Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Spoiler:
    I hadn't noticed that. Good eye She does look pretty sad. The thing thats killing me is that Zelenka is missing I had speculated before that it might be him getting the boot and this certainly is not reassuring me. But keller and mckay look pretty happy WTH?
    Enemy at the gate

Spoiler:
    Yeah, i'm worried that it will be Zelenka the one that dies...or Lorne???. Yeah, at least we know who gets together officially in the end, Mckay and Keller...hope we atleast get something between JT to look forward to in the movie.

By the way guys, can someone post the next B-day and what they like?. I know the b-day's are sometime this week.
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

FINALLY!!! WHY WAS THE FORUM DOWN???

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Cause you're a vegetarian
      How did you know?

Just kidding. I just want to repeat myself... again.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      LOL, please, don't take everything that happens on that showas absolute truth. LOL...and yeah, on Thanksgiving we usually eat turkey and pumpkin pie.
      OH!!!!
      I thought she meant her friends! Duh!!!!
      Yeah! We don't usually have someone put a turkey on thier heads and dance around.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
      Thanks.

We eat Turkey on Thanksgiving, usually at my uncle's since he is the closets family we have here. Everyone else lives out west. Mom made Pumkin Cheesecake last year and Tirmisu since my aunt loves the stuff and mom makes the best Tiramisu.
      MMMMMMM. Pumpkin Cheesecake. That's real good. I bet it's better then Olive Garden's, the Tirmisu too.

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Cazz is a Turkey?

Ooooohhh......Now I'm getting really excited

JT are the best ship on SGA....JS are the best ship of all on stargate

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      Sorry to say this Hun but im Partial to turkey at Christmas it would'nt be a christmas without Turkey
      and Hey im online now sorry i missed you the first time Okay
      Why are you sorry? There are people in the US that do that too.
      Sorry I missed you too.

Yup guess you're right .False alarm: No quiz anytime soon ! Maybe next week

Thanks Sci. Are you sure Wraithlord is easy to please. cause i have tons of things i have to do for all the b-day people.
      Yah, Chris is great. He's going to love whatever you do. Especially if it has one of his fav girls.

Sorry Lea i can't stay on as my Mouth is in really bad pain ill catch you tomorrow Definatley
      Ok hun.
      Sorry you still feel bad.

Originally posted by Sheylafan87 View Post
      WOW....I missed out on alot of stuff here........anything new going on for JT fans?
      Hey HUN!!!
      How are you????

There's tons of Bdays coming. Finally getting some JT scenes and..... I'm drawing a blank. Sorry.

Spoiler:
      I hadn't noticed that. Good eye She does look pretty sad. The thing thats killing me is that Zelenka is missing I had speculated before that it might be him getting the boot and this certainly is not reassuring me. But keller and mckay look pretty happy WTH?

Enemy....
      Spoiler:
      Oh! I didn't think of Radek. I was more thinking in the lines of Lorne or even Todd. They were both in Sanctuary and maybe they need to be more available for that series. Just a wild guess.

sci...Why have I not to read....What's wrong, you saying don't read makes me want to read

Yep he's pretty easy to please

what,,,It was sci that siad you were a turkey

Oh of course....DUH....*gives self Gibbs slap*

ohhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooooooookie......

Wait.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs away*

Oh sorry hun.
      Spoiler:
      It was a Keller comment that dealt with the new pics.

And thanks for ratting me out.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Enemy at the gate

Spoiler:
      Yeah, i'm worried that it will be Zelenka the one that dies...or Lorne???. Yeah, at least we know who gets together officially in the end, Mckay and Keller...hope we atleast get something between JT to look forward to in the movie.

By the way guys, can someone post the next B-day and what they like?. I know the b-day's are sometime this week
      Enemy...
      Spoiler:
      I guess we'll see, but I was hoping that we'd get some confession of feeling from one them. Come on!!! We've been waiting 5 yrs for this and Rodney gets it within one. And what about Ronon.

Give me a minute to find the links for you hun.

Edit: Here you go hun. Bday's for You, TF, TJ, WP and Lordy's.

Comment

Hey, look on the bright side....

Enemy at the Gate stills
        Spoiler:
        ...At least J and T were standing right next to each other, and K was nowhere to be found.

What's with the girl standing next to Ronon? I don't recall seeing her before.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Hey, look on the bright side....

Enemy at the Gate stills
          Spoiler:
          ...At least J and T were standing right next to each other, and K was nowhere to be found.

What's with the girl standing next to Ronon? I don't recall seeing her before.
          True. True.
          Spoiler:
          It's Bates. The girl that is in the control room.

