X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a couple of OT sigs....If you like Keller don't look
    Spoiler:

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Oh good, I thought it was King Mckay isn't it? I do hope he chooses Keller as his Queen, they make such a cute couple don't they, we don't see enough of either of them, especially together.

Know were was that bucket I had?

Oh don't even joke about it We are so gonna need a huge puke bucket in a few weeks time

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Hey, Linda did you read the new (and last) part of my Carson story, THe Kindling? It's Lorne & Carson + happy team at the end I think you'll like it.
    Oh no i didn't....Did i pass it?

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    *appears in thread, soaking wet* That is a bad mental image!

Note to Self: try and be AWAKE next time for sparring on the lakeside with Li.... We both fell into the water, twice each
    Kitty kitty kitty!!!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Here some gifts this isn't JT but this is for us all girls (there isn't boys anymore am I right ?) so enjoy
    I think (I hope ) Gater you will love the first one (this isn't Stargate related either in fact )

Well the guys aren't my cup of tea but awesome artwork asgard!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice Keller sigs Linda!

I was going to go into town and go shopping the call at the supermarket on the way back, but seeing as it was raining pretty heavily I decided to just go to the supermarket. Boy wasn't that one of the best decisions I've ever made! The heavy rain quickly became a torrential downpour! No wonder we have flood warnings My jeans are soaked up to my thighs and my feet are wet eventhough i was wearing socks and trainers!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Oh don't even joke about it We are so gonna need a huge puke bucket in a few weeks time

Kitty kitty kitty!!!

lol I love you rigs they are awesome and I don't even speak of what they mean

Ok that Christian Bale isn't your cup of tea I CAN understand it but Adam Rodriguez
        definitely I can't understan why am I the only one to love him
        Hey at least the last time I checked he was always single I should try my chance lol
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Nice Keller sigs Linda!

I was going to go into town and go shopping the call at the supermarket on the way back, but seeing as it was raining pretty heavily I decided to just go to the supermarket. Boy wasn't that one of the best decisions I've ever made! The heavy rain quickly became a torrential downpour! No wonder we have flood warnings My jeans are soaked up to my thighs and my feet are wet eventhough i was wearing socks and trainers!

hehe thanks....

We've got high winds and i think that's the rain coming
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 4500 pages!

Comment

lol I love you rigs they are awesome and I don't even speak of what they mean

Ok that Christian Bale isn't your cup of tea I CAN understand it but Adam Rodriguez
              definitely I can't understan why am I the only one to love him
              Hey at least the last time I checked he was always single I should try my chance lol
              Well about siggies...Don't look Keller lovers
              Spoiler:
              The one that says...."hmm, the things I can do with this measly stick." Well just think what Teyla could do to Keller with just one stick

The other one is more or less saying to Keller to stop being such a wimp

Well I don't watch CSI Miami so I've never really seen him properly

Hey you never know your luck
              sigpic

Comment

Nice Keller sigs Linda!

Wow sorry about that
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  Congrats on 4500 pages!
                  CONGRATULATIONS ON 4500 pages
                  Well about siggies...Don't look Keller lovers
                  Spoiler:
                  The one that says...."hmm, the things I can do with this measly stick." Well just think what Teyla could do to Keller with just one stick

The other one is more or less saying to Keller to stop being such a wimp

Well I don't watch CSI Miami so I've never really seen him properly

Hey you never know your luck
                  Yeah they are well done and I love their meaning lol
                  Spoiler:
                  poor Keller

You're right and don't be afraid I'm like this with my sister all the LOVE of my life lol the men that I like the most Michael Shanks, Adam Rodriguez, (I could quote a lot more in movies) aren't good enough for my sister and people think I'm difficult. The only one where we were okay had to be Chris O'donnell and Orlando Bloom lol.
                  Besides I wanted to say it to you it will perhaps please you because I discovered he is from Scotland John Hannah I love this guy I only watched the mummy movies for him he is extra so I thought to share
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Kitty kitty kitty!!!
                    What? can I help it if Li likes to spar at odd hours of the day? At least on wensday we sparred at the Sweetwater Creek State park, there are rocks and such out in the river itself that the water runs through, and well, we sparred for about six hours on those rocks, Li fell in twice the second time I got pulled in

Can't wait for the trip to Bejing on monday! only problem we have to watch for is the frelling hurricanes....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Holy Guacamole! We're going to hit 90,000 posts here soon?!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Tonight is Whispers and next week.....

