• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
    I liked
    Spoiler:
    Dusty too! She was funny.
    Whispers
    Spoiler:
    I was just reading someones opinion on Dusty in the ep thread and I think they got it spot on! At first I thought she was a bit annoying and the quip about being frozen was ignorant BUT once she started taking the piss out of Carson and Porter she was the best thing about the ep I love the bit where she was outside, with Porter I think, and Porter said she thought she saw something and Dusty was like 'typical scaredy cat' and then she saw it to and whipped towards the camera at full alert Show's she's a good laugh as a character but also very good at her job

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
      Some thoughts about last night's episode:

Spoiler:
      In Search & Rescue, JT fans were encouraged but now it seems that they are playing John & Teyla as keeping their distance and back to just being fellow co-workers. I thought Whispers was ok but I only enjoyed it because of Carson and Sheppard in it. I didn't understand either why Teyla or Ronon were not in this episode. They weren't even present in the beginning...at least we should have been given some reason why they didn't go with Sheppard on this mission.
      I haven't seen the ep yet
      Spoiler:
      but I can't wait I'm sure I will love it but ITA with you it starts to bother me.
      Spoiler:
      In the Queen it seems that perhaps at least we will have team angstyness (?)
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Birthday reminder! Hope's birthday is on the 8th!

So let's celebrate!
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          Really nice!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          I saw some great art from you Donna! And yay! for getting internet quicker than you thought

Here is the banner I've been working on for aboleyn in the Shep whump thread, she is hoping to set up an SGA tribute site for vids and such

Love it!

Video of the cast talking about the cancellation:
          http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5547.aspx

Some really lovely comments from RL and JF that you may need tissues for And AT is great as well. They really seem to understand the fans unlike a certain other person on there who I still feel like punching every time I see him!

Thanks for the link. Wow, JF seriously had me almost in tears - it's nice I guess to see that they're all as upset as we are about it.
          sigpic
          Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

I hope Rachel gets away from SGA and gets a gig somewhere else!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I hope Rachel gets away from SGA and gets a gig somewhere else!
              I kept thinking when I watched last night's epi...Oh, Linda is not going to be happy...
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                I kept thinking when I watched last night's epi...Oh, Linda is not going to be happy...
                Nope

I mean she was missing alot in S4 which was understandable because of her pregnancy but why is she missing this season...She's not pregnant now....I wish it was the end of the season..I'm growing very tired of the whole thing
                sigpic

Comment

No..Go ahead and snurch whatever one you want
                  Why thank you!!

Nope

I mean she was missing alot in S4 which was understandable because of her pregnancy but why is she missing this season...She's not pregnant now....I wish it was the end of the season..I'm growing very tired of the whole thing
                  You guys are gonna hate me for bringing this up again
                  Spoiler:
                  but I recall JM saying that we wouldn't get much of Teyla in the first half of the seaason....
                  Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                  Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Whispers
                    Spoiler:
                    I was just reading someones opinion on Dusty in the ep thread and I think they got it spot on! At first I thought she was a bit annoying and the quip about being frozen was ignorant BUT once she started taking the piss out of Carson and Porter she was the best thing about the ep I love the bit where she was outside, with Porter I think, and Porter said she thought she saw something and Dusty was like 'typical scaredy cat' and then she saw it to and whipped towards the camera at full alert Show's she's a good laugh as a character but also very good at her job
                    I totally agree.
                    Spoiler:
                    I wasn't sure what to think of her at first, but I started liking her more and more. When she counted the 13 bodies wrong, and another one jumped out... the way she responded was very funny to me.
                    So, I hope we get to see her, and maybe the other two girls again some time in the coming eps.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Birthday reminder! Hope's birthday is on the 8th!

So let's celebrate!
                    Birthday reminder!! Yappi's birthday is on the 9th!

So let's celebrate that one too!!
                    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Hey Jess... Got a minute to beta something for me??
                      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        Why thank you!!

