X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thanks hun.

Thanks Jess!!

What are you talking about? There is now way I could come up with the PicFics like you do!!

Congrats on 13,100 posts Linda!!!!!
    huh, wait....Didn't cazz just congratulate me on 13000 posts earlier today
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      *cough*Blabbermouth*cough*

I mean, Congrats!!! LOL
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, but she did say it was late and you were only like, 10 post away from 13,100.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          *cough*Blabbermouth*cough*

I mean, Congrats!!! LOL

Yeah, but she did say it was late and you were only like, 10 post away from 13,100.
          Oh
          sigpic

Comment

You?? Rant??? NO!!!!!!

LOL!!!

OK. I'll lay off for a bit. G'night hun.

Thanks hun.
            Try to hold on.

I'll go in a bit.

Thanks hun.

Thanks Blue and Nina for Links.

These is for Camy's Fall Challenge.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-Falling-I.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...-Falling-1.jpg
            I love those...awesome artwork...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Alright...the nominations for the All time favorite Stargate pairing is done and they are placed now in different rounds to vote for the different pairs..you can only vote once for each round..
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=13
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh
                Did that help?

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                I love those...awesome artwork...
                Thanks hun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                Alright...the nominations for the All time favorite Stargate pairing is done and they are placed now in different rounds to vote for the different pairs..you can only vote once for each round..
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59822&page=13
                Thanks Nina.

Comment

Did that help?
                  Yep
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep
                    Hee hee. Good.

Comment

YAPPI! Note for you!
                      Spoiler:
                      FOR YAPPICHICK'S EYES ONLY
                      Spoiler:
                      Are you SURE you are Yappi?? FINE then read on.... The following is a small bit to be edited into my last post for the RR, this post replaces the line wherein Rodney was mentioned.
                      Spoiler:
                      John figured that if Rodney were there at that moment, would agree to the offer to get a roof over his head, so he took the idea and pulled a McKay moment, or so he thought it and said that they would go wit the woman, who seemed to care nothing about Ronons gun pointed at her.

"So it is agreed then?" Xiao asked? (Continue here with Ronon's line of distrusting Xiao and we are all set!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

S & R sig
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                          YAPPI! Note for you!
                          Spoiler:
                          FOR YAPPICHICK'S EYES ONLY
                          Spoiler:
                          Are you SURE you are Yappi?? FINE then read on.... The following is a small bit to be edited into my last post for the RR, this post replaces the line wherein Rodney was mentioned.
                          Spoiler:
                          John figured that if Rodney were there at that moment, would agree to the offer to get a roof over his head, so he took the idea and pulled a McKay moment, or so he thought it and said that they would go wit the woman, who seemed to care nothing about Ronons gun pointed at her.

"So it is agreed then?" Xiao asked? (Continue here with Ronon's line of distrusting Xiao and we are all set!)
                          Hey Tey...

Good part, but we're not doing crossovers in the RR. Sorry. Like I said this morning, we're just keeping it with SGA characters. So, if you would like to rewrite your part to where Xiao isn't included, that would be great. You know I love for everyone to be a part of the RR. (Hint hint, Linda... )

Thanks!
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Awesome Linda!!!

Comment

Hey Tey...

Good part, but we're not doing crossovers in the RR. Sorry. Like I said this morning, we're just keeping it with SGA characters. So, if you would like to rewrite your part to where Xiao isn't included, that would be great. You know I love for everyone to be a part of the RR. (Hint hint, Linda... )

Thanks!
                              I can't just come up with somethin outta the blue like you guys.....I need time to think what i'm gonna write....A lot of time
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Tey...

Thanks!
                                I can't just come up with somethin outta the blue like you guys.....I need time to think what i'm gonna write....A lot of time
                                Linda is right, in the sens that thinking a part to post takes time, which I did there, though if you think it best, I think I'll sit this one out until the next story? then perhaps let Xiao into it? Would that work better? I was in China for the better part of this month at Wu Dang Mountain for ten days learning like crazy (still am)

Linda; I just thought of something, would like you like Jack to make me write you a SGA John/Teyla fanfic with a bit of martial arts thorwn in as a for-the-sheer-danged-heck-of-it gift? Jack is in a writing mood but he wants to start a new story rather then work on thwe ones I have right now in progress

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X