The Queen!!!

Yay!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        What is the Queen about? Rodney, dressing up in drag??
                        Bleah . . .

Oh good, I thought it was King Mckay isn't it? I do hope he chooses Keller as his Queen, they make such a cute couple don't they, we don't see enough of either of them, especially together.

Know were was that bucket I had?

The bucket's right over here . . . mind if I use it first?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Oh, if I could only make manips....

*hides any photo manipulation program ever made and all instructions pertaining to making manips*

ROFL! Nice, very nice.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                        Congrats on 4500 pages!
                        DITTO!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Holy Guacamole! We're going to hit 90,000 posts here soon?!
                        LOL! And I thought I was the only one who used cheesy expressions like that . . .
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post

LOL! And I thought I was the only one who used cheesy expressions like that . . .
                          I live in the southwestern US where you practically LIVE on guacamole!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wow it's awesome CONGRATULATIONS

I love them they are so beautiful. Great pic and I love the background

it's awesome I love it

This is the 3rd story today that I can't read. Yesterday I want to say that I was bored lol

Thanks a lot for the link (but I understood nothing )

And here the 4th lol I hope I didn't miss another ?

I have a question when you say boys it means boys ? But if I come and say Hi guys did it means you all or you only say this to boys ?
                            Nevertheless I came bearing gifts.

I love good morning like this, even if for me it almost time to go to bed lol
                            Great pics

I think you are in the same state than me I can't wait the wait become really long now

Here some gifts this isn't JT but this is for us all girls (there isn't boys anymore am I right ?) so enjoy
                            I think (I hope Gater you will love the first one (this isn't Stargate related either in fact

Spoiler:
                            http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/TeylaKellerMissingJPEG-1.jpg[/IMG]

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n153/Linda0606/Stargate%20Atlantis/my%20siggies/TeylaKellerMissingJPEG2.jpg[/IMG]

Kitty kitty kitty!!!

Very nice artwork guys
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Woohooo!!!

NP hun.

Tonight is Whispers and next week.....

The Queen!!!

*clears throat, takes sip of liquid beverage*
                              Spoiler:
                              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

DAILY VOTING
                                LINKS

Vote for J/T on Search And Rescue in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=253

Pics to follow for use in game: (Don't forget spoiler tags since it's season 5)
                                Spoiler:

Vote for John And Teyla Favorite Moment Picture Game
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50938&page=25
                                (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list, don't forget to add a pic)

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...44977&page=213
                                (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45133&page=191
                                (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...46140&page=103
                                (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

VOTING UPDATE

Well Instinct has now made it into the list,,, and can you all believe it ,,Instinct is our 30th JT episode on the list...
                                In the Straight Ship Pic Game (First to 50) John & Teyla managed to snag 1st place.. great work JT shippers I'm sure Camy is proud of us
                                We also managed to snag 1st place in the Teyla multishipping game. Awesome work JT shippers

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

*NEW*05x07 WHISPERS

Watch a preview on the new episode called Whispers airing September 5.
                                MGM Promo
                                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=150
                                SciFi promo
                                http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=522381#videoid=526441

RACHEL LUTTRELL OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Rachel's official site.. updated with a little message to her fans
                                Keep showing her your support and write her a comment to show our love for her.
                                http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

JEWEL STAITE OFFICIAL SITE

Check out Jewel's official website for latest news and projects and send Jewel a note if you like to show her your support as well.
                                http://jewelstaite.com/

RACHEL LUTTRELL & PAUL MCGILLION INTERVIEW

Check out an interview over at Solutions Blog with Rachel Luttrell & Paul McGillion. Where they talk about the cancelation and about their castmates and their strong & loyal fanbase. A really touching and sweet interviews with them giving a huge wonderful thank you to all their fans for supporting them. Check it out
                                http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1540

JOE FLANIGAN INTERVIEW

Check out an exclusive interview with Joe Flanigan.. he talks about the show, about Rachel, and generally how it is to act with sci-fi and his thoughts on TV and what he likes and doesn't like, and also a little talk also about season 5. So check it out.
                                www.cinemaspy.ca/article.php?id=1236

SHORT INTERVIEWS WITH JOE FLANIGAN & RACHEL LUTTRELL

Check out these short videos of interviews online at The Sun, with Joe Flanigan and Rachel Luttrell. Short talk of their characters and episodes in season 4, more particular The Last Man for Joe and The Kindred for Rachel. Check them out.