G'night everyone.

Comment

Ooh YAY...
            Spoiler:
            my doctor baby *me very happy now* Nice lilttle Teyla/Carson banter there
            HEY! You never said that about the Teyla/Carson chapter in Ascension! (my Trilogy part one fic!) I have a good Teyla/Carson freidnship scene of a concerned doctor doing what Shep says only thing being that he and Teyla have a few good moments! I never got your review on that chaoter! (titled Beyond the Night, which in fact was FUN AS ALL HELL TO WRITE!!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              True. True.
              Spoiler:
              It's Bates. The girl that is in the control room.

G'night everyone.
              Ohh, okay then. Thanks.

G'night!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

New Enemy at the Gate Stills

Spoiler:
                A certain athosian is among them

How did you know?

Just kidding. I just want to repeat myself... again.

OH!!!!
                I thought she meant her friends! Duh!!!!
                Yeah! We don't usually have someone put a turkey on thier heads and dance around.

MMMMMMM. Pumpkin Cheesecake. That's real good. I bet it's better then Olive Garden's, the Tirmisu too.

Why are you sorry? There are people in the US that do that too.
                Sorry I missed you too.

Yah, Chris is great. He's going to love whatever you do. Especially if it has one of his fav girls.

Ok hun.
                Sorry you still feel bad.

Hey HUN!!!
                How are you????

There's tons of Bdays coming. Finally getting some JT scenes and..... I'm drawing a blank. Sorry.

Enemy....
                Spoiler:
                Oh! I didn't think of Radek. I was more thinking in the lines of Lorne or even Todd. They were both in Sanctuary and maybe they need to be more available for that series. Just a wild guess.

Oh sorry hun.
                Spoiler:

Enemy...
                Spoiler:
                I guess we'll see, but I was hoping that we'd get some confession of feeling from one them. Come on!!! We've been waiting 5 yrs for this and Rodney gets it within one. And what about Ronon.

Give me a minute to find the links for you hun.

Edit: Here you go hun. Bday's for You, TF, TJ, WP and Lordy's.
                Thanks for the Links SnowBall at Least Teyla is in the Finale which is what i Know and Lea Thanks you get better as well
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I'm scared to look at the EatG pics now If its something bad (i.e. Keller ) I want to know cos I don't want to be suprised by it (I like good suprises, not bad ), but I don't want to be spoiled by the plot

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*runs away with Linda*
                    I feel ya. I felt like ripping my hair out when i saw the pictures
                    Spoiler:
                    I guess Mckeller is a done deal But look at the bright side John and Teyla are next to each other.
                    True that

Not a clue!

Enemy....
                    Spoiler:
                    It better not be
                    Spoiler:
                    Lorne...Why can't it be Keller I mean come on, hardly anybody likes her!

Oh sorry hun.
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh...Well I don't wanna read then

You're welcome

Enemy...
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah tell me about it....Keller has only been there a short while and she gets some lovin? What gives

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    HEY! You never said that about the Teyla/Carson chapter in Ascension! (my Trilogy part one fic!) I have a good Teyla/Carson freidnship scene of a concerned doctor doing what Shep says only thing being that he and Teyla have a few good moments! I never got your review on that chaoter! (titled Beyond the Night, which in fact was FUN AS ALL HELL TO WRITE!!)
                    Oh I haven't really read that one yet Not been on ff.net for ages!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    I'm scared to look at the EatG pics now If its something bad (i.e. Keller ) I want to know cos I don't want to be suprised by it (I like good suprises, not bad ), but I don't want to be spoiled by the plot

DON'T.....LOOK :s
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      Ohh, okay then. Thanks.

G'night!
                      You're welcome hun.

Thanks for the Links SnowBall at Least Teyla is in the Finale which is what i Know and Lea Thanks you get better as well
                      Thanks Donna.

Comment

I gotta go out for a bit guys so see y'all laterz
                        sigpic

Comment

DON'T.....LOOK :s
                          Too late Best to be annoyed by it now and prepared for it in the ep

Just wrote this on JM's blog:
                          Spoiler:
                          I’ve just seen the McKeller pic from EatG, in terms of SGA that is my worst nightmare come true I’m so incredibly dissapointed by it and I hope it doesn’t ruin the rest of the season for me.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Congrats to milestones..

Comment

Elemination round going on at the moment,,,vote who to save

Atlantis Character Tournament
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=59396&page=38

Atlantis Pairing Tournament
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59932&page=9

Enemy pics..

