John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    yes ma'am. doing so. then off to bed. orchestra test tomrrow afternoon! (which I did not practice for....)
    Ok hun. I'm heading to bed too.

Good luck tomorrow.

Comment

Alright! All is happy in the land of GW again! YES!!!!

Hey y'all this is off OT. But, to the fans of Smallville, there is a petition for the character of Green Arrow to get his own spin-off series. I signed it. The guy who portrays him is HOT all in the green leather and crossbow!

So, get to it! Let him have the spin off!

Spoiler:
      http://www.petitiononline.com/gasocw1/petition.html

It's in spoilers just to be safe. Can you believe that Elfie is pluggin' another show!... I must be loosin' my marbles!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Yup about that....4 or 5 hours diffenece!
        Scotland is pretty. I say this because Teyilia has been showing each episode of Portailu Atlantica and I like the one guy... nice accent he has, not the Canda guy the other one, the doctor guy, he's nice!
        Originally posted by scifan View Post
        20! 20!
        If you're 20, then I'm Elizabeth, Queen of England.
        I was not aware that the Leader of London was in America??

By the by Teyilia is watching Bach Phat Ma Nu right now so I'm online, I have not only seen the series, but also acted in it as well. (stunt double)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
          Awww!...very cute!
          Thanx Mayra

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

LOL!!!
            Happy!!!!!

Congrats on your 100 posts!!!!

How have you been?
            Spoiler:
            And thanks for friending me.

HEY SCIFAN!! I'm great1 How r u?
            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              Np Hun

Very Nice Cazz Very Nice Indeed

Hey Happy Atlantis Welcome Back Nice to see you How you Doing
              Oh i'mfine how r u?
              sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Darren posted this Important information

OT
                Spoiler:
                Oh no...I am so sorry LC...I had to put my cat to sleep too about 5 years ago so i know what your going through...She was 19 and it was the hardest thing i had to do but i couldn't let her suffer....She's in better place now but it took me a long time to get over it
                Some people are just sick
                Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                Oh i'mfine how r u?
                oh good im glad to hear that
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i'm glad they were able to fix the problem as best as they can.

Wow, there are definitely a lot of B-day's coming up!...thanks for the link scifan!.

i'm sooo sorry about Billy Steph, as Scifan said, we are all here for you. I definitely understand what you are going through.
                  NP hun. There's more to come for Sept, like Jess, Steph and AMC

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  Alright! All is happy in the land of GW again! YES!!!!

Hey y'all this is off OT. But, to the fans of Smallville, there is a petition for the character of Green Arrow to get his own spin-off series. I signed it. The guy who portrays him is HOT all in the green leather and crossbow!

So, get to it! Let him have the spin off!

Spoiler:
                  http://www.petitiononline.com/gasocw1/petition.html

It's in spoilers just to be safe. Can you believe that Elfie is pluggin' another show!... I must be loosin' my marbles!

Oh thanks Elf.
                  He use to be on a wacky soap called Passions, and he did a pilot for Aquaman, but I never got to see it and it never aired.

You just like men in leather.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Scotland is pretty. I say this because Teyilia has been showing each episode of Portailu Atlantica and I like the one guy... nice accent he has, not the Canda guy the other one, the doctor guy, he's nice!

By the by Teyilia is watching Bach Phat Ma Nu right now so I'm online, I have not only seen the series, but also acted in it as well. (stunt double)
                  You didn't know that! You learn something new everyday.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                  HEY SCIFAN!! I'm great1 How r u?
                  Oh good. I'm doing good too.

Comment

Hi everybody !
                    Cazz this is awesome and beautiful
                    Um...I dunno

Oh and the petiton has surpassed 8000 signstures
                    Wow that make a lot I didn't haveany idea on how far it could go I'm impressed
                    Np Hun

Very Nice Cazz Very Nice Indeed

Hey Happy Atlantis Welcome Back Nice to see you How you Doing

That shouldn't be hard to do then.

I just saw that today is Spirited and DANIquinn's Bday.
                    really do you know what they like ?
                    Oh really.....Hello guys
                    I love it I want the same
                    Hey this was Posted in the Queen Discussion Thread Originally Posted by SGAsuperfan View Post
                    Well since it seems that a lot of people want images for "The Queen" i will be posting up 10 stills on Saturday at the following Stargate Community sites (i typically post episodic stills on Mondays). So if you have a Facebook, BeBo or Hi5 account these images will be up on Saturday.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...78136118?ref=s

Hi5 - http://www.hi5.com/friend/202403208-...--Profile-html

BeBo - http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=7447029855
                    oh no I have none of them I hope you'll enjoy the pics
                    I understand Hun but with me Going offline for three weeks i wont be able to chat about the Episode or let alone see it so im really sad about that so any info or pics Spoilers such i can get will be
                    worth it to look forward to
                    I really feel for you stay strong lol seriously good luck I hope we will all enjoy either the pics or the ep
                    Thanks Hun anyway its going to drive Me nuts seriously
                    HUGS
                    Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...tes-banner.jpg

Quotes from Kindred Part 2

Spoiler:
                    Kindred Part 2

You're awesome
                    Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                    What a goof ball I am!