Joe Flanigan
                                http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1548538.ece
                                Rachel Luttrell
                                http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1544445.ece

INTERVIEW WITH BRAD, BEN, RACHEL & JEWEL

Check out an interview with Brad Wright, Ben Browder, Rachel Luttrell & Jewel Staite where they discuss the show and their characters.
                                So check out the little video interview.
                                http://dvd.ign.com/articles/898/898711p1.html

SEXIEST SCIFI STARS

Joe Flangian made the list of TVguide's Sexiest Sci-Fi Stars after being nominated by fans.
                                Fans was asked to nominate who ever they wanted in Sci-Fi, who they saw as being their sexiest stars. At the end Joe Flanigan made the cut, as the only one from Stargate Atlantis. Check the link out if you like.
                                http://www.tvguide.com/PhotoGallery/...rs_1281/8.aspx

INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

An interview with Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite for Amazon.com was done on Comic Con this year..little talk about their characters, the show in season 5 and little something what we can expect from season 5 regarding some of their characters..so check it out
                                http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m22LZ7K29L30FI

INTERVIEW WITH JOE, ROBERT & JEWEL

Check out an interview with Joe, Robert & Jewel that was done at Comic Con this year. A little talk about their characters, what might be coming up, and what it's like to work in a long running series as Atlantis has become.
                                http://popculturezoo.com/archives/910

COMIC CON 2008

Watch the whole video clip of a little more then 40 min of the Stargate Atlantis panel on Comic Con 2008. Cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo & Jewel Staite answer questions and give comments,,and they are a lot of fun to listen to and they seem to have so much fun together. Also there is a question as Steph mentioned about JT, and it's cool they answered it instead of just going over it quick and ignore it.
                                http://www.scifi.com/comiccon/video/index.php?clip=1

JOE FLANIGAN ON E!

Joe Flanigan was a guest at E!'s Chelsea Lately for like 5 min. Little talk about scifi acting, his other jobs before he became an actor, and a little about Stargate Atlantis fans.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-nTZkSqawU

2008 EMMY NOMINATION

Stargate Atlantis earned an 2008 Emmy nomination for Visual Effects for the episode Adrift.
                                For more info check out this link.
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...ffects_e.shtml

LCF FIC BATTLE

Wanna write a fic, and show off all that talent. Well then.. LostCityFound is having a fic battle. Check out the prompts and choose however many you want and start
                                writing..check out fics that has already been written for all these different prompts here.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330621.html
                                And here is the prompt list itself.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/los...nd/330468.html

JT NEWSLETTER

Go check out the JT Newsletter over at LiveJournal... there you will find intresting things found on JT...Challanges, ficathons, fics, videos, artwork,, and much more..so head on over and check it out.
                                http://community.livejournal.com/jt_...tter/9384.html

A LITTLE SGA SEGMENT ON EXTRA

A short little segment from EXTRA about SGA, they go behind the scenes on Harmony.
                                As usual Joe likes to goof up, telling the guy pretty much he has to fall more manly *lol* then again I don't think anyone really does the falling after being stunned as Joe does...
                                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqGnTN1MIM

HYPASPACE WEEKLY

A little video of some behind the scenes for season 3, interview with David H, Jason M & Joe F and also a little about the action figures.. and yeah David likes to be funny about the Sheppard action figure *lol*
                                http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5027.aspx

JOE FLANIGAN ON EXTRA

The video with Joe on Extra is now up on MGM's site... and as usual he is his charming self and funny... gosh do I love his relaxed style and down to earth personality
                                http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=106

SGA BEHIND THE SCENE SHOTS

Check out behind the scenes shots from Stargate Atlantis, from L.A Times Hollywood Backlot Series. There are pics of for example, Jason, Joe and Rachel. Beware of spoilers.
                                Respect the copyright on these pics since they were kind enough to share them. Follow the link from this post by Prion.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=142

SGA PROMO COMMERCIALS

There are 3 promo commercials with brief clips of season 5. These are commercials with David Hewlett, Jason Momoa and Joe Flanigan.
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=55886

EXCLUSIVE: CAST INTERVIEW FEATURETTE

From Movie web
                                Exclusice cast interview. Interviews with like Robert Picardo, David Hewlett, Rachel Luttrell and Jason Momoa to name some. A visit to the set where we get a look at what we can expect coming from season 5.
                                http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

NEWS

Read about Peg and Linzi's visit to Stargate Atlantis
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...86#post8426686
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X