X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    In LA its Good Morning, so good morning everybody and
    Spoiler:
    Today we se the Queen! hahaha i cant wai I think I'm going to die of happiness! throw myself on the floor and roll around squeeing
    As you can see im looking foward to the Queen Today i woke up so happy today my roomate thought i was high! hehe i have to learn to control myself i bet you guys are excited as i am
    So your a teensy weensy bit excited then

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    I am the epitome of optimism...

I have found that with these writers, being pessimistic is the best. That way, they can always surprise you instead of letting you down.
    uh huh....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Yep pessimism is the way to go!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    A new game is started in the Game section

*NEW*H&H Top Stargate Atlantis Episode
    An all season game. The 6 top episodes from season 1-4 that went head to head in their own season epi games before are now placed together. So give a point to your favorite episode and take away one point from an epi you may not like so much. Vote only once each day!!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=58993
    Oh coolie.Off to check it out!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    So is anyone not optimistic about J/T interaction tonight?
    hmmmmm two words for ya....Rodney Keller....Does that answer your question

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Small article about protest at Bridge Studio.
    Oh very cool...They are so gonna end up with eggs on their faces for cancelling Atlantis...I mean who's gonna want to watch "young and desperate" explorers or whoever they are!
    sigpic

Comment

So is anyone not optimistic about J/T interaction tonight?
      I don't know really. I hope so. That would be nice if it was positive. But, we will all have to wait and see.
      If they totally have to where she treats him like crap I will not like the ep. I'm saying this now. First of all, they already have her acting like a heffer towards him. Which, to be honest, she really doesn't in my opinion have any right too. I'm not saying that he's been an angel towards her either. But, you just do not cast aside someone for someone who just your 'babydaddy'. As we know, that wasn't planned at all so, now you have this loser who is the 'love' of her life. Bull! But, alas, I'm rambling so I will stop now.

We still have power so y'all keep praying that it holds out until SGA is over! That way I will be able to see The Queen tonight! I'm telling y'all now that if I don't I will be so mad! I will to populate youtube and try to watch it that way. And, as all of you know, it bites watch the eps that way.
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Epilogue:

Spoiler:
        John waited patiently for Teyla to answer her door with his hands jammed into his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his heels unconsciously. He began to smile when the door slid open but it faded instantly when he noticed the expression on her face.

“What is it?” he asked immediately, a worried look furrowed in his brow.

Teyla looked exhausted, her eyes were puffy and her normally shining, bright face was sullen and darkened. She said nothing as she let him in her quarters and hurried back over to her bed without ever meeting his gaze.

He stood there waiting for her to answer him and still she did not speak but hurriedly began to place items into a large leathered traveling bag lying open on her bed.

“Um, hello? What are you doing?” he asked incredulously as he quickly approached her, placing a hand on her slender arm and causing her to stop and face him.

“I am leaving John, can you not see that?” she said rather harshly, still not meeting his questioning gaze and ripping her arm from his grip.

“Leaving? What do you mean leaving?” he asked intensely as he watched her continue to stuff clothes and linens into her bag, pressing them down forcefully.

“I cannot remain here any longer. I am a danger to Atlantis and to the team and to…..and to everyone,” she said clearing her throat as she placed her bantos sticks in the bag with John watching in disbelief.

“What’s all this about Teyla? Dr. Keller gave you a clean bill of health, Colonel Carter has cleared you to rejoin the team, I don’t see what’s the problem! Everything is just getting back to normal now……WOULD YOU STOP PACKING,…….please!” he finally yelled exasperated as she stopped and closed her eyes.

She turned quickly, startling him, and made her way to him pointing an accusatory finger towards him. Her eyes finally meeting his, he could see them brimming with tears and her sallow face beaten with emotion. “You of all people should understand, John! You saw how that…that….beast…twisted me, made me a monster! I was there, inside her, watching, watching everything……feeling her malice, her hate……and I could do nothing, NOTHING……except bear witness to her sin….. my sin….. what I almost did to you……..I could feel her hate welling inside, I can still feel it………” She choked on anguished sobs and wobbled as he caught her in his arms. She was heavy and sagging, her knees losing their strength as he held her up and stared down into her beautiful and tormented face.

