John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    I truly wish I could go...but that means changing my vacation from the week P4 is.. it's a chance to change it if something do come up at P4 but I'm thinking most likely not the ones I truly want to see ...so it's the whole thing of changing the vacation time..could be done but then I'm running into the problem of getting there.. the flight out I'm sure isn't hard *loL* it the deal of getting from the airport there.. then where.. I have no clue and knowing me I would just take the wrong turn somewhere.. the closest seems to be Luton airport.. but from there no idea.. I took a wrong turn in a city I have never visisted before so I know how I am...I will most likely get lost.. so I guess that is what is keeping me away from going to stuff alone in a country and cities I'm not familiar with at all...
    IIRC Melfan in the JFT is from Sweden, she's considering going, maybe you could travel together

Just, um, buying my ticket

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      IIRC Melfan in the JFT is from Sweden, she's considering going, maybe you could travel together

Just, um, buying my ticket

Are you going to stay in the hotel? Definitely won't be able to afford that before Christmas!
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
        Thanks Nina... does that mean you're going to P4?
        I was thinking about it.. the thing is if there would be no one that I truly want to see ..would I actually go or chose to rather see Joe ... I think Joe would with that fight.. the bad part is that P4 hasn't announced anyone else yet but Kavan..and I'm not that keen to travel to the UK for his sake since he is okay but hardly a favorite of mine in the show..sorry that guy just can't compete against Joe in my opinion *lol*

and I would have to make up my mind.. change my vacation and go to Bedford instead..I can't do both since I can't just get in my car and drive and get back before work again..I actually have to take out vacation..and I hardly think my bosses would go for two vacations time in just like what 3 weeks apart from eachother...nope...if I was a millionare and didn't have to work I wouldn't have any problems *loL* but I'm not sadly to say...

So it's P4 at one hand with not knowing who is truly going and the one that is anounced I'm not jumping up and down getting to meet..or Bedford at the other hand with one that has just my top favorite already announced...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Are you going to stay in the hotel? Definitely won't be able to afford that before Christmas!
          I've found a B&B nearby thats £40 for a twin room/night but waiting for Laura (and you plus maybe a few in the JFT) to buy her ticket before booking accomodation. Apparantly the hotel isn't that expensive though cos you can have as many in the room as you want, so IIRC three in a room would just be over £20 each

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            I was thinking about it.. the thing is if there would be no one that I truly want to see ..would I actually go or chose to rather see Joe ... I think Joe would with that fight.. the bad part is that P4 hasn't announced anyone else yet but Kavan..and I'm not that keen to travel to the UK for his sake since he is okay but hardly a favorite of mine in the show..sorry that guy just can't compete against Joe in my opinion *lol*

and I would have to make up my mind.. change my vacation and go to Bedford instead..I can't do both since I can't just get in my car and drive and get back before work again..I actually have to take out vacation..and I hardly think my bosses would go for two vacations time in just like what 3 weeks apart from eachother...nope...if I was a millionare and didn't have to work I wouldn't have any problems *loL* but I'm not sadly to say...

So it's P4 at one hand with not knowing who is truly going and the one that is anounced I'm not jumping up and down getting to meet..or Bedford at the other hand with one that has just my top favorite already announced...
            TBH I'd go for Bedford - like you say only Kavan has been announced so far, while JF is def going to Bedford... See, I already have a ticket for P4 so I'm committed to going, but I don't mind going to both, lol! If I could I'd spend all my time at cons, they're so fun! Kavan is a sweetie, but I've already met him twice - I'm so excited about meeting JF!! And it will be really fun if you come too!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            I've found a B&B nearby thats £40 for a twin room/night but waiting for Laura (and you plus maybe a few in the JFT) to buy her ticket before booking accomodation. Apparantly the hotel isn't that expensive though cos you can have as many in the room as you want, so IIRC three in a room would just be over £20 each

Well, £20 I can stretch to... If you can wait until next week to book your accomodation I can talk about it then?
            sigpic

Comment

TBH I'd go for Bedford - like you say only Kavan has been announced so far, while JF is def going to Bedford... See, I already have a ticket for P4 so I'm committed to going, but I don't mind going to both, lol! If I could I'd spend all my time at cons, they're so fun! Kavan is a sweetie, but I've already met him twice - I'm so excited about meeting JF!! And it will be really fun if you come too!

Well, £20 I can stretch to... If you can wait until next week to book your accomodation I can talk about it then?
              Now you are tempting me *lol* Now if I only then could click my fingers after getting off the Luton airport and be magically in Bedford..I wouldn't have to worry about getting there and getting lost...

Hrmm so you have met Kavan twice.. well I've met Joe once before,,but I said it already then,,if I ever wanted to meet someone again it would be Joe.. and I think alot of it has to do with not just the fact that he is a true favorite of mine but to the fact of the experience I had meeting him before..how he is with fans.. atleast I would know he is a sweetheart..

I feel if I've seen someone once then that's it..I've done that.. but as I said already after The Expo I said if I ever got to meet Joe again I would love too... I think only for him and Carmine I would do that for..then I would have a problem with Carmine since I don't think he does cons.. as a matter of fact I haven't heard any doing a con with CSI actors..
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Yay this is gonna be so much fun!!! THREAD ROAD TRIP!!!
                road trip?!?!

Did anything happen for our lovers in FC? or any hints of anything more in Lost Tribe?
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                  road trip?!?!

Did anything happen for our lovers in FC? or any hints of anything more in Lost Tribe?
                  There was
                  Spoiler:
                  a really lovely moment at the end, where John ordered everyone to evacuate and Teyla wasn't going to go, but he pleads with her to - doesn't asks, pleads - and then she runs off looking all anguished. Cool episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, I hear the ep was good? I tried not reading the spoilers... too much. I haven't watched the ep yet, but I will tonight! So I'm glad you guys are happy with it.
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

First Contact was great. A lot of Shippy moments for these two. I liked how it all went out. Did you see the look John gave Teyla when she mentioned Dr. Weir in the episode it did speak volumes. I think part of the reason John told Teyla to leave is because he was protecting her and not want what happened to Elizabeth happen to her. You know John will get out of the blast.
                      All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                        First Contact was great.
                        Spoiler:
                        A lot of Shippy moments for these two. I liked how it all went out. Did you see the look John gave Teyla when she mentioned Dr. Weir in the episode it did speak volumes. I think part of the reason John told Teyla to leave is because he was protecting her and not want what happened to Elizabeth happen to her. You know John will get out of the blast.
                        I agree, but spoiler tags!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                          First Contact was great.
                          Spoiler:
                          A lot of Shippy moments for these two. I liked how it all went out. Did you see the look John gave Teyla when she mentioned Dr. Weir in the episode it did speak volumes. I think part of the reason John told Teyla to leave is because he was protecting her and not want what happened to Elizabeth happen to her. You know John will get out of the blast.
                          Spoiler tags please.

Edit: Oh, never mind!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I hereby wan't to express:

Spoiler:
                            My feelings of jealousy to all of you that are going to Beford. I cant go cause im in school and id have to fly out from the states which is way out of my price range. But you all better enjoy yourselves for me
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                              I hereby wan't to express:

Spoiler:
                              My feelings of jealousy to all of you that are going to Beford. I cant go cause im in school and id have to fly out from the states which is way out of my price range. But you all better enjoy yourselves for me
                              Congrats on your milestone Snowball. How's it going with your AU fic?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

I spose I can wait

Comment

Working...
                                X