Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    ugh.

am I going to have start another service over here???????
    Um........mebbe
    sigpic

Comment

Ok Jess. Give me a minute to write something.
      BRB

Comment

Ok this party pooper is off to bed now So it's safe to come out now snowy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ok this party pooper is off to bed now So it's safe to come out now snowy
          me *points at self* hiding from you? NEVER! You're the one that should hide ruining my high hopes and everything. But what can we do. Sweet dreams or should i say evil keller dying dreams.
          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
            me *points at self* hiding from you? NEVER! You're the one that should hide ruining my high hopes and everything. But what can we do. Sweet dreams or should i say evil keller dying dreams.
            But that's what i'm here for I'm not a devout pessimist for nothing ya know

Ooh I'll take a side order of Keller dying dreams please

Ok night night guys
            sigpic

Comment

So Far:

Next Part:

Spoiler:
              As Rodney walks in the direction of the gate, he gets increasingly nervous that he would be the next victim. The fact that his ATA gene was only because of a gene therapy that Carson created and wasn't as strong as John's didn't make him feel better.

As he gets close enough to see the welcoming ring he releases all his anxieties and begins to relax. He is only fifty yards away from the DHD before he started sneezing uncontrollably. An eerie, but familar sound gets closer to him.

It was the creature.....

Comment

Jesus, I'm gone for a day and you guys talk about 8 pages
                You guys sure make it hard for a gal to try and keep up

Well, my mom used to say that children are a blessin, but im sure glad i don't have any right now. *snickers* They sound like a real handful

Ditto Have a feeling its going to be a very good ep.

He hehe
                Spoiler:
                Party pooper, party pooper, every party has a pooper that is why we invited YOU!!!

Well i didn't want to spoil the news but.......
                Spoiler:
                Ronon strangles Keller for choosing McKay over him ikn the last ep. Oh and John and Teyla get married and have pretty wee ones

Hey you right have something there. It would explain that shot and why they left her behind again. Good thinking

Thanks sweetie! I'm excited cause i haven't seen a single Keller one in the bunch *squeee* Oooooh and so many pretty Carson ones

Very pretty Drop by any time

Omg its so nice! You are so good at this. Keep it up

Hope you feel better

Love it.

You are so right!! *metal lightbulb* JM did say she would be taking it easy the first half, she's probably going to come back full swing in the second half *hugs Albino for cheering her up*

Everything makes you hyper
                Thanks Snowy
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  So Far:

Next Part:

Spoiler:
                  As Rodney walks in the direction of the gate, he gets increasingly nervous that he would be the next victim. The fact that his ATA gene was only because of a gene therapy that Carson created and wasn't as strong as John's didn't make him feel better.

As he gets close enough to see the welcoming ring he releases all his anxieties and begins to relax. He is only fifty yards away from the DHD before he started sneezing uncontrollably. An eerie, but familar sound gets closer to him.

It was the creature.....
                  Great job! Woot woot!
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Sci about your thought on TLT
                    Spoiler:

Yes she seemed more to have both a dissapointed expression on her face along side being worried... I think she was scared when the explosion hit,,how much John always sacrifice himself for everyone and trying his hardest to always make sure she is safe.. and we usually see him lose it when she is injured or in danger..and this time her emotions surfaced when he was in danger and that there was a great possibility he didn't make it.. and having that happening.. and knowing they were up against something major...I think she really wanted to go with him..to be there for him..fight alongside of him...but also just being there..knowing he was okay.. like she didn't wanna leave him out of her site in fear of losing him.. and yes there then was that she understood him when he wanted her to stay behind.. frankly I do think he trust most of the people but I think he trusts Teyla the most.. trusting her enough to take care of things while he is gone but also to take care of everything depending if he never makes it back..

He could have put like Chuck in charge...but if you have noticed..Sam and now Woolsey have red color on their jackets..Weir had the same..it's like that stands for a more superior status on Atlantis..since well Rodney has what blue..Keller yellow.. so maybe because she is a leader of her people it's natural to also become a leader among the earthlings while there is no one there of the higher ups...who knows..

And then yet again it could also be that John has become almost over protective of her since she became a mother.. and he seems in no shame of basically pleading with her to do what he wants... I have no idea what they have in mind... there are things we like to see as telling..but the hard and huge problem with writers and yes I even experience them on CSI NY..is that they have a thought, they have a vision and the stupid thing is you usually get to know that from intreviews or snippets of how they saw that and that..but it never makes to the screen...there is one huge problem with that.. it's that not everyone read spoilers, not everyone is so into the online things, not everyone even read these interviews..so how would they get to know what the writers had in mind with such and such...I think that is something they are failing with..I'm gonna take an example without putting any spoilers in since the ones that watch it might not want to know but this season on CSI NY...there is something going to happen in the middle of the season..that the truth is if some things will not be shown from epi 4 and forward before this will happen..all the fans that don't read spoilers, that don't sit and go through forums and interact, or read the interviews of the writers of how they see this storyline..all I will say if nothing happens during this time up until then to even explain anything of it...all those viewers will go WTF!!!! WHAT?? HOW???WHEN??? you see my point.. and in the end I think that is a problem no writers seems to get... and I think a lot doesn't get told because they just assume we should read their minds and know how they think... but we can never know if we are never shown it... and I think that is also a major flaw with Atlantis writers crew..