I noticed that in my last post I deleted a part of the message by mistake!
                    Who cares! I am so beyond stoked!
                    Spoiler:
                    I spent my day in doctors offices. And, I can say officially that Elfie has lost 68 pounds! Can you believe this! This is so freakin' awesome! It's not going to be 4 months of me having my surgery until Sept. 5th! OMG! I am so doing the Elfie happy dance!

You know you want to do the Elfie Happy Dance also! Don't lie! You want to! And, you will do it! *sets Ronon's gun to stun* I thought I would be nice!

I so want an Oreo right now!! Woohoo!
                    *make the happy dance with you* It's so awesome and really great for you it's great
                    Thanks for the link!. Bittersweet is sooo right. I love how they know how much their fans love the show and the characters they play. I truly hope they are all coming back for the movie!.

LOL!!! that was hilarious!!!.

Awww!...very cute!

Are these the next b-days!?. AH!...i've missed a lot of them. I hope i can make something. Just been busy with a project at the moment.
                    ITA with you it's nice that they know it rally a project is this a secret what do you do that is interesting ? I know I'm nosey (?)
                    OMG CONGRATS ELFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **joins in happy dance**

oh, btw, to anyone interested
                    Spoiler:
                    my b-days the 19th *hint hint*
                    Yeah really interesting *have to start working * lol
                    Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    LOL, sorry about that! I was doing some research for something I'm working on and then was going to pop in and say hi, but got called into a meeting! (Was at work and am still at work now!)

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm sad tonight as tomorrow I have to have my cat put to sleep. He's been fighting cancer for two years and is at the point now where he no longer has a good quality of life. I've had him for 18 years. This is going to be hard. I'm so glad for my puppies, a new episode, and a project I'm working on to help keep me occupied from thinking about it too much.
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Reading it I have tears in my eyes good luck we think of you It happened to my cat too there is ten years he has an AIDS cat illness (?) we didn't even know it existed and apparently he had it since his birthday. With time he was really bad and we had to put him to sleep too. HUGS

Darren posted this Important information

OT
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh no...I am so sorry LC...I had to put my cat to sleep too about 5 years ago so i know what your going through...She was 19 and it was the hardest thing i had to do but i couldn't let her suffer....She's in better place now but it took me a long time to get over it
                    Thanks for te news. HUGS too
                    hun, I'm turing 16, Elfie ain't the yonget one here (despite what she thinks...)

oh, and I share my b-day with Hermione Granger! NONE OF YOU CAN SAY THAT!! HA!! (I heart J.K. Rowling for that little detail!)

and i'll go tell her (unless she sees it on here!!
                    Wow you're really young and lucky unfortunately I can't say this but I'm born the same day than Joel Goldsmith apparently but not the same year lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Thanks Linda. Well, that explains the long downtime.
                      Yep,Darren hda to shut the site down for about an hour but believe me it was so worth it

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post

Yes parts of Scotland is beautiful although rather wet alot of the rime....Ah you mean doctor Beckett..Or as i like to call him my doctor baby Yes although he is actually Canadian he does the accent very well....Actually i think he was born in Paisley (that's around the Glasgow area kinda) I think he moved to Canada at a young age if i mind right!

Some people are just sick

oh good im glad to hear that
                      Yes,that they are!

You just like men in leather.
                      Like who doesn't......*drools*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                        Hi everybody !

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Reading it I have tears in my eyes good luck we think of you It happened to my cat too there is ten years he has an AIDS cat illness (?) we didn't even know it existed and apparently he had it since his birthday. With time he was really bad and we had to put him to sleep too. HUGS

Wow you're really young and lucky unfortunately I can't say this but I'm born the same day than Joel Goldsmith apparently but not the same year lol
                        No, unfortunately I don't .

Sorry to hear about your cat to.
                        Spoiler:
                        It's so sad when they get sick.

Yep,Darren hda to shut the site down for about an hour but believe me it was so worth it

Yes parts of Scotland is beautiful although rather wet alot of the rime....Ah you mean doctor Beckett..Or as i like to call him my doctor baby Yes although he is actually Canadian he does the accent very well....Actually i think he was born in Paisley (that's around the Glasgow area kinda) I think he moved to Canada at a young age if i mind right!

Yes,that they are!

Like who doesn't......*drools*
                        I'm glad I didn't see any of the pics.

Comment

Spoiler:

Aye think yourself lucky....I don't think i'l get the images outta my head for a while!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                            Hi everybody !

Cazz this is awesome and beautiful

Wow that make a lot I didn't haveany idea on how far it could go I'm impressed

I love it I want the same

oh no I have none of them I hope you'll enjoy the pics

I really feel for you stay strong lol seriously good luck I hope we will all enjoy either the pics or the ep

HUGS

You're awesome

*make the happy dance with you* It's so awesome and really great for you it's great

ITA with you it's nice that they know it rally a project is this a secret what do you do that is interesting ? I know I'm nosey (?)

Yeah really interesting *have to start working * lol

OT
                            Spoiler:

aww thanks hun you are sweet
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Spoiler:

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              Yeah it's what I haven't another pet sadly

Ok from what you said there is a man in leather ok I need to see him
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

aww thanks hun you are sweet
                                How long now till the dreaded switchoff Donna
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X