• Show
Clear All

*pops in* Hello!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I know that I'm going overboard with the Shep cap, but I couldn't resist. :

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...cantresist.jpg
    Ooh, love it! *drools*

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Well I'm off to bed but before i go ill leave you guys with some MP's that i made:
    Spoiler:

LOL! I love them! Great job.

--

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Yeah where is TF??
    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Heeeheee...

Eye spy, with my little eye:

TF!
    Where? Where???
    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Just heard from TF : She's just busy at the mo and is hoping to be back posting very soon
    Oh sure. She sends you a message, but she can't post in here.
    I'm here!! Yeah, yeah, gimme a minute will you?

Good to see you all again! Been busy! Still am. But, one can never stay outta here for long, right?

Love the RR! We should write some more... So many birthdays... Who's made presents yet?
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thank you Snowball for helping out on this fic. It's done finally and posted over at ff.net. I thought I'd post it here too. Rated for some mild swearing that I'm ****ing out for the forum.

After Thalen Rated T
      Spoiler:

After Thalen

Disclaimer - I don’t own Stargate Atlantis. Not even DVD’s. Remind me of that, why don’t you!

Pairing - John/Teyla

Rating - T

Spoilers - The Long Goodbye - 216, Kindred I (but only the name of the planet) 419

AN - This story just came to me. It’s partly LandJRule’s fault. She doesn’t know it though. She’s catching up with the rest of the show, and as she’s been getting through season three, it occurred to me there was a severe jolt between John and Teyla getting closer in season three and wrenching them apart in season four.

Anyway, when might John and Teyla gotten together? Frankly, I think it could have been after The Long Goodbye. Kanaan is just a name Teyla can put on the Athosians for her search of them. Little TJ is in reality John’s son. At least in my world. Also, never try to write while riding down the road. Hard to read your own handwriting!

‘He cares for you, a more than you know.’ The words echoed in John’s head the whole time Carson prodded him. It was those words that added a whole new shade of pissed that John felt toward the alien. The b****** had taken over his mind, used his knowledge of his friends to trick them, shot up Atlantis, and to top it all of, Thalen had used his biggest secret to try and guilt Teyla out of killing him.

Even as Thalen was saying that, John threw scorn at his captor. Taunting Thalen that Teyla was stronger than that. Teyla was smarter than that. And fate was on his side. He just had to deal with the fallout.

Despite every glare he threw at Carson, every threat of making Carson sit in the chair the next time Rodney needed a guinea pig, every promise to mentally override every piece of Ancient Technology Carson came into contact with, Carson kept both him and Elizabeth for a full twenty-four hours after their ordeal. During which time, John both desperately wanted to see Teyla and dreaded what her reaction to Thalen’s declaration.

So, when the next afternoon came and the only times John saw Teyla was if she was with Rodney, Carson, or Ronon, John wasn’t really sure what to think.

Ronon finally ambled in. “Ready to go?”

“Let’s get out of here. I need to run for a while.” Ronon simply nodded as they headed for the catwalks of Atlantis.

After an hour, John was sucking air into his lungs and Ronon asked, “When are you going to talk to her?”

John took one last deep breath. “Right after I shower,” as he strode off.

SGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGASGA

As it turned out, Teyla was on her way offworld to trade for the Athosians. John jogged down the steps to the gate. “Teyla! Wait up!” He finally reached her and asked, “Mind if I join you on this one?”

Teyla’s eyes smiled up at him. “Of course, Colonel.”

“John. We’re off the clock.”

On Croya, John followed Teyla from stall to stall. He watched as she traded services at one stall, goods at another, promises of food stuffs at others. Really, John admired her talents for negotiation.

At the end of the day, Teyla finally asked. “As enjoyable as your company has been, why did you wish to accompany me today?”

John’s whole demeanor became uncomfortable. “Yeah, about that,” John began.

“You wish me to forget what Thalen said before,” Teyla tried.

“NO! No. That’s not it. In fact, just the opposite.” John gestured grandly.

Teyla looked up at him confused. “I know Thalen was just trying to influence me. I do not lend him any credence.”

“That’s just it. He saw what was in my heart. He was telling you the truth.” John looked from the ground up to her face.

Teyla’s was still hesitant. “He was? I was afraid to hope after we agreed to not discuss what happened before.”

