John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    *glares* Okay... no more icons for you the rest of the year.
    What..... *looks up* Is it working yet *pouts some more*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Happy Birthday to all Oct. people! My birthday is Saturday

Really??

I got your pressie already made.

Tomorrow is TF and Mayra's

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Nuh-uh, not working.

Happy Birthday to all Oct. people! My birthday is Saturday
        Mine's tomorrow! Did Yappi post an announcement for you?

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        No kidding.

Ok. Give me a bit to think.
        Woohoo!
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nuh-uh, not working.
          Darn Please click me
          sigpic

Comment

Here's the next part of RR.

It's short.

Spoiler:
            After Rodney, Lorne and his men cross the gate, they put on their night vision googles. The men ready their weapons as they head towards the direction Rodney saw John disappear.

Lorne stops Rodney griefly to talk to him, "I don't want you shooting anything unless I say so. The last thing we need for you to do is shoot Teyla, Ronon or Colonel Sheppard."

"That's if he's still alive," Rodney says sadly.

"Well, unless we know for sure, we'll assume he is. Ok?" Lorne says in a low tone.

Rodney nods his head, yes.

As they begin to walk through the dark, dense woods, they can hear something rustling up ahead.

Gotta get ready to put little one on the bus.

BBL

Comment

It's short.

Spoiler:
              After Rodney, Lorne and his men cross the gate, they put on their night vision googles. The men ready their weapons as they head towards the direction Rodney saw John disappear.

Lorne stops Rodney griefly to talk to him, "I don't want you shooting anything unless I say so. The last thing we need for you to do is shoot Teyla, Ronon or Colonel Sheppard."

"Well, unless we know for sure, we'll assume he is. Ok?" Lorne says in a low tone.

As they begin to walk through the dark, dense woods, they can hear something rustling up ahead.

BBL
              Ok then....YC forced encouraged me into taking part so don't blame me for the crappiness of it

Next part to RR ficcie thingy
              Spoiler:
              Lorne and the others bring their guns up at the ready thinking it could be one of the creatures.

As they're standing there they see something coming out behind the trees.

"Hold your fire." Lorne orders.

He see's through his night vision goggles it's human shaped. Three in fact very close together.

Lorne and his men all walk closer to the three figures but they are still on alert with their guns raised.

Happy now boss
              sigpic

Comment

Really??

I got your pressie already made.

Tomorrow is TF and Mayra's
                But I'm not getting older...I am 21 and holding

Comment

Linda, little preview of your gift!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Are you really Linda? (just kidding guys read on!!)
                  Spoiler:
                  Title: Is It Enough?
                  Rating: T-M for scenes of blood and strong langauge
                  Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Canoe, Torren, Woosley, Hammond, (+several other characters)
                  Pairing(s): John/Teyla, Teyla/Canoe (not willingly mind you), John/Xiao (one sided John dosn't know).
                  Summary: When John is given a vacation after a fight with Kanaan at Woosley's orders he goes to Earth, then begins to learn of how to win against Kanaan, who is truly under Michaels influence. But there is just one little problem, The faberic of reality has been broken on earth. And John just made things worse by bringing his teacher, Dok Xiao Sha, to Atlantis with him.
                  I hope you like what you see here, as Jack is currently nursing a third Cinnimon-Pepsi to wake up, soon as he's awake, we're writing more today!! I hope to have it done by the time nanowrimo starts.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    Linda, little preview of your gift!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    Are you really Linda? (just kidding guys read on!!)
                    Spoiler:
                    Title: Is It Enough?
                    Rating: T-M for scenes of blood and strong langauge
                    Characters: John, Teyla, Rodney, Canoe, Torren, Woosley, Hammond, (+several other characters)
                    Pairing(s): John/Teyla, Teyla/Canoe (not willingly mind you), John/Xiao (one sided John dosn't know).
                    Summary: When John is given a vacation after a fight with Kanaan at Woosley's orders he goes to Earth, then begins to learn of how to win against Kanaan, who is truly under Michaels influence. But there is just one little problem, The faberic of reality has been broken on earth. And John just made things worse by bringing his teacher, Dok Xiao Sha, to Atlantis with him.
                    I hope you like what you see here, as Jack is currently nursing a third Cinnimon-Pepsi to wake up, soon as he's awake, we're writing more today!! I hope to have it done by the time nanowrimo starts.
                    ohhhh....I like the looks of this......And
                    Spoiler:
                    bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
                    sigpic

Comment

ohhhh....I like the looks of this......And
                      Spoiler:
                      bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
                      Hehehehehe, let me give you a sense of how much blood is going to be in this fanfic....
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack = a bloodfest addicted muse, meaning that even if the Orcs of LOTR learned the Karmra Sutra, he would STILL make them look sane in the sens that Jack likes to see more blood on the characters and the ground, then witin their bodies, I mean come on people say Gollum looked bloody and well deadlike, not compaired to Jacks addiction..... (and i have to have Jack for a muse too so you can tell of why my Asciension War trilogy is so bloody.)
                      But yep you'll like it! lotsof martial arts action + blood + Michael and his army of crazies + little baby torren + the two worlds (Dream World as it is known, or rather the History Realm) blending ytogether into one then totally begins to sprial out of control with Xiao at Atlantis.... makes for some crazy stuff to happen everywhere.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok then....YC forced encouraged me into taking part so don't blame me for the crappiness of it

Spoiler:
                        Lorne and the others bring their guns up at the ready thinking it could be one of the creatures.

He see's through his night vision goggles it's human shaped. Three in fact very close together.

Lorne and his men all walk closer to the three figures but they are still on alert with their guns raised.

Happy now boss
                        Woooohooo!!!

Great addition Linda!!!

I knew you could do it.

But I'm not getting older...I am 21 and holding
                        I gave up doing that a LONG time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          Hehehehehe, let me give you a sense of how much blood is going to be in this fanfic....
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack = a bloodfest addicted muse, meaning that even if the Orcs of LOTR learned the Karmra Sutra, he would STILL make them look sane in the sens that Jack likes to see more blood on the characters and the ground, then witin their bodies, I mean come on people say Gollum looked bloody and well deadlike, not compaired to Jacks addiction..... (and i have to have Jack for a muse too so you can tell of why my Asciension War trilogy is so bloody.)
                          But yep you'll like it! lotsof martial arts action + blood + Michael and his army of crazies + little baby torren + the two worlds (Dream World as it is known, or rather the History Realm) blending ytogether into one then totally begins to sprial out of control with Xiao at Atlantis.... makes for some crazy stuff to happen everywhere.
                          Awesome *jumps up and down excitedly*

Woooohooo!!!

Great addition Linda!!!

I knew you could do it.

I gave up doing that a LONG time ago.
                          You mean you actually liked it

Well YC can edit it before she adds it to the rest
                          Last edited by Linda06; 23 October 2008, 08:04 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Okay, fine, I'll make you some icons soon...

It's short.

Spoiler:

Rodney nods his head, yes.

BBL

Spoiler:

Happy now boss

Great parts guys! Keep 'em coming...
                            *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

heehee.....

I thought I was off the hook after doing one part
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome *jumps up and down excitedly*

You mean you actually liked it

Well YC can edit it before she adds it to the rest
                                Uh!!! Yes!

Thanks TF and Tag! You're it!!!

OR

MrsB!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X