Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I'm sensing someone
    Spoiler:
    is crazy about Carson
    Me?
    Spoiler:
    Nah, I'm all about Woolsey. YAY for Carson
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Heeeheee...

Eye spy, with my little eye:

TF!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        Me?
        Spoiler:
        Sure, sure... you could have fooled me...NOT
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Me?
          Spoiler:
          Yeah, yeah!
          Spoiler:
          And, I'm all about Rodney and Keller! YEAH,BABY!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            True that

Not a clue!

It better not be
            Spoiler:
            Lorne...Why can't it be Keller I mean come on, hardly anybody likes her!

Oh...Well I don't wanna read then

You're welcome

Spoiler:
            Yeah tell me about it....Keller has only been there a short while and she gets some lovin? What gives

Oh I haven't really read that one yet Not been on ff.net for ages!

DON'T.....LOOK
            Hey hun.

I'm so bummed about this, it's not funny.
            I hate this double standard thing.

Elemination round going on at the moment,,,vote who to save

Atlantis Character Tournament
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=38

Atlantis Pairing Tournament
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59932&page=9

Enemy pics..

Spoiler:
            When it comes to Rodney/Jennifer I guess I'm like..whatever.. I don'r really care if they are together or not... actually to tell the truth I rather have her with Rodney than with Ronon.... the one thing that I'm not happy about it is that they get to have the relationship while being 2 main characters..when John & Teyla doesn't seem to get it ...it's like it's a two sided attitude.. it's like when it comes to JT then they shouldn't be together since they are 2 main characters..while then R/K seems to be fine while being 2 main characters themselves.. I think that is the attitude that makes me mad...you don't go on and point out over and over no romance with 2 main characters..if it's not the same for all main characters.. it's like they have this attitude...that it's a big no no for John to be in a relationship like a grown man,,only because he is THE guy,,the sexy one,,the cool one, the one that all women seems to swoon over.. while Rodney is the normal guy.. and I think that is a big no no in my book... John has ever right to fall in love as well.. mind you I think he has but he is hiding it,,and they are not writing it like him finally admitting it..

I think I need to send them the memo about CSI NY... 2 main characters in a relationship.. writers saw the potential in that because of the two actors chemistry with eachother..and they ran with and stuck by it.. let it grow for 2 seasons before they finally admitted they had feelings for one another..granted it haven't been an easy road and season 4's backhalf was horrible in my eyes for them..only time will tell how season 5 will be.. and let me tell you this ship has taken so much heat from people who doesn't want it..BUT the writers never backed down they ran with what they wanted...not to mention the show has gotten tons of attention in media because of that ship...that ship pretty much put the show on the map in media..while it has been taken a backseat to both CSI and CSI Miami before... and I sure as heck doesn't complain...not to mention..CSI NY is today one of the few that is gaining viewers this season..they have opened their 3 episodes stronger then ever... I'm not sure but I think they other two is actually losing viewers.. so right there..a ship doesn't destroy a show..I have no idea what ever they get that from...not to mention if what I said might be the reason for not putting John with someone because he is the guy, the cool one,, the sexy one...sorry that is the lamest excuse then too..Danny Messer in CSI NY.. is the sexy one on the show for a lot of women..he is the one women swoon over..he is the cool one..he is the hot tempered passionate man.. yet he is the one with the ship on the show.. I think writers should just take a chance and actually go with it..
            Thanks for the links hun.

ITA!!!
            Nicely said.

Originally posted by pigletpie View Post
            that wasn't a short text, um but i really agree, one can tell that they have feelings for each other, even from the very first episode, so why hide i...

Hey Pigletpie!!!
            Long time no see.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Putting a shout out for votes now (Icons of SGA, its very close at the mo, particularly in Most Creative like five icons on the same ) cos I'm going to the football later so I won't be able to bug people who haven't voted yet *cough*TF*cough* Hmm.. where is TF anyway? She hasn't posted in a few days Has she got an exam or something and I'm forgetting?
            I voted!!!

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Very well said NINA! But, alas, it would make to much sense to go in that type of direction.

EATG!
            Spoiler:
            I hate myself for looking at the pics! Yes. It pisses me off that they have Mckeller together! Of course, I don't know why this should surprise me. They are the the creators and tptb 2 favorite characters and actors. This just really, really chaps my butt! I'm seriously nausious! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! McKeller bites!

Boy, tell us how you really feel.