John reached up to cup her cheek. “He was telling you the truth. I do care about you. And I haven’t been able to forget what happened before either. I’ve thought about it a lot. Wondering a couple of things too.”

Teyla asked breathlessly, “What have you been wondering?”

John stepped in closer. “I’ve been wondering what it might be like to kiss you slowly,” he breathed in her ear.

She lifted her face to him. “I’ve been wondering the same,” and she met him in a slow, deep kiss that seemed to go on and on.

“I want this. I want us.” John gazed down at her. His fingers traced the lines of her face. John watched as a glorious smile spread across her face and gave in to the urge to trace her soft lips with his fingers.

“I also wish to be with you, John,” she replied. She took hold of the hand he was touching her lips with and placed a feather soft kiss on his calloused knuckles. “I love you, John.”

Thanks to Snowball for help and inspiration when I had none.

Hope you like it!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
        *pops in* Hello!

Ooh, love it! *drools*

--

Good to see you all again! Been busy! Still am. But, one can never stay outta here for long, right?

Love the RR! We should write some more... So many birthdays... Who's made presents yet?
        We've been doing a RR? I've been gone! Sci! Do you have the links?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          We've been doing a RR? I've been gone! Sci! Do you have the links?
          Yes, we have. I believe Jess has the whole story right here. Feel free to join in.

Her original post, when she started it is here, including the prompt words.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Thank you Snowball for helping out on this fic. It's done finally and posted over at ff.net. I thought I'd post it here too. Rated for some mild swearing that I'm ****ing out for the forum.

After Thalen Rated T
            Spoiler:

After Thalen

Disclaimer - I don’t own Stargate Atlantis. Not even DVD’s. Remind me of that, why don’t you!

Pairing - John/Teyla

Rating - T

Spoilers - The Long Goodbye - 216, Kindred I (but only the name of the planet) 419

AN - This story just came to me. It’s partly LandJRule’s fault. She doesn’t know it though. She’s catching up with the rest of the show, and as she’s been getting through season three, it occurred to me there was a severe jolt between John and Teyla getting closer in season three and wrenching them apart in season four.

Anyway, when might John and Teyla gotten together? Frankly, I think it could have been after The Long Goodbye. Kanaan is just a name Teyla can put on the Athosians for her search of them. Little TJ is in reality John’s son. At least in my world. Also, never try to write while riding down the road. Hard to read your own handwriting!

‘He cares for you, a more than you know.’ The words echoed in John’s head the whole time Carson prodded him. It was those words that added a whole new shade of pissed that John felt toward the alien. The b****** had taken over his mind, used his knowledge of his friends to trick them, shot up Atlantis, and to top it all of, Thalen had used his biggest secret to try and guilt Teyla out of killing him.

Even as Thalen was saying that, John threw scorn at his captor. Taunting Thalen that Teyla was stronger than that. Teyla was smarter than that. And fate was on his side. He just had to deal with the fallout.

Despite every glare he threw at Carson, every threat of making Carson sit in the chair the next time Rodney needed a guinea pig, every promise to mentally override every piece of Ancient Technology Carson came into contact with, Carson kept both him and Elizabeth for a full twenty-four hours after their ordeal. During which time, John both desperately wanted to see Teyla and dreaded what her reaction to Thalen’s declaration.

So, when the next afternoon came and the only times John saw Teyla was if she was with Rodney, Carson, or Ronon, John wasn’t really sure what to think.

“Let’s get out of here. I need to run for a while.” Ronon simply nodded as they headed for the catwalks of Atlantis.

After an hour, John was sucking air into his lungs and Ronon asked, “When are you going to talk to her?”

As it turned out, Teyla was on her way offworld to trade for the Athosians. John jogged down the steps to the gate. “Teyla! Wait up!” He finally reached her and asked, “Mind if I join you on this one?”

On Croya, John followed Teyla from stall to stall. He watched as she traded services at one stall, goods at another, promises of food stuffs at others. Really, John admired her talents for negotiation.

At the end of the day, Teyla finally asked. “As enjoyable as your company has been, why did you wish to accompany me today?”

Teyla looked up at him confused. “I know Thalen was just trying to influence me. I do not lend him any credence.”

“That’s just it. He saw what was in my heart. He was telling you the truth.” John looked from the ground up to her face.

