John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pareeeee View Post
    I totally agree with the person who started this topic.
    <mod snip> They should have put John and Teyla together!!!!

but AGH they had to put her with what's-his-name... sorry I'm ranting
    Welcome to our JT Family Pareeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to vote for icons. There's too many awesome ones to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Pareeeee View Post
      I totally agree with the person who started this topic.
      <mod snip> They should have put John and Teyla together!!!!

but AGH they had to put her with what's-his-name... sorry I'm ranting
      Welcome to the thread and ship Family!
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Birthday Alert!!

We've got another birthday in the house y'all!

wraithlord's birthday is on October 28th!

His favorite episodes are Rising, Hot Zone, Letters From Pegasus, The Gift, Conversion, The`Long Goodbye, Allies, The Real World, Submersion, Missing, Be All My Sins Remember'd, Spoils of War and The Queen.

His favorite characters are Teyla, Sam, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Kate Heightmeyer, Fran and all the Wraith Queens.

His favorite types of fics are adventure fics or fics with Teyla whump.

He likes any kind of artwork!

So let's get out there and celebrate!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ok....Well I'm interested

Welcome to the best ship in SGA
          INDEED!!!! and welcome Pareeeee!
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

All right, people...I'm getting the list for November birthdays going. So, if you have a birthday in that month, please post it here or PM me. I don't want to forget anyone!

And don't forget about those who have birthdays in the upcoming days!

Thanks!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
              Emmm the deadline for the due date is the 27th, but they're not visible until everyone has posted their fic so... I have no idea but I'll post it here (under spoiler) for those who are interested

I'm stuck on the next jump where she's back at the camp... I think I might cut one of the events out of it and see if that makes me feel any better about it.
              As long as the story keeps moving forward, that's all that matters.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Birthday Alert!!

His favorite episodes are Rising, Hot Zone, Letters From Pegasus, The Gift, Conversion, The`Long Goodbye, Allies, The Real World, Submersion, Missing, Be All My Sins Remember'd, Spoils of War and The Queen.

His favorite characters are Teyla, Sam, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Kate Heightmeyer, Fran and all the Wraith Queens.

Now you people are born way to close to each other. It's a conspiracy I tell you! It's a conspiracy to drive me crazy trying to come up with B-day presents! *faints of exhaustion*

Oh, I updated my story You're Just What I Needed. Thanks again to Yappi for being a wonderful Beta. Tell me what you think

Linda:
                Spoiler:
                You're baby is in this Chap!!!

Spoiler:
                “Ow, ow, ow. Hey, watch it!” came the irritated scream from Rodney. “Don’t touch it there, it’s sensitive. I want to see the chief medical officer! Didn’t I tell you to stop touching me!”

“Rodney it is just a sprained ankle, it will be fine!” Teyla sighed exasperatedly all the while trying to take a good look at his injury, “ All we have to do is get you to the infirmary and they will fix your ankle.”

“No, call them and tell them to bring a gurney. I can’t possibly walk in my condition!” he cried out in horror at the thought of having to walk.

Realizing that he was dead serious about not moving, she opted to comply to his wishes. She reached for the radio in her training bag and sent her transmission. “I am terribly sorry for the disturbance, but can Dr. Carson Beckett please come to training room No. 5, I repeat training room number 5. Thank you”

Returning her attention to the man lying on the floor she smiled empathetically and tried to reassure him, “Someone will be here shortly, and you will be well taken care of. I must get going; I am to meet Ronon and John in the weaponry department.”

“What! You can’t leave me here alone. Do you know how serious this can become? One of my blood vessels could erupt and then I can uh…mhm,… well… I don’t know but something bad can happen.”

“Very well, I shall stay with you until Dr. Beckett comes,” she said while taking a seat next to him on the floor.

“I have to say you where doing quite well before all of this happened,” she commented while smiling at him, “ you have the potential to become a grea.. um.. good warrior.”

“Don’t lie, I’ve always been physically challenged, you should have seen me in high school. I could hardly run a mile in the time they gave us.” He sniveled feeling sorry for himself.