Take just Kanaan for example...that is like the biggest WTF feeling I have on this show..where is he..is he even with Teyla,,is he even on Atlantis,,is he just a babysitter and not anything else to Teyla...is he just a friend that she ended up being with in a time of need,, or what..it's been nothing..it's like they think we should just assume.. aha so I guess I can assume he is living on the mainland,, plays the babysitter and is in love with someone else and doesn't know how to tell Teyla...I mean sou see my point..what we doesn't get to see to get explained..then I can come up with the most weirdest thing.. maybe I should just pretend he is scheming to be with Michael agani and just go away..since that is basically what I want or better yet..can I assume the snore fest is dead already and just been forgotten to be mentioned... ahh the life of a fan...it's so confusing it's frustrating... *lol*
                    Thanks Nina.
                    Spoiler:
                    Good call on the uniform. Maybe the difference is Medical, science and military??? Kinda like they did on StarTrek.

I agree. Not everyone are devote fans that they would try to find out what the writers are really up too. And I hope they don't jerk our chain with this either just for the UST.

As for K. I feel the same, but part of me is also not complaining. The less I see the better I feel. I'm sure he'll be popping in during Prodical. If not, I'll be shocked.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                    Have to look around that site..I have it bookmarked since before..

Yeah why not.. we could do First Contact..
                    Ok. I'll be ready when you are.
                    Cool.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                    Thanks guys. I had a thing with squares that day...
                    NP.

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    i know i know, i'm an not beloved sheppard/weir shipper but i just did a sig and i thought i'll share it
                    *still shaking because of being a traitor*

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...er/sheyla1.jpg
                    That's ok, Torri. You can come in any time to give us gorgeous art like that.

Stunning sig!! Stop by anytime you want! Ooh, and I'm totally in love with your Robin Hood sig! Absolutely gorgeous as well.
                    Oh!! I agree. Very nice!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    All right, let's wake up the thread a little...let's try to get the RR back. We'll make it simple this month--whoever wants to join in can just jump on in.

And for something a little different about if we have challenge words. One of the following have to be within your part of the text:

red
                    water
                    sneeze
                    cup
                    panic (or any form of the word...)
                    tree

Should I start or does someone else want the fun?
                    Thanks Jess.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    Duuude, love your Fringe sig!

S'ok, it's a great sig! And now i've got Mamma Mia in my head again.....
                    Thanks Kate.
                    I knew those words sounded familar.

Ooh, yaay! I'll join you guys in a sec! (after dinner)

--

OT- Robin Hood sig. (I got inspired. )

I'm not so sure if I like it myself...

Spoiler:
                    [ulr]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh20/TeylaFan/header_marian.jpg[/url]
                    Very nice TF. I'm sure MrsB will like it too.

Thanks! Yes... you're right. This better?

And thanks Kate! Now... Lemme jump in.
                    Ok. That does look better.

To all the writers prior to me.... Awesome JOB!!!!

Comment

I want to ask: how many of you guys are keller fans? I have a couple of anti-kellerish MP's that i want to show you guys but i dont want to offend or insult any of you. If some of you guys feel you might be offended PLEASE let me know and i'll limit myself to the anti-keller thread.
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I want to ask: how many of you guys are keller fans? I have a couple of anti-kellerish MP's that i want to show you guys but i dont want to offend or insult any of you. If some of you guys feel you might be offended PLEASE let me know and i'll limit myself to the anti-keller thread.
                        I know Padme is and I'm pretty sure Ruby is...I usually just most my anti-Keller stuff in the thread and post a warning on my LJ, but it's up to you.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I know Padme is and I'm pretty sure Ruby is...I usually just most my anti-Keller stuff in the thread and post a warning on my LJ, but it's up to you.
                          This thread or the Anti-Keller?
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

This thread or the Anti-Keller?
                            If it's strictly anti-Keller (say my last pic fic) I'll post in the AK thread. If it's anti-Keller with a JT slant (say my Doppleganger pic fic) then I'll post it here...
                            sigpic

Comment

If it's strictly anti-Keller (say my last pic fic) I'll post in the AK thread. If it's anti-Keller with a JT slant (say my Doppleganger pic fic) then I'll post it here...
                              Thanks. I really don't want to get into it with anybody right now.
                              sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Made these two Sheppard MP's:
                                Spoiler:

Warning:
                                Spoiler:
                                The MP's that are found in this link are strictly for people who are not very fond of keller. I repeat: if you as so much like keller a bit please do not follow this link. Please, i know that as human beings we like to do what they tell us not to. But please trust me on this one. Please!! Anti-Keller MP's
                                Last edited by Snowball; 13 October 2008, 03:59 PM.
                                sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Working...
                                X