John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Your welcome, and thanks for the link to the birthdays.
    NP hun.

Comment

Where is everyone
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Where is everyone
        I'm here. I had to make supper.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Where is everyone

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            I'm here. I am in and out. I am also trying to catch up on my fic reading. I'm having to find things to kill my time since, there is not a new SGA coming on.

I haven't even been able to watch the Enterprise marathon. But, hey, at least it's not a Twilight Zone marathon.....AGAIN!
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Back from dinner.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Gosh, how I miss this thread. Anywho, I've been sick and I'm still sick....the kids started school and I'm loosing my mind. I haven't been online for a couple of days, just reading my emails.

I have some news coming up soon and some ideas to get our spirits back up again.

Any news i've missed. Please if it's bad, just kill me now!

Have a great long weekend. I'm going shopping again....yup, I have to buy a chandelier!

The joys of owning a home.

(((((HUGS)))))))

I SO LOVE John and Teyla...oh, and I"M sorry if I"ve missed any b-days, actually I know I have...hopefully this weekend I"ll have something to make it up to you!

(((((HUGS THREAD))))))))

bye!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  Gosh, how I miss this thread. Anywho, I've been sick and I'm still sick....the kids started school and I'm loosing my mind. I haven't been online for a couple of days, just reading my emails.

I have some news coming up soon and some ideas to get our spirits back up again.

Have a great long weekend. I'm going shopping again....yup, I have to buy a chandelier!

(((((HUGS)))))))

I SO LOVE John and Teyla...oh, and I"M sorry if I"ve missed any b-days, actually I know I have...hopefully this weekend I"ll have something to make it up to you!

(((((HUGS THREAD))))))))

bye!
                  Hey Camy. I hope you feel better soon.

I know one good news is that Linda informed us that the petition to keep SGA going is up over 8,000. And on the front page are some awesome pics for up coming eps and some with JT.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

ah hello guys...I had to go play in the other threads cause this one was empty!

(((((HUGS)))))))

(((((HUGS THREAD))))))))

bye!
                    Well you'll be glad to know the petition site is back upand running...Over 8800 signatures now
                    sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOO! I tried to sign that petition but everytime I go it reads that the site is temporarily down or something like that....

I wish that would make a difference but JM mentioned that it won't.

HUGS, Lea!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey did anyone ever see those pics from The Queen someone was talking about the other day?

Comment

WOOHOOOO! I tried to sign that petition but everytime I go it reads that the site is temporarily down or something like that....

I wish that would make a difference but JM mentioned that it won't.

HUGS, Lea!
                          It's working again...It won't make a difference on it's own but we're doing other stuff too!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                            Hey did anyone ever see those pics from The Queen someone was talking about the other day?
                            Nope..I don't wanna see if it's Teyla *covers eyes*
                            sigpic

Comment

I DID IT!!!! *wipes tears* I signed the petition...I'm number 8844...DANG, I should play that number! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                                What? What?????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X