan, I'm setting up the list.

I would like to send you a Christmas card but in order to do so one needs your address.

Commento here at my LJ, or PM me, and I shall sendo and hopefully they will be with you before Hogmany

All comments are screened
            Maybe you should send them out for next year then
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Mine's tomorrow! Did Yappi post an announcement for you?
              No it's not.

Nup.

(give me the details of you bday alert so I can try and distract myself from my rare pairing story... erm write you a story )

Comment

Spoiler:
                Um well, I'm probably not the best person to ask advice about this seeing as I tend to have a quick temper
                Spoiler:
                Well, he found that he can't win so what did he do? he went, deleted the thread, and renamed it with a new name, what the frak is with that? he is just digging himself in deeper, I have a quick temper too, but I'm trying to keep a handle on it, but this guy is trying to push it over the edge.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah I guess I did *grumbles*

Maybe you should send them out for next year then

Royal Mail is not what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post

Royal Mail is not what it used to be.
                    You can say that again
                    sigpic

Comment

Mayra, Donna, Nina, MrsB, TF, Cazz, Sci, and Linda: Thank you so much!! I absolutely LOVE all of your beautiful presents. Thank you!! *group hug*
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I haven't been here in a while. college, CSI: NY and the X-Files are to blame.

Any new good J/T news? or have we put our hopes in the movie instead of the rest of the season?

my ships

Comment

For WP Enjoy:
                          Spoiler:

That's not it (I wrote this, while not paying attention to a class so please don't be cruel, (its a au drabble)
                          Spoiler:
                          John sipped bitterly at his drink and stood sulking behind a nicely decorated table. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel out of place and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sweaty his forehead got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, John knew very well why he was at the party: to see Teyla.

Ah, Teyla. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her beautiful face made John's heart beat out of control.

But tonight everyone was masked. John peered questionably through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Teyla. There, he thought, the woman over by the spring, the enigmatic one with the kitten mask. It had to be Teyla. No one else could look so mysterious, even in a kitten mask.

She began to walk John's way and John started to panic. What if she actually talked to him?

Teyla came right up to him and John thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Teyla said smoothly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the wonderful decorations," John said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so incoherent.

Just then, a loud voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

John's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Teyla might ...

"Happy New Year!"

With a teasing smile, Teyla wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a soul-searching kiss.

John could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out gracefully and pulled Teyla's mask off her face. It was Teyla! "I knew it was you," John said and took his own mask off.

"I also knew that was you," she replied. “Now, must we wait another year to kiss, or do you get hint, Mr. Sheppard."

Smiling at her words and pulling her body against his own he declared, “I understand were you are getting at, and I can do nothing but comply.”

Covering her lips with his own, he couldn’t help thinking he was damn glad he came to this party.
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            For WP Enjoy:

That's not it (I wrote this, while not paying attention to a class so please don't be cruel, (its a au drabble)
                            Spoiler:
                            John sipped bitterly at his drink and stood sulking behind a nicely decorated table. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel out of place and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sweaty his forehead got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, John knew very well why he was at the party: to see Teyla.

Ah, Teyla. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her beautiful face made John's heart beat out of control.

But tonight everyone was masked. John peered questionably through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Teyla. There, he thought, the woman over by the spring, the enigmatic one with the kitten mask. It had to be Teyla. No one else could look so mysterious, even in a kitten mask.

She began to walk John's way and John started to panic. What if she actually talked to him?

Teyla came right up to him and John thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Teyla said smoothly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the wonderful decorations," John said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so incoherent.

Just then, a loud voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

John's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Teyla might ...

"Happy New Year!"

With a teasing smile, Teyla wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to a soul-searching kiss.

John could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out gracefully and pulled Teyla's mask off her face. It was Teyla! "I knew it was you," John said and took his own mask off.

"I also knew that was you," she replied. “Now, must we wait another year to kiss, or do you get hint, Mr. Sheppard."

Smiling at her words and pulling her body against his own he declared, “I understand were you are getting at, and I can do nothing but comply.”

Covering her lips with his own, he couldn’t help thinking he was damn glad he came to this party.
                            Those MPs are hilarious! The fic is cute, too. Thanks so much!
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Happy B-Day WP!!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                                Those MPs are hilarious! The fic is cute, too. Thanks so much!
                                NP hun, glad you liked them.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X