EatG:

Spoiler:
            Ok, yay for Carson! Meh for McKeller. Huh for Ronon's clothes. Double yay for Carson. Confused by John and Teyla's matching (angry?) look. Triple yay for Carson.

And yeah, no Radek or Lorne. *getting worried* No Torren either. And yay about no Kanaan. Or Larrin for that matter. LOL

Oh yeah, and YAY for Carson.
            EatG
            I agree with all your nays and yays.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            Yeah where is TF??
            Hmmmmm. I don't know

Also, remember to nominate your favorite JT (or Teyla/Lorne, or Shep/Vala or any other SG het pairing besides Sam/Jack or Elizabeth/John) stories at the Iris Awards....let's support our authors, people!

http://www.isisawards.net/
            Thanks for the link Jess.

OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm having my foot surgery on Monday morning! Bright eyed and bushy-tailed! It's at 8 am. That is just so wrong to have to be in a hospital that early. I've got to be there 2 hours prior,so, that means 6 am! Woohoo! I will be off my feet a few days, as it is non-weight bearing due the fact that there are stitches and bone removal involved. It's all good. This is actually what I chose to go through. Where as before, I did not have any choice in the matters. And, everything has to be ship shape and in order for me to go to see JF and JM in Feb.! The really good thing is that since I've lost about 80 pounds so far, seriously, that the healing should go really good. So, I figure during that time I would do some reading and try to write in the RR fic.

What I see is the outcome of all this: a, new, healthy, sexy Elfie! And, I give God the thanks for that! In reality, as with anything that is worth working for, the sacrifices that are made along the way, are just minor stepping stones in achieving the final outcomes.
            Oh man!! Monday!!!

That was quick.
            OT
            Spoiler:
            At least you'll have plenty of time to recover before Con.

And Wooohoooo for Sexy Elf.

(((((HUGS)))))

Comment

Heeeheee...

Eye spy, with my little eye:

TF!

Where? Where???

Comment

OT
                Spoiler:
                I'm having my foot surgery on Monday morning! Bright eyed and bushy-tailed! It's at 8 am. That is just so wrong to have to be in a hospital that early. I've got to be there 2 hours prior,so, that means 6 am! Woohoo! I will be off my feet a few days, as it is non-weight bearing due the fact that there are stitches and bone removal involved. It's all good. This is actually what I chose to go through. Where as before, I did not have any choice in the matters. And, everything has to be ship shape and in order for me to go to see JF and JM in Feb.! The really good thing is that since I've lost about 80 pounds so far, seriously, that the healing should go really good. So, I figure during that time I would do some reading and try to write in the RR fic.

What I see is the outcome of all this: a, new, healthy, sexy Elfie! And, I give God the thanks for that! In reality, as with anything that is worth working for, the sacrifices that are made along the way, are just minor stepping stones in achieving the final outcomes!
                (((hugs)))
                Spoiler:
                I am so proud of you! You have gone through so much and have become stronger because of it. You rock!!

6 am...poor you. That's what time I had to be at the hospital when they induced me to have Autumn. The nice thing is the hospital is nice and quiet

And I'm still soooo excited for you that you get to meet JF and JM. Try not to droll on them too much And you better take tons of pictures so I can live vicariously through you!
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Where? Where???
                  She went back into hiding!
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Good luck Elf!!!!

Comment

Just heard from TF She's just busy at the mo and is hoping to be back posting very soon

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Where? Where???
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Just heard from TF She's just busy at the mo and is hoping to be back posting very soon

Oh sure. She sends you a message, but she can't post in here.

Hee hee. Thanks hun.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            Oh I haven't really read that one yet Not been on ff.net for ages!
                            o_O

READ IT! *unseaths claws and advances on Linda*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Too late Best to be annoyed by it now and prepared for it in the ep

Just wrote this on JM's blog:
                              Spoiler:
                              I’ve just seen the McKeller pic from EatG, in terms of SGA that is my worst nightmare come true I’m so incredibly dissapointed by it and I hope it doesn’t ruin the rest of the season for me.

Oh i'm sorry Very nice post Cazz
                              Spoiler:
                              McPuker just makes me so mad because for years they went on and on about two main charatcers wouldn't be in a relationship together then they have Rodney and Keller in a realtionship? DOUBLE FREAKIN STANDARDS ANYONE

Enemy pics..

