No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I am MONTHS behind on all the fics! I am SO sorry about that and will do my best to get caught up this winter!!!! There is so much talent here! That is AWESOME!!!!

I wanted to show everyone my new website!!! I am so excited!!!

www.loveconquers.net

Huge thank you to everyone involved in this project! I know nothing about making a website, so without the kindness of a lot of people, it wouldn't have ever happened. It's a simple layout, but I LOVE it!

Nick, Mayra, Camy, and Adam....THANK YOU.

Nick found me a server, set up the domain, helped transfer over way too many files, LOL, and is my general "go to" guy when I have questions. He also brought in his friend Adam who created the Homepage template for us. Without him, I never would have been able to start this in the first place.

Camy made the gorgeous banners and volunteered many of her icons to be made into buttons.

Mayra has been my godsend. She took over the layout from Adam and made it all happen. She tweaked the homepage template and actually created it and all the other pages. She also stayed up late with me, helping me rush complete about 70 buttons in 24 hours, designing many of them herself as well. She has invested hundreds of hours the past few months to create and complete the site.

I can never say thank you for all they have done!

And it's a bit of a miracle considering none of us have any idea on how to create or publish a website! LOL!

If you see any errors or have any suggestions, please let us know! (The coding for the back/forward buton and hyperlink for email is being worked on. Hopefully we can figure those out! If anyone knows how to do coding with Flash and can help, please let us know as well! )

I am NOT here to compete with other sites, but if anyone needs a home for any of their work, please let me know. Depending upon time and amount of requests, we can do our best to help!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Hi Guys! Chapter 3 of The Naked Truth is up! Enjoy!

3 more chapters to go!!! And another fic finished! wohooo!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/97928.html
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/3/The_Naked_Truth
      HOT HOT HOT!. Totally loved it!. Now,
      Spoiler:
      i hope that was Teyla John selpt with
      sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        Oh man, I am MONTHS behind on all the fics! I am SO sorry about that and will do my best to get caught up this winter!!!! There is so much talent here! That is AWESOME!!!!

www.loveconquers.net

Huge thank you to everyone involved in this project! I know nothing about making a website, so without the kindness of a lot of people, it wouldn't have ever happened. It's a simple layout, but I LOVE it!

Nick found me a server, set up the domain, helped transfer over way too many files, LOL, and is my general "go to" guy when I have questions. He also brought in his friend Adam who created the Homepage template for us. Without him, I never would have been able to start this in the first place.

Camy made the gorgeous banners and volunteered many of her icons to be made into buttons.

Mayra has been my godsend. She took over the layout from Adam and made it all happen. She tweaked the homepage template and actually created it and all the other pages. She also stayed up late with me, helping me rush complete about 70 buttons in 24 hours, designing many of them herself as well. She has invested hundreds of hours the past few months to create and complete the site.

And it's a bit of a miracle considering none of us have any idea on how to create or publish a website! LOL!

If you see any errors or have any suggestions, please let us know! (The coding for the back/forward buton and hyperlink for email is being worked on. Hopefully we can figure those out! If anyone knows how to do coding with Flash and can help, please let us know as well! )

I am NOT here to compete with other sites, but if anyone needs a home for any of their work, please let me know. Depending upon time and amount of requests, we can do our best to help!
        You posted it! YAY!!!!. Thank you for such lovely and kind words Steph!. Glad i was able to help...well the best i could anyway since i'm no web designer.

Just like Steph said, some things still need work...pretty much the back and forward browser button and hyperlink, so hopefully that can get fixed soon.

hope you guys like it!.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          You posted it! YAY!!!!. Thank you for such lovely and kind words Steph!. Glad i was able to help...well the best i could anyway since i'm no web designer.

