John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Hey that's prety good But i do see what you mean about blending the pics together,especially the Lindsay pic...Oh ND THE WRITINGS STILL THERE...yOU CAN USE THE CLONE BRUSH TO GET RID OF THAT

huh.....How did it start typing in capitals

You are.... It's always the quiet one's But wait, you're not quiet
    Yeah I sure am no fan of that sig... which writing do you mean..the logo or.. if that then yeah I know it's still there... and what do you mean with that it did write in capitals..
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Yeah I sure am no fan of that sig... which writing do you mean..the logo or.. if that then yeah I know it's still there... and what do you mean with that it did write in capitals..
      Yeah the logo thing....I meant how did I manage to start writing in capital letters when I was replying to your post One minute i was writing in small letters and when i looked up half of it was in capital letters!
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah the logo thing....I meant how did I manage to start writing in capital letters when I was replying to your post One minute i was writing in small letters and when i looked up half of it was in capital letters!
        I guess I just didn't really know how to get rid of it..as I said I hate paint programs and no idea how to use them or even 1% of the things there is...

Oh that..I tend to do that as well at times when I write to damn fast and I accidently ends up pushing down the caps lock button.. *lol*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's one Nina. I have ideas for more.

Danny and Lindsey-CSI:NY sig
          Spoiler:

Comment

I guess I just didn't really know how to get rid of it..as I said I hate paint programs and no idea how to use them or even 1% of the things there is...

Oh that..I tend to do that as well at times when I write to damn fast and I accidently ends up pushing down the caps lock button.. *lol*
            I use the clone brush to get rid of writing

Yeah i think i pressed the caps lock instead of the a button
            sigpic

Comment

You are.... It's always the quiet one's But wait, you're not quiet
              Hahaha. Means I'm not a McKeller fan then? *pouts*
              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

WOW.....That is freakin gorgeous!
                sigpic

Comment

WOW.....That is freakin gorgeous!
                  Thanks hun. I'm doing more and boy are you guys talking up a storm.

Comment

Thanks hun. I'm doing more and boy are you guys talking up a storm.
                    Usssssss......Us quiet little mice
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Ohh nice...

You asked for my favorite epis..
                      Spoiler:
                      well while it is way way to hard to even say which I consider to be my best ones..since there is to many I just gonna name some.. Zoo York, Stuck on you, Super men, Not What it looks like, Love run cold, Sleight out of hand, Snow day, Commuted Sentences, Personal foul... and to tell you the truth that is like just a few of them... Danny & Lindsay for me has had tons and tons of scenes and progress more then JT has had sorry to say...so there are way way more epis I enjoy with these two.. there are just so many things that sticks to me in each of these epis I've mentioned...
                      Zoo york - This was the epi she came and they met for the first time.
                      Stuck on you - Worked a music case together and they had like a cute scene in a club at the end,,almost like a little "date" .
                      Super men - The famous football talk scene.. "don't tell me you know something about football please".. "Why,,is that so hard to believe.." .."no it's just dangerous ,,I might ask you to marry me" ...
                      Not what it looks like - The all time famous hug at the end where you clearly can see Danny and Lindsay has more then just friendship feelings for eachother..
                      Love run cold - Lindsay standing Danny up on a date..he corners her and basically reveals somewhat of what he is feeling...
                      Sleight out of hand - Danny misses Lindsay and goes all the way to Montana to be with her on the trial and then the almost kiss at the end.
                      Commuted sentences - love the whole scene with them recreate the crime at the scene..
                      Personal foul - loved the pained scene in this one..her rainwalk and him calling her telling her he misses her...
                      Snow day - this is THE ultimate shipper dream epi for me..the whole epi had it all but then it had the extra thing with finally Danny & Lindsay getting together and here became the shows canon couple...

Can you tell I love these two
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ohh nice...

You asked for my favorite epis..
                        Spoiler:
                        well while it is way way to hard to even say which I consider to be my best ones..since there is to many I just gonna name some.. Zoo York, Stuck on you, Super men, Not What it looks like, Love run cold, Sleight out of hand, Snow day, Commuted Sentences, Personal foul... and to tell you the truth that is like just a few of them... Danny & Lindsay for me has had tons and tons of scenes and progress more then JT has had sorry to say...so there are way way more epis I enjoy with these two.. there are just so many things that sticks to me in each of these epis I've mentioned...
                        Zoo york - This was the epi she came and they met for the first time.
                        Stuck on you - Worked a music case together and they had like a cute scene in a club at the end,,almost like a little "date" .
                        Super men - The famous football talk scene.. "don't tell me you know something about football please".. "Why,,is that so hard to believe.." .."no it's just dangerous ,,I might ask you to marry me" ...
                        Not what it looks like - The all time famous hug at the end where you clearly can see Danny and Lindsay has more then just friendship feelings for eachother..
                        Love run cold - Lindsay standing Danny up on a date..he corners her and basically reveals somewhat of what he is feeling...
                        Sleight out of hand - Danny misses Lindsay and goes all the way to Montana to be with her on the trial and then the almost kiss at the end.
                        Commuted sentences - love the whole scene with them recreate the crime at the scene..
                        Personal foul - loved the pained scene in this one..her rainwalk and him calling her telling her he misses her...
                        Snow day - this is THE ultimate shipper dream epi for me..the whole epi had it all but then it had the extra thing with finally Danny & Lindsay getting together and here became the shows canon couple...

Can you tell I love these two
                        Thanks Nina. That helps. I found caps for Snow day and I'm doing one from Not What It Looks Like right now.

I'll more later.
                        Last edited by scifan; 10 October 2008, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks Nina. That helps. I found caps for Snow day and I'm doing one from Not What It Looks Like.

I'll more later.
                          Thanks, you are a darling I'm sure that helps ,,,I hope you didn't fall of the chair thinking holy word that is not just a couple epis... haha well to tell you the truth right now in my mind I can come up with alteast 15 epis that had moments in them that I enjoyed with these two...so way more then I wrote here

I have to check them out tomorrow..I have to head to bed...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks, you are a darling I'm sure that helps ,,,I hope you didn't fall of the chair thinking holy word that is not just a couple epis... haha well to tell you the truth right now in my mind I can come up with alteast 15 epis that had moments in them that I enjoyed with these two...so way more then I wrote here

I have to check them out tomorrow..I have to head to bed...
                            Nope. That's just fine. I like it when I have more to work with.

I think I counted the amount of JT wins in the pic game and I think I counted 30. And we're not done yet.

Like I said Nina. I like doing them. It's mostly a stress reliever.

Comment

Originally posted by tayradio View Post
                              Thanks! JT was what originally hooked me on Atlantis. I've always been an SG-1 fan, but when they had the very first 'sneak peak' special about Atlantis there was clear sparkage between J&T and that's what I wanted to see develop. They actually SAID that there was going to be some kind of something between them, and then.... they seem to have gotten distracted by something shiny along the way or something. I keep hoping that they'll get back to that original thought.
                              Welcome to the thread. I saw you said you liked my JT sig, well they were all made by the ladies here.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Last one for the night.... I think.

DL-CSI: NY sig
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X