It was then and there that she truly felt akin to Rodney McKay. Apparently there was more to the brilliant astrophysicist that met the eye.

“Well we are going to change all of that aren’t we?” She asserted in her most positive tone of voice as she gave his hand a tight squeeze.

“Aye, what the bloody hell is going on here? What is all the commotion about?” came the unmistakable accent of the beloved Scottish doctor as he walked in to the room.

“Rodney this is Carson Beckett, Carson this is Rodney McKay.” She introduced them to each other as he made his way towards them. “ Thank you for coming Carson, Rodney harmed himself while we sparred and I believe he has a sprained ankle.”

“No problem love, but did he harm himself or did you?” he asked while giving her a teasing smile, “I seem to remember a certain Lt. Henderson that got the living daylights knocked out of him.”

She couldn’t help but smile as she remembered the sense of satisfaction she had gotten from bringing harm to the aggravating Lieutenant.

“I can assure you that Dr. McKay’s injury was purely accidental,” she declared as she gave the handsome doctor her most innocent look.

“Aye, sure I believe you,” he stated mockingly.

“It’s nice to see you two getting along, but there is a certain astrophysicist in need of some serious medical attention, so if you don’t mind,” he emphasized while pointing at his injured leg.

“Oh yes of course, I’m sorry lad,” apologized Carson while kneeling down to take a look at Rodney’s ankle.

“I shall take my leave of you then,” she declared as she waved at the two men, “and I shall see you later Carson so that we may catch up.”

“You do that love, I’ll see you after I’m done with this daft fellow,” he replied as he also waved good-bye.

“Good-bye Rodney,” she said one last time.

“Oh what, yeah…sure…bye see you later, ow careful!” he cried as he slapped Carson’s hand away from his leg.

She couldn’t help but chuckle at the sound of their argument fading away as she started to get farther away from them.

“Well how the bloody hell am I supposed to fix you up if I can’t touch you!”

“You’re the doctor, figure it out! Ow! Now you did that on purpose.”

“No I did not!”

As she made her way to meet Ronon and John she began to wonder exactly how she planned on not getting so accustomed to them, when all they did was make her smile.

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                  Now you people are born way to close to each other. It's a conspiracy I tell you! It's a conspiracy to drive me crazy trying to come up with B-day presents! *faints of exhaustion*

Oh, I updated my story You're Just What I Needed. Tell me what you think

Linda:
                  Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  “Ow, ow, ow. Hey, watch it!” came the irritated scream from Rodney. “Don’t touch it there, it’s sensitive. I want to see the chief medical officer! Didn’t I tell you to stop touching me!”

“Rodney it is just a sprained ankle, it will be fine!” Teyla sighed exasperatedly all the while trying to take a good look at his injury, “ All we have to do is get you to the infirmary and they will fix your ankle.”

“No, call them and tell them to bring a gurney. I can’t possibly walk in my condition!” he cried out in horror at the thought of having to walk.

Realizing that he was dead serious about not moving, she opted to comply to his wishes. She reached for the radio in her training bag and sent her transmission. “I am terribly sorry for the disturbance, but can Dr. Carson Beckett please come to training room No. 5, I repeat training room number 5. Thank you”

Returning her attention to the man lying on the floor she smiled empathetically and tried to reassure him, “Someone will be here shortly, and you will be well taken care of. I must get going; I am to meet Ronon and John in the weaponry department.”

“What! You can’t leave me here alone. Do you know how serious this can become? One of my blood vessels could erupt and then I can uh…mhm,… well… I don’t know but something bad can happen.”

“Very well, I shall stay with you until Dr. Beckett comes,” she said while taking a seat next to him on the floor.

“I have to say you where doing quite well before all of this happened,” she commented while smiling at him, “ you have the potential to become a grea.. um.. good warrior.”

“Don’t lie, I’ve always been physically challenged, you should have seen me in high school. I could hardly run a mile in the time they gave us.” He sniveled feeling sorry for himself.

