Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci about your thought on TLT
    Spoiler:

Yes she seemed more to have both a dissapointed expression on her face along side being worried... I think she was scared when the explosion hit,,how much John always sacrifice himself for everyone and trying his hardest to always make sure she is safe.. and we usually see him lose it when she is injured or in danger..and this time her emotions surfaced when he was in danger and that there was a great possibility he didn't make it.. and having that happening.. and knowing they were up against something major...I think she really wanted to go with him..to be there for him..fight alongside of him...but also just being there..knowing he was okay.. like she didn't wanna leave him out of her site in fear of losing him.. and yes there then was that she understood him when he wanted her to stay behind.. frankly I do think he trust most of the people but I think he trusts Teyla the most.. trusting her enough to take care of things while he is gone but also to take care of everything depending if he never makes it back..

He could have put like Chuck in charge...but if you have noticed..Sam and now Woolsey have red color on their jackets..Weir had the same..it's like that stands for a more superior status on Atlantis..since well Rodney has what blue..Keller yellow.. so maybe because she is a leader of her people it's natural to also become a leader among the earthlings while there is no one there of the higher ups...who knows..

And then yet again it could also be that John has become almost over protective of her since she became a mother.. and he seems in no shame of basically pleading with her to do what he wants... I have no idea what they have in mind... there are things we like to see as telling..but the hard and huge problem with writers and yes I even experience them on CSI NY..is that they have a thought, they have a vision and the stupid thing is you usually get to know that from intreviews or snippets of how they saw that and that..but it never makes to the screen...there is one huge problem with that.. it's that not everyone read spoilers, not everyone is so into the online things, not everyone even read these interviews..so how would they get to know what the writers had in mind with such and such...I think that is something they are failing with..I'm gonna take an example without putting any spoilers in since the ones that watch it might not want to know but this season on CSI NY...there is something going to happen in the middle of the season..that the truth is if some things will not be shown from epi 4 and forward before this will happen..all the fans that don't read spoilers, that don't sit and go through forums and interact, or read the interviews of the writers of how they see this storyline..all I will say if nothing happens during this time up until then to even explain anything of it...all those viewers will go WTF!!!! WHAT?? HOW???WHEN??? you see my point.. and in the end I think that is a problem no writers seems to get... and I think a lot doesn't get told because they just assume we should read their minds and know how they think... but we can never know if we are never shown it... and I think that is also a major flaw with Atlantis writers crew..

Take just Kanaan for example...that is like the biggest WTF feeling I have on this show..where is he..is he even with Teyla,,is he even on Atlantis,,is he just a babysitter and not anything else to Teyla...is he just a friend that she ended up being with in a time of need,, or what..it's been nothing..it's like they think we should just assume.. aha so I guess I can assume he is living on the mainland,, plays the babysitter and is in love with someone else and doesn't know how to tell Teyla...I mean sou see my point..what we doesn't get to see to get explained..then I can come up with the most weirdest thing.. maybe I should just pretend he is scheming to be with Michael agani and just go away..since that is basically what I want or better yet..can I assume the snore fest is dead already and just been forgotten to be mentioned... ahh the life of a fan...it's so confusing it's frustrating... *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Hee heee. Ok hun. I understand. And No problem.

Here's a site I found. Maybe this will help.

Oh and we are almost done with Pic game. What ep are you thinking of next? Maybe First Contact?
      Have to look around that site..I have it bookmarked since before..

Yeah why not.. we could do First Contact..
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        They're great TF! Especially the Teyla ones, love the squares
        Wonderful job hun. And I agree with Cazz. I really like the squares on Teyla's.
        Thanks guys. I had a thing with squares that day...
        *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

i know i know, i'm an not beloved sheppard/weir shipper but i just did a sig and i thought i'll share it
          *still shaking because of being a traitor*

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
            i know i know, i'm an not beloved sheppard/weir shipper but i just did a sig and i thought i'll share it

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...er/sheyla1.jpg
            Just commented in the JFT

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

This is beautiful!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                This is beautiful!
                thank you

Comment

thank you
                  YW.
                  I loved the wallie you did too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lovely!
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Stunning sig!! Stop by anytime you want! Ooh, and I'm totally in love with your Robin Hood sig! Absolutely gorgeous as well.
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

All right, let's wake up the thread a little...let's try to get the RR back. We'll make it simple this month--whoever wants to join in can just jump on in.

And for something a little different about if we have challenge words. One of the following have to be within your part of the text:

red
                        water
                        sneeze
                        cup
                        panic (or any form of the word...)
                        tree

Should I start or does someone else want the fun?
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

It looks awesome thanks for sharing
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Stills from Outsiders on MGM

And there's more behind the scene caps too.
                            Duuude, love your Fringe sig!

S'ok, it's a great sig! And now i've got Mamma Mia in my head again.....
                            --Kate

Comment

Woohoo! The RR is back

I have a very short opening

Spoiler:

She watched as his body was dragged over the edge of the cliff, the creature's hand clawing the bottom of his trouser leg. Teyla stiffened as utter panic set in.

;)
                              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Woohoo! The RR is back

I have a very short opening

Spoiler:

She was as his body was dragged over the edge of the cliff, the creature's hand clawing the bottom of his trouser leg. Teyla stiffened as utter panic set in.

;)
                                more please! i gotta know more!!!!! I miss the RRfics...
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X