Spoiler:
                              When it comes to Rodney/Jennifer I guess I'm like..whatever.. I don'r really care if they are together or not... actually to tell the truth I rather have her with Rodney than with Ronon.... the one thing that I'm not happy about it is that they get to have the relationship while being 2 main characters..when John & Teyla doesn't seem to get it ...it's like it's a two sided attitude.. it's like when it comes to JT then they shouldn't be together since they are 2 main characters..while then R/K seems to be fine while being 2 main characters themselves.. I think that is the attitude that makes me mad...you don't go on and point out over and over no romance with 2 main characters..if it's not the same for all main characters.. it's like they have this attitude...that it's a big no no for John to be in a relationship like a grown man,,only because he is THE guy,,the sexy one,,the cool one, the one that all women seems to swoon over.. while Rodney is the normal guy.. and I think that is a big no no in my book... John has ever right to fall in love as well.. mind you I think he has but he is hiding it,,and they are not writing it like him finally admitting it..

I think I need to send them the memo about CSI NY... 2 main characters in a relationship.. writers saw the potential in that because of the two actors chemistry with eachother..and they ran with and stuck by it.. let it grow for 2 seasons before they finally admitted they had feelings for one another..granted it haven't been an easy road and season 4's backhalf was horrible in my eyes for them..only time will tell how season 5 will be.. and let me tell you this ship has taken so much heat from people who doesn't want it..BUT the writers never backed down they ran with what they wanted...not to mention the show has gotten tons of attention in media because of that ship...that ship pretty much put the show on the map in media..while it has been taken a backseat to both CSI and CSI Miami before... and I sure as heck doesn't complain...not to mention..CSI NY is today one of the few that is gaining viewers this season..they have opened their 3 episodes stronger then ever... I'm not sure but I think they other two is actually losing viewers.. so right there..a ship doesn't destroy a show..I have no idea what ever they get that from...not to mention if what I said might be the reason for not putting John with someone because he is the guy, the cool one,, the sexy one...sorry that is the lamest excuse then too..Danny Messer in CSI NY.. is the sexy one on the show for a lot of women..he is the one women swoon over..he is the cool one..he is the hot tempered passionate man.. yet he is the one with the ship on the show.. I think writers should just take a chance and actually go with it..
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                When it comes to Rodney/Jennifer I guess I'm like..whatever.. I don'r really care if they are together or not... actually to tell the truth I rather have her with Rodney than with Ronon.... the one thing that I'm not happy about it is that they get to have the relationship while being 2 main characters..when John & Teyla doesn't seem to get it ...it's like it's a two sided attitude.. it's like when it comes to JT then they shouldn't be together since they are 2 main characters..while then R/K seems to be fine while being 2 main characters themselves.. I think that is the attitude that makes me mad...you don't go on and point out over and over no romance with 2 main characters..if it's not the same for all main characters.. it's like they have this attitude...that it's a big no no for John to be in a relationship like a grown man,,only because he is THE guy,,the sexy one,,the cool one, the one that all women seems to swoon over.. while Rodney is the normal guy.. and I think that is a big no no in my book... John has ever right to fall in love as well.. mind you I think he has but he is hiding it,,and they are not writing it like him finally admitting it..

I think I need to send them the memo about CSI NY... 2 main characters in a relationship.. writers saw the potential in that because of the two actors chemistry with eachother..and they ran with and stuck by it.. let it grow for 2 seasons before they finally admitted they had feelings for one another..granted it haven't been an easy road and season 4's backhalf was horrible in my eyes for them..only time will tell how season 5 will be.. and let me tell you this ship has taken so much heat from people who doesn't want it..BUT the writers never backed down they ran with what they wanted...not to mention the show has gotten tons of attention in media because of that ship...that ship pretty much put the show on the map in media..while it has been taken a backseat to both CSI and CSI Miami before... and I sure as heck doesn't complain...not to mention..CSI NY is today one of the few that is gaining viewers this season..they have opened their 3 episodes stronger then ever... I'm not sure but I think they other two is actually losing viewers.. so right there..a ship doesn't destroy a show..I have no idea what ever they get that from...not to mention if what I said might be the reason for not putting John with someone because he is the guy, the cool one,, the sexy one...sorry that is the lamest excuse then too..Danny Messer in CSI NY.. is the sexy one on the show for a lot of women..he is the one women swoon over..he is the cool one..he is the hot tempered passionate man.. yet he is the one with the ship on the show.. I think writers should just take a chance and actually go with it..
                                that wasn't a short text, um but i really agree, one can tell that they have feelings for each other, even from the very first episode, so why hide i...

Comment

Working...
                                X