Teyla’s was still hesitant. “He was? I was afraid to hope after we agreed to not discuss what happened before.”

John reached up to cup her cheek. “He was telling you the truth. I do care about you. And I haven’t been able to forget what happened before either. I’ve thought about it a lot. Wondering a couple of things too.”

John stepped in closer. “I’ve been wondering what it might be like to kiss you slowly,” he breathed in her ear.

She lifted her face to him. “I’ve been wondering the same,” and she met him in a slow, deep kiss that seemed to go on and on.

“I want this. I want us.” John gazed down at her. His fingers traced the lines of her face. John watched as a glorious smile spread across her face and gave in to the urge to trace her soft lips with his fingers.

“I also wish to be with you, John,” she replied. She took hold of the hand he was touching her lips with and placed a feather soft kiss on his calloused knuckles. “I love you, John.”

Hope you like it!
            Oh I so love this....It's great *claps madly*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Ok ok sheesh Don't blame me...Blame all they folks that are born at the same time
              Good good Grande Master Whumpre is pleased!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*rages angrily against the black hole of schoolwork* I think the only birthday present I'll have is a fic for TF...

Man, I have got to make some art or something. I'm gonna feel rotten for getting birthday gifts if I don't at least try to make something for everyone else....
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  *rages angrily against the black hole of schoolwork* I think the only birthday present I'll have is a fic for TF...

Man, I have got to make some art or something. I'm gonna feel rotten for getting birthday gifts if I don't at least try to make something for everyone else....
                  Ha! Rages with you... Ooh, really? A fic? *bounces* Right now I'm working on a sig for you! And then I'll make one for the others. You're the first on the list.

I know! I always feel the same way... But wow - there are a lot of birthdays in October!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

You're welcome hun.

Thanks Donna.
                    Np Hun
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Hey everyone Sorry i haven't been on the Thread lately Much im just going through HELL with this Mouth of Mine i have been on to the Hospital as thats where i have been referred to and now they are saying i have to go a 4 moth waiting list its Ridiculous i have to suffer for 4 months before they actually get around to seeing me im going to try and catch up on the thread a little more it might just take my mind of everything
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*pops in* Hello!

Ooh, love it! *drools*

--

Thanks TF

Hee hee. I was only teasing you. I have to get you when I can.

I agree. It's been a couple of days since we've updated. We still never finished the fire one either that MrsB started ages ago.

Presents??? Why, is someone's Birthday coming?

After Thalen Rated T
                      Spoiler:

After Thalen

Pairing - John/Teyla

Rating - T

Hope you like it!
                      Wonderful job Everlovin!!!

Yes, we have. I believe Jess has the whole story right here. Feel free to join in.

Her original post, when she started it is here, including the prompt words.
                      Thanks for getting the links. TF.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

That's a bummer about school work hun.

But I'm excited about the up coming fic.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Np Hun
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      Hey everyone Sorry i haven't been on the Thread lately Much im just going through HELL with this Mouth of Mine i have been on to the Hospital as thats where i have been referred to and now they are saying i have to go a 4 moth waiting list its Ridiculous i have to suffer for 4 months before they actually get around to seeing me im going to try and catch up on the thread a little more it might just take my mind of everything
                      That's ok hun.
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      4 Months!!! What's up with that!!! How come so long?????

Comment

That's ok hun.
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        4 Months!!! What's up with that!!! How come so long?????
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        That's the great NHS for ya
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by linda06 View Post
                          ot
                          Spoiler:
                          that's the great nhs for ya
                          nhs???

Comment

Hee hee. I was only teasing you. I have to get you when I can.

I agree. It's been a couple of days since we've updated. We still never finished the fire one either that MrsB started ages ago.

Presents??? Why, is someone's Birthday coming?

Thanks for getting the links. TF.
                            Do you now? I'll have to remember that... The fire one? MrsB and I started one too, some time ago. Don't remember what it's about though. Unless you mean that one.

I dunno, not me.... Anyway - I just finished WP's siggie! Now... 3 more to go! And no problem.

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

nhs???
                              The national health service....We only pay national insurance but we have to wait months to be seen in most cases
                              sigpic

Comment

All right, the RR page has been updated with the last part and the prompt words are at the top...

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rroct.html

Let's see some more parts people...Poor Johnny boy is in trouble.
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X