Spoiler:
                              When it comes to Rodney/Jennifer I guess I'm like..whatever.. I don'r really care if they are together or not... actually to tell the truth I rather have her with Rodney than with Ronon.... the one thing that I'm not happy about it is that they get to have the relationship while being 2 main characters..when John & Teyla doesn't seem to get it ...it's like it's a two sided attitude.. it's like when it comes to JT then they shouldn't be together since they are 2 main characters..while then R/K seems to be fine while being 2 main characters themselves.. I think that is the attitude that makes me mad...you don't go on and point out over and over no romance with 2 main characters..if it's not the same for all main characters.. it's like they have this attitude...that it's a big no no for John to be in a relationship like a grown man,,only because he is THE guy,,the sexy one,,the cool one, the one that all women seems to swoon over.. while Rodney is the normal guy.. and I think that is a big no no in my book... John has ever right to fall in love as well.. mind you I think he has but he is hiding it,,and they are not writing it like him finally admitting it..

I think I need to send them the memo about CSI NY... 2 main characters in a relationship.. writers saw the potential in that because of the two actors chemistry with eachother..and they ran with and stuck by it.. let it grow for 2 seasons before they finally admitted they had feelings for one another..granted it haven't been an easy road and season 4's backhalf was horrible in my eyes for them..only time will tell how season 5 will be.. and let me tell you this ship has taken so much heat from people who doesn't want it..BUT the writers never backed down they ran with what they wanted...not to mention the show has gotten tons of attention in media because of that ship...that ship pretty much put the show on the map in media..while it has been taken a backseat to both CSI and CSI Miami before... and I sure as heck doesn't complain...not to mention..CSI NY is today one of the few that is gaining viewers this season..they have opened their 3 episodes stronger then ever... I'm not sure but I think they other two is actually losing viewers.. so right there..a ship doesn't destroy a show..I have no idea what ever they get that from...not to mention if what I said might be the reason for not putting John with someone because he is the guy, the cool one,, the sexy one...sorry that is the lamest excuse then too..Danny Messer in CSI NY.. is the sexy one on the show for a lot of women..he is the one women swoon over..he is the cool one..he is the hot tempered passionate man.. yet he is the one with the ship on the show.. I think writers should just take a chance and actually go with it..
                              EatG
                              Spoiler:
                              I guess I'm so anit Keller these days that no matter what she does now really pisses me off....She has really ruined what was left of SGA....I can't even enjoy any ep that she's in now I guess that's why I loved DV and Outsiders so much....Because NO KELLER....Oh and the fact they were good ol fashioned team eps helped.....WITH NO KELLER......heh see what I mean

Very well said NINA! But, alas, it would make to much sense to go in that type of direction.

EATG!
                              Spoiler:
                              I hate myself for looking at the pics! Yes. It pisses me off that they have Mckeller together! Of course, I don't know why this should surprise me. They are the the creators and tptb 2 favorite characters and actors. This just really, really chaps my butt! I'm seriously nausious! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! McKeller bites!
                              EATG
                              Spoiler:
                              TPTW are so in love with Keller that they don't see just how hated she is...It's sad really that the last few eps of the season have come down to this...I can't even get excited about an ep if I know Keller is gonna be in it because I know she is gonna just spoil it or this whole McPuker thing is gonna rear it's ugly head

You know it's got to the point now that I don't even care anymore that SGA got cancelled If I knew we were gonna get more eps like DV or outsiders this season I would be really excited but after Inquisition and prodigal that'll be it...We all know after that it's gonna be the McPuker lovefest for the rest of the season

EatG:

Spoiler:
                              Ok, yay for Carson! Meh for McKeller. Huh for Ronon's clothes. Double yay for Carson. Confused by John and Teyla's matching (angry?) look. Triple yay for Carson.

And yeah, no Radek or Lorne. *getting worried* No Torren either. And yay about no Kanaan. Or Larrin for that matter. LOL

Oh yeah, and YAY for Carson.
                              EatG
                              Spoiler:
                              YAY for Carson! PUKE for McPuker Agree with all the YAY's for Carson

And what do you mean Yeah no Radek or Lorne

Oh Yeah no bambino or Kannan or Larrin

heehee

I'm so bummed about this, it's not funny.
                              I hate this double standard thing.
                              The whole double standards TPTB show in SGA is ridiculous
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                o_O

READ IT! *unseaths claws and advances on Linda*
                                Ok ok sheesh Don't blame me...Blame all they folks that are born at the same time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X