It was then and there that she truly felt akin to Rodney McKay. Apparently there was more to the brilliant astrophysicist that met the eye.

“Well we are going to change all of that aren’t we?” She asserted in her most positive tone of voice as she gave his hand a tight squeeze.

“Aye, what the bloody hell is going on here? What is all the commotion about?” came the unmistakable accent of the beloved Scottish doctor as he walked in to the room.

“Rodney this is Carson Beckett, Carson this is Rodney McKay.” She introduced them to each other as he made his way towards them. “ Thank you for coming Carson, Rodney harmed himself while we sparred and I believe he has a sprained ankle.”

“No problem love, but did he harm himself or did you?” he asked while giving her a teasing smile, “I seem to remember a certain Lt. Henderson that got the living daylights knocked out of him.”

She couldn’t help but smile as she remembered the sense of satisfaction she had gotten from bringing harm to the aggravating Lieutenant.

“I can assure you that Dr. McKay’s injury was purely accidental,” she declared as she gave the handsome doctor her most innocent look.

“It’s nice to see you two getting along, but there is a certain astrophysicist in need of some serious medical attention, so if you don’t mind,” he emphasized while pointing at his injured leg.

“Oh yes of course, I’m sorry lad,” apologized Carson while kneeling down to take a look at Rodney’s ankle.

“I shall take my leave of you then,” she declared as she waved at the two men, “and I shall see you later Carson so that we may catch up.”

“You do that love, I’ll see you after I’m done with this daft fellow,” he replied as he also waved good-bye.

“Oh what, yeah…sure…bye see you later, ow careful!” he cried as he slapped Carson’s hand away from his leg.

She couldn’t help but chuckle at the sound of their argument fading away as she started to get farther away from them.

“No I did not!”

As she made her way to meet Ronon and John she began to wonder exactly how she planned on not getting so accustomed to them, when all they did was make her smile.

Spoiler:

This story is awesome, Snowball!! Love the character interaction. "You have the potential to become a grea...um...good warrior." LOL! And you seem to have Beckett's voice down nicely as well.

Do you have a link to the first part of this?
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Birthday Alert!!

aww come on....How many more birthdays are in October...I was just about catching up too You people are so inconsiderate being born so close to each other

Oh, I updated my story You're Just What I Needed. Thanks again to Yappi for being a wonderful Beta. Tell me what you think

Linda:
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

“No I did not!”

A conspiracy indeed

Ooh YAY...
                    Spoiler:
                    my doctor baby *me very happy now* Nice lilttle Teyla/Carson banter there
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      aww come on....How many more birthdays are in October...I was just about catching up too You people are so inconsiderate being born so close to each other

A conspiracy indeed

Ooh YAY...
                      Spoiler:
                      my doctor baby *me very happy now* Nice lilttle Teyla/Carson banter there
                      Ditto
                      Spoiler:
                      I always thought Teyla and Carson had the potential to be very good friends To bad they didn't show it that much on the show
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Ditto
                        Spoiler:
                        I always thought Teyla and Carson had the potential to be very good friends To bad they didn't show it that much on the show
                        Aye me to
                        Spoiler:
                        That's my little fun ship
                        sigpic

Comment

All right, people...I'm getting the list for November birthdays going. So, if you have a birthday in that month, please post it here or PM me. I don't want to forget anyone!

And don't forget about those who have birthdays in the upcoming days!

Thanks!
                          Me And I think the date will be pretty easy for you American's to remember

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hey Snowball--did you see my question?
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

WP...here's Snowball's story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4566694/..._What_I_Needed

OT for authors:

Spoiler:
                              For those who post on fanfiction.net, do you like the new stats they have available? I love them, but I'm a bit weird that way. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

WP...here's Snowball's story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4566694/..._What_I_Needed

OT for authors:

Spoiler:
                                For those who post on fanfiction.net, do you like the new stats they have available? I love them, but I'm a bit weird that way. LOL
                                Oh, thanks Jess!

Spoiler:
                                I think they're pretty neat, personally.
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X