X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hun, I'm sorry, but I'm so lost.
    Spoiler:
    How did Rodney get there with them when he just went through the gate with Lorne and his team and since John is really bad, wouldn't they want to get him back to Atlantis ASAP??? Lastly, I'm not sure how to fit Xiao in. I don't know anything about her to write her.

I'm not trying to hurt you feeling, but I just got confused.
    Sorry hun.
    Nothing to be sorry about, I made a mistake, guess I missed that part where Rodney had left, leaving what just three right? Or was some of Lornes Team there too?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Nothing to be sorry about, I made a mistake, guess I missed that part where Rodney had left, leaving what just three right? Or was some of Lornes Team there too?
      Tey....
      Spoiler:
      I would suggest rereading the entire fic. Right now, your part doesn't make sense and I don't think it's fair to add a character that no one knows about. If you want to add a part, let's just keep it to the characters that are on Atlantis and fit it in with the parts that have been written. Thanks.
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

YO! MrsB!

Spoiler:
        You in the mood for the blue cotton candy?

Remember, not pink.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, I guess I do go overboard on the layering sometimes.
          I have to remember that Less is More once in awhile.
          Not at all! I didn't mean it like that, I love your icons, with all the layers! I should do it more often!
          *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Alright people...listen up...

Isis Award is closing it's nominations on October 25
            So if there is any great JT fics or any other rare pairing you may like then please nominate them and let's make this a good year.
            If you have any thoughts on how and so on..read the rules and I'm sure the answers is going to be there... so remember Saturday is the last day.. so make them count.
            http://www.isisawards.net/
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...So miss me

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Icons:

I best put this one behind spoilers
              Spoiler:

Btw, Colin Cunningham (Major Davis) has been announced for Bedford! *thunk*
              Awesome icons cazz!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Duh. 'Course I do! Especially Teyla.

--

My icons:

Oh of coursew you do I kinda forgot there for a while Oh and awwesome icons!

How did I know you'd say that?
              I guess you know me too well

I guess I'll post mine too.

Awesome sci!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              *ddeep intake of breath*
              Spoiler:
              AAAAAAAARHHSKJKDJVHJKDKFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye ta

Hah, well that's why I reposted it. I read it again and put it on my list of favourites of my own.
              I.m sorry, what was that.....Were you maybe a little happy
              sigpic

Comment

Yappic & Sci (Fringe) OT -
                Spoiler:

Too damn funny! Blue cotton candy....."Oh Peter, I didn't even know you were here...." And he plays it so sincerely its hysterical.......

I posted a blurb on the blog with the writers/producers stating they are going for a slow burn between Peter and Olivia so it will be awhile before anything is evident between the two.

That was creepy about Olivia's stepdad too huh. Esp knowing he was actually at her house!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Spoiler:

Too damn funny! Blue cotton candy....."Oh Peter, I didn't even know you were here...." And he plays it so sincerely its hysterical.......

I posted a blurb on the blog with the writers/producers stating they are going for a slow burn between Peter and Olivia so it will be awhile before anything is evident between the two.

That was creepy about Olivia's stepdad too huh. Esp knowing he was actually at her house!
                  Dude...

Spoiler:
                  Walter=awesomeness LOL

Too bad it's another three weeks until we get a new episode...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Dude...

Spoiler:
                    Walter=awesomeness LOL

Spoiler:
                    Yup - that truly stinks. The preview looks mad good for the next one too.

Comment

YO! MrsB!

Spoiler:
                      You in the mood for the blue cotton candy?

Remember, not pink.
                      I love Walter!!!

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                      Not at all! I didn't mean it like that, I love your icons, with all the layers! I should do it more often!
                      I know hun.

Thanks and give it a try. Sometimes it's fun.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Alright people...listen up...

Isis Award is closing it's nominations on October 25
                      So if there is any great JT fics or any other rare pairing you may like then please nominate them and let's make this a good year.
                      If you have any thoughts on how and so on..read the rules and I'm sure the answers is going to be there... so remember Saturday is the last day.. so make them count.
                      http://www.isisawards.net/
                      Thanks Nina. I'll do my best, but I've been naught this year with reading and remembering fics.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...So miss me

Awesome icons cazz!

Oh of coursew you do I kinda forgot there for a while Oh and awwesome icons!

I guess you know me too well

Awesome sci!

I.m sorry, what was that.....Were you maybe a little happy
                      Hey hun! Of course we did.

Thanks hun.

Spoiler:

OT Fringe:
                      Spoiler:
                      I think with all the seriousness with the show, he breaks it up just right.

Oh really??? I loved how he was reading her well enough that he knew something was wrong.

Oh, I know. I wonder if he will pop up in the future.

Tey: I swear I clicked your posts.
                      I suggest that you reread like Jess suggests and adjust thing accordingly.

Comment

Dude...

Spoiler:
                        Walter=awesomeness LOL

Yeah I know.

Spoiler:
                        Yup - that truly stinks. The preview looks mad good for the next one too.
                        Don't they always look good.

Comment

Oh and Sci regarding Heroes(spoilers):
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm pissed they killed off Adam. What a waste of a good character.

Comment

Tey....
                            Spoiler:
                            I would suggest rereading the entire fic. Right now, your part doesn't make sense and I don't think it's fair to add a character that no one knows about. If you want to add a part, let's just keep it to the characters that are on Atlantis and fit it in with the parts that have been written. Thanks.
                            Yappi
                            Spoiler:
                            Tell you what, I'll edit when I get back online this evening, that sound good? I have to go, being dragged out now, back later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh and Sci regarding Heroes(spoilers):
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm pissed they killed off Adam. What a waste of a good character.
                              I know!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I was like WTH!!!

I did laugh at poor Hiro's mishaps.

Comment

I was at the chiropractors today about my back
                                Spoiler:
                                Well it's nothing serious...It's just my pelvic/hip joint on the left side isn't working like it should be and it's kinda grinding together...It's very inflamed plus the muscle at the lower back on the left is very tight...The nerves in my left leg doesn't have the same sensations as the right leg but the nice woman said there's a nerve that goes right through in between the pelvis and goes right down your leg and the inflammation and problem with the pelvic joint is probably causing that....I've to go back and get certain exercises to do to try and sort the problem out so hopefully that'll work and I'll get full movement in my back again and less pain
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X