John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    So I can see whom I'm hugging yes pleases I leave for Bejing tomrrow morning at seven am my time with Li, I don't return from Bejing until the 15trh or 16th, so I wanna know whom i'm hugging
    *hugs Tey* Have fun. I'll miss you, but I'll talk to you when you get back. Tell Li it was a pleasure meeting her.

I have to go get dinner soon since I have class from six-ten so I'll see everyone tomorrow.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Thanks sci....So you playin with the fonts yet

heehee that rhymes!

Thanks WP!

Yeah or beat it into them
      NP hun. Nope, Not yet, I should try soon to see if it's compatible with GIMP

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      16 hours, we cross the international dateline though so we relive an hour or so making it 18 hours
      WOW!!! Talk about Jetlag(sp). Well, have a good time and take some awesome pics for us.

Comment

hi all, how's everyone today?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
          Good Teal'c! How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
            Heya Teal'c!

It's been pretty good so far! I am finally, officially caught up in my JT thread! Man! Never thought we would have so much to express ourselves about!

How have you been? It's good to see ya!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              WOW!!! Talk about Jetlag(sp). Well, have a good time and take some awesome pics for us.
              I plan on doing what Li is going to be doing, sleeping

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                NP hun. Nope, Not yet, I should try soon to see if it's compatible with GIMP

You just drop it into the font file on your computer!
                sigpic

Comment

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Is no one around on the other threads!
                    sigpic

Comment

Is no one around on the other threads!
                      I'm not saying that. I was checkin' on my family up in here! They need to come out of the wood work and say: HEY! We LOVE Ya!

Show us some love y'all!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Yo dudes. how are we all? I'm still ill as but I'm about.

Someone pick me a prompt from the JT Battle and I'll see what I can come up with. But make it something I'll actually write about
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          I'm not saying that. I was checkin' on my family up in here! They need to come out of the wood work and say: HEY! We LOVE Ya!

Show us some love y'all!
                          ah right...Got'cha Well I luv ya

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Yo dudes. how are we all? I'm still ill as but I'm about.

Someone pick me a prompt from the JT Battle and I'll see what I can come up with. But make it something I'll actually write about
                          Hey my Scottish buddy

Um where is the prompts at!
                          sigpic

Comment

ah right...Got'cha Well I luv ya

Hey my Scottish buddy

Um where is the prompts at!
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sga...70.html#cutid1
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hello everyone finally got some free time so i thought I'd stop by and say hi i miss being here *hugs everyone* and i also wanted to post some presents i made for some people's birthdays i missed

Here's a present for

girlinabox
                              Spoiler:

Seldear
                              Spoiler:

Elf there's actually 2 presents for you the 2nd is similar to a sig i did a while ago for you but with different text please any of you don't ask why i wrote what i did as i don't know why.
                              Spoiler:

for Hope
                              Spoiler:

Nina I'm sorry i wanted to make something new for you but i couldn't i don't usual make this much artwork in a day you see as i usual run out of ideas very quickly.

Which happened this time to so here's a sig i made a while ago you'll probably remember it as i posted it here before but i never used this sig and as far as i can tell nobody else has so if you want it you can have it.
                              Spoiler:

Yappi i know it's not your birthday till tomorrow but i don't know when I'll be able to stop by again so I'm posting it now it's not great though it's only a icon as i said above i ran out of ideas.
                              Spoiler:

Ok i hope i didn't forget any one's birthday if i did please tell me and I'll try to do something for you the next time i have some free time.

I hope your all enjoying season 5 I've only seen the first 3 episodes but so far i love it.

Sorry for the long post and sadly i have to go again see you all soon.

*disappears*

Comment

Um how about one of these
                                Spoiler:
                                five things Teyla knows about John that he doesn't know she knows
                                planet of ice
                                behind stone hearts
                                five things Teyla knows about John that he doesn't know she knows

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat...Well there was too many,I couldn't choose between them all
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X