He placed a strong arm behind her back and pulled her to him, his face inches from hers, wiping away the scattered tears from her face, searching her eyes with his in the hopes that she would take full meaning of what he was about to say. “Now you listen to me, Teyla. I have never in my entire life been so afraid as when I thought I’d lost you forever, watching that thing warp everything in my world that was good into darkness and death. But you were stronger than that, stronger than her, and you took control and you didn’t let it defeat you…..defeat me…..your strength saved my life……that thing is gone, you’re here…..you’re the strongest, bravest, truest soul I have ever known Teyla Emmagan…….I won’t ever lose you again……” he whispered his last few words and lowered his face to hers, gently resting his forehead on hers as they stayed silently, eyes closed.

She felt warm and safe in his arms and her fears seem to melt as he lifted his chin and pressed his lips against hers softly, tasting the salt of her tears against her skin.
        Fantastic story MrsB, I loved it!
        sigpic
        Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Thanx Sci! Gwen is the lovely lady that I sent everybody's names too

Thank so much for doing that Cazz! I wonder how many people's signatures are going to be on the banner or whatever.
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
              Thank so much for doing that Cazz! I wonder how many people's signatures are going to be on the banner or whatever.
              Yeah, I wonder how many will fit.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you....helloooooooooooooooooo......COme on,the queens on tonight in the good ol US of A and no one is here

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you....helloooooooooooooooooo......COme on,the queens on tonight in the good ol US of A and no one is here

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooo!!!
                  I'm in and out. We're actually keeping an eye on the hurricane Ike here in Texas. It's supposed to make landfall tonight.

http://www.khou.com/

This is what's going on right now.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

I'm in and out. We're actually keeping an eye on the hurricane Ike here in Texas. It's supposed to make landfall tonight.

http://www.khou.com/

This is what's going on right now.
                    Man i'm glad we only get the tail end of it

I hope it doesn't interfere with your power tonight of all nights
                    sigpic

Comment

Man i'm glad we only get the tail end of it

I hope it doesn't interfere with your power tonight of all nights
                      That's what I'm hoping too! Trust me! It would suck just having to read the ep summaries to try to imagine how the ep is!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

That's what I'm hoping too! Trust me! It would suck just having to read the ep summaries to try to imagine how the ep is!
                        Man that would suck....It's not a patch on actually seeing it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          I love the song. When they played Prince Caspian here last week for the weekly on campus movie, they cut the credits. I was like "I wanna here the song!"
                          Well, that wasn't nice. It's funny how we think of songs for JT where ever we go.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                          Thanx Sci! Gwen is the lovely lady that I sent everybody's names too
                          Oh cool!!!

Oh very cool...They are so gonna end up with eggs on their faces for cancelling Atlantis...I mean who's gonna want to watch "young and desperate" explorers or whoever they are!
                          Exactly!!!!!

We still have power so y'all keep praying that it holds out until SGA is over! That way I will be able to see The Queen tonight! I'm telling y'all now that if I don't I will be so mad! I will to populate youtube and try to watch it that way. And, as all of you know, it bites watch the eps that way.
                          I'll keep you in prayers definately.
                          And I agree that watching on Youtube stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Well, that wasn't nice. It's funny how we think of songs for JT where ever we go.
                            And at the oddest times. Like in the middle of Brit Lit II instead of listening to the professor drag on about Wordsworth and his sonnets. I've had the song stuck in my head since last week and I suddenly thought, "OMG, JT in the Return!" Good thing I didn't yell it out or something Dr. W would think I'm nuts.

sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to be my sounding board for my rare pairings fic? Jess is OoT and I'm stuck.
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                                Anyone want to be my sounding board for my rare pairings fic? Jess is OoT and I'm stuck.
                                Sure.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X