Just like Steph said, some things still need work...pretty much the back and forward browser button and hyperlink, so hopefully that can get fixed soon.

hope you guys like it!.
          Oh, thanks Mayra!!!!! And it's true! I owe you SO much!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!
          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hi guys...I'm back to my busy schedule so I won't be long here. But two things, I"m hoping to post Chapter 3 of The Naked Truth...You don't want to miss this one!
            Also, I have a posting that I'm going to politely ask all the LJ users to read. Now, I can only speak for myself. Just a thought.
            Spoiler:
            Tielan wrote this and ironically, I had asked her to do something like this because I had made some "minor" errors on my Beya posting and so, she corrected me on it. And because I know very little about LJ, I thought this was a great idea. Now, I know that I'm a stubborn chick, yes, Yes...hold your thoughts on that one. I am. I just got an earful from Mom and mind you, I"m in my thirties...so, yeah. I'm stubborn. And at first I took this posting very personally and kind of offensive since to me, this is all for fun....why the logistics and the restrictions, but it's a big thing in LJ and just today I learned a valuable lesson....hold your tongue please....Yes, I'm still learning lessons in life. See, I don't really care much about what some people think. I am such a strong willed person and so self confident that it does boil others. yes, I know. I can do no wrong, but once in awhile I do. And Mom, who knows better than I do, helped me to understand this. And so, with this posting, it's not so different. If first appearance matter in lJ as well and if presentation does make a difference, then I should respect that and abide by it as long as it doesn't go against my principles and my fun and in this case, it doesn't. So, if it makes me a better poster and a better person, then I think it is my responsibility to do things right. And sadly, I haven't been doing things right on LJ. Yes, I"m the first one that breaks these rules over and over again, and I wonder if, actually I know that Tie in part was including me on this one. So, there you have it. As the thread Mommy, I lovingly ask that those of you who are learning LJ like me don't take this posting as a reprimand, but as an educational one. I Love to learn. It makes me prettier and wiser. And I want all of us to do the same. Besides, there seems to be a misconception in LJ that the Jters have a problem with posting things correctly in LJ and that's just a no-no.

so, check this out, give it some thought, if you like leave her a message and thank her for attempting to make us even better than what we already are.

HUGS
            http://tielan.livejournal.com/280064.html
            I rarely post anything on LJ so I don't think I've ever made the errors she is referring to. However, I started to skim about half way through because I found the tone too condesending to listen too. If I were dyslexic I would read that as though I shouldn't post on LJ because my thoughts weren't valuable, also some people aren't privilaged to a good education but that doesn't mean their opinions and thoughts aren't worth something just because they struggle to express them in the correct manner.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Thanks ok hun. It helps to have two peopel telling.
              Okay then. All ready for the 5 birthdays in Oct?

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              I tried my hand at a few avatars . . . not very good, perhaps, but I'm new at this. Tell me what you think!

Nice WP! I like them all. You did very good.
              *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

im just coming to post this http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...is_inqui.shtml
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi Guys! Chapter 3 of The Naked Truth is up! Enjoy!

3 more chapters to go!!! And another fic finished! wohooo!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/97928.html
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4510326/3/The_Naked_Truth
                  WOW!!
                  That chapter was steaming. I read and left a review.
                  Spoiler:
                  And I'm with Mayra's comment.

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                  Awww...great ending to a great story! thanks Scifan!. Now all we need is for
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla to get rid of Kanaan in the show too! LOL!
                  Awww. Thanks and Hee hee.

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

www.loveconquers.net

Oh WOW!!

Your site looks so awesome!!!
                  This is very exciting and thank you for posting.

It's nice to have such talented friends.

I'm so behind on fics too.

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Okay then. All ready for the 5 birthdays in Oct?

Nice WP! I like them all. You did very good.
                  AHHHHHH!!!!!
                  No!

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                  Thanks hun for the link.

Comment

Congrats to icon winners!!!!

Comment

Camy asked me to post my story Gone on Beya and I decided to make a fic cover. So, here it is.

Congrats to all the Icon winners. Fabulous jobs. I it was really hard for me to choose.