You guys are gonna hate me for bringing this up again
                        Spoiler:
                        but I recall JM saying that we wouldn't get much of Teyla in the first half of the seaason....
                        I totally understand Linda even if I love Teyla and I can't say that I won't miss her besides I think this was good for her so far except
                        Spoiler:
                        for the last 2 eps. For The Shrine there was an explanation as for this one it was the Sheppard centric probably. It's why I hate character centri ep, really if there is none other character to share the experience in what it makes grow the character ? I don't know but tjhere wasn't Teyla nor Ronon and even McKay who is indispensable fo 2 seconds at least had only his 2 seconds. It's more or less what we knew would happen Trio someone ? or Harmony or Grace Under Pressure and it's sa but the list keep on going.
                        AMC it's fun that you said this because I don't remember it but I remember there was a rumour like Teyla wouldn't be on the team in the first half because of her baby. I find it ridiculous because it seemed to me taht poeple meant that she hadn't the baby yet and people didn't thought of the hiatus. But if you say this it's probably true so it wasn't a rumour
                        But if she isn't a lot in the first half and we have the impression that there is noboy in 2nd half besides McKay and Keller lol do you think she will be in more Sadly I was under the impression that it would be the contrary

Thanks for the news nevertheless
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                          I totally understand Linda even if I love Teyla and I can't say that I won't miss her besides I think this was good for her so far except
                          Spoiler:
                          for the last 2 eps. For The Shrine there was an explanation as for this one it was the Sheppard centric probably. It's why I hate character centri ep, really if there is none other character to share the experience in what it makes grow the character ? I don't know but tjhere wasn't Teyla nor Ronon and even McKay who is indispensable fo 2 seconds at least had only his 2 seconds. It's more or less what we knew would happen Trio someone ? or Harmony or Grace Under Pressure and it's sa but the list keep on going.
                          AMC it's fun that you said this because I don't remember it but I remember there was a rumour like Teyla wouldn't be on the team in the first half because of her baby. I find it ridiculous because it seemed to me taht poeple meant that she hadn't the baby yet and people didn't thought of the hiatus. But if you say this it's probably true so it wasn't a rumour
                          But if she isn't a lot in the first half and we have the impression that there is noboy in 2nd half besides McKay and Keller lol do you think she will be in more Sadly I was under the impression that it would be the contrary

you're welcome.
                          Spoiler:
                          I remember reading that lovely tidbit of info on JMs blog some months ago, before season 5 started to air....
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Thanx Jess

Whispers
                            Spoiler:

I was a little underwhelmed by the ep. I came out of it thinking what the point of the ep was apart from to introduce some new recurring characters. I mean, there have been stand alone eps in the past that haven't had much point to them but I've never come out of the ep thinking that before (okay, except for Trio ) I loved Dusty, I hope we get to see more of her, I was expecting her to be one of the red shirts, didn't expect Vega to die at all, but Dusty was the one I really felt like I got to know in this ep and would like to see more off. I thought for certain Vega was the one that would survive! But then we did learn absolutely nothing about her and she barely had any lines, so if we hadn't read so much hype about her she probably would have been the prime candidate to die. I thought Major Teldy was going to die too or at least one other.

I was gobsmacked that Shep didn't know the all female team. Sheppard was definately OOC for me, I even thought that during the ep, which I don't usually do, I usually only notice OOC moments on reflection. And yes, weakest ep of the season so far. But still not bad

Video of the cast talking about the cancellation:
                            http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5547.aspx

Some really lovely comments from RL and JF that you may need tissues for And AT is great as well. They really seem to understand the fans unlike a certain other person on there who I still feel like punching every time I see him!

I have to disagree about Whispers
                            Spoiler:
                            I thought it was a good ep! But yeah, Shepp not knowing the all female team is a bit stupid - he does run the military on the base, yo know? He would know who they were. Stupid Joseph Mallozzi. But other than that, it was good. I was scared watching it (Ihate jumpy things) and I loved Carson

The JF one got me more than the RL one. He seemed kind of... I dunno. Bummed. And... didn't know what to say which I thought was kinda cute.

Oh and by the way, to those who read The Kindling part 6 - how good am I? Did I not write that Ca...
                            Spoiler:
                            rson wouldn't stay and that he'd work as a medical consult/researcher off of Atlantis.

Ha!
                            don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                              Spoiler:

I have to say that
                              Spoiler:
                              John and Carson/Joe & Paul played off each other really well. Carson was the mirror to Sheppard in this much like Rodney is more the most part. The scene when they're at the well and standing side by side really got me for some reason. I love those two and seeing them facing off the bad guys made me squee.

I also loved John's reaction to the blood onthe floor. His face was just so pained - and then trying to reassure HIMSELF more than the others with his "No way to know for sure."

I loved it.

Comment

Nope

RL might not be pregnant now but she does have a son to raise. And her husband has been away filming, so SHE had to look after the little one. I'm not surprised and I think if she hadn't had her child (I'm not saying she shouldn't have had, just commenting) there wouldn't be as much Keller because RL would still be able to commit to the hours she had before.

She can't do that now, and I get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X