John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Alrighty dooly....Whoolly wants to volunteer to check my siggy wiggy for WP's birthday wurthday
    I'll take a look!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah I know

hmmm not sure what's after Inquisition!
      Oh good.

I'll look on Episode page later.

Alrighty dooly....Whoolly wants to volunteer to check my siggy wiggy for WP's birthday wurthday
      Oh!! I would like to look.

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        I'll take a look!
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Oh good.

I'll look on Episode page later.

Oh!! I would like to look.
        Oh why am I not surprised you two would volunteer Ok gimme a sec and i'll PM it to ya
        sigpic

Comment

Oh why am I not surprised you two would volunteer Ok gimme a sec and i'll PM it to ya
          Heee heee!!!!!
          *bouncing up and down* in my seat.

Comment

Heee heee!!!!!
            *bouncing up and down* in my seat.
            Excited much
            sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks hun.

Thanks for sharing that. I didn't know that.
              Your welcome.

Sometimes the unscripted parts are the best Oh and Rising caps Hope they're ok for ya!

Yes they are...I miss the Rodney/Carson banter It's so funny sometimes!

Spoiler:
              I didn't really mind her calling him Colonel...They were kinda on a mission so in kinda military mode and they're professional when their out in the field

Thanks Linda. ((hugs))

I miss the Rodney/Carson banter too. They are hilarious together.

Spoiler:
              With it being a mission, I have to agree.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Your welcome.

Thanks Linda. ((hugs))

Spoiler:
                Your welcome I hope they're ok for you
                sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off to beddy byes
                  sigpic

Comment

Well I'm off to beddy byes
                    No don't go i have something for ya! I was at this get together and i was talking to a bunch of people and i heard this guy sy this and i thought of you right away:
                    Spoiler:
                    pessimist:a person that looks both ways before crossing a one way street

Hi guys i hope everyone is okay. Well im off i have quite a couple of pages to catch up on I'll talk to ya guys later.
                    sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                      No don't go i have something for ya! I was at this get together and i was talking to a bunch of people and i heard this guy sy this and i thought of you right away:
                      Spoiler:
                      pessimist:a person that looks both ways before crossing a one way street

Hi guys i hope everyone is okay. Well im off i have quite a couple of pages to catch up on I'll talk to ya guys later.
                      Hey, wait! You don't live in my hometown do you? We have 2 one way streets and at least once a day, someone is driving the wrong way!

I have a John and Teyla story for you all. The only problem is, it needs the last three or four sentences. I keep getting interrupted when I'm trying to write it. And now, I just can't think of a way to finish it. Does anyone want to finish it for me? Please? I want to get it out of my "working on it" pile.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I volunteer.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Hey, wait! You don't live in my hometown do you? We have 2 one way streets and at least once a day, someone is driving the wrong way!

I have a John and Teyla story for you all. The only problem is, it needs the last three or four sentences. I keep getting interrupted when I'm trying to write it. And now, I just can't think of a way to finish it. Does anyone want to finish it for me? Please? I want to get it out of my "working on it" pile.
                          You ca send it to me if you want But i cant promise that you'll like it

Can someone pleas re-post the B-day alerts cause i need to start making the MP's now!!! They don't come out of the blue ya know!!!
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

No i don't think we live in the same hometown But we have those here too!
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Excited much
                              Of Course.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              Your welcome.

Thanks Linda. ((hugs))

Spoiler:
                              I loved how it's like they never missed a beat with those two.
                              I was ROFL during that ep.

Can think about it hun. I still have writers block with mine.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              You ca send it to me if you want But i cant promise that you'll like it

Can someone pleas re-post the B-day alerts cause i need to start making the MP's now!!! They don't come out of the blue ya know!!!
                              Here you go Snow.

Bdays

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Cazz - why you in a bad mood?
                                I missed you Gater!!! *runs to hug gater*
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X