Here were my 4.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Camy asked me to post my story Gone on Beya and I decided to make a fic cover. So, here it is.

Congrats to all the Icon winners. Fabulous jobs. I it was really hard for me to choose.

Here were my 4.
                        Sorry can't see the cover, too dark for my comp at work to kope with (Or it could be just too beautiful )

Love the icons, expecially the first two

MGM Poll: Are you excited about SGU

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                          Finally MGM has the promo up for Whispers so I'm posting this link in full now....

*NEW*05x07 WHISPERS

Watch a preview on the new episode called Whispers airing September 5.
                          MGM Promo
                          http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php?id=150
                          SciFi promo
                          http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=522381#videoid=526441
                          Joe Flanigan has on a high neck top.

*zonk*
                          I'm so tempted to type in "whose Jewel Staite?" LOL
                          Or maybe, "who's Jewel Staite?"

Sorry. Don't kill me.
                          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                            Sorry can't see the cover, too dark for my comp at work to kope with (Or it could be just too beautiful )

Love the icons, expecially the first two

MGM Poll: Are you excited about SGU

That's ok hun.

Thanks. I like those too.

Thanks for the poll link. You can guess what I voted.

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom
                              Doxymom's ff.net page

Gator101
                              Second site

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

LoveConquers

MrsB108

Nick_0208_Ldn

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Ryan C. Charles

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
                              PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-May)

Round Robin June: Parts 1-10, part 11, part 12

Doxymom:
                              Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
                              Kissing is Better

Gator101
                              Sheppard's Fault
                              The Day John Discovered Fart

Hope24:
                              Confrontations
                              Tonight

JT4Life:
                              What is Love

LandJrule:
                              The Cupboard of Love
                              Covered In Mud

Renisanz:
                              Parallax
                              Side by Side, The Both Get Bright

RubyCaspar:
                              Guardian

Seldear:
                              The Astonishing Persistence Of Memory - Past Time

Silly Sally:
                              In Atlantis

Teal'c:
                              Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
                              He Is Mine

Tielan:
                              Nexus

Fanfic Chapter Updates

AlbinoMonkeyC:
                              The Bones in the City Chapter 5

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
                              Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 20

Camy
                              The Naked Truth Chapter 3 (Mature Readers Only Cold Shower Alert )

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
                              Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
                              Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
                              The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
                              Black Dress, White Shirt, Black Suit, White Dawn Part 10
                              The Kindling Part 5

LandJrule:
                              Betrayal

MrsB:
                              Dark Planet Chapter 8

Padme:Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue Chapter 2

Planet tv:
                              A Wish Yet to Come(updated 8.26.08)

Ruby:
                              Guardian Chapters 1-7

Scifan:
                              Turning Point Chapter 7

Teal'c2006:
                              SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                              Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
                              Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
                              The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
                              Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
                              Chapter 6

WingedPegasus:
                              A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2
                              Perceptions Chapter 2

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
                              Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                              I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
                              Dorkiness

JT4Life:
                              I'm In The Way

Ruby:
                              Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
                              Severed Ties

Teal'c:
                              Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
                              SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
                              Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
                              Parts(1-6)

Aug. Birthdays

Teilan/Seldear's gifts:

By YappiChick Beside

August Birthday's

Girlinabox's gifts:
                              From Scifan: Uncomfortable Comforting
                              From YappiChick: Playing Cupid

Nina's gifts:
                              From Scifan: Switch Chapters 1-3
                              From YappiChick: Left in the Cold

Efl's gifts:
                              From Scifan: Gone Chapters 1-2
                              From YappiChick: The Truth about Whump

Fic Rec

From Blue:
                              Author-Dezrai: Torren John

From Everlovin: Author-Tripwatcher 2: Settling In(Mature readers only)
                              Author-Nika Dixon: Evasion(Also rec. by jtjaforever)

From Gator: Author-Wedjatqi The Death of Hope

From Elflinn: Author-EvaFlack001 Coming Back Home

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

LC - Your website looks BOMB!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X